Milk Duds Ch. 05

“Yes Tony, fill my cunt with your hot cock. Mmmmm, God don’t even think of stopping as you suck milk from my tits. It feels so good to have your lips to my nipples while your cock fills me. Now, please, fuck me. I want and need it so bad. My pussy is on fire and only your cum will quench the flames.”

Tony felt her first orgasm all but burning his throbbing organ. His hips moved more rapidly as he pumped deeply inside while keeping his lips to her milk giving nipple. Finally he had to make a choice and her breast would have to wait. It was his cock and sperm filled balls taking over. Over and over he pumped her body, lifting himself up by his arms to watch with lustful fascination her large firm tits bouncing wildly on her chest. At last both felt the impending climax of the other amid grunts and groans.

Jody gushed her climactic juices with abundance all over his pulsing cock. Moments later Tony stopped his body from pounding hers to release his own ejaculations. Quickly he filled her gripping cunt with his hot seed, enough that some escaped and ran between the cheeks of her buttocks, then it was over. His body quivered and he collapsed on top of her. Jody simply wrapped her arms around him holding tightly.

“Tony, that was the absolutely best sex I’ve ever had in my life,” Jody finally said. “Never has any man pleased me as much as you just have and I can’t wait to have more.”

“You just gonna have to wait,” Tony panted with effort. “I ain’t as young as you and I gotta catch my breath.”

From her room the baby began crying bringing to and end their marvelous moment, but both were certain there would be many more to cum.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds