• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Molly Ch. 14: Foot Locker

Molly Ch. 14: Foot Locker

As instructed Molly Indrabooty left her own locker room and stepped down the hall to the boys hangout. Totally nude she bit her lower lip and cautiously stepped inside. Closing the door she crept up to the Coaches office and carefully leered inside. He was on his phone with his back turned. Perfect she thought as her boldness walked right past his open door.

Rounding a corner she found herself in paradise.

"Oh my!" She pondered.

There they were. Over twenty showering boys. All seniors. Caleb himself amongst them.

Knowing he would demand bravery she took a deep breath and marched right over to the showers and stepped into the den of piranhas. All eyes immediately noticed her entrance. The gathering parted so that she could reach Caleb. His back turned to her he felt her fingers creep around his waist. Her bulging 36D's crushing against his spine. Everyone grew jealous instantly.

"I am here." She whispered.

Caleb continued his shower. After a moment of her fondling his balls he claimed her wrist and pulled her around him and pinned her against the wall. She looked up at him with eager anticipation. With a controlling gaze he leaned forward and kissed her on the lips.

She melted into his breath. His hands squeezing her tits for all to see. His kiss escaping to roam down her throat. She moaned without effort.

As his hands left her tits he gripped her waist and lifted her tiny frame as if nothing and allowed her legs to wrap around his waist. Without much effort his erection found her pussy and entered it with a warm gentle friction. She gasped and followed his lead. In and out of her cunt his dick devoured her, as her back pressed against the brick shower wall.

Her hands roamed his shoulders and through his blond hair. She was in Nirvana.

Her golden brown flesh glistening wet was admired by the seventeen boys that stayed in the shower room watching. The rest hovered on the outskirts fearful of losing their virginity against their will. Mostly her friends in the Nerd Herd. Yet, they still couldn't resist the spectacle.

Compressing her moans for safety she sealed off her thoughts. It was best to just live in the moment.

Hoisting her in his arms Caleb brought her toward him and then turned in step to let his friends watch her backside. Caleb winked over her shoulder at the entourage encouraging them to participate.

Suddenly, Molly felt hands all over her.

Her eyes met Caleb's as he dipped her backwards. Her hands fell free of his shoulders and she arched her spine. Dangling at waist level her eyes found the gathering closing in to squeeze her breasts and roll palms over her belly.

A promised jock named "Delroy" slid his monster cock across her face. In response her mouth widened and she graced his touch with her tongue. Playfully he guided his cock in a trail that allowed her to lick the full length of his shaft. All eight inches of it. Then, back across her tongue once more. Until his balls razed her lips. He felt her mouth surround his sack and suck on it.

Delroy tilted his head back, "You're the Man, Houser."

"Of course I am. Now ram that beast down her throat."

Molly heard his offer and she greeted the black man's cock with feasting lips. She had no control over his thrusting into her throat. It fed her to the point of strangulation. Saliva drowned his girth. She moaned relentlessly.

Caleb continued fucking her as two mouths found her stabbing nipples. She was helpless. And loving every second of it. As Caleb felt like nutting he carefully pulled out and passed her legs off to another member of the basketball team, "Cornelius". These were Molly's first black men ever. Huge men at that. Both stood at 6'3 in height and were muscularly lean.

Penetrating Molly, Cornelius gleamed his pearly whites around the room, "Damn this bitch feels good around my cock."

Suspended in the air lifelessly Molly accepted their pounding at both ends. Caleb mercilessly jerked off out of harms way. He then stepped between the two black players to push aside the nipple diners. Leaning down Caleb whispers into Molly's unfocussed ear.

"Only seventeen more fellas to go. You love this don't you Molly?"

She could only nod with a muffled, "Yes".

Delroy had sympathy and pulled his dick from her mouth. Eying Cornelius he motioned to switch places. Together they lowered Molly to her feet as Cornelius slipped out of her pussy.

As soon as Molly cleared her throat of saliva she ran into Caleb's arms.

"Yes!" She clung to him before kissing his chest and pushing away to rejoin the brothers.

Delroy bent her forward and slid his cock in snugly. Cornelius in turn pushed his crown past her teeth and face fucked her to a symphony of throat gags.

Three more minutes Delroy pulls out and splatters her ass with cum. The shower's watery decent cleaned her quickly. Cornelius was more evil. He exploded in her throat and kept her in place until she swallowed him.

Finally, releasing her to Caleb's hand grip on her throat he backs her up into three more men. "Carlos, Drake, and Trey". In their custody they forced her to kneel and take turns sucking their cocks. She became a savage and moved between the three men in unison. Before long her face became a coat of white. The three spewing over her gaping mouth.

Caleb returns and grips her hair dragging her face under the shower's spray to cleanse her. Once rinsed she's twisted in step and thrown at four more. Two of them braced her against the wall and one penetrated her pussy. That man pulled her against him and turned her to face the second man. That man was much taller and stood behind her. He tempted her asshole before pressing his cock in slowly. She was being deep penetrated. The maneuver was tedious but eventful. Her ass filled with his cum as she had her own first orgasm of the mission during it. A rather noisy one at that. A hand over her mouth became necessary.

Trading off with the other two of the four she met the same fate. She was convulsing hard enough to set off the Rictor scale. Cum graced her ass and belly this round.

Again passed off forcefully she endured ten more cocks. Every hole used. She was a trooper. Once completed she was exhausted and showered with ice cold water. Caleb then picked her up in loving arms and carefully carried her out into the locker room where he laid her on a bench. The audience was still there.

Standing away from her Caleb turns, "Nerd Herd! Jack off over this whore. Don't be shy."

He then steps away to dry off and talk amongst his conquering friends.

The Nerd Herd consisted of six. Each of them liked her and found her friendship worthy. Respect was there making them hesitant.

Molly weak but coherent lifted her head to greet them.

"If you are virgins you may use me to end your dilemma. Even if you only try. I will not bite. Unless you wish me too."

The herd chuckle nervously amongst themselves. Finally, one of them "Nate" risks it and straddles the bench edge and challenges his nerves. Entering her pussy gently he thrusts awkwardly for the count of six times before pulling out.

Stepping away he grinned at his friends, "That was awesome."

"Dumbass! That was only like six pumps. Get out of my way." Hector hisses.

The Puerto Rican boy tried to look badass and grips her ankles spreading her legs as he penetrated. Mad thrusts of twenty he had to pull out and run away to jerk off.

Laughter filled the air. As two more took the bait they took their time to be tender. Kissing her forehead and cheek to thank her.

"You may do this again in private. I will find time for you. All of you." She whispers into their ear.

Caleb finished his dealings with the basketball team and fellow friends. Returning to her the Herd dispersed and got dressed. Only two of the Herd lost out.

"One more and then you're done for the day."

"Day? I have done enough for a month." She giggles breathlessly.

He pulls her to her feet and makes certain of her balance. Once she stood on her own without waver Caleb points away from them.

"Who am I too satisfy?" She is unsure of her target.

"The Coach." He snaps a glare of strictness at her.

Her eyes erupt, "What if he refuses? He might call Principal Chavez."

Shaking his head with a groan he grabs her wrist and drags her along. Reaching the office door Caleb stands her in the threshold and knocks on the door. He quickly moves away of being seen.

Coach Dale Ryder was still on his cell when his attention turned to his doorway. Jaw dropping he realized by her appearance that he had been negligent. Obviously she had been through hell before now.

"Mildred? Let me call you back." He hangs up.

Dale moves toward her and nudges her carefully aside to step out into the locker room.

"HOUSER! What the hell are you up to?" He bellows.

Shrugging as he gets dressed Caleb looks over his shoulder, "Pay off Dale. My allowance is tapped for the week. Go have fun."

"Not going to happen, Houser. This shit has to stop."

Ryder twists in step and realizes Molly was gone. Growling he throws his hands in the air defeated. He returns to his office to witness a thing of beauty. Molly was on his desk with her ankles behind her ears. Her trademark position with her fingers prying her pink labia wide.

"You may close the door." She pants.

Dale turned pale. The girl was so perfect visually. Flawless complexion. Big beautiful brown orbs that stared at him like a pleading doe. Even her toes were tilted and inviting. He did have a foot fetish.

Defeated. Not by Houser. By Indrabooty.

Door shut and locked.

Caleb fist bumped his fellow students. With each echoing moan out of Molly Caleb grinned at his friends. The guys all patted him on the back. Except for the Nerd Herd. They bailed before it got ugly.

Uncontrollable laughter broke the tension.

Ten minutes later the door opens and Molly steps out. Ryder behind her hugging the girl from behind.

"No more tickling. I will wear socks next time."

Molly turns within Ryder's clutches and hugs him properly. With a kiss to his cheek she breaks away and joins Caleb. Ryder hissed and slammed his door.

"Sounded like ole Dale fucked you pretty hard." Caleb chuckled.

"No. He did not. But, he did indeed love my toes." She grins sheepishly while using her hand to do a stroking motion.

Caleb and his friends look down at her toes. There were still droplets of cum on them.

"Cool." Houser puckered.

Escorted back to her own locker room Molly was allowed to get dressed.

The red bra and panties were still in fashion.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Molly Ch. 14: Foot Locker

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds