• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Molly Ch. 06: Slam Dunk

Molly Ch. 06: Slam Dunk

Scurrying to the gym Molly Indrabooty made it to the girl's locker room just in time to change. Her friend April kept her distance this time. Molly feared that she knew of everything and hated her. Regardless she opened her own locker in order to change. To her shock she found that her white t-shirt was cut clear up to her chest. Her shorts had been replaced with a thin white G-string.

"Oh my!" Molly whined holding up the G-string. Was it Caleb who left these or was it some cruel trick of Shawna?

As if on cue the rebellious redhead approached Molly.

"Hey there Booty. I just wanted to say I was sorry. I was jealous of you is all. I've liked Caleb since Freshman year. He wants you. I can see that now. I'm going to behave. Maybe we can grow to become friends?"

Molly suddenly has a brilliant idea, "You will have to earn my friendship."

Eye brow raised Shawna frowns, "I'll do whatever that requires. I need to be on Caleb's good side. Not just yours."

April slams her locker and struts toward the two girls.

"In that case." She snatches the G-string from Molly, "You should wear this thong out on the gym floor. It's a surefire way of Caleb noticing."

Shawna's jaw droops low, "No way. That's obviously Caleb's gift to Booty here."

Molly grins at April, "No. I wish Caleb to see you. It will be sexy."

Shawna growls, "Okay. You wear that shirt. I'll wear the thong."

"Good. And, April can wear..."

"April can WEAR her usual. I'm not part of this porno. Whatever you freaks do for Caleb is your thing. Not mine. Just know I'm not turning on you Molly. I'm your friend. I don't even resent Shawna right now. Friends? Not so much. Yet." Miss Hines relates.

Shawna holds the thong up and cringes, "I don't have the hips for this."

Molly winks at her, "You have a very nice body. Do not put yourself down."

"Yeah, I agree. Even though I'm not checking you out. Those granny panties you wear have got to go. Burnt even. This thong will breath new life into you. Especially when the boys start howling." nods April.

"Howling? Are you saying they think I'm a dog?" Shawna whines.

"You are no dog. But, when you give them the puppy eyes they will melt." Molly jests with a timid grin.

With that Molly takes her top off and pulls the t-shirt over her head. The bottom of her tits peek into view with every move she made. A good stretch and her whole chest would be visible.

"Wow! That's sexy." April rolls her eyes trying not to laugh.

Shawna turned pale as she changed out of her shorts and hesitantly removed her grannies. Bare assed she shyly hides herself knowing it was impossible. She kept her pussy hidden as she put the thong on. Once in place firmly she dares to face the girls. Their eyes bulged at her bravado.

"Ummm. Shawna dear? Have you ever shaved those pubes?" April chuckles.

"What?" The redhead leers down at herself and realizes her mound of pubic hair was seen riding over the top of the thong. As well as to the sides.

Molly stops her from removing the thong.

"Do not be embarrassed. Caleb might think it very beautiful."

"Oh my God! I can't go out there like this. I need a razor." Shawna frets.

April holds her stomach laughing, "Try a lawnmower."

"Do not be so cruel. She needs our support." Molly frowns.

"A treehouse needs support from trees." Again April rolls in laughter.

"That's it. I can't do this. Not until I shave." Shawna starts to lower the thong.

Molly in frustration stops her and cries, "Wait! I'll wear the thong. You wear the shirt. Shave tonight then we can switch off tomorrow. Is this fair?"

Shawna shivers and hesitantly pulls the thong back up on to her hips, "No. I can't believe I'm doing this. I'll prove to you my sincerity. Even if I humiliate myself for life."

Molly's smile beams, "We will be great friends."

April merely smirked, "Good luck out there Sascrotch."

Both Shawna and Molly squinted between the other. Shawna groans at her misfortune.

Molly however turns to April, "If you are my true friend you will stop treating Shawna like this. Prove yourself to me you can change."

April raises a brow with an expression of "Excuse me?"

"White tank top. No bra. The least you can do is show us support by not wearing support." Molly leers at April.

Rolling her eyes April growls, "Unbelievable!" She then took her shirt off and removed her white bra exposing her 36C's.

"Quit gawking. I'm not gay." April then pulled her tank top back on. The chill and unexpected exhilaration forced her nipples to rise to the occasion.

Molly giggled and teased her with a pinch to April's left nipple then suddenly retracts her hand for fear of getting hit.

April held her boob with an, "Owww! Meanie!"

"I could not resist. Consider it a pinch to let reality set in." Molly jokes.

Shawna jumps at the joke risking her own pinch to April's other nipple. Pulling away just as fast as Molly had with an embarrassed giggle.

April drops her jaw out of awe, "Now you I'd love to punch."

The girls chased each other out of the locker room and up the stairs to the gym.

Cautiously the three girls entered the gymnasium. Once out on the floor they merged with the other girls. Shawna had managed to hide behind Molly and April enough not to be so easily caught. As Shawna's friends Jaclyn, Sammy, and Heather realize their friend coaxing them to her side they drop their jaws.

Coach Mary Macy luckily had been distracted dealing with a medical slip given to her by a student favoring a weak wrist.

Molly hid less and looked over toward the boys to locate Caleb Houser. His Coach Dale Ryder held a huddle and had his back to the girls. Caleb spotted Molly who waved at him with fluttering fingers and a beguiling smile. He returned a smirk along with a nod of approval when she fanned her shirt up to show him her tits.

Giggling Molly crept over to Shawna and her friends. Shawna had already filled the trio in on her challenge. The girls shivered giddily at Molly at how easily she manipulated Shawna after her stunt before. They discovered a newfound respect for the Hindi beauty.

Molly quietly guides Shawna out from within her camouflaging cohorts. Beet red Shawna dared to eye Caleb who noted the thong on her instead of Molly. Her fears dispelled as he gave her a thumbs up and a whirlwind motion with his fingers. In response Shawna twirled in step allowing him a 360 viewpoint.

Suddenly, she grew confident and began strutting about like a trooper. Her butt shook about and she took the time to twerk her cheeks at Caleb. He tried not to laugh as the other boys discovered her maneuvers. Within minutes even Coach Dale Ryder had to turn and fixate on the boys target.

He covers his eyelids with his hand, "Holy Christ. What the hell's become of this school? It's becoming a strip club."

Caleb nudges next to his Coach, "Let it go, Dale. She's harmless. Two hundred bucks in your pocket if you leave this alone."

Ryder narrows his eyes, "Two hundred doesn't save my job, Kid. Word travels."

"Five hundred make you take the risk?" Caleb encourages.

Ryder turns away and heads down to his office in favor of escaping the sight intimately. The rest could unfold as it intended.

Once out of sight Caleb leads his classmates that were interested enough toward the girls. As the boys approached ,Coach Mary Macy turned to her girls. Her eye brows raised quickly at the oncoming group.

"What the hell?"

Caleb reached Molly and Shawna pulling them into his arms. His hands creeping down to clutch Shawna's bare ass. She was in heaven immediately.

"Nice ass Red." Caleb hisses into her ear.

"Oh my God. I love you." She whines barely audible.

"I know." He arrogantly pats her ass before turning his attention toward Molly in his other arm's embrace.

"Nice strategy." He winks at her.

"I am glad that you approve. I will wear the thong tomorrow."

Coach Mary Macy shakes her head and approaches Caleb slithering through the mixture of boys and girls now sharing space.

"Twice in one week? What the blazes are you up to?" Mary reaches Molly.

"What am I up to?" She shivers and clutches her right breast beneath her shirt, "The challenge."

"Challenge?" Macy tries to comprehend.

Caleb chuckles, "Blame me. I challenged the girls to wear this stuff."

Macy frowns, "Where's Ryder?"

Nodding toward the exit Caleb squints, "Had other things to do. How about you?"

"Me? What are you up to here?"

"Eight inches. But, of course that wouldn't interest you." He grimaces.

Macy rolls her eyes at his comment, "Look! I give you credit for getting results. While I can't truly appreciate the excitement of all this, I have to put an end to it."

Caleb removes his arms and steps over to Mary, "Don't sweat it. I won't put an arm around you. I do have an offer though."

"Offer?" Mary hisses with a dull smirk.

Caleb proceeds to whisper into her ear a conversation that creates a flared gaze of curiosity over his shoulder at the girls. She stands erect and puckers in thought. With a finger she points at him with a bitter unheard reply. A moment later Mary Macy departs leaving the students alone.

Caleb triumphant throws his arms to his sides gathering the attention of all of the students.

"Are we ready to party?" He chuckles to a muddled response of fear.

He then proceeds to stroll about looking at each of the lesser trusted kids. He trusted most but certainly not all of them.

"I need secrecy here Guys." He struts his stuff amongst the girls. All of them fawned at his attention. He was a God in their eyes after all. Charming and suave, warm and soothing. The devil himself.

Reaching April, Caleb eyes her perky nipples shining through her tank.

"Dang, Hines. I never would have expected you to join in."

She shakes her head and leans in to him, "Good as it gets, Jock strap! Don't get too friendly with my girls."

He nods with a devious grin and moves on.

Moving from the girls to the boys Caleb huddles with the lesser known group.

"Intimidated? Don't be! We're all friends here Fellas. See those girls over there? They want to tease you. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they did more. Any one of you afraid to see some skin?"

Only one boy of insecure sexuality struggles to conform. He merely eyes Caleb himself. Caleb allows him to even though he wanted to shove him. He needed to keep peace.

With a gifted hand he motions for Molly to his side. Standing behind her he squeezes her shoulders.

"Molly? What should each of these boys do to you?"

She shyly smiles and lifts her shirt over her breasts revealing them.

"They may touch my boobies."

Caleb rolls his eyes, "And?"

"Kiss them."

"And?"

Molly's eyes flutter, "Pinch my nipples?"

"And?" He lowers his hands to her shorts and slithers them down to her ankles. With no underwear on she stood nude in front of the boys who drooled like crazy. Her cutoff Tee vacated in one swift movement.

"Whatever they want?" She shivers at their eyes.

He then guides her to sit down on the floor and lay back. A simple whisper leads her to call boys over to join her.

As Caleb stands up moving away, three boys ease in and crouch around her. They immediately begin touching her all over. Leading to kisses. Fingering.

Satisfied that the lads were engrossed enough for others to eventually join in Caleb turns his attention to Shawna. A luring finger brings her to his side. His arms surround her neck and he looks her directly in the eye.

She feels faint as he leans in and kisses her on the lips. She melts instantly. All of the girls crooned wishing it were them.

The kiss intensifies as his hands glide over her body reaching her thong bands. In her fever she doesn't even feel them slip off. A much needed assist from one of Caleb's friends the thong drops to her shoes. She stood bottomless and uncaring suddenly.

Caleb's hands molded over her cheeks and clutched them tightly. Prying her cheeks apart revealed things of hidden beauty.

Lips parting Caleb winks at Shawna, "No more Grannie's. So hot."

Shawna huffed and whined at his scalding exhale upon her face. She was lost.

He crouches down in front of her as she follows him with her eyes. Then, she noticed the thong lying on her feet. Her eyes bulged. She nearly panicked until his lips kissed her pubic region.

Legs went limp and he had to catch her. His cradling led her to the court. A gentle thud found her ass on the floor. His hand removed the thong and tossed it away. He then spread her legs for a better view.

"I need to shave." She winces expecting a distasteful look from Caleb.

"I see what I need. I see what they need." He leers toward his friends standing idly by.

"You do?" She trembles.

"Yep." His fingers rub her clit making her crazy inside.

As she quakes he looks up at Shawna's friends and fellow girls. They were all entranced with awe. Most wished it were them on the floor with Caleb. Other's wished they could lick Shawna head to toe.

Caleb rubs his visible erection with his free hand as he admires Shawna.

"Please fuck me." Shawna pleads toward the stud.

"You want this?" He ushers as he hears nearly every girl above them share a "Yessssssssssssss!"

His ego inflates at the girls shared responses. He decides then to bring his dick out for a test run. The gathering of girls nearly fall over themselves at the sight.

He crawls forward and gracefully smothers his crown in Shawna's labia. Sly timid slides over her made her touch herself. He then whispers into her ear.

"Soon. Not this moment. I WILL FUCK YOU."

Shawna whimpers loudly as he pulls away from her and stands up. The torture of his loss led Shawna to begin fingering herself.

Standing over her Caleb moves away. His friends move in to replace him. She would find four sets of hands and lips caressing her in her playfulness.

Caleb then moved toward Jaclyn, Sammy, and Heather. He stroked his cock in front of their glued eyes. Amid them he removes his hand.

"Feel free to help me out."

Jaclyn couldn't resist jumping at the opportunity to stroke him. Heather dropped to her knees and rubbed his balls. Sammy found Caleb's hand reaching to her. She took it and followed him into a kiss. All three girls were lost.

As the remaining students merely watched, April Hines chilled at the excessiveness of Caleb's powers. She had never imagined he could be this persuasive. Her nerd like appearance made her keep to herself at most times, but today she felt needy. That need led her to sneak away back to the locker room.

Molly who was consumed by the attentions of others found herself being eaten out by a boy she had never seen before. Pleasurable, but her mind drifted over to what Caleb was doing. He had left her to others. She had assumed he would fuck her today.

Instead, her craned gaze found Jaclyn kneeling and sucking Caleb's dick. Heather was playing with his balls. Sammy was being kissed and fondled by Caleb.

She felt left out.

With a bit of strain to escape Molly sat up and pushed the boys around her off. As they growled having to lose out the boys let her crawl away. The view of her crawl was stunning.

Molly never stood up. She continued her journey on her knees passing Shawna who was now being eaten out herself. She was lost to the world.

Reaching Caleb she made sure that she was in his line of sight, His kissing of Sammy fading at Molly's vision. Molly stretched out naked on the floor. Her eyes never left Caleb's. His never left hers.

In an effort to regain his interest she pulls her legs behind her head and reaches around to pry her pussy wide open. The strain bearable she awaits him.

Caleb suddenly nudges Sammy aside and steps from Jaclyn and Heather's feeding frenzy. He walks over to face Molly below him. Without a word he drops his trunks and straddles Molly. His dick vanishes within Molly's gaping hole. Snug, warm, and wet.

He fucked her like a madman. She cried out like a cheerfully agonized child. Their actions and echoes made the whole gym stop and take note.

Even Shawna's crew of admirers stopped to watch. This made her sad.

Eyes tearing up at Molly getting fucked by Caleb before she got him hurt. Still, he did promise her. She would hope he kept his word.

For ten minutes Molly endured his pounding hips and gushed time after time. On his final throes he pulls out and torpedoes all over Molly's contorted body. In her cramped state his jizz touched every part of her full frontal and suspended ass.

He stands up exhausted and turns to face the classmates in all his glory. A simple point at Jaclyn, Sammy, and Heather led them to kneel in front of him and taste Molly all over his body. They consumed him without waver.

A final glint toward Shawna on the floor leads Caleb to her side. She looks up at him with yearning. He drops slowly to his knees and spreads her legs. A quick insertion inside her pussy made her cry out, "I LOVE YOU CALEB!"

He laid there and whispered into her ear, "Of course you do. You feel me inside you now. I'll do this again. Anytime I desire. Understood?"

She trembles and caresses his cheek, "Yes. I can't wait."

"You WILL wait. When I want you I'll take you. Until then show patience."

"I will, Caleb. I will."

He creeps out of Shawna and finds his trunks getting dressed. She rolls over and crawls to Molly still laying back breathing heavily. They would hug each other.

Molly exhales on to Shawna's shoulder.

"He did not care about your jungle."

Shawna giggles, "Guess not. Yay me. I'm still shaving though."

"April and I will help you."

Jaclyn and Sammy approach them with clothing, "Sorry. We couldn't resist Caleb." Jaclyn states.

"I saw that. Traitors." Shawna chuckles.

Molly looks around as Caleb chats with his classmates, securing their confidences. As Caleb finishes he returns to the harem below.

Eying Molly he drags her up by her arm. Standing there naked he grabs her clothing as given to her from Sammy.

"Find Coach Macy. She wants to talk to you."

All of the girls widen their eyes as Molly walks away naked.

Molly herself was clueless. She merely obeyed.

Caleb then took the time to warmly kiss each of the girls.

They were obsessed.

He would whisper to each of them, "I WILL FUCK YOU."

Their sighs believed him.

He knew so.

Horny bastard.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Molly Ch. 06: Slam Dunk

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 272 milliseconds