Mind Made Up Pt. 02

It only takes a moment for her to move forward and near me, inches from my face. She smiles shyly, then pulls her hand towards my hair. I let her grab my head and pull me in. We kiss. It's sweet and tender, with an underlying promise of passion. When she pulls away, she is almost breathless.

- Gosh, I wanted to do that to you earlier, she mumbles.

- I... thanks. I wanted... it too.

It's only half-a-lie; I definitely thought about it but clearly not in the same way as her. My hand reaches to her waist. She purses her lips, then casts a glance around. We're alone in the park.

- Grant, I...

- Yes?

- Just... come with me, ok?

She grabs my hand and pulls me away, towards the remote part of the woods, hidden from the main area. The implication of her gesture is obvious, but I can't help but wonder why or how she can be this attracted to me after so many years apart. Again, it has to be the 'lucky' ring. I felt it warm against my finger. I tell myself that I have to research it - find out its history. Later.

Upon entering the wooded area, she pushes me against a tree and kisses me again, with more ferocity this time. I return the embrace and caress her backside all the while. I go for her buttocks and gently lift her off the ground. She presses her body against me. We remain like this, liplocked and embraced, for a short while. When we pull away, our eyes meet and electricity sparks.

She pulls away and rapidly works to remove my pants and underwear, exposing my burgeoning erection. Without a word, her mouth engulfs. I moan hard as I watch Olivia go down on me, sucking me with energy, making me hard. Her eyes speak of unbridled desire and I aim to please her. One of her hands is under her skirt, obviously teasing her body. Her other hand holds firm to my cock as her oral work creates bliss on my sex.

- Oh... Olivia...

She stares up at me, her lips pursed around my shaft.

- Do I... do I need protection? I ask.

Her eyes say no. She continues a moment more, then pulls away. She rises to her feet and kissed me with a wet mouth. She then pulls me away from the tree and sets herself in my spot, facing the tree. With one hand, she raises her dress - there are no panties in the way as she lightly spreads for me. I welcome the invitation and position myself against her opening.

- Take it all, Olivia orders me.

I push into her warm crevice; it opens for me. She moans softly, holding back stronger sounds to avoid drawing any attention to us, should people come into the park.

- Fuck, I mumble.

- Oh... Grant... that feels so good.

- You feel amazing, Olivia.

- Fuck me, Grant... fuck me hard.

I go at it without restraint, thrusting up and into her as she bends forward to help with the penetration angle. My hands seize her hips and I work my magic inside her. For a brief moment, my mind travels to my morning encounter with Pauline, but I rapidly return to the moment at hand. I can sense Olivia's tightened body as she is pleasured but holds back sounds. I make myself mute as well but the intensity of the sensations remains incredible. I'm not even tempted to move from this position. I stare at her firm buttocks as I ride into her. I sense her quivering body peaking from my ministrations. I'm not long for pleasure myself.

- Oh sweet... Olivia... I'm gonna come, I whisper as I lean into her.

- Come hard in me, she replies.

There's no holding back; fluids stream out of me and into her as I grunt in a low voice the satisfaction drawn from the exchange. I don't stop until I'm fully spent, then remain immobilized inside her. We are panting in unison from the exertion.

- Olivia...

- That was... oh fuck, Grant... that was the best.

It takes me another moment to pull out of her; she reaches in her purse for tissues which she uses to clean herself up. I take one and do the same, pulling my pants and underwear back in place before slouching down on the ground. She comes to lie against me, her head near mine, her arm across my chest.

- Wow, Olivia... I didn't know you...

- I didn't either, she replies. But I wanted it. Oh... so bad. Like... nothing before. Like you'd been missing from my life - all my adult life.

My hand caresses her shoulder around her back; I lean into her forehead and kiss it.

- So... what does that make us? Or is it... too soon for that question?

She doesn't immediately answer; I sense her pondering my inquiry. I let her process and make up her mind.

- That makes us... lovers, I think.

- Lovers? I like that.

- Not like a couple, or anything, she specifies. Like people who... need each other for... release. Fun. Sex. You know.

- I'm cool with that if you are.

She presses herself against me.

- You're in town for how long?

- A week, at least, I tell her.

- Only a week...? Well, I'll take what you can give me.

My mind wanders to my earlier decision to remain in town; it seems more and more obvious that there's very few things waiting for me in the city. My apartment, my game consoles. That's it. I brought enough clothes for the week so I'd need some more, or to do laundry if I were to remain. Given how these past few days have been unfolding, I feel no rush to leave. I have my apartment to pay in the city, so that's a consideration, but I'm paid up until the end of the month anyway, and I have some savings - enough to cover three months' rent if needed. Right now, I'm on vacation from work, but I do have a few contracts I could pick up to make ends meet. And the sex: three partners in two days!

Frankly, I like being back in Castillo. My own little castle.

- Of course, I tell her, I don't really have to be anywhere soon.

- That's... good to hear.

She presses herself against me. Everything feels so forward in recent days. Despite the main secret of the ring (if indeed that is the cause of the women's attitude towards me), I have been more open about my life recently than ever. Not that I've been hiding anything - it's more of a general perception. I feel my partners - Dolores, Pauline and now Olivia - have been candid with me too. This emboldens me to ask my next question.

- I want to ask something directly, Olivia.

- Anything.

- Well...

Despite my newfound courage, it's still not an easy question to enunciate.

- Do you want us... to be exclusive?

Even as I ask, and before she can answer, another question pops into my mind, and I follow up with it.

- Do you have someone in your life?

She giggles and smiles at me.

- Do you?

- I don't, I tell her. No one serious. Just... people... I sleep with.

It's not a lie; that's important to me.

- Well, she plainly says, I don't have anyone in my life. And I don't care who you sleep with, so long as you're safe about it.

- Obviously. And you're certain it's fine?

- Of course. I really like you, Grant, but I'm not gonna tie you down - not after one romp. I'm not talking long run either, mind you - but right now, if you have other partners, well... have fun.

- Ok. Thanks. And... you can do the same, obviously.

She holds me tight. We relax in each other's bliss for a while, then rise to our feet.

- I hope we can do this again soon, she says.

- Me too.

My mind wanders to an earlier detail, gathered from my sisters.

- I was told - and correct me if I misunderstood - that you used to hang out with my sisters, way back when.

- I did. And not just me. There were six or seven of us, depending on time. Like, when your sister left for college, for example.

- And what did you do?

- What didn't we do! she snaps happily back. Girl stuff, mostly. Talking about boys, school, you name it. Also traded clothing. Fun stuff.

I can't help but comment.

- To have been a fly on that wall.

- We did compare breats too, she says but that sounds like a joke.

She grabs my hands.

- If it's any consolation, we always thought you were cute.

- Well, no one ever told me back then, so...

- I'm telling you now.

She kisses me gently; I wrap my arms around her waist and caress her gently. Eventually, we let go and start walking across the park, hand-in-hand. We trade stories of what's happened since we graduated - five years is a long time. She confides in me more than I thought she would when she states that she was in an abusive relationship for two years.

- His name was George. He was ten years older than me and... well, he was handsome and I was stupid.

- I'm so sorry for you. Where is he now?

- Left town after I called the cops on him for... one too many times.

- I'm glad you were able to get out from under him.

She squeezes my hand.

- The worst thing about it is that I sort of liked it - you know, the tough boyfriend. And if you don't mind me saying, at first, the sex was amazing. But after the first... blow, well - the pleasure wore off.

- I can imagine.

- Still... two years I put up with his crap.

She sighs; I pass my arm around her shoulder.

- Well, that's over, Olivia. And... I'm here to help, with anything. Okay?

- Okay. Thanks.

I get another kiss; it's tender and sweet.

NOT LONG AFTER, I'm heading back home. I left Olivia at the park entrance; she gave me her address in case I want to visit her. When I get to the front door, I find it locked. As I pull out my key, I hear a noise behind the door - it opens to my mother's face.

- Grant! Hi!

- Mom!

She welcomes me him with a hug.

- How was your evening? she asks me.

- Great. I... met up with an old friend from school.

- That's wonderful. Do I know her?

For a moment, I'm reluctant to tell mom, but I dismiss that concern quickly.

- Olivia. She used to live down the street.

- Right! Olivia... yes.

Mom heads into the kitchen; I follow her.

- I made some tea. Want some?

- Absolutely. Thanks.

We sit down; Mom shares more of her day with me, hanging with Stacey at dad's old apartment. Half of the appliances are already gone or promised to sell - those that my mom won't keep anyway.

- We'll need to rent a trailer to get the furniture in and out, mom tells me. Could you take care of it?

- Sure. I'll call someone tomorrow.

- Thank you, Grant. Did you want to keep some of your father's clothes?

- Actually, I already made a pile, so... yes.

She remembers that I told her about it; clearly, they haven't gone through the bedroom yet. Mom casts an amazed glance at my face.

- You really are gorgeous, you know that?

- Thanks mom. Yeah, I've been getting that a lot lately.

Her eyes are dreamy; I can imagine her recalling events of my life and thinking of them fondly.

- Listen, mom...

- Yes?

- I'm really happy to be around, you know? It's fun to be back. Didn't think I'd miss it so much.

- Well, I missed you, son. I'm really glad you're here.

She stretches a hand over the table; I grab it and squeeze.

- So, I continue, I might stay longer than expected.

- As far as I'm concerned, you could move back in, she confides.

This pleases me, though I tell myself that if I should choose to remain for a while - a longer while - I might want to get my own place. It's only my third day back and I'm already thinking of dropping my lease in the city and transferring everything here. At least here, I feel connected to people. Mom, my sisters, our neighbor Pauline, Olivia... even Dolores' name springs to mind though she lives an hour away.

I part ways with mom and head to my room. I lock the door and jump on the bed. Curiosity gets the better of me and I turn to listen to the whispers coming from my sisters' bedroom. Most of it is uninteresting until I get to Heather talking about my day out with her.

- He was really kind and sweet, you know?

- And you thought he'd be different? Stacey replies.

- I didn't, but...

It's nice to know your family - or the people you care about - enjoys your company.

- It was really nice too. Like... discovering him all over again.

- You hit the beach?

- Yeah! Heather giggles. I could see him staring at the girls in bikinis. He was rock-hard under his shorts. Aha!

- Well, he would be, no?

- I could almost make out the outline, but he was wearing jeans.

- Is he big? Stacey inquires.

That question surprises me; the answer is equally shocking.

- Well, as I said, I didn't see it well. We'd need to get him in swim trunks or form fitting underwear to actually tell.

The fact they're talking about my manhood excites me and I feel it hardening already.

- Well, if we are going to do anything about it, Heather continues, we're gonna have to be smart about it.

- I completely agree. We should take him to the pool!

I've heard enough; their talk about wanting to gauge the shape of my member rattles on in my brain. My hand reaches for my cock and I remove my pants and underwear altogether. I lie on my back, on my bed, shaft in hand, and I rock it. My sisters want to see my cock! The idea turns me on to no end and I allow it to take hold in my mind as my hand moves up and down my erection. I'm half-tempted to strut out there, knock on their door and show it to them. Obviously, I won't.

It takes me some time to build myself up to my release; my mind has time to wander in all directions, revisiting all the sex from today and yesterday, the warms folds of Olivia and Pauline, Dolores' eager mouth. I think of my father's book of naked photographs and the even greater collection of electronic nudity.

When tension can't build no longer, I climax and shoot my load all over myself and the bed; I don't even care about the mess. I jerk until my body can't provide release anymore, then let go and remain there, on the bed, immobile. I didn't cry out in orgasm - I didn't want to let my sisters know of what I was doing.

As my brain starts to drift to sleep, more than satisfied from the endorphins, I close my eyes only for a moment.

I'm fast asleep in seconds, and my dreams are exactly as you'd expect them to be.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 205 milliseconds