Mile High with An Angel

I wondered if Martha was through with me or if we had more adventures to come. Another question about the free pass game came to mind, was it supposed to be a one-time thing or did you get unlimited access to the people on your list? I cursed the lack of socially accepted rules to the game and wished someone would write a damn book that we could all use as a guideline.

I finally drifted off to sleep and though I cannot remember what I dreamed about I am sure it couldn't live up to my reality as I jetted across the ocean in a private jet with a gorgeous blonde supermodel asleep in my arms. I was woken up by the Captain's voice coming over the speakers telling us that we were about 30 minutes outside of Dublin.

Martha sat up in bed next to me and stretched her long arms into the air as she yawned. She looked down at me with a soft smile and asked, "So, that wasn't all a dream?"

"No, it was quite real and quite amazing," I said as I sat up.

"Yes, it was," Martha leaned over and kissed me. I moved my right hand behind her neck and kissed her soft, supple lips. She let out a soft moan and asked, "So what now?"

"I was wondering the same thing," I said before kissing Martha again.

"Your wife did say whatever happens in Dublin stays in Dublin, right?" Martha asked.

"Yes, she did," I said looking into deep into her blue eyes.

"Well, we haven't even gotten there yet," she said and then gave me a long, lingering passionate kiss that shook my body to the core. "Unless you're done with your fantasy girl?"

"Not by a long shot," I said.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds