Mistress Ch. 01

Rachal moaned.

Lana's soft hands stroked her young captive's curvy hips, supporting the smooth thighs in the crooks of her elbows as though the brunette were in stirrups. She glided her long tongue into the tight, wet sex, loving the accepting way Rachal's painted fingernails dug into her scalp as she flicked across the sweet flesh of the brunette's G-spot.

Her tongue ran in circular motions over the upper surface of her sex tract until she felt her G-spot swell. Rachal cried out and began to buck her hips. Lana smiled to herself as she worked, swirling her tongue over and around the sweet sex-button, the movements of her lips teasing the brunette's clit to full, aching attention.

She gurgled triumphantly as she tongued the hot, dripping sex. The feeling of enslaving another pet was the best in the world. She could feel the brunette's excitement mounting as she expertly stimulated her, Rachal's breath coming in quick, rhythmic gasps of arousal.

This was the girl who said she wasn't into women? Lana had never met anyone yet who could resist her long pleasuring tongue...

Sliding upwards, she slipped one hand across the smooth mound, her touch scintillating as her fingertips skimmed along the ridge of Rachal's wet labia.

"Want to taste yourself?" she whispered, closing her mouth over the brunette's and slithering her long tongue between those eager glossy lips.

Rachal returned the kiss passionately, all pretence at embarrassment long since swept away. Her hips pumped upwards. Lana's fingers were teasing her clit without touching it, circling the swollen bud in a series of teasing strokes. Her tongue was doing things inside the brunette's mouth that had the young woman whimpering for further release.

"Do you want to cum again for your Mistress?" Lana asked, pulling their mouths free but sweeping her tongue across her victim's cheeks, chin and neck. "Tell me..."

"Yes." There wasn't even a second's hesitation. Rachal's ass lifted up from the black sheets as she tried to find satisfaction against the teasing hand. Her voice was begging for release.

"Yes please, Mistress..." Lana whispered in her ear, pulling her hand away until her command was met.

It only took a second. "Yes please, Mistress," the quivering voice begged.

"Then you may..." Lana's tongue circled an erect dark nipple as she stiffened two fingers and pushed them into the young woman's drenched pussy.

"Uh godddddddddddddd." Rachal's cry tore from her throat as her senses went into overload. When Lana lightly thumbed her clit, she may as well have flipped a detonator. Her shriek was torn violently from her throat and her body bowed like a marionette as she came for a second time. Lana continued to expertly fondle her overworked sex until she couldn't take it anymore. "Stop, stop! Please..."

"Stop?" the skin headed woman chuckled, as she slithered down the undulating body again. Her tongue swept across the juice covered mound. "But we're only just beginning..."

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds