• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • MILF and Friend's Son Ch. 01

MILF and Friend's Son Ch. 01

I never expected to be in this position. I am a successful 49 year-old law professor; although I look much younger with my still taut 125lb 5'9" 40C-23-34 frame. The only give-away is that my long blonde hair has a few streaks of grey running through it. How could I find myself over the knee of my friend's 22 year-old son being mercilessly spanked on my barely covered bottom. But let me back-up...

My friend Debbie always has a big end of summer bash at her Southampton home. I still have the body, so I like to flaunt it a bit. So I would spend the day at her home bopping around in a bikini - nothing too revealing, but once I slipped-on my heeled summer sandals and oiled my long firm legs, guys took notice. One summer a few years ago her 18 and 19yr-old sons definitely did. They could not take their eyes off me. They were tripping over themselves to help me with anything I needed. I thought it was cute; Debbie did not. Johnny, the younger one, had a noticeable bulge in his pants after I asked him to spread a bit of sunscreen on my back. When I laughingly mentioned it later to Debbie, she was less than amused. I'm fact, my invite to the next couple of summer bashes got "lost" in the mail, so to speak.

But after a few years passed and the boys were a few years older I was invited back. I always wondered if I figured into Johnny's fantasies. I didn't know it, but I was about to get an unequivocal answer.

When I showed-up to the party, Johnny was there to park my car for me. He had grown from cute to handsome as he filled-out during college. I thought to myself that the co-eds must be swooning over him all year long. But here he was holding my hand to ease me out of my new ride.

"Hi, Marie. Like your car. How have you been? Here, let me help you."

"Thank you, Johnny. I've been great. How's school?"

"Going fine, planning on law school next. Maybe I'll get lucky and get a prof like you."

As I smiled back at that comment he actually blushed a bit. "Johnny, I'd like to slip into my bikini before I go out to the pool. Where should I change?" As I teasingly waived the tiny purse my bikini was in at him he couldn't help but smile. He knew it must be a very small bikini to fit in there.

"Mom said guests could use the pool house, it's been redone."

"Great, thanks honey," and I smiled to myself as I felt him watch me walk away. I could feel his eyes on my ass - how cute I thought.

As recompense for being shunned from this party the last couple of years I decided to wear an extra tiny bikini this year - make Debbie sweat. Honestly, even I thought it might be a bit much - it barely covered my round ass, and my sizable boobs jiggled about when I walked. But, why not, right? Johnny definitely took notice. He spent the afternoon making sure my drinks kept coming. I have to admit, I enjoyed the attention, especially because it clearly irritated Debbie, who kept giving me nasty looks as I laughed at Johnny's college stories and lightly touched his arm. It was harmless flirting, or so I thought.

As the afternoon wore on I made my way into the house to cool off. I was a bit tipsy by this point and nearly took a spill as my heeled sandals made their way across the hardwood floors. Next thing I knew I felt someone pinch my ass. I was shocked. I swung around and slapped the person in the face. To my surprise it was Johnny.

"What the hell do you think you're doing," I shouted.

But before I knew what was happening he had me by the arm and forced me into the room off the hallway and slammed the door. Next thing I know he's sitting on the bed and I'm over his knee getting spanked. "Wow," I thought to myself, "I really misjudged this kid."

"Let me go" I shouted. That only resulted in my bikini bottom being pulled down and my bare ass being savaged with the palm of his hand.

"Johnny, what the hell are you doing," I pleaded as I winced through the stinging spanking I was receiving.

"Tell me you want my cock."

"What?, No!" - crack- another slap stung my poor reddening bottom.

"Say it!"

"No!" - crack- "Goddamn it," I shrieked. I wriggled, I flailed my legs, no way I was getting out of this - crack- , another one landed on my sore ass. But damned if I wasn't starting to enjoy this a bit.

"Ok Johnny, let me catch my breath," I stammered.

It was at that moment that I felt his finger press up against my precious back door. My eyes widened with fear - "Don't you dare!"

But it was too late - "You son-of-bitch!" I screamed.

"Say it, or another finger is going in."

"Ok, Ok!" I couldn't blurt-out fast enough. "I want your big cock."

"Beg!"

"Please, please, Johnny, give me that big juicy cock."

And with that I was forced to my knees, eye level with his Velcro swimsuit fly. But at least I no longer had a thick finger up my ass. I could see his hardness held behind the fly. I was intrigued. As he opened the fly his cock sprung out and unexpectedly smacked me in the face. I actually gasped - it was thick and beautiful, probably close to 10 inches.

"Oh my, Johnny," was all I could get out.

"Suck it."

I don't know what came over me, but he wasn't going to have to tell me twice. My tongue went right to his heavy balls. I reached up with my hand to caress it. It was so thick and solid. I slid my hand around his pulsing shaft as my tongue danced around his balls. I gently sucked one nut into my mouth as one hand squeezed his fabulous cock and the other caressed his firm ass. "Mmm," I mumbled.

"You like that, don't you bitch, go ahead suck on it."

And with that I ran my tongue along his swollen cock. When I reached the plum-shaped head I slowly forced it pass my moist, plump lips. He must have been been edging to this fantasy for some time because he was already leaking pre-cum. I've always loved the salty taste of cum so I let-out an audible moan as it touched my greedy tongue.

A bit too excited he grabbed my hair and forced that long, thick cock to the back of my throat. I nearly gagged and spit came out the sides of my mouth. I thought to myself, "well, this is going to be a sloppy bj." And I started to make loud slurping sounds as I inhaled his throbbing cock and expertly applied suction pressure.

"I always knew you were a cock-sucking whore," he let out. But from the stammer in his voice I could hear he was already close - the young ones never last long in my mouth. There was no way the college girls he had been with could have the wealth of fellating experience that I possessed.

As I expertly worked his rod he was clearly getting closer. His breathing was picking up, his knees were starting to shake and with my tongue on the underside of his cock I could feel his pulse quickening. And it was right then that to his complete surprise I returned the favor - I launched my right index finger straight up his ass. He didn't know what hit him. All he knew was that my wet mouth was hoovering his cock head as my finger probed his prostate. My cheeks immediately filled with the copious amounts of declicious cum. It was so much that I could only swallow a portion as rope after rope filled my mouth. The rest seeped out the sides, ran down my chin and dropped onto my breasts. I could feel it sliding down onto my now aroused, saluting nipples. I couldn't remember the last time I had that much cum in me.

I swallowed as much as a could, licked my lips and said, "Johnny, be a good boy and get me a towel to wipe this up. I can't rejoin the party looking like this." He looked spent and dumbfounded as I handed him back the towel. And with that I swatted him on the ass, walked out the door and blew him a kiss over my shoulder. With a wry smile I thought to myself, "wait 'til Debbie finds out."

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • MILF and Friend's Son Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1676 milliseconds