• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Milf Tails: Clean Dirty Fun

Milf Tails: Clean Dirty Fun

1234

Author's note: I know I said my last story would be it for 2014, but the response to the last installment of this series was so good, I figured how about a late Christmas present for my loyal readers and hopefully some new ones as well. So far the feedback from the first two Milf Tails has been very encouraging and I hope I don't let you down with this one. LC68


Man was bed going to feel good I thought as I gratefully cruised into my driveway. I'd pulled third shift at Wal-Mart last night, filling in for a last minute call out then after a quick stop home to shower and grab breakfast had rushed to make my nine am class. Today was one of only two days during the week I had classes all day and I'd thought about not taking the shift, but it was eight extra hours and the money would come in handy.

Besides it wasn't like I had anything better to do at night after Melissa had broken up with me a month ago. "I think we're better off being friends." I muttered, shutting the car off and gathering my books from the passenger seat. Turned out that was code for "I'd rather go out with John, he's on the football team!"

Not that I shouldn't have seen that coming, Melissa was stuck up and all about image, but she was hot as hell and.... Actually not all that wild in bed, more the 'I'm hot, I know it, so enjoy me' type. But she was that hot and worth being a little boring. Guess at the end of the day I'd been caught up in image as well, enjoying the other guys knowing I was with her.

On that note, even sitting there in the car and as tired as I was, my cock began to swell. Between work and school I hadn't had much time for a social life and hadn't gotten any since Miss Priss and just the thought of her had me getting worked up. My parents weren't home yet so it looked like my plan for the next couple of hours was stroking it to some porn and a nap.

"Living la vida loca, Tom." I muttered, getting out of the car.

My cell rang and glancing at it, I saw it was Steve, "Hey, man, what's going on, aren't you at work?"

"Hey Tom, yeah I'm on break, I need a favor."

"What's that?" I asked, walking up the driveway. I was so tired every step felt like an effort and I couldn't wait to hit the sack, well after some relief, that is.

"I got a chance to stay a couple of extra hours tonight."

"Cool, I picked up hours last night, we keep saving we can go on that trip to Florida this summer." I whistled into the phone, "Nude beaches, Steve!"

"Yeah, I know, but about that favor?"

"Oh, sorry, I was thinking about tanned tits." I laughed.

"Get laid, Tom." He laughed in return, "Tits are all you think about."

"You don't?"

"Well...yeah, but I have a pair I can play with."

"Thanks." I rolled my eyes, "That's some way to ask for a favor."

"Sorry," he said sounding anything but. "I have class tonight and planned on having time to go home and eat and grab my book. Can you swing by my house and grab my Anatomy book and the notebook on top of it and drop it off here?"

"Aw, come on, man! You should have called ten minutes ago I was right by your house, I just got home."

"So it'll only take a half hour to grab the book and drop it off."

"Can't your mom do it?" I asked, "I worked all night and had class all day, my eyes are burning."

"She's not answering; she might be out by the pool and doesn't take her phone outside with her, says that's her time to not be bothered."

I didn't answer right away, instead I pictured Steve's mom, Karen by the pool. Saying my best friend's mom was hot was like saying Bill Gates had a few bucks, the woman was smoking! Last time I slept over Steve's, I'd spent a good part of the afternoon lounging by the pool with my sunglasses on so Karen, and Steve for that matter, couldn't see me ogling her. She'd been wearing a two piece red bathing suit some girls my age wouldn't wear and looked just as good in it!

I'd known Steve for five years and lost track of how many times I'd spanked it to his mother. Every time I slept over his house it was inevitable. I'd wait until I was sure he was asleep and laying there on the spare bed, not five feet from him, I would blow a load to the thought of Karen blowing me.

"Hello? You there?" Steve asked.

"Yeah," I answered, stopping at my front door and adjusting the raging hard on in my shorts. Jeez I needed to get some. "I was..." I grinned, "Just thinking about your mom by the pool."

"Don't be an ass." Steve replied, "I get that enough from the other guys."

"Hey, that frat Jack belongs to voted her cougar of the year!"

"I know."

"Hey, I'm just goofing with you, Steve." I eased up sensing he was annoyed.

I didn't blame him, Steve had been enduring comments about his mother since his friends were old enough to know what sex was and although he usually laughed it off, it did get to him sometimes. I felt a quick pang of guilt. I was his best friend and he was right, I didn't need to bust him up about it.

"Yeah, I get it, but it gets old." He replied, "So anyway, I know it's a hassle, but can you grab my books? I don't need them for a couple of hours if you need to do other things."

I now felt like a jerk and responded quickly, "No worries I'll head over now that way I and drop them off and come home and pass out."

"Hey, thanks, Tom! You're a real friend, buddy!"

"Remember that and see if Cindy has any single friends." I told him.

"Will do!" he laughed and hung up.

Well, at least I could probably catch Karen by the pool and perv on her a little without Steve around. Yup, that was me, a real friend.

*****

I pulled in front of Steve's house and before I exited the car, paused to run my fingers through my dirty blond hair, fixing a few strays that were sticking up. Getting out, I took a minute to tuck in the sleeveless black t-shirt I'd changed into.

After a glance at my reflection in my side mirror, I rolled my eyes and pulled it out. The fact I'd changed into it at all was idiotic. I'd been hitting the gym and getting some sun and a couple of girls at school had made remarks I was looking pretty good.

For whatever reason I always tried to look good around Steve's mother, well at least since I'd noticed she was a hundred percent bona fide Milf as hot as any of the ones I watched on the porn sites. In fact it was my best friend's mom who had unwittingly got me into checking out milf and cougar porn in the first place. I'd sit there and watch those lucky young bastards getting taken for a ride by a hot woman twice their age and wonder if any of that stuff ever really happened.

I supposed it did, but not that much. Steve's mother was hot, but she had a professional job, was always a mom first before anything else and acted pretty reserved around me and his other friends. Then again, that damn bathing suit. She had to know it drove me wild.

As I made my way to along the front of his house it occurred to me I'd only seen her wear it when it was just me around. When there were a few of us either she never came out or wore a one piece bathing suit.

Not that she wasn't hot in that too; but it was nowhere near as revealing as the red one. Last time I saw her in that, she had bent over to pick something up and I thought her tits were going to fall out. Those tits were big enough to keep her floating in the pool on their own and went along with a nice well rounded ass and just enough hips to give her a hell of a figure. No, Karen wasn't a slender little thing like Melissa or most of the other girls, she was all woman.

Speaking of that woman, a grin spread across my face as I walked up to the gate that led into the backyard. I opened it quietly hoping that Karen would be lying out on her chair and I would get some time to check her out. Last time she had been lying on her stomach and her ass looked so fine I'd slipped into the house and whacked off right in the bathroom while staring at her well displayed ass cheeks.

I frowned when I looked around and saw she wasn't out there. Closing the gate I walked back across the front of the house and peeked into the garage. Her car was there and with a shrug I went and tried the front door. It was locked so I rang the bell. When no one answered I pulled out my phone and texted Steve

"Doors locked and I don't see your mom anywhere."

He replied within a couple of minutes

"She might e taking a nap, there's a key under the stupid gnome in the backyard for the side door, just be quiet."

I went back into the yard and grabbing the key from under the gnome let myself in.

"Mrs. Williams?" I called softly, "I'm here to grab Steve's books."

I stood inside the doorway and when she didn't call out from anywhere or show up in the kitchen walked through the first floor and headed upstairs to where the bedrooms were. I passed Karen's and saw the door was open and she was nowhere to be found.

I noticed one of the top drawers of her bureau was open and thought about sneaking in and taking a look at her thongs. Not that I knew for sure she wore them, but I'd seen her in some tight slacks and never saw any lines.

I had the visual of finding one she had worn in her hamper and taking it home with me and using it to...

"Knock it off, sicko." I muttered, but moved away from the room before I went in anyway.

I slowed down when I noticed the bathroom door on the right was partially open and a flickering light coming from within it. The house had two bathrooms, a small one downstairs Steve used and a large one up here his mother had spent a lot of money remodeling including adding a large tub with massage jets like the ones at the spas. Steve was no longer allowed to use it as his mother had dubbed it her 'special place' and would soak for hours.

I stopped a couple of feet from the door and was assailed by the scent of strawberries. I heard a small splash, followed by another and realized she must just be getting into the tub. I knew I should call out and tell her I was there so she could close the door, but instead eased closer. If I remembered correctly, the tub as long the left wall, meaning I would be able to see it from alongside the door.

Better yet, Karen had installed a full length mirror on the wall at the end of the tub and one time when I was walking past I had caught a glimpse of her standing by the sink in just a towel even though she was out of the doors line of sight.

I felt a thrill go through me as it dawned on me if she was in the tub I could see her in the mirror. I slid my feet across the carpet until I reached the doorway. Taking a step back from it I moved to the side so I was looking in through the half open door.

I couldn't have timed it any better! Karen was still standing in the tub with her back to me. The blinds were drawn, but there were several candles lit and her tanned skin appeared to glow in the flickering light. My eyes trailed down her back, taking in her smooth skin and long blonde hair before focusing on her incredible ass.

Her well rounded cheeks looked amazing and the tan lines from her bikini made it even better. As good as her back looked; I tore my eyes away to look into the mirror opposite her.

"Oh, fuck." I mouthed at the sight of her tits.

Karen's tits were even bigger than I had imagined and despite their size still standing up damn well. Again the milky skin of the outer half of her breasts that the bikini covered was a sexy contrast to the rest of her bronzed flesh. Even hotter were her pink nipples, her erect nipples!

Karen raised her arms to put her hair up, lifting her huge tits to an even sexier angle and my cock began to swell in appreciation.

My eyes made their way down her soft stomach and swell of her hips to linger on the small patch of blonde fur between her legs. I could just see the pink flesh of her pussy peering out from between her lush thighs when she lowered herself into the tub and stretched out.

All I could see now was the back of her head resting against the curved end of the tub and her arm along side of it. But the mirror had a view, and what a view it was! Karen didn't have any suds in the water so even with her breasts partially submerged I could still make out her nipples below the surface and her long legs were stretched out. I moved a little closer hoping to get a view between her legs, but she had them closed.

I stifled a groan when I had to shift my fully hard cock in my shorts where it was bending painfully. I pushed it down my leg and could feel it throbbing against my thigh. Goddamn she was hot! Karen released a long sigh and put her hands on her breasts. My eyes widened and my already aching cock twitched against my leg when she ran her long purple finger nails across her swollen nipples.

"Hmmm" she purred and pulled on them, stretching her pink flesh.

Oh goddamn! I thought as her fingers teased and stroked her tits. Karen moaned softly, the noise sending a shiver through me. As hot as watching her play with her tits was Karen made things even hotter.

Lifting her leg from the tub she placed it along the side of it. Pressing her foot against the wall and sliding her hand under the water, she slipped it between her legs. Karen let her head fall back and released a long deep groan.

I could see her hand moving and Karen was breathing hard through her full parted lips. I noticed her large blue eyes were open and she was staring into the mirror watching her fingers on her nipple. Holy shit! It had never dawned on me that the purpose for a mirror would be to watch while she lay in the tub or showered. Damn, Karen wasn't just hot; she knew it and loved it.

Not just her either! I could imagine her fucking some lucky guy in there and watching as she did. I wondered if she got on her knees and blew them in there. Steve had made several remarks his mom didn't date much, that she worked a lot and was still a little awkward with bringing guys home when Steve was around. The mirror made me wonder about that; Steve worked and went to school leaving Karen plenty of time to enjoy some male company.

Right now Karen was enjoying her own company and with another cock inspiring moan she lifted her other leg. Placing her wet foot against the mirror, she kept that leg up along the wall and I stared at her foot on the mirror.

Her toe's were painted the same purple as her fingers and she was wearing a silver ring on the middle toe, Christ, even her feet were sexy! I was in visual overload, trying to see everything at once, her fingers on her tit, her hand between her legs and the look of pleasure on her face as she played with herself.

Karen was moaning louder then stopped and brought her hand up from between her legs. She reached down next to the tub and picked something up. I had to fight to keep my jaw from dropping when I saw it was a purple vibrator. Karen brought it to her mouth and teased the tip along her sensual lips. She parted them and to my enjoyment slid the vibrator partway into her mouth.

She moaned around it as she slid it in and out as if it were a cock. She wasn't the only one wishing it was a cock because all I could think of was those lips around mine. Karen slipped the toy from her mouth and turned it on. The loud hum sent a shiver through me and I saw one run through her when she placed the tip against her swollen nipple.

"Oh, yes." She said softly.

She held it to her nipple for a moment before switching to the other. Karen worked it back and forth, moaning and sighing as she teased her excited flesh. She then ran the toy down between her breasts and under the water, I watched in the reflection as she slid the toy along her inner thighs then up through the lips of her pussy.

I couldn't quite make out her pussy under the water, but could plainly see the purple toy. She was working it up and down and gasped whenever it struck the top. I could only imagine how hard her clit was at this point.

Karen was breathing heavily and I noticed a trickle of sweat running down between her beautiful breasts. Between the hot water and the candles I could feel the heat from where I was and was doing some sweating myself, although I was sure it from the show before me more than the heat escaping from the bathroom.

Karen kept the vibrator at the tip of her pussy and with a long moan started moving her hips under the water, grinding her pussy into the toy. She stopped and I swallowed hard when I saw the toy disappear between her legs.

"Oh, honey." Karen purred as she buried the toy in her pussy, "Hmm that feels good, nice and slow."

She began to work the toy in and out and as she described, slowly, sliding it just about all the way out before working it back in.

"Oh, yeah." He moaned, her other hand busy on her nipple again, "Now faster."

She moved the vibrator faster and then moaned out, "Harder!"

Her arm pumped furiously back and forth as she thrust the toy repeatedly inside her. She released her nipple and slipping her other hand beneath the water stroked her clit. My hand dropped between my legs and rubbed my throbbing prick through my shorts. I could feel the tip dripping on my thigh and was breathing through my mouth trying not to moan as I caressed my excited cock.

"Yes!" She groaned, "Just like that! Come on, baby, fuck my pussy! Fuck me hard, baby!"

Karen was getting louder and louder and I was now jerking my cock through my shorts, my fingers wrapped round the bulging material and rubbing it as fast as I could. My cock was at an angle against my leg and my knees started shaking as I tried to cum through my shorts and boxers.

Somewhere in the back of my lust addled brain it occurred to me how sleazy this was. I was standing in the hallway ready to blow a load in my underwear while watching my best friend's mother get off in the tub. But there was no way I was going to stop; this was just too fucking hot like something straight out of porn, including Karen talking herself through it.

"Fuck yeah!" she cried out, "Oh...Oh..." she began gasping and her mouth stretched into a soundless cry as her back arched and...

My phone beeped loudly in my pocket as I received a text. I froze; my hand on my cock and swallowed hard, hoping Karen hadn't....the damn phone went off a second time and in the tub, Karen stopped moaning and sat up. Now this didn't happen in the movies, I thought just as she stared into the mirror. Her eyes widened and turning her head she exclaimed, "Tom!?!"

I stood there with a sinking feeling in my stomach unsure of what to do. Karen was facing the door and snapped, "I see you, you little shit! Get your ass in here!"

The sinking feeling became a sharp twist and with my head down, I slowly shuffled into the bathroom. I stopped once I was through the door and stood there with my eyes on the floor.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She demanded, damn she sounded pissed.

"I...I....um..."

"Look at me when you talk!" she snapped.

"I...well, you're uh...."

"I'm fucking naked and you didn't have a problem looking until you got caught, now put your damn head up!"

In the years I'd known Steve I'd never heard Karen swear before and as I lifted my head I wondered if she would tell Steve, and worse, my parents. Karen had put her legs down and was sitting up in the tub, partially turned so she was facing the side of it.

She had her arms crossed on the edge and was using them to conceal her breasts, well mostly the lower half and her nipples, they were pretty big to completely cover with just her forearm.

"Well, I asked a question, what the hell are you doing here? Steve's at work, and...." She raised one arm, exposing more of her upper breasts and pointed, "How'd you even get in here?"

Taking a deep breath, I forced my voice to remain steady, "Steve is at work, he's staying late and asked if I could stop by here and get his books. You...you didn't answer the bell and he said to use the key in the yard to let myself in and get his books."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Milf Tails: Clean Dirty Fun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds