Mixed Blessings Ch. 10

I knew it would be difficult, but in my eyes, I saw that we had no choice. No matter how much we would try to make things right by using Alera, we would still be using her power and that was simply too dangerous. Isolation was the only way. I could bless us with plenty of food and water, Vanessa could protect us with her curses – we would be all right.

And so we established our little home in the side of the mountain. And when Vanessa and I made love, we timed our orgasms. As long as we did such, nothing bad ever came from it. In fact, just the opposite - Vanessa later brought an adorable little tanned skinned redheaded boy, Alec, into the world from one such union. His eyes were a normal chocolate brown coloring and he was the cutest thing next to Alera I had ever seen.

I wondered what the future would hold in store for my son and daughter.

Would we be able to survive alone just the four of us?

I guess we would find out....

************

So, I suppose if you are listening to this, you probably know that I am gone.

You cannot find me. Don't even try.

How do I shut this thing off. Oh here---

*Click*

****************

The End! Thanks so much for reading and all of the wonderful comments and emails! It was my pleasure bringing this story to you. :)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds