• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom And Son Masturbate Together

Mom And Son Masturbate Together

It was a rainy summer day and 1 was bored and going crazy because Joey and Dan were sick and Anna my girlfriend was gone out of state with her mother. I was sitting on the couch watching MTV while my mother was in the kitchen cooking lunch. She was singing some 1980' s song and she didn't sound too bad doing it and then I heard some pots hit the floor and her say shit! That was unusual for her because she just didn't talk like that, with vulgar language. I also noticed that she was drinking wine, another thing she just didn't do very often. As I turned to her I asked if everything was ok, she just smiled and said yes everything is ok go back to watching your sexy girls on TV. I jokingly said that they aren't half as sexy as you mom. She blushed and said thank you but you know that you are lying. As I was getting up to get something to drink I noticed my mother bending over picking up the pot. I have never thought of my mother as anything other than that (my mother). As I stood there looking at her from behind, she was wearing a short skirt I could see the muscular tone of her legs at the age of 39 years old my mom was still very beautiful, long red hair, deep big green eyes. My friends have always told me that I have the best looking mom in the world.

My mother's ass was not something that I had ever thought of as being something in a sexual tone, but as I stood there looking at her I felt my body tingle and my groin start to expand with excitement. I looked up and noticed my mother looking at me. What are you doing she asked. I didn't know what to say. I didn't want her to think that I was a pervert or anything like that but at the same time I felt that if I didn't tell her that she was still beautiful that it might hurt her feelings. Mom I don't want you to take this the wrong way but you are so fine that it hurts that you are my mom. She just smiled and finished cooking. We ate lunch and didn't talk much as we ate. After lunch I helped with the dishes and then went to my room and thought about what I had told my mother and how wrong it was to think of her like that, but I thought that since my father had left about 3 years ago and she has never tried dating anyone after he left, that she might enjoy hearing that she was still very beautiful.

I went to her room but she was in the shower so I thought. I seen the door was closed. I could not contain myself and I walked up to the door going in to her bathroom, she was standing looking into the mirror brushing her red hair. She slowly started to unbutton the front of her blouse and then she removed it. She has a great natural tan, her skin is golden brown. I didn't see any flaws in her skin at all. She put her thumbs in the waist line of her skirt and slid it down. She was wearing a black lacy thong and bra set. One that I had seen in the Victoria Secrets catalog. She didn't have the most perfect body in the world, but for her age she was fucking beautiful. I could feel myself getting an erection and it was getting hard to contain in my now taut jeans. She put her thumb and forefinger on the back of her bra and in seconds the bra was off and in her left hand. I almost came in my pants when I saw her breast come free from their restraints and bounce free. They are cone shaped and at the end of the twin peaks are two beautiful areolas that have a pinkish color with diamond shape nipples to complement the beauty of her breast.

As she stood there looking at herself in the mirror she gently caressed her breast, it almost looked like see was playing with them. I just about lost my load in my pants. She then reached and put her fingers in the waistband of her thong and with a simple motion she pulled the thong off at the same time turning her ass towards me, now she was bent at the waist with her ass in the air her legs slightly apart and I thought to myself that I was in heaven. I could see the entire outline of her shaved pussy with the enter lips protruding out just enough to accent the beauty of it all. She slowly raised up, running her hands along her long thighs, as she got to her now exposed pussy she ran her middle finger along the outline of it. I could tell that she was enjoying the feel of her hands on her bare skin because I could see the wetness on her pussy lips. As I watched her slowly masturbate, my cock was harder than it has ever been before and was hurting in its incarcerated state. I slowly unzipped my jeans and released it. As it bounced free I could see some pre-cum at the tip of my dick. There is only one thing that I got from my fathers side of the family and that was a large dick. I can remember my mother telling my dad in their bedroom when I was younger that his dick was too large to do some of the things that he wanted to do to her in their bedroom.

Back to the story. I put my hands on my dick and started to use slow up and down motion, in rhythm with the motions that mom was doing. Suddenly she stood straight and turned to sit on the side of the bathtub with her legs wide apart. As she did I froze in place. I could swear she had seen me but she went to the tub and sat down and I continued with my masturbation. Her pussy was shaved except it had a landing strip right at the top of her pussy. I could hear soft moaning coming from her as she inserted a finger in her pussy. I longed to just run in and put my finger, tongue or dick in her because I knew it would be tight. She hasn't been with a man in three years maybe even longer, who knows, because my father was cheating on her she may have stopped having sex with him All I know is that we are now panting hard and our hands are moving faster and faster, all at once I hear her moan loudly and see her body jerk wildly, with her fingers moving in circular motions until she slides unto the floor in ecstasy. I continued jerking off looking at her beauty, legs spread wide on the floor. I can feel a strong surge thru my body and the first spurt of cum coming out of my dick with several more to come. I tried not to make a sound so that she would not know that I was there in the next room watching her masturbate.

I left the room and went to my bedroom where I got my head back on straight and then I returned to my mom's room to clean up the mess before she could see it and know what I was doing. As I got to the door I heard the shower going and I was relieved that she did not see me. Later that evening she comes down from her room dressed in loose shorts and a big T-shirt. I had supper done and on the table when she walked in to the kitchen, she smiled at me with a devilish grin and said thank you for today and my heart dropped, she said that it had been a long time since she had done that but it could never happen again. We ate diner and retreated to the living room to watch TV and have a glass of wine. As we sat and watched a movie she mentioned she was tired and wanted to go lay down. I told her that she was going to miss the best part of the movie and that she should stay.

She said ok and put her head on my shoulder as she said you don't mind do you. Before long she was asleep so I slid her head down to my lap, I rested my hand in the curve of her hip so not to disturb her sleep. She must have been dreaming because she put her hand on my thigh and rubbed on it with a gentle touch. I could feel the heat building up in my groin area. I slowly put my hand under her shirt against her silky soft skin. I was in ecstasy thinking; that I was the luckiest guy in the world at this moment. 1 gently rubbed on her abdomen and got to her breast as I slowly cupped her right breast in my hand. I gently pinched her nipple making her moan in sexual delight and she was now gripping my thigh with her hand on my dick harder than it has ever been. I was terrified that she would wake up and catch me fondling her breast but instead she just moaned louder. I moved my hand along her hip, down to her thigh. Her skin is so soft to touch. Her shorts were very loose and I thought to myself that it was easy access to the love spot. As I ran my hand along the hem of her shorts and down to the center of her pussy she moved her leg slightly to one side to give me access to her pussy.

I traced my finger along the outside of her shorts and as I slid my hand underneath them I noticed that she was not wearing any panties. She was so wet that it was easy to slide a finger in her now inviting loving pussy with a gentle motion in and out. She was moaning and pushing back on my finger so I put another finger in and continued the motion. She was very tight and all I could think about was putting my dick in her. With my fingers deep in her pussy her body jerked and she was in a full orgasm but at the same time she had woke up. In between the moaning, she was yelling for me to stop and saying this not right, you are my son. We should not be doing this it is not legal and is a sin but at the same time I was pushing my fingers deeper and deeper in her pussy and with involuntary motion she was pushing back. I did not want to stop and as long as she was pushing back I would continue. Before long her body jerked wildly and her body quivered as she was having another orgasm. She tried to get up but her body was too weak from the ecstasy, finally she was able to stand and just walked to her room. I went to her door to talk to her and I could hear her crying. I knocked on the door but she did not answer. I opened the door and walked in to her room. She was on the bed and all she said was I told you we could not do anything like this, like what we did in here earlier and you go and do this to me. I'm your mother we can't do this. I got to the edge of the bed and sat down to try to talk to her. I told her that nobody would ever know what had happened and that she was the most beautiful woman in the world to me. I would never do anything to hurt you, I love you. She said nobody could ever know. I said nobody, as I ran my fingers thru her hair and gently kissed her on the lips. What happened next surprised me completely. But that is another story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom And Son Masturbate Together

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 249 milliseconds