• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mine Series: You Are Mine Now

Mine Series: You Are Mine Now

12

This story is part 3 of the Mine Series, please read He was Mine First and She is Not Yours, She is Mine, before reading this installment.

Dean's wife straddled his lap as on their bed as he waited for the phone to ring. The day had come that his wife had been planning for quite some time. The adulterous home-wrecking slut Mary who had seduced her husband into fucking her in the park was finally coming back into town. It was time for her to get her revenge. It had been almost a month since Dean and Mary had their fling in the park as Heather watched from a distance. A month since she had given her husband the best anger blow of his life and sucked down his load just like that cheating little slut would have. A month since she had let him have or give himself any pleasure while she plotted her revenge.

After being confronted by his wife Dean agreed to do whatever his wife told him to save their marriage, including helping her when it came to Mary. Heather had made sure he would be good and ready for the slut when she came. She not only deprived him of sex she wouldn't let him get any release at all, no jerking off or any other form of relief. When he finally did see the slut she wanted to make sure he didn't hold back and she was ensuring that he wouldn't. She also was getting a little payback for him cheating, teasing him as much as possible.

She gave up on her conservative ways and started wearing low expanding her wardrobe. She started with lowcut shirts that displayed her big voluptuous tits. She would lean over and let him drool just thinking about how much they begged to be sucked, fondled and fucked. She knew how much he loved to fuck her big titts so she made sure to really flaunt them for him. Soon she started wearing shorter and shorter dresses and skirts that accented her sexy ass and finally for the last week she started walking around the house in some of the sexiest lingerie she could find. It was driving Dean so wild with desire he started to breakout in a cold sweat whenever she would tease him. He ached for release his sexual tension at a high he had never felt before, but still he dared not give himself release.

Dean knew he had betrayed his marriage when he gave into Mary's advances. He also knew how his obsession with the sexy little tease had affected his marriage with the best woman he had ever known. Dean knew he was willing to do whatever he had to do to repair the damage even if it meant going insane with lust. As he lye there pinned the bed by his wife who was straddling his waist he was starting to wonder if he had what it would take to finish what they had started.

Dean was naked except for a leather thong his wife had made him wear. She was wearing the sexiest set of lingerie she had recently found consisting of a pair of black stockings that stopped at the thigh and connected to a sexy corset that seemed to push up her tits and make them look even bigger. She hadn't bothered to put on the thong that went with the set she loved the feeling of rubbing her freshly shaved pussy against him. Just because he couldn't get off didn't mean she had to suffer.

She had pulled his thong to the side and put a cock ring around his cock and balls as she played with him just enough to keep him aroused but not enough to cause him any real pleasure. She wanted him in a lustful frenzy but could not risk him shooting his load, she knew exactly what that was for.

"Okay baby, do you remember the plan for that little cock tease of yours?"

"Yes.." Dean panted out a couple breaths trying to maintain his composure while she tortured him.

"Okay good... don't worry hun it's almost over and it is going to make it that much better for you. Just hold off until we planned and you and I will get everything we want".

Just as she finished speaking Dean's cell phone rang on the night stand next to him. It was what they had been waiting for, Mary's flight had arrived, and finally it had begun. Heather picked up the phone and handed it to him.

"It's time, remember the plan. Let that little slut play into our fingers" She added as she put the phone in his hand and squeezed his rigid cock with her fingers. Dean picked up the phone and heard s sweet sultry voice that could only belong to his seductress; his cock twitched by the sound of it and was immediately punished with a hard squeeze. Heather was in control now and her vengeful plan had finally begun.

When Dean finally arrived at the airport and saw Mary his jaw and his cock tried to touch. After seeing her the night that they fucked he knew she had taken it to a whole new level but looking at her now she seemed to epitomize a slut. Amazed anyone could look that good after a flight and that she could even travel in such an outfit he looked her up and down.

She wore a pair of sexy heels that looked like they belonged on a dancer at the local gentlemen's club showing off some of the sexiest feet he had ever seen. Her well toned legs still held their tan complexion leading up to her nice bubble butt accented by the shortest halter dress Dean had ever seen. He knew the dress was only about an inch away from showing him that delicious pussy of hers.

The noise of the airport seemed to fade away as he walked toward her waving her down. He smiled as she welcomed him examining her shiny plump lips as the lip gloss accented their natural curve. After a quick return greeting and a not so quick embrace he put an arm around her waist and escorted her toward his car. He took in her smell as she walked next to him making small chat, the scent intoxicated him. His cock was now throbbing for release a month worth of sexual tension on the brink with the most passionate woman he knew next to him.

As they got into the car Mary noticed the throbbing tent in his pants while she watched him get settled into the driver's seat. She waited till she had his attention again and gave him a sexy look gesturing toward his lap.

"He really can't wait to see me can he?" she made a point of uncrossing then crossing her legs causing her dress to inch up even further as she said it.

"You have no idea." He replied taking in her beauty "and dressing as sexy as that you're lucky I don't rip that dress off and fuck you right here. You're really just ready to pick up where you left off aren't you?"

She reached over and started to stroke his throbbing dick as she looked at him and ran her tongue across her plump bottom lip. Her wedding ring on the hand that stroked his cock made it that much kinkier.

"Tiger, now that I know what you're packing I'd let you, but what I'm really waiting for is for you to make me a real slut, just like you promised."

She started to work her fingers toward his zipper when he reached down and grabbed her wrist.

"Whoa, there you don't need to rush things if you really want to be my slut like you say you will wait till I can enjoy you. Don't worry the drive isn't long I found the perfect place for us."

What he didn't tell her was that despite want Mary right then and there, Heather had strictly instructed him to wait. The drive was torture for him. Mary kept giving him peeks at her lacy thong underneath her short dress. He pushed down the accelerator as he clenched the steering wheel as lust coarsed through his veins.

The car bumped and rocked as they made their way up the dirt road to the cabin. This had been his wife and his getaway by the lake for years and was very secluded.

"Is this what I think it is?" Mary asked as she examined the cabin.

"The cabin... yeah this is it"

"Oh you are a naughty boy... taking me here, to this special place... to have your way with me... your bad!"

"Well... I figured it was nice and private, the wife is back home and its the perfect place for us to... enjoy... ourselves."

After grabbing her bags out of the car Dean lead her into the house, Mary trailing behind trying to manage the rough terrain in her 5 inch heels. She was dressed to fuck not to manage the wilderness. Eventually Dean just told her to wait and took the bags in the cabin before swooping her up off of her feet and carrying her inside.

As he carried her through the doorway she started to stroke his bulging arms admiring one of her favorite parts about him yet again. She was anticipating them being wrapped around her. She reached up and put her arms around his neck pulling herself up for a passionate kiss.

He didn't put Mary down until they were in the master bedroom.

"Not wasting any time are we lover?"

"I thought you said you wanted to pick up where we left off, if I remember correctly that was with me filling up that fine pussy of yours!"

She walked sexily up to him pulling his shirt and getting on her toes to kiss him before giving him her sexy smile and responding "very true, you know I love that big cock of yours."

"Do you like it more than your husband's?"

"Whoa, someone's in a naughty mood!"

"Say it tell me you want me more than him. Admit me truth."

"Make me!" she said with a lustful smile spilling out of the corner of her mouth.

All the teasing had finally be come to much for him Dean grabbed Mary's dress from the back where the zipper met and tore ripping it off her. The intensity of it made her gasp as he picked her up and threw her on the bed. The sexy thong she wore was off in another second as Dean removed the last obstacle between him and her sweet pussy.

"Oh my!" Mary screamed in shock as she felt him dive into her sex. The intensity of his desire, his need for her could be felt with every suck, lick, and nibble. The feeling was intense she felt herself on edge the moment he stated feasting on her, his passion making it that more pleasurable. Just when he was about to send her over the edge he stopped.

He slowly worked his way up her body and whispered to her.

"Say it."

"Say what?"

"You know what, tell me what you want." He nibbled her ear as he whispered in it.

He stood up and took off his shirt showing her his well defined chest and arms that he was quickly learning drove her crazy.

"Fine, I want it, I want your dick."

"No like you mean it"

She looked up at him, following his defined arms to his handsome chest and down to where he had just removed his pants. The object of her desire stared right at her at full attention. How had she forgotten how big, no how huge he was.

"Oh god... I want your cock I have to have it"

"Do you want it more than your husband's?"

"Oh yeah that thing dwarfs his, give it to me!"

"Now that's a good girl! Where do you want it first?"

"Let me taste that bad boy!"

"I have a better idea" he said as he climbed on the bed next her and laid down pulling one of her legs over his head. "Let's both enjoy each other".

A chill went up Mary's spine as she knew what he had in mind. She lowered her wet pussy on his mouth as she stared down at his hard cock and took it in her hand. Discarding her bra in the heap of clothes in the corner she focused on the act at hand. This had to be the sluttiest thing she had done yet, and it drove her wild as she took his cock in her mouth as far as it would go.

Dean licked her with abandon as she rode his face. This was something he had always wanted to do with her and finally it had happened. He could not wait to get this slut completely under his control. He let his desire for her envelop him as he dove into her cunt.

Mary cradled his balls and jerked him off furiously as she fucked his face with her mouth. She knew what this position was meant for and there was nothing sensual about it. They were about to have a kinky lust filled fuckfest and she was about to enjoy every minute of it.

It wasn't long before Dean drove her over the edge with his tongue and she was soaking his face with her sweet juices. She moaned with his cock still in her mouth before letting it pop out and riding his face through orgasm.

"Fuck my husband could never eat pussy like that." She said catching her breath as she came down from her high. "Dean, sorry, but you're not getting off just yet... I need that cock in me first!"

As she said it she climbed off his face and worked her way around till she could mount his cock. Dean groaned in pleasure as he felt her impale herself on him and slowly start to rock up and down on his cock. She started to move faster and faster bracing herself on his chest with her hands. Dean loved it the complete inner slut in her was coming out; she wasn't even looking at him as she was completely consumed in lust. He grabbed her nice firm bubble butt and pulled her to him with every motion rocking with her.

Dean had no idea how he hadn't cum yet, he had been waiting a month to get into her pussy and was harder then he could ever remember. His balls ached with the load of cum just waiting to fill her. Just as Mary started to brace herself in orgasm Dean had finally had to much and filled her with the biggest load of his life.

"Oh fuck yes Dean! Fill me up! Fill up my slutty cheating pussy with your cum! Oh yes!" she screamed as she came on top of his cock losing herself in another orgasm. "Oh...my....Yes...Ohh..gaa...."

After she had ridden the last wave of pleasure she collapsed on top of him. He leaned down and kissed her forehead before rolling her over.

"You know I'm not done with you yet right?"

"Oh Jesus Dean, my husband has never fucked me like that, what else can you possibly due to me?"

"Easy, I'm going to do exactly what you came her for, I'm going to make you my slut." As he finished he reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the bottle of lube that had been waiting there.

Mary perked up at the idea; ever since they had fucked she had been fantasizing about getting his cock in her virgin ass. She had even started playing with her own ass when she thought about it. Dean was brining out every sexual part of her she had ever held back before and she was loving every minute of it.

"Now I like the sound of that, but do you need a break first?"

"What do you think?" he said gesturing to his cock that still stood rock hard after filling her up with the biggest load of her life.

"I think someone's ready for some virgin ass!"

Mary got up and leaned over the end of the bed as she felt Dean kiss his way down her back. She felt the warm wet sensation of his tongue as it licked its way down her crack to her forbidden hole. The feel of his tongue was amazing and was only topped when she felt his fingers in her cum soaked pussy.

Dean started working his fingers in and out of her asshole preparing her for his mammoth cock.

"You like that baby? You like my finger on your virgin ass? I bet you never let your husband finger your virgin ass did you?"

"Oh... you make me such a slut for you Dean! I can't believe I'm letting you do this, I never let my husband go near my ass."

"That's his loss" he said as he started to work the lube in her ass. "Your almost ready"

As he said it he slid his hard cock in her pussy and continued to finger her ass.

"Oh my DEAN! I feel so full! Please do it put it in my ass make me a little anal whore!"

"You'd like that wouldn't you? You want to be my little anal whore, you want to leave your husband at home so you can let me fuck your slutty little ass!"

"Oh yes please make me your ass whore!"

Dean pulled his cock out of her pussy and slowly started to work it into Mary's dark hole. He started off slow and let her get comfortable with the feeling of his cock in her virgin hole. He started to play with her clit as he gave her deeper and deeper strokes.

"How's that feel slut?" Dean said overwhelmed by his lust for her.

"It was really tight at first but now its starting to...oooh....yeaah... it feels real good."

"You want it harder you little slut, you want me to fuck you like a little cheating ass whore?!" he slapped her ass as he fucked her. "Does this bad cheating slut like it nice and hard?"

"Oh yes, give it to me! Fuck my cheating little ass!"

All her talk drove Dean into fervor as he grabbed her hips and started to fuck her as hard as he could up her ass. All he could think about it filling her ass up with his cum. The smell of sex filled the room as sounds of slapping could be heard with every thrust. Dean's balls slapped against Mary's pussy driving her into yet another orgasm.

As Mary screamed in passion Dean could feel her asshole clench around his cock. The feeling was too much for him as his balls released yet another load into the cheating little slut. He could feel stream after stream of cum fill her up as he held himself as deep in her as he could. After wave upon wave of pleasure finally receded he managed to pull out of her with a slight pop.

Dean loved knowing both her ass and pussy were filled with his cum. He knew he was pushing the limits of how far Mary would go but the temptation of filling all of her holes was just to much for him.

"Now you're a slut, but there's one thing left for you to do."

"What?" Mary looked up at him from the bed.

"Get on your knees."

Mary listened without question not even thinking about what he had planned. She was still on a high as she felt his cum move around inside her ass.

"Now clean off my cock" Dean said as he moved it toward her lips.

Mary knew this was dirty, she had just let him fuck her in the ass, but for some reason that didn't stop her, it drove her on. She just couldn't help herself with Dean. She had teased him mercilessly for years and now that she had finally give in she couldn't refuse him. She grabbed his semi hard cock and put it in her mouth tasting the mix of his cum, her pussy and her ass juices. She cradled his balls and worked them as she worked the shaft with another.

"Do you think you could cum again Deany? She asked in an innocent voice.

He put his hand under her chin so he was looking right at her. "I don't think I could stop cumming with you Mary, besides, I still have one more hole t fill." He smiled as he said it the grabbed the back of her head and pushed her back down on him.

It was mere moments before Dean was rock hard again. What Mary didn't know is that all the build up his wife had caused him for the last month was being taken out on her. Dean had no choice but to be driven by his lust, it was as if he was a tiger locked in a room with a raw steak, he had no choice but to devour her.

As Mary licked his shaft she worked her way down and nibbled his balls before taking them into her mouth sucking first one then the other. She then licked her way back up his shaft and licked and sucked on the underside of his cock as she jerked him off before taking all of him down her throat. She worked his shaft some more before doing it again.

She could feel his cock getting harder and harder in her mouth. She started to run the tip along her lips smacking it like she had seen done in porn movie she once caught her husband watching. She was pulling out every slutty trick she could think of to get his cum. Mary then devoured him with a frenzy and started to go up and down on his shaft while she jerked him off her wedding ring on her left hand as she did so. The image of this slutty wife jerking his cock with her wedding ring on just showed how much a slut Mary was becoming.

It didn't take much longer before Dean was grabbing her head and filling her mouth up with yet another load. This married slut had taken a load in every one of her holes and had refused Dean nothing. She looked up at him wiping some cum of her lip with her finger then sucking it into her mouth.

"I just love your cum. I don't know what it is about you Dean you just make me do things I would never do with my husband. I don't know what you do to me but I like it."

"Good." a voice replied from the doorway.

There at the door to the bedroom stood Heather in all her splendor. She was wearing a sleek black dress that could barely hold in her big tits. It accented her nice round ass but still gave her a sleek sexy look. Her long hair was nice and straight and fell down to her shoulders. She wore a pair of black stockings that lead down to a pair of sleek black heels. Every bit of her outfit seemed to be planned out with great attention to detail accentuating one simple fact. She was in charge.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mine Series: You Are Mine Now

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds