Mom & I: A True Story Ch. 3

"Let's get back on the blanket or my spine will start giving me hell. Next time let's take my car." She put the tee shirt back on without the cutoffs. The shirt was long enough to cover her crotch. We lay on the blanket sipping sodas and staring on the river in silence.

"Is there is something bothering you?" I asked her, thinking she was having conscience problems again.

"No, just the opposite, I'm so happy and relaxed. A week ago I couldn't have imagined being in a place like this, almost naked, like a young girl. The last time I gave someone a blowjob in a car was when I was a teenager. Yesterday at work, during the meeting, I started thinking, 'What the hell I was doing there when I'd rather be in bed with my lover, feeling my whole body being caressed. At home, when I was drinking, I realized that , although I'd denied it to myself, I had had a lot of expectations of my relationship with that man. And you know, the higher the expectations, the worse the frustration. Thanks to you, I'm feeling like a proper woman again. It's ironic that the man who did this is my own son!"

"Is there anything wrong with that?" I said, 'sometimes I feel you're not comfortable with the situation."

"I told you, I'm happy with what is going between us. I've been thinking about it and honestly, I can't see anything wrong with it. You are not a thirteen-year-old boy raped by a sex maniac mother who wants pleasure at any price. This is a relationship between two adults who are attracted to each other. Of course, as mother and son, we're not supposed to have sex but the truth of the matter is that I'm not concerned with rules, just exploring and enjoying each other.'

I had pulled my dick out of pants and my hand was under her tee-shirt fondling her breasts. Her last words were said in a husky tone, an unmistakable sign of her arousal. I forced my leg between hers and pulled the elastic of her panties away, touching her eager pussy with the head of my dick. A quick push and I had my dick inserted in her vagina. Eye-to-eye with mom, I started pressing my crotch against her.

She lost any worries about being caught fucking her own son in public and rolled over me, her legs spread on each side of my body while she grounded her pussy frantically against my prick. If a boat had been passing on the river at that moment, the crew would have seen a woman, her ass clad in tiny white panties, enthusiastically riding a young man.

To Be Continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds