• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress and Her Friend

Mistress and Her Friend

A fantasy of my Mistress bringing a male friend home.

All feedback, negative or positive, would be greatly appreciated.

---------

"We have a visitor slut."

That phrase filled me with both horror an excitement, and she knew it. It was probably another of her Mistress' friends, one of her big strong friends...

The Mistress shook me out of my doze. "None of that now pet, go and get ready while I make out guest comfortable."

Despite any reservations I had, I raced into the next room as soon as Mistress unhooked my collar.

"The black dress!" She yelled after me.

Putting on women's clothes always made me feel weird, like I was becoming someone different. Not that I minded. It was freeing, becoming a new person.

After I was done I spent a moment admiring myself in the mirror, before hurriedly clacking my way down the stairs. I didn't want to be late. I arrived at the door and stood waiting for permission to enter.

"Pet, you can come in now."

As I walked into the room, I could feel the man's hungry gaze roving over my body.

Big black stilettos, I had been practicing with them and now I could walk comfortably in them, Mistress had been so proud.

My waxed legs were covered in fishnets to the thigh, with black lace around the top.

My dress barely covered the frilly black panties that Mistress made me wear.

The dress itself was simple enough, but it emphasized curves that I didn't normally have.

The studded chocked that Mistress made me wear; it had been around my neck so long I forgot it was there.

My face was dolled up, blushed, covered in makeup, eyeliner and eye shadow around my eyes, mascara lengthening my eye lashes.

I had done my hair in a simple ponytail this time. Mistress said it looked better down, but I like for them to have something to pull.

In short, he was as Mistress put it, dolled up, very fuckable and utterly submissive.

"H-hello Master." My voice was a higher pitch than it normally was, both Mistress and her friends liked it that way.

The man was sitting down, with Mistress standing behind him.

"Come here pet." Mistress' voice commanded.

I got on my knees and crawled towards the man. Mistress seemed to like that, and from what I could see, so did the man.

Coming to knee before the man I sat back and waited, feeling overwhelmed by the man's presence.

"Yes Mistress?" I saw a twitch in the man's pants at hearing my voice.

"Treat this man as if he was me. Make him cum pet."

With eagerness I quickly reached forward an unbuckled the man's pants before replying.

"Right away Mistress." The excitement was readily apparent in my voice.

The man spoke in a deep voice as I pulled down his pants. "You trained this one well." He reached out and began to stroke my hair. I loved the feeling.

Finally I managed to pull down the underpants of the man, and what I beheld made me squirm. The man was big. Bigger than me certainly. This was going to be fun.

I leaned forward and placed a kiss on the tip of the man. A sticky trail followed my lips as I pulled away. He tasted kinda saltier than usual, dirtier. I liked that.

Next I leaned forward and took a long lick of the man, starting at the base and moving upwards until my tongue was at the tip. I intended to tease his a bit more, swirling my tongue around him, but he had other ideas. The hand caressing my head suddenly grabbed me, forcing me down until he was halfway. 'I love it when there are rough.' I thought to myself as the man stuffed my mouth full. He brought his other hand up to my head and began to slowly fuck the portion of my mouth he had already claimed. Slowly working his way deeper, it was still a shock when he pulled me down further. I was confident that I could take him, I had been practicing, but I was beginning to doubt myself as I was pulled further down and saw a few more inches still to go.

My eyes started to water and tear up, my makeup ruined, yet I still looked up into his eyes and tried to say "more".

He happily obliged.

A few seconds later as I saw my vision grow dark, I felt my lips hit the base. I had done it. Mistress would be so proud!

I tried to pull back, eager to continue bobbing on the man, but he had other ideas, holding me as I ran out of air faster and faster, my gagging growing more and more violent. Panic began to set in and I looked up asking for help. I found none, the man continued to hold me there, lightly thrusting into my throat. Just as I was about to black out, the man pulled back and I came up panting for air.

After I had taken a few breaths however the man pulled me back down. I liked this one.

Now fucking my entire throat with his monster, the man seemed content to let me set my own pace, as long as I didn't stop.

I was so occupied with pleasing the man however that I forgot Mistress was in the room. I didn't hear her moving around behind me pushing my panties to the side, didn't even feel her spread the gel around I ground my tongue against the man.

I did notice her however when she began to push into me.

I groan around the man as he continued to thrust into me, massaging my scalp to let me know what a good little bitch I was being.

Mistress however, showed no appreciation, ploughing into me without thought. I loved it when she did that, I thought as the front of my panties grew a bit tighter.

I eventually got my rhythm down and the man voiced his appreciation, alternating between groaning and telling me how hard he was going to fuck me, what he was going to do to me, and how much of a little slut I was.

I really like this one.

He liked me a lot as well as I found out when the man suddenly tensed and began to swell in my throat. He quickly pushed me down all the way as he began firing straight down my throat.

I continued to slather him with my tongue as he finished, eventually pulling back, slowly sucking until just the tip was in my mouth. I played with him a bit more before pulling away and looking at him with a playful smile. "Thank you Master."

The man grunted before quickly standing up and nodding behind me. Mistress quickly pulled out of me leaving me feeling empty, even though I felt very full.

Mistress the. Unexpectedly sat down in front of me, removing the strap on and exposing herself to me.

'They were switching places!'

But that meant...

I felt a pressure on my abused pucker as the man grabbed my hips, pulling me back toward him. He slid in with ease, once past the tip however, it grew harder for his girth to fit. He didn't seem to mind. Pulling even harder on my hips, the man thundered his hips forward, burying himself up to the hilt, he hips tapping against mine.

If he had felt big in my mouth... I had never felt so full.

I let out a moan as the man began to pull out the smaller amount before ramming it back in, slowly working his way up until he was almost pulling out completely with each thrust. It felt amazing.

The glazed look left my eyes when Mistress lightly slipped me across the face. "There are more than the two of you in the room you know."

Oops. "Sorry Mistress!"

She leant back into the chair with the words "Make it up to me pet."

I eagerly leaned into, getting to work, reaching the places I knew she liked. I brought up one hand, slowly inserting a finger as the man behind me continued to smash away.

I wasn't certain how long I could last. With Mistress in front of me and the man working behind me, I felt like I was on a very short road to release. I could feel that the man was as well, his thrusts becoming erratic as he birdied himself into me faster and faster.

I could tell that Mistress was close as well, her breathing coming faster as she ground my head into her, keeping me close with her vice like thighs.

It was all too much for me. I came, creaming my panties. 'Mistress is going to kill me for that.'

At the moment I didn't care, I was too full of bliss.

The man behind me felt be tense up, becoming even tighter around him. He groaned as he crashes his hips against mine, burying his thick dick deep inside me before coming hard. I felt like and éclair as the man filled me up for behind. His come leaking out around his cock, the deal not tight enough to keep it all in. Last to come was Mistress, as she ground my face into her as her body seized up and she yelled out. I continued to lick at her as she slowly came down from her high, eventually releasing my head and standing up. The man did likewise, pulling out and leaving me feeling empty, but still feeling his warmth inside me.

I collapsed upon the ground as he stood up, too weak to keep myself upright.

The man looked down at me laying there, my eyes glazed and leaking cum down my thigh.

"We should do this again sometime."

I could hardly wait.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress and Her Friend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds