• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Marisa's Estate Pt. 14

Mistress Marisa's Estate Pt. 14

I am one of several slaves my Mistress Marisa keeps in her household. I am completely owned as are the other slaves that serve her. These episodes are written with her permission. It is my, our story...

********************************

At his door in just ankle chain cuffs, heels and a pink little baby girl dress outfit, I look up at him. He's a huge man. I have to hand him the envelope, as always, never know what's in it but know it's your description of what I'm being sent to him for. Get yanked into his house as I see the cab you sent me in drive off.

"Princess, do I have to tell you??? What do we do when we enter my house?"

He glares as he closes his door.

I hurry and kneel. Present my mouth, open it wide, eyes to floor, face up toward him. He leaves me like that as he opens the envelope, hear him laugh out loud as he reads the letter inside.

"She actually lets you put that disgusting child-like thing in her?"

He giggles as he says that.

He places the letter on the table in the hallway. He parts the robe he's wearing, exposing his giant 10" penis, moves to the front of me and matter of factly pushes the head of it into my open mouth. Even soft he's enormous. I don't have to be told, start to move my tongue up and over the hole, softly grip the back of his head with my lips to hold him him place.

"Haven't seen you in a while, princess, forgot how good you are at your life's calling."

He grows in my mouth, feel his hand go to the back of my head and move me forward on him. I feel him push to the back of my throat. I struggle to not choke.

"Let's get this out of the way and get down to the real reason you're here, bitch."

I am just a mouth to him, feel him start to pleasure himself across my lips.

When he cums he explodes, cum spurts to the back of my throat, some seeps out of my mouth, down my chin onto my girly dress. He says nothing, just cums, hard and silently. When he finishes he yanks himself out of my mouth and wipes his cock on the side of my face, in my hair.

He snaps his finger and starts to walk me to the punishment room. I know what is expected of me. I follow as quickly as I can, tripping over my heels as I struggle to hurry to my feet.

With my dress and sissy panties in a heap on the floor next to me, he watched as I hurried to remove it all. I am naked with a stainless steel suspension hook up my little hole and deep into my rear end, spreader bar holding my ankles two feet apart, I am up on my toes. Made even more awkward by the heels I wear, feel my toes pinched in the ends of them, high heels up an inch off of the floor. My hands left free to struggle, wave, try to protect myself. He likes to whip them if I do. His cum is still all over my chin.

He paces in front of me, riding crop in his hand.

"Cum when you're told not to! You know better than to do that, princess, bad boy."

He brings the crop up between my legs, over my balls, whips my boy-like penis, hears the first of my screams as he hits me ten times fast and hard. He ignores my cries, sits the crop on a small table next to me.

"Don't even know how you can cum with that under developed little thing. I thought it was a clit."

He laughes loud.

He takes k-y jelly from a cabinet, puts some on his left hand. My tears are already flowing as he cups my small penis in his slippery hand. Silent, he starts to bring me to erection. Methodically strokes me hard and erect, my crying soft, gently hysterical. His hand covers me completely.

"Want to cum, princess? You tell me if you do."

His hand moves rapidly, strokes to take me to the edge.

"You tell me when you're close, bitch. You tell me. You cum in my hand and I'll whip this baby dick off of you!"

He pumps, feels me throb in his hand.

"Please, Master, please, no more, I'm..." He pulls his hand away quickly, watches my erection bounce in the air.

Just as quickly takes back up the crop in his right hand. Ten quick and brutal hits across my penis, ten more up between my legs. My screams are deafening. He ignores it all. I feel the hook dig up into my rear end as I wince, dance beneath the blows.

He stops and stares. Placing the crop back on the table he takes my sore little penis back in his left hand. He starts to softly take me back to erection.

And on and on it goes, five withering sessions of being brought to erection, to the point of cumming, and then being whipped brutally.

I am hanging as best I can from the hook, crying violently, front of me covered in welts, penis and balls black and blue, begging, no longer able to get erect, tripping over my words, can barely speak, begging, begging, begging. He ignores it all. His phone rings

He takes the call, talks as if he's flirting with a woman. He is. He's talking to a Mistress that wants to drop off another bad boy to be punished as I'm being punished now. He tells her he can see the boy later tonight. Can she stay and play too? He tells her how much he loves to play with her in bed. He ignores my crying which she can obviously hear. He finishes the call, tells her he'll see her and her slave at 7pm.

Sobbing, shaking, up on the hook, up on my toes, he walks to the door and leaves the room. I am left painfully alone.

An hour later he returns. He lowers me from the hook. Takes me by my ear and makes me hobble in the ankle spreader bar and my heels to the whipping horse. I am begging him to please not hurt me anymore, '...please, please, please'. All of it is ignored.

Over the whipping horse, butt up high, naked and exposed, wrists and ankles restrained to the legs of the horse, I sob heavily. He does what he always does. He uses the crop and then the paddle across my butt, the backs of my legs. Thirty minutes later he finishes. Leaves me screaming and crying again, he leaves me writhing and shaking violently alone in the darkened room. Hysterical sobbing, all alone, heard only by me, I have been punished as directed by my Mistress Marisa.

When he returns he releases me. He sends me to the room I use, all the sissies use, to put ourselves back together for the return to our owners. I hurry to calm myself, make myself up, dress, I try to ignore my aching and throbbing penis and balls. I do my makeup standing. I cannot sit on the stool in front of the makeup mirror, my rear throbs with welts and bruises. I hurry, don't want to keep him waiting.

He sits in his leather chair, the one he takes confession in. I hurry to stand before him. Concentrate, do not cry. If I smear my fresh makeup it's back to the whipping horse.

"I'm a very bad little bitch, don't know what I was thinking. How dare I think I can cum for Mistress, what was I thinking. I am sorry, so sorry, please believe me, I am ashamed of myself. Please, Sir, please believe me."

I go on like that, hold back tears. I am so sincere, want genuinely for him to believe me, want my Mistress to believe me.

"Princess, you know your place. And yes, what were you thinking? Control, mental concentration, you need to be a better little sissy bitch. It's your calling."

He stands.

I know what's next. I'm one of his 'special ones'. I'm one of the ones he fucks.

He takes my hand and leads me to his bed. I don't have to be told. I hurry to raise my little girl dress, pull down my ruffled panties and present my butt, arch my back. Bruised, covered in welts, I position myself so as not to smear my makeup, wrinkle the front of my dress. I feel the wetness of his cum still on the top of it from when he came in my mouth and got some of it on my dress. I feel the bed shake as he gets onto it, up between my legs. Then I feel what he always does when I know he's accepted my confession and is through whipping me. I feel the head of his huge erection slip up into my rear. I concentrate so hard, don't want to bite my lip, smear my lipstick, want to remain the perfect 'pretty girl' for him after he finishes with me. He fucks me for half an hour. He uses me for his pleasure, more gentle than he's been in the past with me, he pumps slow and even for a very long time. Pets my sore and stinging rear as he does, ignores my pain, pleasures his hand on the curve of my cheeks. I struggle not to cry out.

"If she ever wanted to sell you, princess, I'd take her up on that.", he talks through heavy breathing as he fucks me.

I fell him lean forward and kiss my neck, my ears as he pumps to cum.

After he cums and pulls out of me I hurry to pull my panties back up, straighten my dress and move off of his bed quickly. I hurry as fast as I can. I curtsy toward him.

"Thank you, Sir, thank you. Thank you."

I feel his eyes on me, inspecting me, seeing if I'm the 'perfect girl'. If I'm sincere, have learned my place, I feel him check my make up, dress, all of it.

"Princess, you really are one of the good ones. I don't do that to just any little bitch. You'd better believe that. You should be thankful."

"Thank you, Master, thank you." I keep my eyes to the floor. I can feel his cum start to drip into my panties, up under my dress.

I wait by the front door, looking out at the street in front of his house, watching for the cab he called to take me back to my Mistress. When it arrives I hurry out of his house and into the cab. I speak softly to the driver, his obvious look of disdain for me, he sneers at the sissy in his backseat. I give him the address. I stare out the window. He drives me to your door. I don't have to pay him, it's on your account.

As I enter the front door of your estate I hurry to present myself to you. You smile slightly, feel your finger run up over my chin, lift my face to up to you.

"Well?"

You look me over, one of your hands holding up my dress, other hand holding open my panties, inspecting the welts, strips, bruises. You see the huge wet spot inside the back of my panties, smile to yourself as you do. You know George likes me like that.

You're in a short robe, sexy and beautiful boots. I saw your lover's car in the drive when I was dropped off.

"I am so sorry, Mistress, never again, never, I promise, I'll never cum without permission, never..."

You snap the waist band of my panties against my butt, drop my dress from your hand.

"Shut up. Get to your room. On your knees, nose to the wall. I'll ring for you when I need you. Ungrateful little bitch. Let you fuck me and you show me you aren't worthy of that by selfishly cumming all over my floor. Don't know why I even put up with you sometimes, don't know why I let you put that little thing in me. Move, to your room, missy, NOW!"

You slap my butt hard.

In my room, nose to the wall, a tear runs down my cheek. I am so sorry I disappointed you. I know your lover was in the other room. I know I will be here for a long time, reflecting on how I let you down.

I am your slave.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Marisa's Estate Pt. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 374 milliseconds