• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Milk Bar

Milk Bar

I went into my local milk bar last week for some milk and bread. It was the morning after a big night out and because I was feeling a bit horny, I decided to pick up an x-rated magazine for some light reading. It was one I hadn't seen before, 'Easy Europeans' or something similar. When I got to the counter the owner's wife Jenny was serving, which left me a little red-faced when she scanned the price on the mag.

She is probably only my age, mid-30's, Vietnamese, but unlike most South-East Asian women, she has a set of tits on her to make any guy look twice, and always wears a loose top to give them room to roam. She looked at me with a fleeting smile then held the magazine up to her face.

'What you like about European woman?'

I stuttered out a response about dark haired women when she replied,

'I've got dark hair, you want to fuck me?'

I didn't even get the chance to answer as she walked out from behind the counter, locked the front door and then walked back towards me. She spotted the already hard cock in my shorts and started rubbing it up straight away.

'Looks like you like Asian woman as well.'

I started to slide her top off her shoulders to get a good view of those smooth tits. Her nipples, a nice dark brown colour, were standing out about 2cm and ready to be teased. I grabbed hold of both breasts and started to tweak her nipples between my fingers.

'Ooh, your rough hands feel so much better than my husbands,' she sighed. She brought her lips to mine, searching out my tongue with hers, trying to keep the same rhythm of her hand rubbing my rock hard cock. She pulled away from me and slowly dropped to her knees, pulling my shorts down as she went down.

I leant back on the shop counter as she took my penis into her mouth, rolling her tongue around the head and then up and down the side of it. Finally, with a kiss, she enveloped the whole thing in her mouth, taking it deep inside her throat. She came back up, gasping for air, saliva dripping from my cock to her lips. I couldn't believe I was getting a blowjob right here against the counter of my local shop. And not just any blowjob, this was an A-grade performance.

After a couple of minutes, Jenny started wanking me while she sucked on my balls, licking from the base of the scrotum back up to the tip of my cock. I was not far off shooting my wad when she stood up again and pulled her top off and undid her skirt to give me a full view of her tight little body. Her vagina was completely shaved, all bar a little patch on top. 'Come on, now I want you to fuck me,' Jenny said as she slowly raised herself onto the ice-cream fridge.

I couldn't wait to plunge my full 8 inches into her pussy but first I wanted to get a nice taste of her juices. I knelt down in front of her and started to slowly caress her clit as I lapped at her moist pussy. She had one of the pinkest cunts I had ever seen, with lips that looked like she could fly away if they started flapping. Her clit was as erect as her nipples and seemed three times as big. Straight away she let out small moans from my touch, one of her hands holding my head in place while the other one played with her tits. At one point she even pushed one of her tits up to her mouth to suck on the nipple while I tongued at her dripping wet pussy. 'Faster, lick it faster.' She ordered as my tongue worked feverishly on her cunt.

As I started to concentrate on her clit with my tongue, I probed her cunt with first one, then two fingers, driving them into her deeper with every push. 'Oh god, I can't wait for your cock inside me.' Jenny said. Her body was writhing on top of the fridge, her moans getting deeper and more intense. She was pleading with me now to fuck her, but there was one more thing I wanted before I would give her what she wanted. I lifted her legs up over my shoulders and went in search of her little bud of an asshole. With her pussy juices on my fingers, I lubricated the outside before using my tongue to probe open her ass slightly. From my first tongue stroke, Jenny went crazy, bucking her hips, squeezing her thighs around my head, releasing a huge orgasm.

'Oh fuck, that's it. I'm coming!' she screamed, 'Lick my ass, oh fuck that feels good.'

Slowly now, her asshole responded, easing itself open little by little. I took my fingers from her juicy pussy and worked my index finger a bit at a time into her anus. Jenny let out a huge scream, asking me to fuck her before she came again. I decide that the time was right, I stood up and got her to suck on my cock again before laying her back down then easing my aching cock between her thighs and into her wet vagina. I began to fuck her with deep penetrating thrusts and felt the walls of her cunt contract around my cock.

As I continued to hump her I could feel she was close to another orgasm, only this time I was going to make sure I joined her. 'Oh come on, fuck...fuck me,' she shrieked, her body shuddering violently as her orgasm ran through her body. This time though I felt my own orgasm coming on, I pulled out of her cunt just in time for my spunk to fly all over her stomach and tits. I could not remember the last time I had shot so much spunk, creamy and white like I was a teenage boy again. I looked down at her body as she was wiping it into her tits and then drew her fingers to her mouth to taste my own juices.

She sat up and leaned forward to lick the last remaining drips off the head of my cock, lapping up any leftovers you might say. She quickly got up, put her skirt back on and pulled her top back over her head. As she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek she said, 'Are you sure you still want to wank over European women?'

I pulled my pants back on and grabbed my shopping. 'No, but I'll still take the mag, just to remember you...but I'm sure I'll be back for some more milk very soon,' I said as I made my way towards the door. As I opened the door Jenny's 20-year-old stepdaughter got out of her car out the front. Maybe I'll come back quicker than I need to, I thought to myself as I held the door open for her to go in to the shop.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Milk Bar

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 602 milliseconds