• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom Goes Down Ch. 05

Mom Goes Down Ch. 05

Six months had passed since Bianca and her family were tortured and raped by Walter and Ronnie.

Bianca, her son Sean and her husband had done a shockingly good job of putting the incident behind them. Bianca secretly longed for her son but she kept her emotions in check. As for Sean, he continually masturbated to the thoughts of his mother's body but he never acted on his feelings.

One member of the family had not been able to get over what happened. That was Julie. Julie was pregnant with someone's child, it could have been any of the men who had sex with her during that ordeal. Unfortunately for Julie, she couldn't have an abortion without her husband knowing and he was dead-set against it. Julie didn't dare tell him why she wanted the abortion. Instead, Julie lived in fear of what her husband would do when it was clear the child wasn't his.

Julie completely blamed her mom for what had happened. Her mother's bitchiness and attitude were the reason those two thugs broke into the house and forced the family into an orgy. Julie had not spoken to her mother since that day and had felt nothing but hatred and resentment towards her.

Julie awoke one morning and was riddled with morning sickness. She looked at herself in the mirror and hated what she saw. She always loved her voluptuous figure and before the rape, she was just regaining her sexy curves. Now, she was pregnant again. Her already large breasts were now massive and her previously plump ass had even more cellulite on it.

The girl spoke bitterly to herself, "you know, if it wasn't for that bitch of a mother, I wouldn't look like this."

"And what's going to happen when I have the baby? Rick is going to know it's not his and he's going to divorce me and take our other children."

The anger was growing inside her, "THAT BITCH!"

"She ruined my life. It's about time I ruined her perfect little life."

Julie hurriedly put on some clothes and gathered her "equipment." She got some rope from her husband's work-bench and found the large strap-on dildo her husband bought for them. Rick was a little kinky and wanted to make their sex life more adventurous but Julie had no desire to use that thing...until now!

Julie knocked on her mother's door. Bianca was genuinely glad to see her, she wanted to make peace with her daughter.

"Oh Julie. How are you? I've been meaning to call you. We need to work things out."

Julie was in no mood for reconciliation. "Look Mom, you did this to me. Those two assholes were here because of you. I'm going to lose everything when I have this baby. Now, you'll lose everything."

With that, Julie charged into the house and slapped her mother hard across the face. Bianca was stunned but she was also angry. Julie had abused her during that forced orgy, she wasn't going to let it happen again.

Bianca tried to retaliate with a smack of her own but Julie grabbed her hand, Bianca then tried to hit her daughter with her free hand but Julie quickly grabbed that one as well. Julie was far younger and more powerful than her mother. She pushed Bianca up against the wall.

"You're dead meat, bitch. You're gonna regret the day you were born."

Bianca could see the hatred in Julie's eyes and began to sob. She realized how much her daughter wanted to hurt her. Bianca's tears only caused Julie to laugh at her mother.

Julie kneed Bianca in her crotch with all her force. Bianca hit the floor like a ton of bricks.

"That's it whore! You're my bitch now!"

Julie grabbed her mom by the hair into the kitchen and took the rope out of her pocketbook. Bianca was in a daze and offered little resistance. Julie placed her mother on a chair and tied her arms behind the chair. Next, Julie went and found a scissor and cut her mother's blouse and slacks away from her body. Bianca just sat with her head down, pleading for mercy.

"Please stop this. I'm so sorry. I'll do anything you want. Just don't hurt me. I love you, Julie."

Julie was in no mood. "SHUT UP SLUT!" She smacked her mother hard against the face and Bianca began to sob louder and harder.

Pretty soon the woman was on the chair in her white bra and underwear. Her enormous breasts were about to spill out of the large cups. Julie then took the scissor to the bra and freed the massive hangers. They plopped down to Bianca's naval. Julie then cut away her mother's underwear and pulled them out from under her mom's huge ass.

Bianca was now tied to the chair, stark naked.

Julie quickly went to work. "Ok, Mom, you liked having sex with me before, let's see how you like it now."

Julie approached her mom and began fondling and sucking on her mom's massive nipples. The feeling drove Bianca wild. She didn't want to admit that it felt good but it did. She raised her chest up to meet her daughter's tongue. Bianca's breats were so large that Julie had problems keeping her mouth on them but she continued to suck at a feverish pace.

Bianca was about to be ashamed again. "Ohhhh. Ohhh, my god. Ahhhhh, that feels good."

The woman's massive nipples were rock hard. Julie moved away from her mom and gave her a swift punch to the stomach.

"Yeah, I figured you'd like your own daughter sucking on your giant tits. You filthy slut, whore."

Julie then made her way down to her mom's hairy bush. Just then, there was a knock on the door. Julie was startled. She couldn't let anyone know what was going on. She hoped the person would go away but with her car in the driveway, the unexpected guest knew someone was home.

Julie went to the door and saw a teenager standing there. "Can I help you?"

The boy responded. "Yeah, I'm here for the paper money."

The boy, Brad, was 18 years old. He was well built for his age and was quite handsome. Julie had an idea.

"I don't have any money but I have something better. How would you like to get some pussy."

Brad was in shock. He stared at Julie, unable to speak.

"Come on in. Let me show you what I mean."

Julie took the boy by the hand and brought him into the kitchen. Bianca looked on in horror. She wanted to scream but she was afraid of what Julie would do.

"See, this fat pig here. She's aching for a big cock like your's. How about I let you fuck her and you get that instead of the paper money."

Brad was a little scared of what was going on and wanted to leave. "No thanks, lady. I better get home, I don't want any trouble."

Julie still had her beautiful looks despite being pregnant and her cleavage was enough to persuade any man. She leaned into the boy, with her breasts brushing up against his arm. She then took her hand and began to gently rub the crotch of his pants.

"Please. Won't you do it for me?" Julie then gave the boy a long kiss and Brad was hooked.

"Sure, whatever you want, maam."

Julie's plan was working better than she thought. Bianca knew what was in store for her. Julie was in the process of untying her and she made one last attempt at escaping. She jumped up from the chair and punched her daughter in the head. Julie was stunned. Bianca desperately tried to gather her clothers but it was no use. Brad was in awe of Julie and wanted to please her. He grabbed Bianca and held her in place. The woman's large breasts hung down, turning the boy on even more.

"YOU BITCH! You're gonna pay for that."

Julie grabbed her mom and threw her on the table. She grabbed hold of her arms and held them over her head. Bianca began to scream but Julie gagged her with her own underwear. In the meantime, Brad took his pants off and was standing there with a hard cock. His penis was close to 9 inches, similar to Sean's size.

"Ok, buddy, mount up!" Julie was egging the boy on.

Brad was in a trance. He couldn't take his eyes off Julie. He approached Bianca's large, hairy pussy and began to work his penis in. Bianca wasn't wet at all and the force of the boy's large penis was painful. She began to grunt and moan. Julie just laughed.

"Come on whore. Let's see if you like this cock."

Brad eventually thrusted his penis into the woman and began to eagerly hump her. Her breasts began to bounce on her chest. Julie was hysterically laughing. Bianca was helpless and Brad was beginning to reach his climax. The young boy continued to thrust his penis in and out of Bianca's vagina. After several minutes, Bianca's pussy began to tingle. She closed her eyes and gradually raised her hips to meet the boy's penis. Julie cheered Brad on...

"Harder, harder, faster, make her cum."

Brad obeyed the beautiful girl and fucked Bianca for all he was worth. Bianca was reaching her breaking point. When Brad put his hands down on her massive melons and began to squeeze them, she lost control. Her eyes rolled back, she lifted her hips completely off the table and began to shake violently. Brad pumped his seed into the woman's hairy snatch. Bianca's pussy was sopping wet, her body tingled with delight.

"Damn mommy! Looks like you enjoy young dick."

Brad stepped away from Bianca and Julie decided to reward him. She took off her shirt and revealed a 44D bust with massive aereolas. Brad's mouth watered. Julile lowered his head to her chest and allowed him to suck on her huge nipples. Julie moaned lightly as the teenager began to tongue and caress her breasts. This continued for several minutes.

Julie then decided to finish her plan. She took the strap-on dildo from her purse. It was 12 inches long and put it around her waist. Bianca was still in a daze after Brad's brutal fucking. She didn't know what her daughter was doing. Julie demanded that Brad go suck on her mom's sloppy tits. Brad did as he was told. He placed his mouth around the large nipples and eagerly sucked. His cock was still hard.

Julie walked up to her mom and slid the massive dildo into her wet pussy. Bianca's eyes nearly exploded out of her head. She tried to scream but the gag prevented her from making much noise. Julie had a large smile on her face and slammed the dildo into her mother.

Julie's fat tits began to sway back and forth as the pregnant woman humped her own mother. Brad was extremely turned on at this point and continued to suck Bianca's boobs. The poor woman's body couldn't take much more. The dildo filled her like never before and Julie was fucking her with such force. It wasn't long before Bianca reached climax.

Through the underwear in her mouth, she let out a hideous scream. "UMMMMMMMPH!! AHHHHHHH!"

Julie looked down and juices literally leapt out of her mom's pussy. The dildo was making sloshing noices as she slammed it in and out of her body. She grabbed hold of her hanging tits, closed her eyes and took the dildo out of her mother. She then slammed it's entire length back into her mom. The sensation was exhilirating for the bombshell of a girl. Her ass tingled and she was weak-kneed as her own pussy exploded with juices.

Meanwhile Bianca's body nearly leapt off the kitchen table. Her back arched all the way back and her 36D boobs were thrust into Brad's face. Her fat butt raised high off the table and met her daughter's strap-on dildo.

Bianca had blacked out from the multiple orgasms. Brad was in awe of what happened. The boy had made Julie's plan work to perfection. She decided to give him another reward. She lowered her head onto his immense cock and began to suck on it. She cupped his balls in one hand and greedily licked his dick head. Her saggy tits brushed up against his knees and thighs. She looked up at the boy with her big brown eyes and winked at him. Brad couldn't take anymore. He shot load after load into the beauty's mouth. Julie tried to swallow it all but she couldn't. Some of Brad's seed ran down onto her massive aereolas.

Julie gave the boy a deep passionate kiss and told him he had to get going. She promised him more of the same treatment so long as he never told anyone what happened.

Julie looked at her mom. Completely nude, lying on the kitchen table, half-asleep. Her tits were sweaty and droopy, down to waistline. Her pubic hairs were covered in her own juices as well as Brad's. Julie wasn't quite finished. She went to the cupboard and got some dog food. She put some on her hand and wiped it all over her mom's pussy.

Bianca was startled by the sensation but was too weak to move. She simply laid there. Julie proceeded to get dressed and called the family dog in from the yard. The dog's name was Bill. It was a large poodle.

Julie took the dog to Bianca and waited with baited breath. The dog smelled it's food on Bianca's pussy and began to lick at the woman's crotch. Bianca realized what was going and tried to leap away but Julie punched her hard in the face and held her down. Bianca was being eaten by her own dog! Julie then took her underwear off and mounted her mom's face. The girl's massive ass and vagina hung over her mom's face.

"EAT ME SLUT! And don't forget, you're my BITCH!"

With that, the girl plopped down on her mom's face and grinded her hips into her mouth.

It wasn't long before Bianca was having another orgasm. This time from her own dog's tonguing her hairy pussy!

NOTE - This officially marks the end of Bianca's tale. From now, the stories will primarily focus on Julie. Although a fictional character, Julie's body type was inspired by a woman near and dear to my heart. You'll get to read plenty more about Julie in the next few stories. Until then...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom Goes Down Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds