• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Milking and Breeding Ch. 02

Milking and Breeding Ch. 02

123

PART II

Several months past and the topic of cow and milking and breeding came up only once are twice. I never got my clothes back, but I did get my shoes. Terrence took another job and I thought it was over with. Then one day a text came in from Mark that said meet Terrence for an early meal and tip him the same way, with my body.

I was confused as I had thought this was completely over with, but at same time I was immediately wet.

I meet Terrence at the appointed time and location. He was dressed really casual.

"Do you have a Bra and Panties on" he asked. I grimaced and said yes of course I do.

"You better go remove them or lose them again."

So I excused myself went to rest room and removed my bra and panties and stuffed them in my purse.

So we have a new baby and it is now with the adoptive parents and she is giving almost three pints of milk easily every day. She is up to 44DD udders. I was not sure why but hearing them called udders turned me on. So I have been told you have been nursing allot and doing things like you want to be a cow in some fashion so I am going to make and offer again.

You will have to choose if you want just be impregnated by me, a select group I pick or a massive breeding party. You will have to agree to the terms of becoming a breeding and milking cow. The rules apply when at my place and when at home with Mark. He has already read and we have discussed the terms. He has agreed that they fit you perfect.

I will provide Mark with a milking machine and the medication to take care of your udders. You will start tomorrow morning milking them daily to get them use to it. You will no longer wear panties at all, you will only wear a bra at work or in business type settings until your milk comes in. You will be housed in special housing when at my place, Mark decides at your place. The rest you can read and he handed me a three page document.

My head was spinning and my pussy was wet and I wanted him to fuck me right then. Instead I sit stunned and silent. This was not happening. My hubby did not just agree to breed me and turn my into a milk cow. I was not sure how to feel. Finally all I could get out was a very meek, I am 42 this isn't right.

"Ah, but you have at least 10 good years of breeding and 15 or more of milking before we will retire you from the herd." He said quietly but with an evil grin. Of course, he said, you have to agree also, so let's have the meal, you get a salad as you have to maintain proper health for your milk, and then go to my SUV. You can take your time, read the contract now while we eat. I was not sure and told him I had to think and this most likely was not going to start tonight. I sat in silence and ate and did not even look at the three pages.

When we finally left the café, I walked straight to his SUV crawled in the backseat stripped off everything and opened my mouth to await his huge cock. He was like not this time slut, it goes in your ass. So straddle me so I can nurse on you while I fuck you asshole. I about raped him trying it get his cock buried in me.

He started really slow, but with him playing with my clit and sucking on my nipples I was relaxed and ready to ride pretty fast much to my own surprise. After a few minutes of stroking he slide all ten inches into me and I felt full and impaled and wonderful and I just shuddered and quiver with wave after wave of climaxes. I leaned forward and for reason I still do not know start kissing on him, his lips and his neck. He moaned and said I was extremely tight for him being all the way in. I told him than that he was the first real dick to every be in me this way. Until that moment it had only been toys. He was shock and tried to stroke a few more time and then shot a huge load deep into my ass. He grab so towels and wipes and pulled

out.

I cleaned up kissed him again and grabbed my purse, my bag and my shoes, got out and walked completely naked to my car figuring that is what a cow was supposed to do. I left my clothes there for him to do as he pleased. Much to my surprise he showed up at my window and handed them to me.

"Think about all this and let me know. Take your time, but it has to be your decision and you have to want it."

I got home and I offered Mark my ass over and over all night and let him suck my "Udders" as often as he wanted. I was in a sexual haze of cumming, climaxes and orgasms. When I got up for work the next morning I decided I needed time to think. I called in and took my use or loose time. Left Mark a note I had to go think and be back in a few days, going to the lake.

Flash forward five days I was sitting naked on the porch at sunrise. I had decided to see how it felt to be naked all the time and not allowed to do many of the things I use to. I even stopped on the way to the lake and bought a milking machine like the hospitals loaned out. I had gotten to the point I tolerated 10 minutes on each side seven times a day, and I climaxed every single time.

I was confused but wanting to really do this. So I text Terrence. How about a one pregnancy test run and then decide from there. I won't give up my job, my life or my family for this.

He said find see you when I see you. I stay three more days. I texted Mark daily once I decided.

When I got home I walked in and was greeted by Mark, with a grin. He took my bags, said undress and get on your knees. I did, and he put a collar with a very small cow bell.

Then he sprung his surprise on me. That I was going to literally be a cow for however long he decided when at home unless told otherwise. I can moo and whine and whatever only but no human language once I agree. He tied a small rope lead to the collar and lead me to the garage. My half of the garage had been walled off with a door on it. he lead me in there and there was a long stale like area, with hay scatter all over the floor, in the corner was a milking area with what he told me was a goat milker. Toward the area where the garage door is was really thick hay. He informed me that was where I did my business and it would be changed out frequently.

Do I understand and agree to this condition until he decides to bring me back in the house. I looked on in horror. He said we will do the breeding at Terrence's house since we decide you will be breed by a small select group of five men. You will be breed daily over there until you become pregnant. I took the collar thing off, ran out of the area, grabbed all my stuff by the front door and almost ran to get to my bedroom and lock myself in.

I sit naked on the edge of the bed and started crying. I must have sit there for 20 minutes ranging in emotions from anger on how Mark could do that to tears of joy that I could get a real fantasy to pure panic on how fast this is moving and I could end up being human livestock for a period of time just for great sex. I finally got composed enough to go shower and stand in the rain forest monsoon effect in the master bath shower.

At some point I must of masturbated once or twice as I closed my eyes and imaged me on the milking bench eating out of the food bowl while my tits were drained of their milk and my ass and cunt available for use if whoever was there decided. I also cried more thinking of how quickly my husband was to agree to make me into livestock with no rights and caste aside all the years of marriage just so he could milk me and fuck me whenever he wanted and for others to bred me and get me pregnant. I was so confused and conflicted in my feelings. Mostly mad though as I was not consulted at all and very deeply hurt he just made assumptions.

So here was the fantasy chance of a life time for me. To just literally be used like I was a breeding cow, prized livestock, to bring in studs to use me as much as was needed to get me pregnant, to force my tits to be filled with milk again and to have them milked many times a day so someone could sell my product for their profit and me have no rights to say anything or do anything, just be used mindlessly. Yes as pervert as it sounds I have thought about this as a fantasy. Even more now that I know it really happens. I had thought of things like this since I was a teenager, but always suppressed them as sick. But I am confronted at this point when this happened with having to run from it and just keep it as a fantasy or to embrace it and see where it goes.

Finally when the water was cooling I got out of the shower and moved to the bed and was just sitting there when Mark unlocked the door, came in and sat next to me and asked what was running through my head and let's talk. For me to tell him everything and let's see if this was what I wanted or if I was just preferring role playing or what. I finally just said I need lots of time to think and let's just drop this for now. It is just too overwhelming.

I thought on this and would even walk out and secretly unlock and go into the living area Mark had made for me. I wanted it changed allot and that would have to happen before I would every agree to this. I touched the milking machine, and looked at everything there. I looked at everything that was added for comforts I had not noticed initially. I even laid in the hay and masturbated a few times. I continued to work hard at work. I did not do too much socializing as before, but still did enough so not to make the bosses worried. It was not that I was not interested I would just find my thoughts wondering back to everything and forget about things so I would miss things.

During this Time Terrence was at a different job. The three girls I had been talking to on line about this in lifestyle forums, I had gone and meet and seen how they live this fantasy out. I realized that there are some that just walked away and became full time forever cows and are bred repeatedly and milked for years. Others it was just a short term fantasy that was for a few years. I saw pictures of their places the lived in as a cow.

I finally flew out to a place out near Omaha Nebraska. A guy, calls himself Dairy Tom to visit his Dairy farm. I spent the evening chatting with him and how he got started. I asked him why and how he even got females to come there. He explained his philosophy that it is to feel escape from what they no longer want to be part of and that for them to feel needed and complete it is being used as a Human Cow for breeding and milking. That morning I went on rounds as he moved his herd of seven ladies into the milking room. The ladies ranged from a 19 year old to a 57 year old. He hooked them all up and then put there morning meal in the pan with a bowl of water and we left to go see their quarters. He did not call them Stales. They were nicely appointed with beds, desk with computers and their own shower area and bathroom area. I took pictures and texted them to Mark so he would get the hint.

I told him what my husband had built. He laughed and lead me to one almost identical. This he explains is the training area, to shock his cows into being cows. He keeps new ones in this area for a minimum of three months before he starts blending them into the herd. He explained so much more about their ability to blend with public, to go shopping if they wanted, getting health care and all. I was intrigued and turned on and horny as hell all at once. I did ask why the 19 year old is there. He laughed and said the short story version is she was hooked on drugs, committed a few petty crimes and saw his ad in a forum for a new cow and just showed up. Said would becoming a cow clean her up and stop the hurting and keep her hidden from her ex, dealer and parents. He told her it would but she needed to see what was required.

I was staring at him in confusion. She is only 19 I repeated. He noted on the tour like I was getting she literally stripped and asked to be milked to see how it felt. She has never been dressed since and has already been bred once. I was like when did she get here. He said based on her proof of really being 18, about a month after she turned 18 is when she showed up. My mind had froze at her asking to be milked.

So you just gave her a demo on being milked. He said yes right there in the training room. I smiled and started stripping and said I want to feel the same. He started laughing and said he thought I might and had laid out the things to make the experience complete. I looked at him and said what was that.

He told me to get on all fours and then he put a lead on me as he called it. The next surprised me, He said all cows had to have tails in his herd and stuff a butt plug with a cow's tail attached. He then led me over to the milking table and I crawled up the ramp. He locked my neck in the restrain collar. He dumped some little pellet things in the bowl and told me just a little snack while I am milked. He took a bowl like things with liquids in it and dipped each tit in the liquid. Than dried the nipples off and attached the milking device and hit the switch. I jump and gasped, then was shocked to realize I was orgasming.

"I will see you in 15 minutes cow. I need to go get my herd off the milkers and back in their quarters" he said and disappears and left me there to be milked. It hurt but it felt amazing. I could not stop cumming for the first five or so minutes. The tail made me feel so dehumaned and so much more livestock like. I zoned totally out as my nipples were tugged and sucked on by the milker. I even found I was nibbling on the snacks.

When he returned he stopped the machine, removed the device that had been sucking on me. He took this cream and massaged it into my breast. Kissed me on the cheek and said good cow. He released me from everything. Took the plug out and tossed it in the sink in the corner. I had the urge to go to the bathroom. He noticed and pointed to the corner hay. I looked shock and I said "really?" He goes you wanted the experience, get on your fours and walk over there and do the business like a cow. I need to change hay out anyway. So I thought what the hell, I walked on all fours over there and started to squat. He yells at me Cows don't squat bitch, they stay upright and just spread legs and let it happen. I froze and looked at him and finally said it ain't going to happen. He told me to just go over there and take care of business so we can finish tour and remind me I said I wanted the experience. I sighed and did as I was told. It took a bite but I got everything done and all.

I got dress and we finished the tour. When the ladies were standing and fully naked and there tail hanging down while they walked around I was stunned at how big some of their breasts had gotten and they all were tattoo and had piercings in there cunt area and three of the girls had rings in their noses and a small chain hanging from that ring. The Dairyman explained allot to me and told me to send my hubby up to visit and spend a weekend there learning things and improving idea.

When I got home that evening late I fucked my hubby senseless still thinking of the feeling of being milked and even having to do my duty in the hay like a cow. I could close my eyes and see the girls at the farm walking around. I told him everything from my two days there even being milked and doing my business in the hay. I told him about the stuff he did to prep and massage my breasts before and after. I told him about the invite. I asked if he got the pictures of the rooms. I explained that what Mark had built was what Dairy Tom used for training and then moved them to the others once he was sure they had accepted that they were now cows. When we were done playing and showered and cleaned up, I gave him all the information and headed to bed.

I spent the whole next week thinking about all I had learned and see. When Thursday came I had made up my mind to go ahead with the one breeding trial. The next night, Friday, I decided to go out and eat with my hubby. While we were out I told him that I was going to do this and mentioned nothing else as to when and all. I just told him I had left him a list of how it was going to be on his dresser for him to review when we got home. The rest of the night out was spent chatting laughing and enjoying everything.

When we got home that evening, late, and on a Friday no less, I just slipped out of all my clothes, reached in my purse and got the led I bought off the dairyman that look so much more appropriate then Marks makeshift one. I got on all fours than for fun moo'ed at him and waited.

He took me to the room in the garage and put me in there, closed the door and head to where every. The next morning he came in and told me that I would be bred that day and every day until I am pregnant. That he had talked to Terrence and the breeding are going to be done in my quarters or in our bedroom depending on his mood the first few times till I was accustom to being a cow. But the first one for sure was in the quarters.

Part III

So it started. That same afternoon, in the area that was going to be my home when at home, was filed with five selected males. I had decided since I wanted the complete feeling of being objectified into livestock and humiliated as such I wanted all black men. Terrence made sure they were all huge cocked like him and explained to them to make sure to not hold back on verbal humiliating and degrading me so I started learning what I was to become. This scared me when they walked in. I had no idea what to expect.

They never spoke to me just to Mark but they spoke. It was like I was not able to communicate to them so why bother talk to her. The first thing asked was if I had been given a clean bill of health to be bred and milked. Mark gave a strange look and noted he had never thought of that. The men there to breed me spoke amongst themselves and decided since that had not occurred they did not want to endanger my health so they would all us condoms if they were in my "Cow cunt" but most express more interest in "trying out" my mouth and ass. I thought at least I will still getting laid and a lot of action. Then Mark said well if the cow can't be bred, let's take her to the bedroom and change the play rules, she is still a breeder mind you but let's get her on her back and legs in the air. They all agreed I would be better used that way.

The lead was put back on me and I was taken to the bedroom on all fours and told to get up on the bed on all fours still and spread my hind quarters for an inspection. This sounded hot and scary both to me and honestly my cunt was dripping. Every single male in the room including Mark fondled, fingered, slapped, spanked and examined me, keeping me right on the edge, but not letting me get a climax.

Finally the one they called Grant said well cow I won the rights to be the first to breed you. Grant pulled me to the edge of the bed, put my legs up on his shoulders grabbed me by my tits and got a hard squeezing grip on them and thrust deep into my wet waiting gapping ass. All I could do is squel like I had just been impaled. That was the hugest cock I had ever felt in any style. It felt like the head of his cock was in my throat penetrating me all the way from my ass hole. I shuddered into a massive oragasm squirted all over like I never have and my eyes rolled back and I about passed out by his third stoke. He pounded me for ten minutes before he shot such a huge load it poured out around his cock all over the bed. He pulled out, pulled me up near him and actually wiped the cum off his cock using my hair like a towel and pushed me back on the bed and comment, she will be a great breeder.

I barely caught my breath when the next guy steps up and stuff me full of his cock. He grabbed my wrist and pulls me towards him and I can feel all of Grant's cum being forced out around this guy's cock with each stroke. It felt so nasty it made me start into the climax cycle again. He was not a big or as long but he knew exactly how to use his tool. After a few minutes and my eyes closed, fantasizing about being in a milking rack being fucked while being milked. Wondered what the hell I was doing and why did I agree to this. My mind was being betrayed by my body though. I was entering climax world all over again. I was laying there panting after he was done pounding on me. He leaned down and gave me a long wet kiss and that whisper "Moo for me bitch"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Milking and Breeding Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds