• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mirror, Mirror on the Wall Ch. 06

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall Ch. 06

1234

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

This story is dedicated to my friend, Joe, in Ireland. May his mother, Beatrice, rest in peace.

*

After six years of Joey incestuously lusting over his mother and after six years of Beatrice sexually teasing and incestuously enticing her son, mother and son finally have sex. Beatrice and Joey consummate their incestuous relationship.

Review from chapter five

Ready to open his mother's bedroom door unannounced, without knocking, and without being invited inside was his only way to finally get the answers he was hoping to hear. The least he'd do is to embarrass and humiliate himself by walking in her bedroom naked. The least he'd do is to embarrass and humiliate her by walking in her bedroom and seeing her naked too. She may ask him to leave her house but that's the chance he'd have to take. The most he'd do is to finally know that his mother sexually wants him as much as he sexually wants her. The most he'd do is to finally have sex with his mother.

This is it. This is really it. There's no turning back now. Knowing that his mother was naked behind her wooden door, he turned the knob and slowly opened his mother's bedroom door. Giving her a chance to deny him entry to her room, expecting her to scream, he waited for her to yell, 'Get out! Don't come in! I'm not decent.'

When there was no response to him turning her doorknob, he ever so slowly opened her bedroom door. She didn't yell not to come in her bedroom. She didn't yell that she wasn't decent.

More and more, just a little bit more, he opened her door more. He continued opening her bedroom door wider and wider. He opened her door wide enough for him to see inside his mother's bedroom, to see his naked mother, and for her to see him too.

He opened her bedroom door wide enough for him to walk through her door. With her door now wide open, she didn't scream her embarrassment when he saw her without her clothes. She didn't scream for him to get out or not to enter her bedroom when she saw him without his clothes. In the way that he stood there staring at her, she stood there staring at him too.

With her naked too, as if she knew he'd open her bedroom door, she stood facing the door while staring at him and staring at his naked prick in the way that he stood there staring at her naked tits and pussy. With her not having a negative reaction to him exposing his naked body to her nor her having a negative reaction to her exposing her naked body to him, this was it. This was really it. This was finally it. Sex, sex, sex.

Sex between him and his mother was finally going to happen. He couldn't believe it. This was either the start of something so sexually beautiful or so incestuously forbidden. They were going to have sex. Mother and son were finally going to have a sexual, incestuous relationship. He couldn't believe his incestuous, sexual fantasy was finally coming true.

She made no attempt to cover her nakedness and with him making no attempt to cover his erect prick, they stood there as if they were both fully dressed. As if they were two deer caught in a car's headlights, they just stood there staring at one another's naked bodies. The longer she stared at his exposed prick, the harder and longer it grew, and the more he sexually wanted her. The longer he stared at her naked breasts and pussy, the more erect her nipples became.

With her seemingly sexually wanting him as much as he incestuously wanted her, he wondered again if she was as wet as he was hard. For sure, as much as he had imagined her naked, she was more beautiful naked than he had ever imagined her to be. Definitely more beautiful without her clothes, she was even more beautiful standing here in person than she looked standing in front of the two-way mirror totally naked.

"Finally," she said with a laugh while breaking their silence. "I've been waiting for you to open my bedroom door." She gave him a sexy look. "What took you so long?"

* * * * *

Chapter Six

Overwhelmed by her nakedness and too busy staring at her beautiful, naked body, her question asking him what took him so long to open her bedroom door didn't immediately register. Totally strange as it was forbidden, he was unable to wrap his brain around being in his mother's bedroom while she was without her clothes. Even after seeing her naked through the two-way mirror, he couldn't believe he was seeing his mother naked again, this time with her seeing him naked too. Then finally getting his wits about him enough to understand her question, the answer to her question hit him like a brick thrown at his head.

What took him so long to open her bedroom door? Duh? Obviously she's right. What did take him so long to make his move on his mother? Apparently, he needed her to hit him with a baseball bat to the back of his head for him to know that she sexually wanted him too. If only he knew she sexually wanted him as much as he incestuously wanted her, maybe he would have made his sexual move on her years ago.

Yet, getting in the way of the natural sexual cues of dating, love, and romance, this wasn't just any woman. This was his mother. Yet, even if this was some other woman, men don't always get the subtle, sexual suggestions that women give, especially young, sexually inexperienced men and especially a son who's been afraid to cross the line of incest with his mother.

With her sexually teasing him and incestuously enticing him by wearing her short, sheer, sexy, low cut nightgowns, it's been six, long, sexually frustrating years since he started lusting over her and incestuously wanting her. It's been six, long, sexually frustrating years of down nightgowns of seeing her tits and up nightgowns of seeing her panties. It's been six years of erections and masturbating while imagining what his mother looks like naked and what it would feel like to have sex with her. After years of sexually teasing, incestuously enticing, blatantly flashing, forbiddingly lusting, and endless masturbating, if only he knew that she's been sexually wanting him as much as he been incestuously wanting her, they would have already had sex by now.

Since he turned 18-years-old, he's been sexually and incestuously lusting over his mother. Obviously, after constantly and continuingly flashing him, she expected him to make the next move but he didn't. Yet, with her seemingly expecting him to open her closed, bedroom door when she was dressing or undressing, what she said was in response to him delaying opening her bedroom door. After she sexually teased him and incestuously enticed him by flashing him down nightgowns and up nightgowns for six, long, sexually frustrating years, she's been waiting for him to make his next move by opening her bedroom door.

'Damn,' he thought to himself. 'How dumb could he be?'

If only he knew she sexually wanted him as much as he incestuously wanted her, he would have done something about that sooner. Yet, with her his morally, modest mother, how could he know she was just as perversely perverted as he was? Now with her shamelessly standing there naked before him, seemingly his mother was just as sexually depraved as her son. As his justified explanation as to why it took him so long to open her bedroom door while she was dressing or undressing, obviously she hasn't been sexually lusting over him for as long as he's been incestuously lusting over her. Or has she?

A long time coming, finally it all came to a head on Nude Day after he installed a two-way mirror in her room. Yet, even with her slow striptease show in front of the mirror, with him still filled with indecision, he would have opened her bedroom door sooner if he knew his mother wanted him as much as he wanted her. With him filled with angst, consternation, and sexual frustration, he would have opened her bedroom door sooner if he knew she was serious about all that she said in the mirror about wanting to have sex with him. Only he didn't know if she was talking to herself, talking to him, or mocking him for how he stares, leers, and ogles her nearly naked body whenever she parades around him in one of her sexy nightgowns.

He would have opened her bedroom door sooner had he not stood outside her bedroom with his hand on her doorknob debating if he was making a mistake. With him standing outside her bedroom naked and with her inside her bedroom naked too, opening her bedroom door was still such a giant leap of faith. With him at the brink of disaster or at the epitome of Nirvana, opening her bedroom door was the point of no return. Something no longer to keep a lid on it, opening her bedroom door was opening Pandora's Box. Opening her bedroom door was making his incestuous, sexual feelings known to his mother and that was something that he could never take back should she reject him trying to seduce her.

Suspecting she did, but not entirely certain, if only he knew his mother sexually wanted him as much as he incestuously wanted her, he may have acted sooner. With his sexy dreams and sexual fantasies getting in the way of his reality, he truly didn't that his mother wanted to have sex with him too. Sometimes he suspected that she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her but thinking that was him putting his sexual desires on her, he truly wasn't sure. Had he known his mother shared his incestuous, sexual feelings for him in the way that he sexually felt about her, he would have taken his mother in his arms, kissed her, and felt her through her clothes sooner. Yet now, finally, with her standing naked in front of him and him standing naked in front of her, without a doubt, he knew they'd be having sex.

"You knew it was a two-way mirror?"

Needing to ask the obvious question, he needed to know her suspect answer. Seemingly with the mirror obviously a two-way mirror, and with her look of patient understanding making him feel ridiculous for even asking her such an obvious question that he already knew the answer to, she smiled, rolled her eyes, and sighed.

"I've seen enough cop shows and interrogation rooms to know a two-way mirror when I see one, Joey," she said with a laugh. "With the mirror mounted inside of the wall instead of on the surface of the wall, I knew it was a two-way mirror as soon as I saw it. I just couldn't believe you were so boldly horny enough to install a two-way mirror in my bedroom," she said giving him a sexy smile. "But I'm glad you did," she said with a laugh.

"Sorry," he said suddenly feeling stupid for trying to fool her by installing a two-way mirror and suddenly feeling clueless that he didn't know that his mother sexually wanted him as much as he incestuously wanted her.

'How could he not know his mother sexually wanted him as much as he incestuously wanted her? He was so clueless,' he thought. 'With her sexually teasing him with her sexy, nearly see through nightgowns every day for six, long, sexually frustrating years, how could he not know his mother wanted an incestuous, sexual relationship with her son in the way that he wanted one with his mother?'

Now that he knew that she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her, her sexual interest in him was obvious to him now.

"It would have been cheaper and saved you all of the trouble had you just opened my bedroom door while I was dressing or undressing," she said giving him a naughty smile.

Now, he wished he had opened her bedroom door sooner.

"If only I knew," he said with a laugh. "I would have walked in your bedroom naked sooner.

She gave him a curious look that seemingly questioned how he couldn't know that she wanted him as much as he wanted her.

"Waiting for you to open my bedroom door for so long, if ever you had, I would have given you a show of my naked body," she said putting a hand on her hip, striking a pose, and giving him a sexy smile. "If ever you had opened my bedroom door unexpectedly, without knocking, and while I was changing, definitely I would have given you a show. If ever you had opened my bathroom door while I was showering, I would have given you sex," she said laughing while fingering her nipples.

Now he was kicking himself for not accurately reading her signs.

"I was afraid," he said staring at her touching herself.

She shrugged.

"You weren't afraid to install a two-way mirror in my bedroom," she said.

He returned her shrug with his.

"With my desperation trumping my fear, I was desperate to see you without your clothes," he said unapologetically.

She gave him a sexy smile.

"You're so naughty Joey to have installed a two-way mirror in Mommy's bedroom that I just may have to spank you."

He suddenly imagined his mother unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans. He imagined her pulling down his jeans and his underwear and having him lay across her lap. He imagined her warm, motherly hand spanking his hot, naked ass. Only, she didn't have to remove his clothes to spank him. He was already naked. All she had to do was to reach around him and slap his naked ass. After all, he's been bad, very bad, and deserves a spanking from his mother.

"Spank me?" A dirty, sexy look took hold of his face. "I'd love for you to spank me, Mother," he said with a naughty smile and a mischievous laugh.

Better than going to a nude beach on Nude Day to celebrate his mother's birthday, with him already seeing his mother naked, her seeing him naked too, and her promising him sex, today was the best day of his life. Hopefully, today, was the best day of her life too. For obvious reasons, he couldn't think of ever having a better day.

"Kiss me first and maybe I'll spank you later," she said laughing before getting serious.

He stepped to her, took his mother's naked body in his arms, and kissed her. In the way he had French kissed her an hour earlier before she said she was tired and wanted to get ready for bed, he French kissed his mother again. She broke off his kiss to tell her son what she needed and wanted.

"I want you to give me an orgasm with your fingers, your mouth, and your cock," she said whispering in his ear as if what she said was just for him.

She whispered as if she didn't want anyone else to hear when there was no one else in her room. Yet, incest was their dirty, little secret. Incest needed to be whispered and not discussed in the open. Incest was something that a mother never did with her son and a son never did with his mother. Yet, incest was something that they were about to do.

As sexually depraved as much as he was, she reached her hand down to finger her pussy. Then, giving him a taste of her, she reached her fingers that were moistened with her vaginal secretions up to his lips to slowly slide them across his lips. An involuntary reaction, as if licking her, he took his mother's fingers in his mouth and sucked them in the way that he imagined she'd be taking his cock in her mouth to suck him. Then, when she removed her fingers from his mouth, showing her a lot of his tongue, he licked his mother's vaginal secretions from his lips in the way that he'll soon be licking them from her pussy.

She was so wet, and as if she was a cinnamon bun treat, when she put her wetness to his lips with her fingers and he licked his lips, she was so sticky, sweet. Not wasting any more time with teasing, enticing, and sexy games of seduction after six, long years of sexual frustration, as if he had just licked her pussy, he had just tasted his mother. The sensation, along with the taste of his mother's pussy on his lips and in his mouth, heated his lustful desire for her.

He couldn't wait to lick her. He couldn't wait to eat her. He couldn't wait to position himself between her legs and to stick his fingers inside of his mother while licking her and watching her squirm. He couldn't wait to reach his other hand up to fondle her big breasts and finger her nipples. He couldn't wait to give her orgasms with his fingers, his mouth, and his cock. He couldn't wait to watch her and to hear her cum. He couldn't wait to eat his mother. He just couldn't wait to have sex with her.

"I'd love to give you multiple orgasms with my fingers, my mouth, and my cock Mother," he said.

He wanted to lick her. He wanted to eat her. He wanted to make love to her with his fingers, his mouth, and his cock. He wanted to fuck her. He wanted her to suck him. After lusting over her for so long, he wanted to do every sexual, incestuous thing to his mother over and again.

"Then, I want you to make sweet love to me. And after you make love to me, I want you to fuck me really fuck hard," she said taking a step backwards to wrap her arms around herself as if she was already in bed with him. "After you fuck me and after I cum again, I'll give you a blowjob that you'll never forget," she said moving her hand back and forth in front of her mouth and pushing her cheek out and in with her tongue.

Nothing new there, she was teasing him, sexually teasing him. In the way she's always done, his mother was incestuously enticing him. In the way she talked to him in such a seductive tone, so slow and so sexy, he's never heard his mother talk to anyone in that sex voice and salacious way before. Not enough that she was standing there naked, now he wished she was wearing one of her sexy nightgowns so that he could rip it off of her naked body.

Joey took his mother in his arms again and kissed her as if she was his girlfriend and his lover instead of his mother. He impaled her mouth with his tongue while allowing his hand to fall to her firm, round ass. He couldn't believe he was feeling his mother's ass again, only this time he felt her naked ass instead of her panty clad ass. Just like in his sexy dreams about her, his sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe she was allowing him to kiss her while touching her and feeling her.

Feeling her ass while squeezing her ass, as if he was polishing his bowling ball, his horny hand was all over his mother's firm, round, naked ass. Then, as he continued kissing her, he felt her firm, full, naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples while she fondled his cock with her manicured fingertips before wrapping her whole hand around his stiff prick. Slowly she stroked him to an even harder erection. Having imagined this day and masturbated over this day for years, he couldn't believe his mother was holding his erect prick in her hand while he felt her ass and fondled her breasts.

Kissing and kissing her while touching her and feeling her naked body, the sensual sensation of his naked mother up against his naked body was unbelievable. As much as he loved his mother holding his naked cock in her hand, he loved holding his naked mother in his arms. Holding her naked body up against his naked body was better than he had imagined in his sexual fantasies and horny dreams. He couldn't wait to make love to her. He couldn't wait to fuck her.

'His mother was holding his cock in her hand. He couldn't believe his mother was holding his cock in her hand,' he thought to himself.

A surreal sight to behold, he stared down at her hand. His mother was holding his cock while fondling the head of his stiff prick with her fingertips. He couldn't believe his mother was holding his cock while playing with his prick. Then, in the way he always imagined her doing when he masturbated himself, his hand became her hand. She slowly started to stroke him. His mother was stroking his cock. He couldn't believe his mother was stroking his cock.

'Oh, my God,' he thought.

A long time, sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe his mother was finally masturbating him. Oh, my God, a sexy dream come true, he couldn't have dreamt a better scenario than this. Only, this was no dream. This was the real deal. He was naked with his naked mother and she was stroking his cock while he felt her ass, fondled her breasts, and fingered her nipples. Life just doesn't get any better than this to have his mother as his lover.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mirror, Mirror on the Wall Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds