• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Millville Ch. 12: FIRST TIME

Millville Ch. 12: FIRST TIME

Chapter 12

FIRST TIME

"Tie me up!"

"What?" I had heard her but needed time to process what she had said before I responded. I think we all do that from time to time. We buy some time to consider our responses.

My wife Suzie and I had barely begun to experiment since Suzie's friend Julie shared with her that she and her husband, Bob, were heavily into the BDSM lifestyle. Now it was three days since the four of us had watched four men and women at the Mill Club Gala be restrained, humiliated, and physically beaten, with their blessings. Suzie and I hadn't even been able to discuss this, such was our dismay.

"I said tie me up!"

"That's what I thought you said. What do you mean?"

"I want you to make me completely helpless. Like Julie was with Bob the other night at their house, and he did all those things to her. And like the subs were at the Gala. You do it any way you can...or want."

I thought about this for a minute, then said, "Wow. You sure about this? You realize that I could do anything I want to you?"

"Of course. That's the idea. I want to be at your mercy. Like the other night when you tied me up and made love to me and it was incredible. I trust you not to go overboard, but I want you to treat me any way you want. Surprise me!"

"OK. I can do that. Give me an hour to finish up the dishes and do some work that I need for tomorrow. Then meet me in the bedroom. I want you naked, kneeling on the floor next to the bed." I don't know where that came from. Without even thinking it just came out. Maybe this BDSM stuff had been on my mind more than I thought in recent days.

I used part of that hour making a plan for what would be our first BDSM encounter. I don't count the time I tied her to the bed and made love to her. This time would be different. She obviously wants me to go way beyond just making love. I just needed to decide how.

I gathered the sashes from three of our robes. They worked before so why not again? That should be all I needed, along with the head and foot boards of our brass bed, in order to immobilize her.

I purposely waited ten or fifteen minutes after the hour was up before I entered our bedroom. Suzie was right where I had told her to be. Naked. Kneeling on the floor facing the side of our king-size bed. I was fully clothed, carrying the three robe sashes. I walked behind Suzie, then turned and walked around to the other side of the bed, never taking my eyes off her. She had a gorgeous body. Petite, nicely rounded hips and butt, 34B perky breasts, nipples with pencil eraser tips which pointed straight forward. With no pregnancies, her under thirty year old breasts had no sag.

I stood behind her and ordered, "Sit up straight. Spread your knees apart about a foot. Shoulders back and chest out, just like the army. Clasp your hands behind your back. There. That's better. This is the position you are to hold whenever I tell you to kneel. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she replied, meekly.

"Yes, Master. When we are playing like this, you are to refer to me as Master."

"Yes, Master."

"That's better." I walked around the bed again, studying and admiring Suzie's body again. In this position her body looked even more perfect to me. My cock was growing as I marveled at my beautiful wife. Can I go through with this? Does she really want me to abuse her? To take advantage of her? Or is this just a passing fancy from talking to Julie?

Still carrying the sashes, I walked and stood behind Suzie. I wrapped one of the sashes around her wrists and secured them together. I waited a couple of minutes to let her contemplate her situation, then I did the same with her ankles, tying them together. Leaving her there I moved to the slipper chair that was behind her against the wall and started undressing. Leaving just my bikini shorts on, I moved back to the bed and sat right in front of her.

"You sure you want to go through with this, Suzie?"

"More than ever, Master."

I stood up and edged forward until my crotch was almost touching her face. My cock was swelling but in the tight confines of my briefs was stuck in the downward position. If it were heading skyward the head would have been sticking out above the waistband.

"Caress it with your mouth." Suzie gently ran her lips along the length of the shaft. From the base, down to the head, then back up. She repeated this a few times as my cock strained to escape its enclosure. Finally I needed it to be released so it could stretch to its limit. "That's good, Suzie. Do you like what your lips feel?"

"Oh, yes, Master. But I'd like it more if your shorts weren't..."

"Stop!" I shouted. "It doesn't matter what you'd like. You just do what you're told."

"Yes, Master," she said, meekly. "I'm sorry, Master."

""Alright. Now pull down my underwear. Pull it down to my knees so I can step out of it."

"Please, Master, may I use my hands?"

"No. Use your mouth. What are your teeth for?"

She leaned forward and managed to grab the side of the waistband in her teeth. She was able to pull it down a couple of inches before she had to go to the other side and pull it down. Since my erection was headed downward she was able to work the briefs down fairly easily, and my phallus sprung free, slapping Suzie's face. At that point her interest was in the cock in front of her and I reminded her that she wasn't finished with her job. She kept going from side to side until I was able to shake the underwear down the rest of the way and step out of it.

Now she was staring at the sight right in front of her eyes. Her mouth was half open and her tongue was wetting her lips. She looked like she wanted to swallow me but was afraid to without permission. The way I was feeling by that time I didn't waste any time.

"Take me in your mouth now. Slowly. Little by little. Tease it. Lick it. Now deeper"

I was as hard as I'd been in a long time. Suzie had given me BJs before, but this was beyond anything she'd ever done. Part of that was in my mind because I was dominating her. Also, though, her enthusiasm for what she was doing stemmed from her being tied up with no use of her hands. She was making up for that with her mouth. And oh, her mouth was working hard.

"Now take me in and out like your mouth was a pussy. Close your lips against it as you do that."

It felt too good then. I would probably have to stop her soon, before I came. I still had plans for her. I put one hand on her head and gently eased it forward to push myself further into her mouth. "Suck it, Baby. Suck it like a lollipop." The feeling was incredible. I pulled harder on her head and she gagged as the tip of my cock touched her throat. She tried to pull away, but I held her head until she caught her breath. Then I pulled her in again, gently. She gagged less this time. Then I slowly pulled out...reluctantly.

"Oh, Suzie. That was too good. You almost made me come. And without any hands involved. I didn't know your mouth could do those things."

"Thank you, Master."

"How did you feel doing that?"

"I loved it, Master. Except maybe when I gagged. I didn't like that part."

"We'll have to work on that in the future. Deep throat sounds good, but I think one has to work at it. Now, pull yourself up and get on the bed. On all fours."

"Please, Master, can you undo my ankle? I can hardly move my legs like this."

"No. We'll leave them like they are. I'll enjoy seeing you struggle to get on the bed."

And struggle she did. By the time she wriggled her legs up onto the bed she was worn out. I didn't let her rest, though.

"Hey! Who said to just lie there? I said to be on all fours."

She pulled her knees forward, with difficulty, and then raised her upper body until she was resting on her hands, knees, and toes.

"That's better. Now, since you wanted your ankles untied, let's do it. Is that better?" I asked as I unwrapped the sash from around her ankles

"Oh yes, Master. Thank you Master." She flexed her knees a few times to get the circulation going.

"Now reach between your legs. I'm going to untie your wrists, too."

When she did that her head lowered until it was resting on the bed. I untied her wrists, but then quickly tied each wrist to the corresponding ankle.

"What are you doing?" she asked, quickly adding, "Master."

"You wanted to be tied up. I'm tying you up. You wanted me to do it any way I wanted. I'm doing it the way I want. You said to do anything I want to you. Well, I'm about to do that, and there won't be anything you can do about it."

Once again I admired her body, but this time with her ass and pussy proudly displayed on her upturned butt. What a great position she was in. Her arms passing between her knees made her legs spread apart. I didn't know where to start. Finally I began with some hand spanking. I started easy and then gradually increased until her ass cheeks were a nice rosy pink. She was starting to moan but not like she was hurting yet. I paused and gently rubbed her buns with my hand, soothing them. I slowly moved my hand to her vulva. She was wet. Very wet. I played with her there for a while.

When I stopped she pleaded, "Oh, don't stop. I need you to touch me there."

"You forgot the 'Master' part, didn't you? There'll be some punishment for that, my dear."

I went to the chair where my clothes lay and reached in a pocket to get the wooden kitchen spoon I had brought. Remembering Bob's demonstration with Julie a while back using that same spoon, I started whacking away at Suzie's rump. Now she began crying out with pain after each stroke. I varied the location where I aimed, from her ass down the back of her thighs and inside the thighs. That last location drew the loudest cries. I put the spoon down and went back to hand spanking before playing with her pussy again. She was even wetter now and I easily slipped a finger...then two...inside her. Now she was moaning loudly. Moans of pleasure. Moans of desire. Moans of need. My other hand reached underneath her and found her clit. It was swollen and very sensitive. My softest touch made her jump. By this time I think she was ready to climax. But I had more in store for her, so I let up and withdrew my fingers.

"Oh no, Master. I need to cum. I'm so close. Please make me cum. Please. Please."

"You will cum when I say you can cum. Not before. Now it's time for your punishment." I went back to the chair and pulled my leather belt out of my trousers.

Suzie tried to turn her head to see what I was doing but her position was such that she couldn't. I walked back to the bed and caressed her reddened skin. Her pussy was swollen and dripping with her love juices, soaking the sheet below. Her body was trembling and every so often she had a spasm.

"I think ten strokes is appropriate considering the offense. In the future you will probably remember to speak to me properly."

I stepped back and let the belt dangle from my hand. I measured the distance to her ass and then delivered a hard blow. Only the tip of the belt struck her right cheek.

"Yeeeooowww!" she screamed loudly. Sounded like that was punishment.

Moving away just a few inches I took aim again, this time landing on the left cheek.

"Yeeeooowww!" once again.

I repeated, alternating sides. Each swat created a darker red area. Suzie's vocal response was the same for all the blows. After five or six there was sobbing mixed in with the screams. After ten I think she would have collapsed if her bonds didn't hold in a position where she couldn't.

I crawled up on the bed behind her, slumping my chest onto her back and nuzzling the back of her neck. Holding her tight I waited for her body to relax. Them I said softly, "The best is yet to come, darling."

She was too weak to respond. I crawled backward until I was off her body, and then, lying on my back I inched my way under her until my mouth was right under her clit. I lifted my head so my tongue could swipe a lick. This seemed to bring her back to life.

"Oh yes, Master. That's the place. Don't ever leave."

I licked again and again, then varied the touch with some swirls around the clit, some kisses and, finally, some sucking. I could tell from her body's trembling and spasms that she was close to cumming. The sounds, or words, that she was uttering at this point were unintelligible but I assumed they were sounds of ecstasy. I put two fingers inside her pussy and sucked hard on her clit. In a matter of seconds her whole body convulsed and she screamed as loud as she did when my belt crashed down on her. This continued for a full minute and then the aftershocks went on and on. As she was coming down from all this I squirmed out and, on my hands and knees, mounted her from behind.

My cock had been at attention during all of this and was more than ready to explode. It slipped easily into her dripping love tunnel and I, slowly at first and then increasing the tempo, rammed it deep inside her. Reaching under her I reached again for her clit. It wasn't long...sooner than I would have liked...that we both climaxed. Her orgasm wasn't quite as strong as the first had been, but mine sent me into outer space. I had never felt anything like it.

If this is what BDSM is all about, sign me up! I wondered how Suzie felt about it.

I untied Suzie's wrists from her ankles and helped her straighten out and roll over onto her back. We lay next to each other for a while, recovering from our intense orgasms. Finally Suzie said, "Honey, am I a masochist?"

"I don't know," I replied lazily. "If you enjoyed being spanked as much as it seemed, then I guess you are. Did you?"

"Oh, yes. I mean, it hurt like Hell sometimes, but I didn't mind it. I just knew that I would be lifted to a higher plain of pleasure. I didn't want it to stop. I felt such love for you as you did it. That sounds crazy, doesn't it?"

"It does, or at least it would have before we started to talk to Bob and Julie about it. I'd say you definitely are a masochist now." I paused for a moment, then continued, "I guess that makes me a sadist. I hate to think that, but I have to admit, paddling you like that, and especially when I could see how turned on you were getting by it, really got me excited. Made me want to hit you harder and harder. I had to hold myself back, cuz the last thing I want to do is hurt you. Even when you ask for it." I paused again. "Sadistic! I don't know if that's an adjective I want to be known by."

Suzie said, "Oh, I don't know if this makes you a sadistic person. It's not like you crave hurting me or anyone. I mean, I think the 'Marquis' wanted to hurt anyone and everyone, especially when they didn't want the pain. This was consensual. I think it's very different."

"I guess you're right. All I know is tonight was as exciting a time as I've ever had. Also exhausting. I'm going to go to sleep. Tomorrow's a work day. I love you, Suzie."

"I'm wiped out, too. You really know how to wear a girl out. I love you, too." This time Suzie paused. Then added, "I can't wait to tell Julie tomorrow."

* * *

"I told Julie about last night and she said that I was definitely on my way to being a sub like herself and entering the world of BDSM."

Suzie and I were talking at dinner about her usual Wednesday afternoon lunch date with Julie. After years of close friendship during which neither spoke about their sex lives, suddenly every detail was shared. This had certainly altered Suzie's and my intimate relationship.

"Did she say anything about me?" I asked.

"Well, I asked her whether she thought you were entering that world with me and she wasn't sure. She said it depended on whether you were doing this just to please me or if you enjoyed it. She said it was the same with her and Bob at first. It took Bob a while to accept hurting her but eventually he really got into it."

"I've certainly seen how he's into it. Maybe a little too much to suit my taste. Anyway, I'm golfing with him Saturday. See what he'll have to say about our thing last night. I'm sure Julie will have given him all the details."

"I'm sure," Suzie replied. "And don't forget, we're having dinner Saturday with Len and Leila."

"Oh, right. I'd forgotten. I'm sure that'll be interesting too."

* * *

Bob and I sat at the bar in the 19th Hole after our game.

"So, you and Suzie," Bob brought up the elephant in the room.

"Yep," I replied. "I'm sure you've heard from Julie."

"Sounds like you got off to a good start. Tell me. How did you feel about it?"

"You know, I kind of liked it. Got off on it. Psychologically as well as sexually. I just don't know why I'm not repulsed by the idea of hitting Suzie. For Chris' sake, Bob, that's spousal abuse, isn't it?"

"Not if it's consensual. Didn't she specifically ask you to do it? That's what she told Julie."

"Yeh, that's true. She did. But still."

"When Julie and I started into this it was the same way. She asked me, even begged me at first. Then it was just understood between us that that's what she wanted. If she ever said she didn't want it anymore we'd stop. It's got to be totally consensual or it won't work."

"That's reassuring. I feel better about it now."

Bob added, "Let me give you one piece of advice. Don't let Suzie 'top from the bottom'. It's natural at first to do that because you're not sure what to do. But when you just do what Suzie asks or tells you to do, then she's doing the dominating, not you. You'll soon figure out what's good for both of you, but keep her guessing what's coming."

"Makes sense. By the way, Suzie and I are going to Len and Leila's for dinner tonight. You remember them. They're the couple we met at the Munch dinner."

"Yeh. I know who they are, but not personally. Didn't you or Suzie say that he's the sub in their relationship?"

"Yes. It will be interesting to hear from them how that works out."

"Where do they live?"

"They have an apartment in Knoxville, I think. We've never been there."

"Since you'll be in Knoxville you should go by the adult store there. It's a really nice one. Not sleazy like many are. Suzie will feel comfortable there. You may want to pick up some equipment for the future. I'm sure Len and Leila can tell you where it is."

"Good idea." I looked at my watch and realized that I needed to get home to get ready to go out. "I've got to go, Bob. It's getting late. See you in two weeks?"

"If not sooner. Enjoy tonight."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Millville Ch. 12: FIRST TIME

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds