Mine...Yours Pt. 12

"You okay?" I asked softly. I moved forward and almost laughed...but wisely didn't. That thunk I had heard?

Lucretia had thrown her head back and her horns had gone through the drywall and lodged in a 2X4 stud in the wall.

She saw me looking and chuckled herself. "I could just rip out of the wall, but our house has been damaged enough, didn't want to add to it."

Damaged enough? What was she talking about? What had I missed while I had been out of it?

I helped her pull out without damaging the wall too much further. Then brushed the dust off of her and she watched me with languid eyes, Like a cat that has just had a good meal and now wants to find a warm place in the sun to rest. I considered her, then said. "Would you mind changing into your human shape...there is something I have always wanted to do." She nodded, and after a moments hesitation changed to her human for, naked...and oh so beautiful!

How is it that my love can have three different forms and each one to me is so incredibly lovely. I wondered if I might be partial to any particular form, and then dismissed it. It was all her, the window dressing didn't matter, only what was inside. A lesson I had always known but never really had grasped the concept of until she had come into my life.

Yeah, some great teacher I turned out to be. Which brought up questions I had about Mother and her actions. Still felt like I was missing a big chunk of the story there but I would worry about that later. For now...I was going to fulfill one of my personal dreams I never thought I would get the chance to.

I bent a little and my right arm went around Lucretia's waist, and my left went under her knees and I lifted her up into my arms. She gave an undignified squawk of protest, then giggled as I snuggled her into my chest. I began walking to the stairs that led up to the second floor where my room was.

"Lucretia...?"

"Yes Master?"

"I am going to take you now to Our bed, in Our room." She went still and silent as I crested the stairs and I stood there, still holding her.

She wiggled a little and looked up into my face. "What do you mean?"

I continued to my bed and gently laid her down and then took off my jeans and laid down next to her and pulled her warm body next to me, bright eyes staring into mine.

"I want you with me. I want you in my room. The other room is still yours but I want...need you with me. I love you, and I am pretty sure you love me." I ran my free hand over the side of her face and down her arm and over her hips. Then slid around to cup her naked backside and press her hips in closer to mine. Her mouth made a small noise that sounded like a whimper when I did this and she nestled in tighter against my growing hardness.

"Remember the binding?" I asked, and she nodded. "It is like that, but a little different now between us..." I fumbled for how to make my thoughts known to her. Then hit upon a way she might understand.

I held my palm with it's scar on it up to her and said, "Mine..." She looked a little puzzled but curious and held her palm against mine and said, "Yours..."

Then I slowly moved my fingers, interlacing them together with hers so we had a tight grip on each other and I said softly, "...Ours!"

Hers eyes began to change to black and she bit her lower lip. Then in a rush she was all grey skin, tail and wings and she pounced on my, kissing me all over my face and clutching me tightly.

"Just when I think I am as full of emotion as I can take you push me further you wretched...wonderful human!" She growled.

I started laughing and she joined in as she lay on me. I began to feel sleepy, and some time passed. I was close to nodding off when I felt Lucretia stir on my stomach, and then slide off to the side.

"Gregory?"

"Mhm?" I muttered back, sleep befuddling my brain.

That's my only excuse for why things happened next that happened...seriously.

"You beat Balmont and Allan Wade Dickson?" She asked a little incredulously. I shifted and rolled over, pulling my pillow into a more comfortable position.

"Yuhuh..." I murmured, not caring, just wanting sleep.

"How?" Lucretia asked.

"Was mir powerful thn them..." I mumbled while starting to fall back to sleep.

"You were what?" I missed the low, dangerous tone to her voice.

"I am trying to sleep sweetheart!" I grumped grouchily.

"You slept for two whole days, now answer my question! How did you beat them!?" She growled loudly.

"I just used my power and squished Balmont, and then left a decrepit old wizard behind okay!" I grumped at her and rolled back over in med and put my pillow into it's head box formation.

"You know..." Lucretia said softly, maybe it was loudly...head boxes are good at muffling sound. "You know I really wanted to beat Balmont myself."

"Good for you...can I sleep now?" I muttered. I felt the tip of a clawed finger touch my nose and a giggle. I could smell her breath and pulled the pillow tighter.

"Since you beat Balmont, that must mean that you are stronger than he was, or smarter..." Lucretia said again. I felt her hand slide over my ass under the blankets and I pushed her hand away.

"Yes, I am...stronger...smarter...all of it!" I grouched and pulled the blankets tighter around me.

"Mhmmm!" I heard her murmur. "I want to fight you Master!" She purred into the other end of my head box. I scooted over. Crazy woman! I am tired, want sleep. We had sex, one and a half times. Well the first time was kind of a fast and hard romp, not really up to the standards of a good lover. The second I call a half of a time since it was just oral. But I was tired. I had been hurt, I had found myself and I had found love...

...I was tired and I wanted sleep!

I felt vibrations on the floor of feet walking away, and then heard the rasp of the window opening. I started to remove my head box as I heard Lucretia muttering to herself, "Next time...always open the windows or doors so I don't break them going through."

I pulled the pillow all the way down just in time to see Lucretia sprint back to me and pick me up...

"Lets test your new strength then shall we...my Love?" She kissed me so hard and so fiercely my toes curled and my body went rigid.

"Hope your shield is still strong!" She crowed and launched me head first out of the window and into our dark backyard!

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 353 milliseconds