• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • MILF and Chocolate Blue Eyez

MILF and Chocolate Blue Eyez

123456

Jilly was a woman who seemed to have lost everything. Her Husband; Her expensive lifestyle and - just last month - her job.

And yet, as she lay sunbathing in her garden, she felt younger and freer than she'd felt for a long time.

She could say it now, but her husband had been an idiot.

He'd left her for the reasons so many middle aged men leave their wives - for a younger and (some would say) prettier version of themselves. In his case, the trappings of so-called wealth had been the honey-trap for her ex-husband's new 'squeeze' but she had realised, with reasonable haste, that a company car, a couple of holidays a year and an expensive suit did not make her new acquisition a wealthy man. She had been looking for a Sugar-Daddy but it was now a bitter-sweet experience for them both. She had dumped him unceremoniously after another credit-card-supported holiday, leaving him up to his neck in debt and seemingly trawling the internet for another chance at romance.

He was now a regular at Jilly's door, telling her he'd made a dreadful mistake and begging her to take him back but the betrayal had broken her heart and when she'd finally put it back together, she'd made sure that it was made of steel.

In the immediate aftermath of the divorce, she'd bought him out of his share of the house which she now owned outright. Yes, there'd been hard times, but her recent job loss had given her a huge settlement with which she'd cleared all of her outstanding debts and given her a very tidy lump sum. She was in the process of looking for a new job but wasn't trying too hard as she was enjoying the summer too much and the attentions of a new found admirer.

Their 'romance' was based on pure animal lust and the attraction had been so fast and strong that she'd agreed to almost everything he'd suggested without question.

"Let's fuck in the car."

"Let's fuck on a train."

"Have you tried anal"?

"I bought you a vibrator, try it'.

"Can I take photos?"

It had become such a strong bond (based, she had to admit, on his absolute control of her) that she was on-call to him every need every minute of every day.

Some of the photos he'd taken were on the street. He'd told her to dress up.

"I want you to look like a tart. A street-walking, MILF slut".

She had obeyed. She hadn't objected when he'd posted the images on a photo-sharing site. She was so obsessed and truly trusting of him that she believed him when he said that only the 'non-intrusive' images would ever make it to the wider web.

Occasionally, she'd typed into a search engine "Patterswick (her town) Blonde MILF Boots Walking Dog" and experienced a tingle and a surge of wetness to her pussy as she perused the photos which he'd taken and posted.

But their firecracker of a relationship, it seemed, was over. At least, it had been forced to take a back seat. He was married. She'd known, of course, but the intensity of her feeling had left her unable to resist. She didn't know for sure, but she assumed that his spouse was becoming suspicious.

Though she felt a certain amount of sadness, she was calm. She felt good about herself as her lover had made her feel so alive; so attractive. She was determined to follow his lead and grab every opportunity with both hands, even those opportunities that scared her.

********

His school friends, with ill-disguised racism, had dubbed him 'Chocolate'. Daniel had been too young to care until he'd become educated. He was a mixed race boy. The son of a Black father and a White Mother. But now he was all grown up and was able to flex his muscles both mentally and physically, he'd started using the moniker as his online name.

'Chocolate Blue Eyez'.

He was in his twenties and had the kind of body that only the young can truly possess. Taught, lean without an ounce of fat. His torso rippled; his six pack (or was it eight?) the envy of many during those topless days in the park or at the beach.

Like so many young men these days, he spent a good deal of time at the gym. Some of his mates had gone and then given up, but 'Chocolate' wanted to be ready. He didn't really know what for yet, but when his day arrived, he'd be ready. But he was respectful of the older guys at the gym and listened to their advice on nutrition and it was now really paying off for him and he was now passing on advice to the 16 year olds arriving at the gym.

In the summer, he enjoyed being out in the sun, catching rays. His skin turned the colour of mahogany during these months, contrasting with his ice chip blue eyes. He'd done some modelling and had a reasonable portfolio. Nothing lewd. But he was very open minded. He was, he had concluded, very 'blessed' in the trouser-snake department.

Though he'd never measured, he was sure he could satisfy any woman with his generous, black truncheon of love (and would frighten quite a few.) It was long but it was also nice and thick. 'The true mark of greatness' he often said to himself.

When he wasn't pumping iron at the gym, he worked (he'd had a few jobs with varying degrees of success but he hadn't truly found his calling...yet) and he surfed the internet. He was prolific and had a photographic recall of web pages he'd seen years before and could find information and images with a few short, sharp clicks.

Inevitably, his surfing included pornography. Some of his friends (they said) had stopped watching it so much but for Chocolate, he seemed to be drawn to it more and more. He'd didn't waste hours and hours but his laser like brain would seek out his favourite forms of porn and he'd sit and watch, imagining his own glistening torso pumping like a piston into the pneumatic-chested nubile models he saw.

Over the years, he'd discovered his favourite type (Big tits, tiny waist and bubble butt); the clothes he liked to see them squeeze into (anything tight that could be ripped off and he loved high heels on a woman - who didn't?) and the types of sex he wanted. This was becoming tricky for him. The girls he dated were nice. And that was the problem. The girls he wanted to date weren't nice. They were nasty and wanted nasty things done to them. His tastes weren't too specific but he knew that he wanted to be in control of is 'bitch'. He wanted to take from her whatever it was he wanted. He wanted her to be dick-sucking, rough sex slut who would respect him and let him do with her as he pleased.

"Fat chance in this town." He'd say.

*********

Their first meeting was by pure chance. Their subsequent meetings were never by chance, Chocolate would see to that - or so he thought.

It was a hot Friday. The weekend was coming and his lunch break was beckoning. His anonymous office was near the town centre and, as he was trying to trim a little body fat, he'd downed a protein shake and then ventured into town. He idly went to an electronics shop, a sports' shop and then a coffee shop.

He ordered a milkshake (he HATED coffee) and sat by the window. He pulled out his phone and started to check emails and some of his regular web hits when his eyes were drawn to the pavement outside.

From his slightly elevated position, he saw that an ash blonde woman had just walked past wearing the shortest skirt he'd seen in a long while. Her legs were bare, long, light brown and toned. He wanted to reach out and stroke the slender flesh. She was walking away from him but he could see that her vest top was straining against her obviously fit body and large tits. It was so tight he could clearly see the strap of her bra across her back. She was wearing high, open toed, platform heels which helped to accentuate her calf muscles. He watched as she strutted past. She was a deliciously petite package and he hesitated for just a moment before leaving the remainder of his shake and bolting for the door.

She'd turned a corner into the pedestrianised area but he'd watched her go and he fell into step behind her, transfixed by her legs and perfect butt. It was hard to gauge her height as her heels were so high, but he guessed she was no more than 5ft in bare feet, maybe 5ft 1.

He looked around the precinct, wondering why no-one else was following this beautiful specimen and as he looked he smiled as he noted women looking daggers at her while their husbands - presumably forced to shop with their wives - cast longing glances in her direction while being careful not to arouse their spouses' suspicions.

He had to speak to her. He had to ask her...what?

'Would you come back to my place so I can fuck your brains out'?

'I want your perfect legs wrapped round my neck'.

'I want you to feel my cock go balls deep into your pussy, baby'.

He decided he wanted to see her face, to see if he could catch her eye. Maybe something would pass between them?

He quickened his pace and went past, glancing at her as he went. In profile he noted she had petite features but, even though she was wearing large sunglasses, was clearly older than her body suggested from the rear. She was a classic '25/45' (A twenty five year old body with a forty five year old's face'.) But, he reasoned, she was still extremely attractive and he'd always found older women sexier than girls his own age (perhaps it was his perception that they were more sexually experienced than his usual twenty something girlfriends.) He had to admit it, he loved the MILFs.

He walked for 30 seconds and then pretended to look into a shop window. He turned just in time to see her disappearing into a shop.

"Shit!"

He almost ran back and found himself opening a door into a Pharmacy. The bell rang out; annoying and loud above the door. Looking completely out of place, he began to peruse the shelves without actually looking while desperately searching for his newly discovered MILF.

Just as he realised he was looking intently at haemorrhoid creams, he caught sight of her at the rear of the shop, at the counter. She was handing over a prescription. He watched as the portly female assistant looked carefully at it and then her (unmistakeable jealousy on her face) before turning and placing the prescription on the Chemist's counter and ringing a bell.

This MILF beauty stared for a moment before making her way to the chairs where Chocolate noted that an old man was sitting, unconsciously licking his lips as she sat beside him, her long, shapely legs crossing provocatively. He watched as she took out her phone and idly pressed the screen, sunglasses still firmly in place.

In profile, she was perfection.

He'd already been admiring her legs but her chest was gravity-defying and magnificent. From his vast experience he surmised that her petite frame made her a UK size 8, maybe even a 6, but her tits were probably a DD or even bigger. Encased in their bra (probably a booster) they strained against the skin-tight vest. She had skinny arms and no belly to speak of. She was a Barbie doll. Her crazy proportions, he'd read in some lads' magazine, were only seen in 2% of the female population and in fantasy comics, but here she was, sitting a few yards away. A living doll. Top 2%.

The internet-king suddenly had an idea. He took out his own phone and went to the settings. He was looking for the 'Bluetooth' setting. He quickly pressed it and waited. He wondered whether her phone (and therefore her name) would show up giving him more information about this MILF beauty. He almost couldn't breathe as the virtual wheel whirled before him.

'No Bluetooth devices found...'

He didn't bother to read the rest of the message.

He wondered again what to do.

"Mr Williams?"

The snooty receptionist's voice cut through the gentle chatter of the shop.

Chocolate watched as the old man slowly (and reluctantly?) raised himself to pick up his prescription.

"Mr Williams?"

The man nodded.

"Can you confirm the first line of your address?"

"25, Amber Gardens".

"Thank you."

Chocolate was about to leave the shop, worried that his mere presence would arouse suspicion when he realised he may be able to find out more about the delicious woman simply by hanging around a bit longer.

"Can I help you?"

His daydreaming and scheming were interrupted by the overweight assistant behind the counter.

Chocolate noticed that his 'prey' had looked over, first at the woman and then followed her eye-line to where Chocolate was standing.

Chocolate smiled. With her sunglasses on, she gave nothing away but stared in his direction for longer than was necessary before returning to her phone.

"No, I'm just looking. Thank you." Chocolate was careful to be courteous.

He returned to perusing the haemorrhoid creams but thought he caught the MILF occasionally looking across.

He moved aisles to get a better look at her. He wanted to be close when the fat woman behind the counter finally...

"Ms Shepherd? Jilly Shepherd?"

The MILF put her phone away, uncurled her wonderful legs and stood.

"Jilly Shepherd?" The assistant repeated, unnecessarily.

So now Chocolate had a name. All he needed was an address.

"Can you confirm your address."

"Yes..."

Her voice was slightly breathy and had a slight Essex twang.

"It's..."

The door opened and the bell rang loudly as a mum and her two children noisily entered the shop.

"Okay, that's fine."

Shit! He'd missed the address.

He watched as she turned, walked straight past him (was she sashaying a little more than before?) and left the shop.

He waited five seconds before bolting after her.

'Jilly Shepherd, Jilly Shepherd' he kept repeating over and over.

He opened the door and looked down the pedestrianised walkway.

Everyone seemed to have suddenly taken to the area as shoppers and office workers made their way to and fro. He dared a look at his watch and noted that he only had 10 minutes to get back to his office (a journey, in truth, that would probably take him 15 minutes.) He scanned up and down and caught sight of a flash of blonde in the distance. He darted in-between shoppers, carefully avoiding the OAPs who appeared en-masse (a day out?)

He watched in the distance as she turned down one of the quite cobbled streets that led away from town. It seemed to take an age to get there and when he reached the corner, she was gone. There was a local market and temporary stalls were set up. He'd lost her.

"Fuck!" he said out loud and one a passing OAP tutted.

Chocolate stood for a moment, truly bereft, before turning back and heading to his office, ready for the disapproving look from his boss.

**********

That night, after work, Chocolate skipped the gym. He had intelligence work to do. Serious intelligence work.

He had a small, protein filled supper ("Abs are made in the kitchen." He heard his 'Seniors' from the gym say) and sat in front of his computer.

'Jilly Shepherd'

He typed the words in and waited a second, scanning the results in the search engine.

He let out a small breath as Google returned 130,000 possible answers most of them being connected with sheep.

He started laughing when he realised Google had altered his input to 'Jilly Shepherd'. He corrected the search and tried again. There were some 192 answers saying that, for a Premium fee, they could supply the address but he already knew that this was a scam.

He changed the search from 'Web' to 'Images' but to no avail.

He looked again at the web results and went through ten pages of results before letting out a long sigh. He was worried he'd let her slip through his fingers.

He started typing again.

'Jilly Shepherd Patterswick (their shared - he hoped - town.)'.

This returned similar answers to the previous entry. Next he typed 'Jilly Shepherd Patterswick MILF', letting out a smiling breath as he pressed return,

There was nothing apparent in the web search (though the entries were now of a much more pornographic nature) he switched back to 'Images'. Large breasted MILFs filled the screen and he started slowly scanning the pictures. Nothing.

"Where are you, Jilly? Where the fuck are you?"

He typed in 'Jilly Shepherd Patterswick MILF fuck'. Different results (VERY different) but nothing that resembled his MILF.

"Come on, Jilly. I want to see you walking again!"

He replaced 'fuck' with 'walking' and pressed return.

His eyes widened.

The top ten or so images were nearly all rear or side views of Jilly. His Jilly. The woman of his dreams.

He clicked on one of the images and, to his frustration, he found that the link was broken. No larger image opened.

He clicked another and this time it opened in full, glorious technicolour. He noted that he could open the webpage from where it came (Flickr) so he clicked that link. A new web page opened and there she was. Maybe twelve or even fifteen images.

He started to study them all. Her legs were everything he remembered from earlier in the day. She was wearing an assortment of clothes but they were all tight and tarty. She wore high boots and was walking a dog.

Once he'd looked through the pictures, he started again and studied them more closely, turning detective.

Below each picture was all sorts of information about the photo. A location (if the photographer wanted) could be displayed but on all of the pictures this was unavailable. This, he surmised, would have pin-pointed at least where the pictures were taken. Perhaps where she lived? There was camera information and tags (the words that any search engine would find to display the results.) He smirked as he read 'MILF', 'Cougar', 'Slut' 'High Heels', 'Legs' and 'Divorcee' to name a few.

"Divorcee?" Chocolate said out loud and finally noticed the sizeable lump in his trousers. He rubbed at his cock through his trousers, surprising himself with the ferocity of his erection.

He looked at more of the photos' information but it all looked the same or similar.

He went back to the pictures and studied the scenery around her. Some of the photos had been cropped but others were left much wider and he thought he recognised some of the areas. He found a picture of Jilly crossing the road, her legs rippling as she mounted the curb. His eyes widened again as he spotted a road sign behind her. Excitedly, he zoomed in and could make out a blurred road name.

"Henry Street." Again, Chocolate spoke out loud.

With a few clicks, he loaded a map and zoomed in to his town. He typed in 'Henry Street' and the map magically zoomed in. He widened it slightly and flicked from the picture to the map to try to get his bearings, finally working out that she had walked beside or near the park in some of the shots.

Excited and not a little impressed with himself at his discoveries, he quickly opened another browser window, this time opening 'Streetview'. He navigated to the area and was now a virtual pedestrian. He 'walked' up and down the park-side road and quickly deduced that all of the pictures had been taken in the road alongside the park.

"I wonder..."

It was still light out as the warm summer evenings stretched out endlessly.

After a moment, he stood up and showered and changed into some casual clothes. Before he could think more, he grabbed his keys, wallet and phone and headed out the door.

By the time he reached the edge of the park, he estimated he'd walked for 20 minutes. The buzz around the park was abating and several evening dog walkers were leaving as the sun quickly descended. He walked around the perimeter of the park looking for any recognisable buildings from the photos. Keeping the park to his right (walking clockwise.) after half a mile, he was at a junction. The major road into the town centre was to his left, stretching out ahead. He could see the bus station and a straggly line of people heading to the bars and nightclubs for an evening's drinking and dancing. The turn to his right would continue his journey around the perimeter of the park uphill and it looked very familiar. From his investigations earlier in the evening, it felt as though he'd been here before. Before starting up the incline of the residential street, he looked around as though it were important that he understand the surroundings. On the other side of the main road he could hear the noises of a pub or wine bar, already in full swing. There was a shop, painted a garish purple at the end of the road selling antiquities and second hand goods. This appeared to be a shop all on its own as the buildings that surrounded the park appeared to be all residential.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • MILF and Chocolate Blue Eyez

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds