• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Missionary Mother and Me Ch. 06

Missionary Mother and Me Ch. 06

You may want to read any of the other chapters you missed before reading this one since this is a continuing story about my missionary mother, our house girl and other going-ons. If you are offended by the nature of this story then please don't read it, but it is true to how Zimbabwe was in the 1950's and 60's and it is true that missionaries are not all pure. I also offer my apologies for the bad editing which is solely my fault.

*****

The night spent watching Joe shave the pussies of the two house girls and then watching him fuck Rita the petite house girl who had worked at the house the white nurses on the mission lived in was still vivid in my mind when I woke the next morning with a raging hard-on. As always I took it in my hand and started masturbating.

"Need help?"

There was my mom standing just inside the doorway of my room with nothing on but her white panties and white bra and a pair of thigh high stockings. She always wore bras that were too small to hold her massive titties. I could see flesh popping out in all directions. Her breasts being in that too tight bra did nothing to bring my erection under control. Standing beside her was our garden boy. Every missionary family had at least one house girl to do the inside work and a house boy to do the outside work. Our house boy was not a boy. He was over twenty years old and by looking at what was hanging between his legs anybody could tell this fellow was not a boy.

At the time I did not know that Mother played with John, but she had him stripped nude. His huge cock was semi-erect and his balls were hanging like those on a bull I had once seen on a farm in Ohio. Mom reached over and gave John's cock a few strokes and it came to life. She made him spread his legs and then she stroked it harder and played with his balls.

"Don't you cum you black horny boy", she yelled at him. The expression on his face did not change, but the size and hardness of his manhood did. His balls began to gather closer to his body. I knew he had to fight cumming.

I was amazed at how still he could stand with someone pulling like hell on his cock. I would have been moving and dancing and trying to get hold of her butt or tits. He just stood there like she was milking a one tit cow or jacking off a donkey.

"Jeff you thought your cock was big. Look at this thing. Yours is just a toy."

Her humiliation made my cock even harder. Also, I knew Rose was watching. I could not see her, but I knew she wouldn't be missing this show. I was right. Mom called her in from where she was hiding to suck on John's cock. I now know Mother loved watching people having sex as much as she liked being fucked.

Rose got right down in front of John and took his big dick and started to work. She had bent over to get to it rather than get on her knees. Her big ass was pointed straight at me. She was as wet as a swamp in Louisiana and I could see her tits swing as she sucked on that big cock.

Mom walked over and sat down on the edge of my bed. I was not covered and my cock was in my hand. I had not stopped masturbating since I woke up and did not stop when she came in the room and certainly not since. We watched as the help entertained us. Rose was sucking on John and John was pulling on Rose's well developed tits. Mom pulled both of her breasts out of their confinement in the bra that was too small anyway and I could see the marks on her boobs that the tight cups of the bra and left.

She massaged her breasts as she watched the two. Then she told John to put his big black pole all the way up Rose's asshole. God! I knew it would kill her, but she wet it good with her big lips and then turned around and offered her ass to him. He stuck it in her pussy to get it even wetter and pump a few times making her cry out in pleasure and pain. John then withdrew and started the hard task of getting his big cock in Rose's asshole. Mom went over to help. I got out of bed. I had to see this.

It went in and he fucked her ass. It almost made me explode just watching. Mom pulled her panties aside and put a couple of fingers in her pussy. Then she turned to me as she bent forward and said, "Fuck me son as I watch the help fuck."

I buried my cock in her wet cunt. What are moms for? My mom was built for fucking and I loved doing her. She had fat pussy lips which were there to cushion each plunge into her. Her pussy was home. I had been there before and I would go there many times again.

*****

Will continue if people want to know more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Missionary Mother and Me Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds