• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Milking Cocks

Milking Cocks

My wife of ten years loves kinky sex. She will try anything once and if she doesn't like it she will still try it again. My body is under her complete control; she uses me any way she wants.

Her new thing is milking cocks of course I can only produce so much cum. So we go to the local bar and she picks out some guys. She wants to have sex with. She is a little shy when it comes to this so I am the one that has to go up and ask a total stranger if they would like to go home with us and fuck my wife.

Sometimes the guy she picks will have some friends with them. That is all right, they can come and fuck her to. I can't explain to you how horny I get knowing a total stranger is fixing to fuck my slut wife. Sometimes the guys will have a little too much to drink and as you know it's hard to cum when you are intoxicated.

She will put a glove on and get down on her knees, she will start off sucking on their cock and balls, massaging their balls as her hand slowly slips up to their ass cheeks. In the mean time I am standing over in the corner jacking my hard cock trying not to cum.

I know it's just a matter of time before she starts putting her fingers in his asshole and starts massaging his prostate. She will start off with one then two and if the guy really starts moaning she will insert three fingers in their ass. When he starts to cum she will take his cock out of her mouth and milk his cock hard.

Of course he will shoot cum out of his cock like a geyser going off, from all the pleasure he just received. I am very submissive of course, and must pay the price for getting to watch my pretty wife service a cock. So she will call me over and then she will put her cum soaked glove to my mouth and expects me to clean it up.

A lot of times that is when I cant control my self and I start shooting cum all over, of course I must clean that up to. After I am done I go back to the corner and she pulls the glove off and starts sucking on the cock till she gets it hard again. Then she will have the stranger lay on the bed and she will get on top of him.

She will order me over to the bed and she will instruct me to take a hold of the cock and insert it into her hot, wet pussy. She will start to fuck up and down on the hard shaft as I watch. My wife's pussy really gets wet when she is horny so after a few minutes of fucking she will cum real hard.

And that's when you look down at her pussy and his cock and you see a white lather starting to form. It's easy for her to cum four or five times in a short period. So you can imagine how messy her cunt gets. If it gets to sloppy she will roll off of the hard prick, and she expects me to go down and suck and clean her well-fucked cunt.

After I clean her up she will have the stranger insert his cock into my mouth so I can clean it up to. Sometimes the men will object to this, if they do she will ask them to leave without cumming. You know something? Nobody has ever left.

She will get back on top and fuck them till they fill her hungry cunt up with their love juice. If there is more than one man with us that night she will go into the bathroom and call me in there, she will sit on the toilet seat and I will lick the cum up that is leaking out of her pussy. She will then get in the shower and freshen up as I wait to towel her off when she steps out of the shower.

Then it starts all over again. After she has serviced all the men that came home with us and they have left. I love crawling in the bed with her, crawling up under the cum stained sheets and licking her from head to toe. Licking up all the cum and sweat off her perfect body. Tasting her well-fucked pussy sucking on the swollen lips of her love hole.

Then when she rolls be over and starts deep throating my hard cock. She sucks me hard and my cock starts cumming, but nothing comes out, my balls are empty. She is disappointed but I tell her not to get mad I will go out and bring her home another strange cock to suck and fuck tomorrow. With that we roll over and go to sleep.

Thanks for reading my stories. They have one purpose and that's to make you cum!

Vote and E-mail me

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Milking Cocks

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 944 milliseconds