Modern Family S4E6: Haley's Party

Once Haley was cleaned up, Gloria quickly rushed her out of the house because she knew that Jay or Manny would be heading back soon. As Haley was walking out the door, Gloria made sure to give her ass one final hard spank, earning a shudder and quiet moan from Haley and a large grin from Gloria.

Just as she thought, a minute or so after Haley left, Jay pulled up and entered the house with Manny walking in beside him. Manny rushed up the stairs grumbling about coasters and delinquent parties which earned a shake of Jay's head. Jay passionately kissed his beautiful wife, unaware as he did so that he was tasting the remains of not only Gloria, but his own granddaughter's pussy as well.

His hand slid down her back until he grabbed her ass in the hopes of getting some action that night.

"Not tonight big guy, I am too tired." Gloria said, shutting him down.

He was left bewildered; never knowing what always left her so tired. As Gloria sauntered off to bed with a smirk on her face, she thought to herself, "Serves him right, the one day he wants it I get it from his granddaughter!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds