• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Mirror, Mirror On the Wall

Mirror, Mirror On the Wall

Stacey walked in the house, dropping her keys on the table, and kicking off her black high heels. She reached up and undid the ponytail she had kept her hair in during work, letting her curly, long brown hair fall upon her shoulders. She walked down the hallway to her room, massaging the tension out of her neck. After a long day at work, all she wanted was a good release. She could feel the tightness in all her muscles, as she entered her bedroom.

She closed the door behind her, out of habit though she was alone, and shrugged off her jacket. Hanging it up in the closet, she saw herself in the mirror which hung upon the door. Her breasts were thrusting out against her tank top, and her ass was cupped by the short black skirt she was wearing.

She turned and looked at herself, a smile playing on her pouty pink lips. She rubbed her neck again, letting her fingernails graze her skin. She bit her lip at the immediate arousal the teasing touch could do to her. She could see her nipples pushing against her tank top. She crossed her arms and grabbed the hem of the shirt, pulling it up over her head and dropping it to the ground.

Her creamy skin awakened to the cool of the room. She grazed her fingers along her shoulders. She cupped her breasts, teasing her nipples with her fingernails. She pinched them, moaning loudly, surprised at the intensity of pleasure that shot down to her pussy. She quickly let go, and ran her hands down her stomach toward her hip. She undid the clasp of her skirt, unzipping the zipper. She let it fall to the ground.

Standing now only in her bright red lacy thong, her bare breasts aching for attention. She kicked her skirt to the side and ran one hand along the underside of her breast, as the other slipped down to her thong, playing with her pussy through the lacy fabric. She moaned, tilting her head back. Never had she masturbated in front of the mirror, and she was amazed at how sexy she looked. She hooked her fingers in her thong, and slowly pulled it down and off. Her hairless pussy stared back at her.

She sat down, scooting toward the mirror. She spread her pussy lips, and rubbed her finger along her clit, gently stroking it in small circles. Stacey moaned her other hand moving down and holding her pussy lips open. She spread her inner pussy lips, looking inside her cunt. She was amazed at how turned on she was getting just by watching herself. She was soaked, her pussy juice dripping out and down to her pert asshole. She couldn't take it any longer.

She walked over to the bed, and reached underneath it pulling out her little secret. She walked back over to the mirror. The 7" blue vibrator was rubbing against her nipples. She sat in front of the mirror, bringing the vibe up to her lips. She stuck out her tongue and licked it. Moaning, she pushed it into her hot mouth, stroking it with her pink tongue and she started sliding it in and out between her lips. She pulled it out and turned it on. Hearing the buzz, made her whole body shake with anticipation. She put the vibe on her aching clit, her body jumping in response. Moans were emitting from her throat, deep and guttural. She slid the vibrator down to her opening, soaking it up with her pussy juices.

She slid the buzzing vibrator in her pussy slowly, teasing herself. She pulled it back out, and then pushed it back in faster. She started humping the vibe as she was fucking herself with it. Harder and harder she pumped. She was moaning so loud. She watched herself as she shoved it deeper and deeper inside herself.

She rolled over so her ass was facing the mirror, twisting her body around so she could still watch. She fucked herself doggy style. The vibrator hit her g-spot buzzing up against it. She couldn't hold her orgasm any longer. She came, screaming. She felt all her muscles tighten, and release. She collapsed onto the floor, rolling over onto her back, still pumping her pussy gently with the ever buzzing vibrator. She smiled to herself, as her hands ran up and down her shivering body. She pulled the vibrator out, and turned it off. She lifted it up to her lips, and licked it clean. Closing her eyes, she fell asleep naked on the floor with the 7" blue vibe halfway inside her mouth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Mirror, Mirror On the Wall

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 189 milliseconds