• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Mind_Hack.exe Ch. 07

Mind_Hack.exe Ch. 07

1234

What if I told you that with the press of a button, you could become someone else entirely. Not just an adjustment to your personality, but a whole new body, complete with new memories that triggered new feelings. You would still be you, in as much as you have all your original memories, thoughts, feelings and opinions. Would you do it? Would you press the button and take the role of another person? What if you didn't have a choice?

In twenty four hours, a computer program had already caused great upheaval in the world. It wasn't capable of hacking the defense system and launching a nuclear strike, or crippling the electrical grid by shutting down all the power plants. But it was capable of letting anyone take over a member of the opposite sex. In between Ben Sturgis' video that touted Mind Hack's ability to connect with Peace of Mind's cyber enhancements, and Adam and Dan's fateful meeting with Chance Kirkwood, the world was filled with the possibility of living the life of another person.

If it had not been for the celebrities, a public statement from Peace of Mind about the breach in their security might have been pushed off for a lot longer. But when movie stars, athletes, anyone even remotely famous and attractive all started behaving oddly in the same twelve hour window of time, it was impossible not to notice. While POM was coming to grips with the epidemic on their hands, the stories were pouring out to every media device showing normally conservative starlets flashing anyone and everyone or engaging in sex in very public places. Rich and famous were blowing money on extravagant shopping sprees all at once and then giving it all away to people they seemingly had no prior connection to. Faithful husbands and wives were spotted cheating on their spouses. It suddenly seemed as if every famous person on the planet decided to behave very oddly and often with great inappropriateness.

Each celebrity scandal was reported immediately, but they were just the tip of Mind Hack's iceberg. As it's popularity grew, it became apparent that you either knew about it and were using it, or you were falling victim to it. Those using it were becoming their crushes, their bosses, their next door neighbors, their idols, their fantasies. The only way to protect yourself from it was to use it yourself, which perpetuated more people to use it, all leading to more stories that would not get reported, but would add to the growing chaos.

Todd Flemming was the most popular guy at his university. He was captain of every sport he played, and he played them all. He had seen the news in his dorm room and stared wide eyed as one of his favorite movie stars walked topless down a city sidewalk, striking seductive poses for the cameras flashing around her. He immediately called one of his buddies to tell him to turn on a television because something crazy was happening. His friend informed him that it was supposedly because of this Mind Hack program on the internet that everyone was downloading. It let people take over another person's cyber mind and give them complete control of their body.

Todd hung up while his friend was still speaking and almost tripped over his own feet in his haste to get to his computer. He wasn't a computer genius but he knew how to download a program off the internet. A quick search brought up multiple download options, some of which showed they had already been removed, but more would replace them. He selected one and it was available to open a split second later. Mind Hack's options were now before him and he gaped at all the red dots that indicated people in his sector. He briefly wondered if it was a hoax, but the woman he had just seen strolling down the street with her headlights on bright never did nudity, so there must be something to it. Then he began to wonder who he should be. He quickly decided he would be his cross town rival. That guy had the hottest girlfriend and he would take over his body and then bang his girl. He reasoned he wouldn't be cheating on his own girlfriend because it wasn't his own body. Since he hadn't bothered to read the helpful manual attached to the program, he didn't know this wouldn't be possible, but it didn't matter as before he could try, a spark hit his brain. Todd had the briefest of thoughts , wondering what the hell that jolt was, and then his eyes closed.

When they opened again, his mouth opened wide and gasped as a new occupant took control of Todd's mind and body. He sat upright, looked down, and his eyes stared disbelievingly at his crotch. A hand crept towards it and touched it tentatively. Blood began to flow to his nether region, and an erection began to come to life. "This is freaking amazing!" Todd's voice shrieked uncharacteristically. He unbuttoned his pants and let his sizeable penis fall out. Todd licked his lips and touched the sensitive naked skin and quivered at the pleasure the touch elicited.

"I could try jacking off but...no, I want to try sex. I want to do it as a guy and that won't happen if I jerk it because all you men are one and done." Todd looked at the screen. "Oh, I'm sorry I interrupted you Todd. Looks like you were about to jump into someone yourself. Should have been quicker, a lot of girls I'm sure are finding out right now that I got to you first. They'll just have to wait. I'll let them have you when I'm done fucking your girlfriend. Now, let's see, where does she live?" Memories and images flashed to the surface of Todd's cyber mind, and his guest had her answer. Todd awkwardly tucked his hardened dick back under his underwear and buttoned his pants. He looked around and spotted a bottle of cologne on his dresser. He picked it up and dabbed small amounts around his body which caused more blood to flow to his penis. "Guys either don't wear enough of this, or too much, either way I'm going to smell better than I did before I screw your girl."

Todd's user put his athletic body to use and ran the entire way to his girlfriend's dorm across campus. He knew exactly which floor, exactly which room, but as he approached her door, he stopped. He heard something on the other side. Was it crying? Was someone in trouble? A powerful emotion took over and the new user felt the need to protect this body's girlfriend. He flung the door open, ready for a fight. Todd's eyes showed surprise as he understood the source of the cry. It was probably more of a squeal and a moan because his girlfriend was having her pussy eaten out by her roommate. Todd's user was not a lesbian, but had read Mind Hack's manual and knew that she would be probably be attracted to the female form while in Todd's body. This certainly qualified.

"Oh fuck Gwen! Lick it! Lick my pussy Gwen!" Sherri started shouting, then spotted Todd. "Oh fuck!" Her eyes looked at him inquisitively as if he were a stranger, then recognition. "Todd? Hey Gwen, my boyfriend's here!"

Gwen reluctantly lifted her mouth from Sherri's moist slit. She lick her lips, salty and tangy from Sherri's juices. She said nothing as she reached a hand to Sherri's breast and roughly squeezed it, causing Sherri to let out another delightful squeal. "Turn around Todd," Gwen ordered.

Todd smiled, and did a slow one eighty, knowing what Gwen was looking for. His signal square, the one part of the cyber enhancements that were visible, was blinking on and off, an indicator that Todd was not the one calling the shots. He turned back around. "Satisfied?"

Sherri stammered, "Honey, I'm so sorry. I love you and didn't mean to hurt you. Gwen here just said she wanted to experiment and I thought she looked so cute and..."

"You can stop," Gwen interrupted. "It's not him. Didn't you see his signal? He's been hijacked too."

Todd laughed. "Are you both...someone else?"

"Is that a problem?" Gwen winked before her lips found Sherri and they wrestled tongues for a few seconds. Todd stared with lustful fascination, then started fiddling with his pants.

"Wait," Sherri said breaking away from Gwen's kiss and looked pointedly at the man that was supposed to be her boyfriend. "So, there's a woman inside you right now?"

"That there is," Todd nodded. In his excitement he was less than gracious as he struggled to quickly get naked.

"So...what are you doing then?" Sherri asked worriedly.

Now Gwen was smiling and resumed playing with Sherri's breasts. "Isn't it obvious? He's going to fuck us with that hard on he's been sporting since he burst through the door."

"But...I'm straight?" Sherri argued. "I don't want a guy's dick inside me." As Todd's rigid member revealed itself to the room, Sherri's user faced conflicting emotions. This body loved that dick, remembered it inside her body so many times, bringing her to one orgasm after another. It felt, could feel, so good.

Gwen's hand dropped to Sherri's pussy and her fingers went exploring. "I think you do want it inside you. You can't seem to stop staring at it and you're getting wetter by the second."

Sherri's face briefly looked away as if trying to deny the feelings that were bubbling to the surface. She lasted a few seconds before her eyes drifted back to Todd's package. She bit her lip then fluttered her lashes at him, beckoning him to come closer without saying a word. "I don't understand? Why do I feel this way? All I can think about is getting my boyfriend's, I mean, that guy's cock inside me right now."

"It's all part of the program," Gwen said, rising to her feet and gently pulling Sherri along with her. "Other users report a deep connection with host's body. Your sexual preferences can easily become replaced by theirs. Just go with it. You can continue being straight when you hop out. But if it'll make you more comfortable, we'll make it easy for you this first time." Gwen leaned forward with both hands on the bed and spread her legs apart while sticking her ass up. She motioned for Sherri to do the same.

"Why are we standing bent over like this?" Sherri's voice asked nervously. She wasn't looking back at Todd but knew he was slowly approaching.

Gwen giggled. "You won't have to look at Todd's face if he's pounding you from behind. Plus, this body loves being taken in this position. Her boyfriend always seems to find her spot when she's like this. Not sure if this girl will be able to do much though the first time she uses Todd's..." Gwen stopped as she felt Todd's girth press clumsily near her moist entrance. "Here, let me, this body has had to guide one in a time or two." Gwen reached under legs and grasped the excited cock, guiding it home. "There you go big boy. How's that tight snatch feel?"

"Oh fuck! It feels amazing!" Todd exclaimed. "This part is definitely better for a guy. It's like, instant gratification. I wonder what it's going to feel like when I cum?" Todd started to develop a rhythm. This body was used to sex and wasn't too bad at it.

Gwen's voice showed it's appreciation for Todd's thrusts. "Not bad girl. Hey, do yourself a favor and look at Sherri. Tap into the fact that she's that body's girlfriend and you're fucking another girl in front of her. That do anything for you?"

Still thrusting away, Todd looked over and saw his girlfriend's tight body still bent over, her ass spread in the air. But she was looking over her shoulder at him. It was a face of longing, of unbridled lust. She was waiting for it to be her turn. It sent Todd's body over the edge. "Something's happening! I don't..oh! Fuck!" As the orgasm rocked him he slipped out of Gwen and his spunk shot up her naked backside.

Gwen laughed loudly. "That's happened to me a time or two in this position as well."

Todd was shaking slightly and looking down at his shrinking penis. "Shit! It's going away already. No! I need it to stay hard."

"No!" Sherri yelled despairingly. "I...I need it hard too!" She turned around and began sliding her fingers up and down the shaft hoping to bring it back to life.

Gwen kept laughing and began shaking her head. "Wow you two are something. It'll be alright. You and I will make out for a few minutes, maybe get each other off a few times. This girl will watch every nasty thing we do to each other and the guy's brain she's in right now will eat it up. She'll be ready for round two in no time, won't you honey?"

Todd's user had already felt the penis twitch hopefully at Gwen's words. "I think so. Why don't you..uh, show me what nasty things you're talking about."

"Why don't you start fingering me while I go back to eating out your girlfriend," Gwen winked, but then made a concerned face. "You know how to do that, right?"

Todd's mouth smirked as he extended a helping hand. "Please, I've had a pussy for a lot longer than either of you. I think I can manage."

Hundreds of sexual encounters were playing themselves out worldwide, but while some sought out perversion, others sought to exploit Mind Hack for monetary gain. Hank Loman was one such individual who saw the program as a means to begin a successful life of crime without any repercussions. He felt he had been served the low end of the scales of life and this program was karma redistributing the weight. He read some of the manual that came with the download, like how to sync up with the victim's memories and be able to perfectly blend in, fooling anyone around you. What interested him most was the memories. He reasoned that if it worked as advertised, he'd have access to bank information, their valuables, anything was that they had for the taking. He could be in and out with no one the wiser.

Like many others, Hank was disgusted when he found out that in order for it to work, he would have to take over the body of a member of the opposite sex. He read that bit over several times, wondering why in the hell that would be a stipulation of the program. He was a man, a man's man. He didn't want to have to be a woman ever for any reason. He tried to connect to multiple men at first, but each time he remained in his own body. The prospect of easy money led him to do what he had previously thought he would never do and finally, he settled on a woman in a wealthy part of his city that showed she was home alone. He wouldn't have to be a woman for long. He could jump in, transfer some funds from her bank online, and get back in a flash. He set Mind Hack's timer for an hour, with the assumption that it would be plenty of time.

One minute Hank was sitting on his couch looking at his tablet, the next he was whipping his head around, a little disoriented but on his feet now. Long brown hair obscured his face, a very unfamiliar sensation as he always kept his short. He brushed it aside and looked down. There were boobs where his muscular pectorals used to be. Hank raised his right hand and pushed his right breast inward, then let go and watched as it bounced back. It wasn't an altogether unpleasant sensation, but it was still gross and he had a goal in mind. He accessed the memories of his temporary body, and instantly knew where he needed to go. He walked through the large house like he owned the place and was almost to the study where this woman apparently kept a safe with a few thousand dollars inside.

Before his hand had reach the doorknob, a small voice came from behind his view. "Mommy? I'm hungry?"

Hank was momentarily startled, caught off guard by the voice. Mind Hack had shown him only one person in this house. As he turned slowly around he understood. It was a small child, and POM only installed the cyber enhancements when someone turned 18. This kid was far from 18, maybe two or three. He knew a split second later the answer was two. This was the woman's only daughter and unbidden memories of being pregnant and childbirth wormed their way to the surface of Hank's borrowed cyber mind. He tried to shrug them off and stay on task. "Not now kid...I mean, sweetie. Mommy has to, uh, do some work in here."

The child stuck her lower lip out in a clear pout and breathed an exaggerated, sorrowful sigh. "Mommy, pease, I hungry now. Chicken nuggets pease!"

Despite himself, Hank found himself smiling. This little darling still hadn't mastered her L's and the pease was adorable. She was going to miss these years and needed to cherish them. Hank's smile faltered as that memory had come out of the blue. He should hurry up and get out of this chick before...

The child stomped her foot impatiently. It wasn't mean spirited, more of a playful gesture for her mom to hurry up. Hank found it cute as well. He walked towards the girl and gently took her hand, leading her towards the kitchen. "Okay little girl, I'll make you a quick lunch and then it's straight to nap time."

"Will you read me a story?"

"No, not today. I've got things to do."

"Pease!"

"If you eat all your lunch, even the vegetables."

"Yay! Best Mommy ever!"

As they walked into the kitchen Hank could not understand the strange turn of events. It's like this kid had a power over him. He felt like he'd do anything for this child. He'd never had kids of his own and normally didn't care for them at all but, in this body, he felt, well, maternal. He put a small plate in front of the child and instead of taking the precious minutes he'd bought himself to go back to the study, he just watched the little girl eat. She was the most precious, beautiful, wonderful thing in the whole world and it seemed like it was now Hank's purpose in this life to see to her happiness and well being.

Her meal over, the small child popped out of her chair and raced from the kitchen yelling, "Can't get me!"

"Oh no you don't little scamp!" Hank's soft motherly tone cried. And the chase was on. Hank kept getting so close, but then would let the child slip through his grasp causing a fit of giggles and a burst of speed from both of them. After a few minutes, Hank finally caught her and squeezed her tight, carrying her off to her room for nap time.

"Story!" the child demanded sweetly.

"Okay," Hank smiled. "But only one." The child just smiled, already sensing weakness. One story became two, which became three, and at last the little girl yawned, and Hank was able to tuck her in without further delay. He stood and watched as she closed her eyes, not a care in the world. He was the luckiest mom in the world to have such a wonderful kid. He was still standing that way when he felt the tiniest electrical spark in his brain, and then he was his masculine self again, still sitting on his couch.

"What the...hell?" was all he got out. The feelings were already beginning to subside a bit but, it had felt so great to be a mom. Just like that any prospects of criminal activity came to a close, but he resolved to be mom to that fantastic kid every once in a while.

Almost everyone who used Mind Hack went back for more. In a very short period of time it had become the drug of choice and it was very addictive. The thoughts and memories that came with a new body of the opposite gender, and the feelings that it all triggered, it was intoxicating. Four partners of a small law firm had watched Ben Stein's video a few hours after it was recorded. One of them, Henry, the youngest at 41, decided he'd be the one to try it out. The less adventurous partners, Russell, Lawrence and Morton, looked on as Henry downloaded the program, made the necessary settings, and then selected his target. His head lulled forward, and then a minute later, their drop dead blonde secretary, Hattie, strolled unannounced into Henry's office.

"Gentleman," their secretary said calmly, "Henry's not in at the moment, but I'd be happy to let you leave a message on these." She proceeded to unbutton her top and undo her bra. The three conscious partners stood transfixed as her perky tits popped into view. She walked to the desk and picked up a permanent marker, then handed it to Russell, the senior member of their little firm. "Here, why don't you write it, right on these cute little boobs you're always talking about with your friends here."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Mind_Hack.exe Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds