• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Mindy Home Alone

Mindy Home Alone

Mindy was vacuuming the house, just like her mother told her too. This business trip her mother was going on was a blessing for Mindy. She took this as an opportunity to wear all of her comfortable clothes, as she usually had to wear uncomfortable suits and such since her mother was always going to dinner. So now she was dressed in sweatpants and a tank top, which she loved since it freed her large breasts.

**********

Mindy wheeled the heavy and bulky vacuum into her pink, lavender scented room. She began the menial task of vacuuming her floors. All in all it took about 10 minutes. She then tried to remove the suction hose, to do her desk and bed, but she discovered it was stuck.

"Dammit," she grumbled, yanking on the hose.

Finally, the hose was yanked free, and it sent Mindy tumbling backward onto the ground.

"Ow!" she screeched. The vacuum then came falling, its hose whipping in the air.

The vacuum landed with a thump next to her, and the hose landed across her left leg, the suction part wrapped around her ankle and sucking on the sole of her foot.

She instantly began laughing, removing the hose at the same time.

"That tickled." she said aloud. Curious, she tried it again.

She laughed again.

Mindy picked up the vacuum cleaner and dragged it to her bed and sat down. She began to try her hair, and found this tickled too.

"This thing is great." she smiled. She burst into laughter when she placed the hose on her cheeks and neck.

She the got down to her chest.

"Hmmmm... Let's see how this feels." she said. She placed the hose onto her nipple.

"Ooooooooh..." she groaned. "That feels good."

She began to alternate the hose the nipple was on, each time, making her pink nipples more prominent in the yellow tank top.

"My god..." she groaned after a while. She felt the damp patch in her panties growing larger and larger.

"Fuck it." she said, ripping off her tank top. Her full, round breasts flopped onto her chest, the pink nipples erect as ever.

She placed the hose on her bare nipples and felt an even more intense pleasure wash over her.

"FUCK YES!" she yelled, throwing her head back.

Her nipples, after a while, began lactating into the vacuum, whipping the insides with drips of milk.

"God!" she yelled again.

She dropped the hose for a brief moment, and removed her sweatpants and thong.

In a swift move, she placed the hose directly on her hairy cunt.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Mindy screamed at the ceiling. She was already so horny she orgasmed instantly, squirting a huge loud of her juices into the hose.

She collapsed promptly after, dropping the hose to the ground.

***

END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Mindy Home Alone

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 393 milliseconds