Missing You, Missing Me Ch. 02

April could tell her hands were pinned just above Alyshia's mound. Stretching out her arms, she was just able to flick the top of Alyshia's slit. Alyshia grunted, then slid up April's body to give her fingers better access to her pussy. April blindly reached out with her fingers and, after a little probing, found Alyshia's clit, and she began flicking her fingers over it the best she could. She could feel Alyshia's face pressed against her back, felt her rubbing her body against her, trying to help April's fingers stroke her clit. April could feel Alyshia's girl honey leaking out over her ass and lower back, and felt a thrill race through her. God, this woman was hot!

Minutes later, Alyshia pushed up and settled down over April's ass. April could feel her shifting around and knew Alyshia was getting herself into position to ride her butt. She felt some of Alyshia's juices drip against her, then spill down in between her butt cheeks and she wiggled against Alyshia, moaning.

Alyshia could feel herself dripping all over April. Something about it seemed so erotic, and when she heard April moaning with pleasure, she felt her pussy quiver. Finally, she found the spot she wanted and pushed a hand between her legs, spreading her lips open so her clit and entrance were tight against April's beautifully rounded ass. Happy with her new position, she slowly started to rock against April.

April felt Alyshia riding her, and felt her own juices sliding out to wet the couch. She bucked back against Alyshia, helping her along. Alyshia grabbed the chain connecting the cuffs and started using it like reins on a horse, holding on to it for leverage as her body bowed back, pushing her tighter against April as she picked up speed. She could feel April bucking against her and, feeling her orgasm building, started bouncing up and down on April's ass, loving the sound of their skin slapping together. Seconds later, she clamped her thighs against April as tight as she could and rode her ass as her orgasm crashed through her.

Underneath her, April was going nuts. She was dripping wet and every time she bucked against Alyshia, trying to help, when she fell back down against the couch, it put this teasing pressure against her mound. At this point, she was so horny, she was ready to fling a leg over the side of the couch and ride the edge.

The last few waves of her orgasm pulsed through her and Alyshia started to clam down a little. She finally noticed April jerking and twisting under her, and knew she was close to cumming. Grabbing her legs, she helped April turn over to lie on her back. Alyshia looked down on April's face, now contorted from the growing tension in her body. Alyshia pushed April's legs up and back, then lowered her face to April's pussy, breathing in the musky scent. She would have liked to lick and tease April a bit, but didn't think she could take it, so she pushed two fingers inside her tunnel and started pumping them in and out as fast as she could while she leaned over to suck April's clit into her mouth.

"Alyshiaaaaa. Oh God, baby! That's it! That's it! Faster, please faster. Fuck meeeeeee," April was pumping her mound against Alyshia as fast as she could as she felt her orgasm break. She came, her juices flooding out, and felt Alyshia's tongue busily licking her clean. This stretched out the last few waves of pleasure and April trembled, and then sank down into the couch, gasping for air. Alyshia glided up, over her body, and April licked her juices from Alyshia's face. Alyshia kissed her, letting April get a good taste of herself on her tongue.

April let her head fall back and saw Alyshia looking down at her, grinning. She leaned up and gave her a quick kiss. "As soon as I get my breath back, it's your turn for the cuffs," April gasped.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 68 milliseconds