Modern Fairy Tales Ch. 03

"Wow," he said as he pulled her close, "my God Rose."

She giggled and buried her face in his shoulder, blushing furiously

"Do you have any idea how incredible you are?" he asked. He kissed her again, long and deep. He couldn't stop tasting her. "I suppose that it is a little late for this but will you date me? Exclusively?"

Rose couldn't stop grinning as she looked up at him. "Oh yeah," she told him. "I should tell you that I am the jealous type."

Daniel cradled her face in his hand, rubbing his thumb over her cheekbone. "You will never, ever have to worry about that sweetheart," he told her, his eyes serious.

"I know," she replied, "kiss me?"

His lips met hers again and she melted in his arms.

"Mom and Snow won't be back for hours," she whispered to him between heated kisses. She took his hand and slid it down her body until it cupped her breast, his thumb rubbing over the erect nipple through her shirt and bra.

"Are you sure babe?" Daniel asked.

"Yes," she told him, looking at him from under her lashes. Her stomach was tight with nervousness but with every touch she was more and more sure that this was right, so right. She let out a shivery moan as his mouth followed his thumb, nipping gently through the fabric, sucking and nuzzling.

Daniel pushed her shirt up, unhooked her front clasp bra and began to explore her breasts. Rose made little incoherent sounds of pleasure as he nibbled and sucked the soft skin of her breast, taunting and teasing her nipples only to lick and caress around them, driving her crazy. His right hand unzipped her shorts and slid his hand inside. He moaned when he found her absolutely soaked. The primitive male inside of him growled with pleasure at the thought that he was the one to make her this wet; so slick and ready for him.

He slid his middle finger in between her folds and began to gently play with her slippery clitoris as he continued to suckle and caress her nipples with his tongue, lips and teeth.

Rose was gasping now as her senses were assaulted with his gentle attack. She writhed and moaned in need as his fingers slid deeper into her and the heel of his hand began to grind against her clit. He thrust deeper and deeper with his thick fingers, stretching her open, that small pain combining with incredible pleasure to send her over the edge into an incredible climax. His mouth covered hers in a kiss that muffled her cries as she bucked against his hand.

"Daniel," she panted when she could speak again, "I need you, inside me, please."

Daniel's already rock hard cock twitched, and he moaned aloud at the images of Rose with her legs wrapped around him as he slid that aching part of himself deep inside of her.

"I don't have condoms with me Rose," he managed to rasp out, keeping control of himself with only the thinnest of margins.

"I'm on the pill Dan," she pleaded, "please."

He did know that he was clean. When he had found out that his wife had been cheating the first thing he had done was get tested.

Rose bucked her hips up again, forcing his fingers deeper inside of her. She moaned. "Please Daniel; I've been waiting for you for so long, please."

"Waiting?" he murmured as he helped pull her cloths off.

She smiled rather shyly into his questioning green eyes. "I've never done this before Daniel. I was waiting for the right person."

"God," he groaned. He nudged his dripping cock into her slick entrance. "Mine," he whispered, "all mine, every damn inch of you." He claimed her mouth, thrusting his tongue in time with his shallow thrusts into her slick body.

"Gonna make you come so hard," he promised, as he slid deeper into her body, trying to be careful, desperately wanting to make it good for her, even as his body wanted to lose all control and fuck her until he came.

Rose bucked her hips up, trying to take him deeper. "More," she whimpered, "more, oh God please."

In her to the hilt, belly to belly, her legs spread wide he began to thrust. "Mine, Rose, mine," he chanted, his body on the verge of agonizing pleasure. Her body moved in time with him, her breathless cries urging him on, her hands clawing at his back.

A thought in the back of his mind pushed forward as he drown himself in her body. He wished she wasn't on the pill. He wished that his naked cock would flood her unprotected body and make her pregnant with his baby. His baby, growing in her belly. He clung to his control until he heard her shriek. He shattered as he climaxed so hard he saw stars, pounding himself into her body mercilessly. He was pouring his seed deep into her body, as it was squeezing and pulsing around him.

He collapsed, exhausted, trying to go off her side so that he wouldn't crush her. For long minutes he just lay there, aftershocks of the strongest orgasm he had ever had in his life still sending thrills of sensation through his body. He could feel himself shrinking and pulling out of her body as he held her close.

"Rose?" he murmured.

"Hmmm," she replied, limp and lazy in the afterglow.

"I don't think I have ever been happier than I am at this moment. I mean it," he said, nuzzling her hair. "I spent six years with my ex and I was never once as happy as I am right now."

Rose snuggled closer to him. She knew that she loved him; she had pretty much since the moment she laid eyes on him. "I feel the same way Daniel,' she told him. She giggled. "I think I should send your ex a thank-you card for being so stupid as to let you go," she said, kissing him softly.

He laughed.

They never did get lunch.

@@@@

That evening Daniel was putting the finishing touches on the dinner he was cooking for Rose. Ordinarily he would have opened a bottle of wine but the medications he was on currently warned against it. Instead he had cranberry juice in a wine glass, sipping it while he was cooking. The table was already set with Gwen's linen tablecloth and good dishes and the candles were ready to be lit.

He grinned to himself. The upstairs was ready too, the bed with fresh sheets and the bathroom with fluffy towels; just incase things went in that direction, he told himself.

The phone rang. He answered it and shortly pulled the pan with the tenderloins off the stove while he sat down to listen.

"Are you sure, Cade?" he asked the detective.

"Absolutely," said the P.I., "the guy was real sloppy, he left evidence all over the place. I have already given my evidence to Sherriff Gibbs. I have your copy."

"I'll swing in tomorrow," Daniel told him. "Thanks for your hard work, I really appreciate it."

"Actually I could..."

"Daniel?" Rose's voice called from the front of the house.

"I'm in the kitchen," he replied, covering the mouthpiece with his hand, raising his voice a little, "you're right on time." He turned around to greet her and froze.

Standing with his arm around Rose's throat and a gun in his hand, stood a dark haired young man in a disheveled suit. He was only a couple inches taller than Rose which put him at about 6 foot. He looked strong with broad shoulders.

"Where is Snow?" he demanded.

"Jerry please," said Rose softly.

"Shut up," he yelled at her. He turned his eyes back to Daniel, "Where is Snow!" he said again, "I know she is here."

"I am afraid that I don't know what you are talking about," Daniel said slowly. From the wild look in the guy's eyes it was obvious that he wasn't firing on all cylinders. He set the phone down on the counter. It was still on and he was hoping that Cade was hearing this and calling the cops.

"Don't act all innocent with me," Jerry said, practically spitting out the words, "you have been after her from the beginning. You're the reason she won't go out with me again, you and her damn family. Work, work, work that is all she ever has time for; those damn flowers. 'I'm sorry Jerry but I am working at home tonight, I'm sorry Jerry I have to help Rose with the picture layouts," he said in a falsetto. "Well not anymore," he snarled. "Once they and you are out of the picture she will have plenty of time for me. Now start moving!" He gestured to Daniel's left, away from the counter where the knives were kept within easy reach.

"I am dating Rose, not Snow," Daniel said as he moved in the indicated direction.

"Two timing her with her own sister," Jerry spat, his voice full of rage, "what a bastard. Keep your hands up!" he shouted as he followed Daniel through the kitchen.

"Ok, ok," said Daniel as he continued to back up. Jerry's gun was pointed at him but it was wavering quite a bit as he gestured with it. He could see the fear on Rose's face and he longed to reassure her. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see that Cade was in the house. How the hell he had managed to get there so fast? He was quietly creeping up behind Jerry. He must have been in the area.

"Where are we going anyway?" he asked, trying to keep Jerry distracted.

Jerry never got a chance to answer. As Cade swung the butt of his gun like a club, Daniel hit the deck. Jerry dropped like a rock, taking Rose to the floor with him. The gun that he had been waving around did not go off. Daniel had a shocked and startled Rose in his arms two seconds later.

"Are you ok Rose?" he asked trying to hold her and check for injuries at the same time.

"Yeah," she replied, looking a bit dazed.

"Rose this is Cade Munroe," Daniel said.

Rose was taking in the tall, good looking black man that was frisking an unconscious Jerry.

"He is a private detective from Springfield. I hired him to look into the arson at your place."

"Hi," said Rose. "Aren't you a little far afield for such a quick rescue?" she asked.

Cade grinned at her, flashing a charming dimple in his left cheek. "Actually I was on my way over here when I was on the phone with Dan here. My sister and her husband live in Summerville and had invited me over for a barbeque tonight."

"You aren't single are you?"

Cade looked startled. "Why yes I am, why do you ask?"

"I think my sister needs to start dating better guys," she replied with a smile, "you look like a pretty good candidate." She tilted her head up to look at Daniel, "unless you have any brother's you would like to volunteer?"

Both Cade and Daniel started laughing as the sirens could be heard outside.

One Year Later.....

Daniel Phillip Stevens stood sweating in his full dress uniform despite the air conditioner and ceiling fans that were keeping the room relatively cool. His brother was standing to his left, also in military dress. The church was full to capacity and then some. Many of his friends from the service were here, as were the friends he had made in the last year.

He couldn't believe that he was enjoying living next to his soon to be mother-in-law. Part of that was just her kindness, her incredible cooking and a large part was that she always called before she came over. He appreciated that. His parents adored her, as did his brother, Sam. Hell his parents were already planning Christmas with her.

The music started and he was pulled out of his reverie.

Snow came down the aisle first, wearing a dress of a deep reddish pink silk that suited her fair skin and dark hair to perfection. He barely noticed her. His eyes were riveted on the beauty in white that was next down the aisle, arm and arm with her mother. His heart started pounding in his chest.

Rose carried a bouquet of her favorite roses the same shade as Snow's dress. He didn't notice the details of her dress, just that it showed the golden tan skin with a smattering of freckles that he loved to stroke. In his opinion it showed far too much cleavage; that cleavage was his and he didn't want anyone else getting ideas. He grinned inwardly; Rose hated her freckles but she had shown incredible enthusiasm for his game of 'connect the dots' that he played with his tongue.

He reached out and took her hand in his, his Rose, his from this day forward. Everyday just continued to get better, one after the other. He was hoping that the happiness of this moment would continue and they would get a lifetime of it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 167 milliseconds