Mission to a New World Ch. 04

I soon find myself wanting him to lower his hands and excite the rest of me, but Brian leaves me waiting for a long time. He seems addicted to my tits, unable to take his hands off them. He must lift them, squeeze them, and press them together. He moves them in every possible direction and in every possible way. I do not know how long his hands remain on my naked breasts. I just know that I love it, especially when he rubs against my hard, sensitive nipples. I love it even more when I think he still has much further to go.

I soon feel it. Suddenly, without warning, I notice my boobs are free. The hand of no man is upon them. Instead, I feel both his hands travel down my side, down to my thighs, down to the meager clothing that still covers my waist.

"Oh Brian!" I cry out in delight. "Please, not that! Not that too!"

Much to my delight, he does not obey me. Instead, I feel his fingers work the bow ties that hold up my panty.

"No Brian!" I can't help but cry out some more. "Please, not down there too!"

It falls to one side and then drops down. I first feel it rub down across the length of my leg, and now I feel my panty lay upon my feet.

"Oh God!" I cry out, realizing I now stand bare.

Even worse, I see Brian's eyes upon it. He no longer looks at my chest. I see his head is bowed too low. His eyes point too far down. Something else interests him more, and ecstasy fills me as I realize that "something else" is my pussy.

He steps back to look at me.

"Magnificent!" He says simply, and then continues to look.

I remain tied, unable to cover myself as I notice his eyes roam up and down my body. The light shines dimly in the room, but I'm sure plenty enough shines for him to see everything. It gives me an erotic sensation to know I remain helpless to prevent him from looking at whatever he wants.

"Magnificent!" He says again. "You have the sexiest body I have ever seen."

I feel myself blush with embarrassment. Despite my near-topless condition of the last two days, I realize this is the first time he is able to see me fully in the nude. I want to thank him for the compliment, and do so by kicking the panty to the side and then spreading my legs just a little. I don't know why I do it; I just know that I want him to. As I watch him admire my pussy, I feel - in an amazingly erotic sort-of way - this tremendous desire to invite him inside.

"What about those?" Brian points to my delight. "Would you mind those too?" My heart skips a beat as I see him glance down to the ankle straps. I cannot answer out loud, so I simply nod my head to let him know my approval.

First my left ankle and then my right, he pulls them to the side and gently wraps the leather straps around. Even better, the chains extruding from the floor are short and a long distance away. He must pull my legs far to make them reach, spreading me open; increasing my vulnerability. It feels wonderful.

"Holy Fuck! If you only knew how hot you look!" Brian tells me as he backs away and takes a good look. "You look like a whore!"

The comment surprises me, but it also pleases me. I feel exactly like he says - like a whore, spread open and completely nude; my cunt laid exposed in its most vulnerable position.

I notice it pleases Brian too. He still wears the loin cloth, and in front I see an obvious bulge. I want to see more, and then I want to feel him inside me.

He walks up to me like before to give me a deep, long kiss. This time, however, instead of moving his hand down to my tits he continues to move them down to my waist.

"Oh Brian!" I cry out the moment he breaks the kiss and with the knowledge of knowing where his hand is headed. "Oh Brian, please, not my pussy!"

We lock lips again as he takes advantage of my vulnerable position. His fingers rub my pussy lips and quickly move inside.

"You're so wet!" He breaks the kiss for only a minute to tell me.

I feel it too. I am wet with desire, desperate for him to take me. I am in need of a good fuck.

Brian returns to kissing, this time playing his tongue against mine. At the same time I feel his fingers descend, moving in deeper, first with one finger and then with two, descending into my body. Brian is an expert cunt-teaser, and my heightened state of arousal greatly helps his effort. I think he searches for my G-spot, but my whole cunt feels like one big G-spot.

I moan out with desire as soon as he moves away from my mouth and gives me a chance to speak.

"Oh Brian! Oh fuck!" I tell him. "You're driving me crazy!"

He moves his mouth away to kiss me further down my body. He licks me against the furthest protrusion of my boob, my nipple, still hard as a rock and now even more sensitive than before. Then he puckers up against it, kissing it, nursing on my big boob. I think the fingers inside my cunt increases the sensitivity of my nipples.

"Oh Brian! Oh fuck!" I want to scream out but have to force myself to say it quietly. I remember the couples in the rooms next to us and realize they must have finished. I no longer hear them going at it.

I find it difficult to keep from screaming as Brian nurses on one tit and then the other, and all the while giving me an exceptional finger fuck at the same time. I feel so aroused I think I might even get to experience an orgasm with just his fingers. I've never had an orgasm with just fingers before. It has always taken a cock or dildo.

Just as I think it can get no more erotic, it does.

"Yummy," Brian tells me. "Oh Debbie, I love the taste of your tits."

I see his head back away and move lower.

"You have delicious tits," He says as he continues to lower himself, eventually dropping down to his knees. "I hope the rest of you tastes just as good."

My heart skips a beat with the realization of what he wants.

"No! No!" I can't believe it. "Oh Brian, not that too!"

I know what he wants, and I realize I am in the perfect position to give it to him.

"Please Brian, no!" I tell him in a loud whisper. "I've never done that before!"

He does not seem to hear me. I pull my ankles against the leather cuffs and chains as I feel him do it.

"Oh my God!" I cry out at the sensation of his mouth and tongue against my open slit. He takes me. He gives me oral sex.

I quickly change my tone. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I say out loud. I've never had oral sex before. I have given it to a man, but I never had a man give it to me. It feels more wonderful than I ever imagined.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I tell him even more as he ravages my cunt. I conclude Brian is an expert when it comes to sex. I soon find myself approach orgasm.

"Oh Brian! I'm going to cumm."

He doesn't let up. If anything, he seems to ravage my cunt even more. The feeling of his tongue sliding against my slit soon sends me into orgasm.

"Ahaaaaa" I feel it! A hot wave travels through my body, sending me into the ultimate state of arousal.

"Oh fuck! Oh! Oh fuck!" I must force myself to keep from crying out too loud as it continues. I am no longer on an alien planet. I am no longer anywhere. I feel only the orgasm and my open cunt.

"Oh yes! Oh God!"

It is a powerful orgasm, the most powerful I've felt in a long time. My pussy seems to pulsate with Brian's mouth still tightly bound to it. I've never had an orgasm with a man's mouth and tongue before. But then I've never had an orgasm while bound with straps and chains either. I think my helpless condition only serves to intensify the effect.

The panting and moaning from the next room begins almost as soon as Brian backs away.

"I think they must have stopped to listen," Brian tells me the same thing I am thinking. "But then you were making quite a bit of noise." He smiles and then laughs at me.

I feel so filthy, so much like a slut, knowing that someone else has listened to me experience an orgasm. I picture our hosts with their ears plastered tight up against the door on the other side. The sight only serves to arise me further.

"How about the smallest one?" I see Brian reach up to the shelf.

Even though I just had an orgasm, I realize it isn't over yet. In the dim light of the room I see him take the smallest of the dildos off the shelf.

"Please," I still pant with exertion. "It's so big! No, not that! It's too big for me!"

Immediately after I say the words, I realize I have repeated what I earlier heard from the next room. I wonder if any of our hosts have now heard me.

"But it's the smallest," He disputes. "It won't hurt you." I am not so sure. The thing is clearly bigger than a normal sized man. I think it must be a good 12 inches long, of which I figure 8-inches intend to fit inside. And it looks plenty wide too. I've used dildos on myself before. I have one hidden in the dresser drawer back in my apartment, but it is not nearly the size of this one.

"Oh Brian, please," I tell him "no" but don't really mean it. He seems to read my thoughts and takes a step closer with a big smile on his face, seeming to enjoy my helpless state. I once more notice the bulge pushing out his loincloth.

It certainly feels big! I don't realize how big until it is too late. I watch as he lowers it to my waist, and then I feel it as he presses it up against me. I've only used dildoes before in private. I never allowed a man to use one on me, and I certainly never allowed a man to use a dildo on me while I was chained up against the wall naked.

I feel the tip touch me, and then I feel it push into me. It feels as though it must be made out of some kind of rubber compound. Brian pushes the dildo up into my vulnerable, helpless cunt.

"Oh Brian!" I feel myself easily accept it. I think my pussy is extra-sensitive after the orgasm. I feel it quickly slip in all the way.

"Tell me if it's too much," Brian speaks kindly.

"I'm okay," I gasp a reply.

It isn't too much, but it is a lot. It is certainly the biggest dildo I have ever experienced, and I think experiencing it in my helpless condition somehow makes it feel even bigger. I want to tell this to Brian but figure it better to keep quite about such things.

"How does it feel?" He questions when it is all the way inside.

"Full!" I tell him. It is the only thing I can think of to say.

"Then I have a question," He goes on. "Are you ready to be fucked by it?"

I nod my head. I certainly am ready. I am more ready than I have ever been in my life.

Brian starts. While I am still nodding my head, he starts to fuck me with the extra large dildo. He fucks me hard, and he fucks me long. I feel it going in-and-out again and again. He keeps fucking me over and over. I allow myself only the occasional moan in reply to his repetitive thrusting action, fearful of what the neighbors might hear, but not really knowing how successful I am. I try to keep quite, but I am in such a pleasurable state it is difficult to really know.

I do not know how long Brian fucks me with the dildo, but it is a lot longer than a man would have lasted inside me. That's the problem with the real thing. A man's cock seldom lasts long enough to satisfy me with an orgasm. The dildo fills me with bountiful pleasure.

A few minutes later my pleasure is interrupted by another scream of ecstasy from the bedroom next door. It sounds as if the woman just had her third orgasm! I usually have trouble having just one, so I can't imagine what it would feel like to have three! I just want to experience a second one of my own, and soon I feel it begin to develop.

But then Brian pulls it out.

"No! No!" I cry out with delirium. "Oh no! Don't stop. What are you doing?"

He backs away from me in order to look down at his loincloth. I see again the large bulge poking out of the front, and I immediately know I am about to see a lot more.

I can hardly wait, but he does it slowly. He draws out my ecstasy, increasing my arousal. I watch as he meekly unties the strings running around his waist and allows his last remnant of clothing to slip to the floor.

I am well rewarded with a live erection standing firm and erect before me. It looks to be bigger than before, although not as big as the dildo. It is difficult to tell in the dim light. Or perhaps it is just my heightened state of arousal. I am so horny that any man would look big to me.

"Fuck me!" I tell him like a whore to her owner. "Please Brian, fuck me with it! Fuck me! Make me your sex slave."

"No!" To my surprise, he refuses. "Not yet."

He turns to reward me with the sight of his bare ass. I like his ass, but I want his dick more.

"Why not?" I question. "Please Brian, I need it! Don't tease me like this."

I don't know his intensions until I see him reach up to put the dildo away. Then he reaches for the next size bigger.

"Oh no!" I cry out in sudden realization.

He touches the next bigger size in line, the number two dildo, and almost takes it. But then he puts that one back down too and picks up the one that is even bigger.

"Oh no! Oh no!" I cry out again. "No Brian! No! It's too big! I won't be able to take it all."

He turns back around to face me. "We'll just have to see about that," He says as he faces me with the bigger sized dildo and his bare dick.

"No Brian! No!" I say in genuine fright. "It's too big! I've never had anything so big before."

"Don't worry," He calms me. "You'll be able to take it just fine. I think your cunt hole is plenty wide."

I can't believe the filthy words he speaks.

"Oh no! Oh no!" I cry out again. "It's too big for me. My cunt hole is too narrow! It's too big for me."

He does not seem to hear my words. He just keeps on walking closer and lowers the dildo to my waist.

"Trust me," He whispers. "I won't do anything to hurt you."

He turns to bring it closer. I see it lower to my waist just like the first dildo, but this one appears larger. It looks to be about an inch longer and about an inch bigger in diameter. The increased thickness is what bothers me the most, and soon I feel it is as thick as it looks.

"Oh Brian!" I try the best I can to yell out.

The tip is positioned at my opening, and then he begins to ram it home.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Incredibly, I am able to take it. It feels tremendous, but I am able to accept the think. I think it is equivalent in size to a human male with a ten-inch pecker.

"Shit!" I cry out. "Oh damn!" I feel myself being split open, and it feels tremendous.

The tip of the dildo is bad enough, but then the length of the shaft starts to go in too!

"Oh fuck!" I cry. I can't believe what is happening.

Brian doesn't let up.

"See, I told you," He says as he pushes it in even further. "I told you that your twat would be able to accept it all."

"Oh fuck! Holy shit!" I moan and plead with him some more as he drives it the rest of the way home, but I no longer mean what I say. Instead, I want it. It is the biggest thing I have ever felt between my legs, and I want it all.

"And now Debbie," Brian whispers very gently into my ear after it is all the way inside. "It's time for me to force you into orgasm."

And with those words, he begins to fuck me with the huge thing. In-and-out, and then in-and-out, he forces it into me again and again. I find myself enjoying it immensely, better than any fuck I have ever experienced. I know the pleasure is derived from the size, but I know it is also because I am being forced. I am tied up and can do nothing to stop him from fucking me as much as he wants.

"Oh Brian! Oh Brian!" I cry out with passion. "I'm going to cumm!"

"Not yet!" He suddenly pulls it out to leave me to whither.

I am left dry.

"No! No!" I plead with him to continue, humping open air, desperate for another orgasm. I vow never to tell him I am about to cumm again.

"I will continue," He takes me by the tits now, squeezing one in each hand. "I'll promise you another orgasm, but only if you promise me something first."

"Anything! Anything!" I am desperate. "I'll do anything you want, just keep going. I was almost there."

"I will continue, but you must promise two things," He whispers into my ear, his hands still encompassed around my big tits.

"Yes! Yes!" I pant. "Anything. I'll do anything!"

"First, after I am done here," He pauses for effect. "You must blow me."

I look down to see he his wet. His stiff organ looks like it is entirely coated with pre-cumm, coated in its own juices. I love it!

"Yes!" I whisper back. I'm not only willing to give him a blow job, I want to. His cock looks delicious.

"And second," He is not done yet. "After we are all done hear and go back upstairs, I want you to wear the toga."

This takes me for a turn. I almost say yes, but then remember the toga and its consequences. I realize he wants to walk back upstairs and expose one of my tits to our hosts.

"Please!" I try to object. "Please, not that!"

One of his hands leaves my tits. A moment later I feel the tip of the dildo at the entrance to my wet cunt hole. My waist automatically lurches forward in an attempt to get it to impale me.

"But it will be so embarrassing," I try to reason with him. "I was hoping I might not have to wear the toga at all."

"Promise," He replies. "Or I will take care of myself."

His opposite hand leaves my remaining tit. I see it reach down and take hold of himself. The sight of his hand around his own cock gives me a thrill.

"Okay!" I answer without thinking.

Without hesitating, he plows the dildo back into me and fulfills my desire. It feels so good that I quickly forget what I have just promised.

It does not take him long after that. To make the experience even better, he moves his free hand back to my tits. I am amply rewarded with one hand playing a dildo into my cunt while the other plays its fingers upon my nipple. Only a few seconds after he starts up again, my body spasms into an even more intense orgasm than the first one.

* * * * *

"I think we slept a lot later than we were supposed to," Brian shakes me awake. "I hear them upstairs. We better go to join them."

It takes me a few seconds to wake, and then a few seconds more to remember the promise I made at the temptation of the dildo.

"I hope you don't seriously expect..." I start to voice my objection but then stop at the sight of the toga in Brian's hand.

"What was that you wanted to ask?" He questions.

"Never mind!" I don't bother to finish. I know what his answer will be.

I feel so dirty and so used. I can't believe what I have just done and what I am about to do. First I allowed a man to bound and rape me into a double orgasm, and then I greedily gave him a blowjob. I feel like a complete slut, and it isn't over yet.

The toga looks a lot more revealing than before. In the desert it was dark and there was only Brian. Now he wants me to expose myself to two strangers in broad daylight.

"Please," I beg him one last time after I put it on. "Won't you reconsider?"

"It's for your own good," He gives me a kiss on the lips. "Eventually, you will have to wear the toga anyway, so you might as well do it now when there are only two men instead of a whole village."

He takes me by the arm.

"Now lets go upstairs," He consoles. "You're going to be perfectly all right."

I reluctantly trail behind with my hand in his. Out the door and up the steps we go, one step at a time, slowly towards daylight and the sight of the two men. Along the way I take a glance down to see my right tit lie bare. The big thing swells out in a rude display. I feel like an absolute slut.

"Please don't make me do this," I whisper in one last desperate plea that I already know won't help.

"It will be good for you," He only tells me from the top of the stares. "It will be like back on the ship all over again. You might as well get it over with."

"You much tired?" I hear Jelick question as soon as Brian steps through the doorway.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds