• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress's Party

Mistress's Party

This is a further true episode from my life with my wife/Mistress

When I first agreed to my wife's suggestion that I become Her slave I thought it would be a fun thing to do and add some extra spice to our sex life. When She first produced a chastity cage it seemed it would be a bit of fun. Little did I know.

Somehow over the years She has taken complete control of my body and my life. I have been trained to do all of the domestic duties and to wait on my Mistress in any way She chooses. My Mistress works from home and has a very good income so I have also had to give up my job to be at Her service full time. In the house I am always naked except for my chastity cage and recently my Mistress told me that my chastity would now be life-long. The only relief I now have is self inflicted prostate massage which keeps my prostate from solidifying whilst depriving me of ever having another orgasm.

I have become used to watching my Mistress having sex with other men and sometimes other women and have learned to serve those guests as I do my Mistress. This has also included serving the guests at my Mistress's parties. The guests may be couples or individuals but none have ever brought slaves so I am the only one at their command. I have learned that I must address all ladies as Mistress and all men as Sir and I am only allowed to say "yes Mistress" or "yes Sir" or to say "thank you Mistress or Sir".

Mistress has told me there is to be another party this Saturday and that for me it will be special. No more than that.

When I have prepared all of the food and put the drinks and glasses ready Mistress tells me to prepare a table in the centre of the room and put a good selection of disciplinary instruments on it together with a selection of Mistress's strap-ons and dildos. This party is sounding very different and worrying.

As the time for the party approaches Mistress puts restraints on my wrists and secures them to the hook in the beam near to the table. She then fastens a spreader bar between my ankles spreading my legs as far as they will go. Next I am gagged and blindfolded and I hear my Mistress go in the direction of her bedroom presumably to get herself ready.

It seems a lifetime before I hear Mistress moving about the room and then I hear the doorbell and the guests start to arrive.

There is soon a lot of chatter and laughter and the sound of drinks being poured and I begin to wonder whether I am to be the centre of a performance or am I here for use by anyone who is interested.

I don't have to wait long before I sense someone near me and then there are hands starting to touch me. There are at least two people and I can feel a man's and a woman's hands. Eventually the female hands take hold of my balls where they are squeezed out between the rings of my chastity cage and then start to squeeze and caress them. On top of my anticipation this makes me start to swell in my cage. The response from whoever is touching me is to apply a vicious slap to my balls forcing them against the rings of my cage and sending searing pains up through my groin. It seems I am not supposed to enjoy this evening's experience.

Suddenly someone is twisting my nipples and as they harden I feel clamps being applied to them and then weights hung from them. This surprises me as I hadn't put any clamps on the table so either my Mistress has had to put them out or someone brought their own. I know if my Mistress had to do it I will be dealt with severely after everyone has gone.

I find myself left alone with this thought and hear the usual party noises as couples pair off and groups form and the sexual activity starts to happen. My body is aching from my position and I know there will be no relief for a long while until peoples' urges have been satisfied.

I wonder who my Mistress is with and what She is doing. I wish that I occasionally I could satisfy Her but I know that is no longer possible.

After a long wait I can hear people having drinks and talking and laughing again, then I hear Mistress ask if any of the guests have used whips, paddle or canes. I don't hear any reply but don't know if any one has signalled a response but Mistress goes on to say now is their chance and that She will show them how to do it.

With no further warning I receive five hard hits on each cheek from a paddle, there is a pause and She brings a fine cane down right across my buttocks five, six, seven times as hard as I've ever known Her to do it. She then explains that the back of the thighs is even more painful than the buttocks and goes on to demonstrate how to hit both thighs with one stroke.

Next She says that neither of those toys are suitable for use on the back and I hear a swish and feel a whip lash across my shoulders. She shows them where to stand with a whip and how to swing it round to get the tail to fly at full length.

She then asks who would like to try. I don't know who steps forward but receive a tentative stroke with the cane on my buttocks. Mistress immediately says that the idea behind this treatment is to try and break the slave's self control and this inspires the guest to land a vicious stoke across the back of my thighs. I cling on to the ropes holding my wrists to the ceiling and grit my teeth. I won't let my Mistress down in front of Her friends.

A series of guests take turns in beating me with the various implements and I can feel something trickling down the back of my thighs. I can't tell if it is blood or sweat.

I presume that it was when everyone had had their turn that Mistress suggested that they might like a change and that I was available for use with any of the dildos or strap-ons and that the guests should help themselves. She said as I was tall and secured to the beam She would get a step from the kitchen to make me more accessible.

I am relieved that I remembered to put plenty of lubricant on the table and hope that they use it. Mistress has a variety of sizes of strap-ons and I think the first user had chosen the largest, at least it felt like it. Someone lubricated my anus thoroughly and then they start. I have long ones, wide ones, vibrating ones all pounded in and out of my hole. I can feel it being stretched and bruised deep inside. Then a change, it is smaller certainly but not that small as I feel a human tool penetrating me. It is warmer and although hard the surface is soft and although I have been stretched so wide I try to squeeze down on it. Like all the others as they penetrate me their body rams against my raw buttocks setting them aflame again.

When this guest has filled me with his cum it seems that they have all had their fill and I am left alone as they drink and talk for some time.

Eventually I hear people saying their farewells and it gets quieter. At last I think I am alone with my Mistress. It's true and She appears behind me pressing Her body to my bruised and possibly blooded back. She puts Her arms tenderly around me and then without warning removes both nipple clamps at the same time and starts to squeeze and twist both nipples. As she does this She whispers in my ear that She is very proud of me. In that instant I experience a searing pain from my nipples and a surge of pride that I have pleased my Mistress.

She then releases me, removes the gag and blindfold and tells me to fill a hot bath for Her so that She can relax while I clear up after the party, put everything away and deal with the dishes. Life is back to normal again at least for a while.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress's Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds