• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom is a Whore Ch. 3

Mom is a Whore Ch. 3

While I was serving in the Army overseas, my father callously abandoned my mother for another woman. Aside from her striking beauty, Mom had little else going for her. Without a college education or marketable skills, she had virtually no chance of finding a job, especially with the country mired in recession.

After my discharge, I came home to find her living in an expensive flat on Park Avenue. When she explained how she made a living, I was more excited than shocked. "The only things I know how to do are cook and fuck," she said. "I couldn't get a job as a cook, so..." Mom had used her beauty and her lovemaking skills to become a very successful prostitute. Wealthy men paid thousands of dollars a night for her services.

After trying without success to find a job, Mom coaxed me into helping her with her business. Her customers paid me a hundred dollars or more to sit next to the bed and jack off while I watched them fuck her. When they were finished, I toweled the cum from her body. I also acted as cameraman and made souvenir videos for her customers. Through the viewfinder of the camera, I watched her being fucked from every conceivable angle.

One jaded customer took things to a new level. After I jacked off, he paid Mom to lick the semen from my chest and belly, then he paid even more to watch her suck me off while he sodomized her ass. But that is nothing compared to what was to come.

The gang-bang was Mom's idea. She contacted her ten wealthiest customers and asked them how much they would pay to participate in a gang-bang in which I would lead the way. The offers ranged between three and five-thousand dollars. I fucked Mom for the first time in front of ten cheering men, a maid, a bartender, and a cameraman. It was the best pussy I had ever had. The next day I went out and bought a brand-new car with the money. I never failed to get a hard-on when I drove it.

You might be under the impression that I could have had sex with my beautiful mother whenever I felt like it. That was certainly not the case. She wouldn't give me even as much as a hand job unless she was paid to do it. "As much as I enjoy sex with you, we must keep it strictly business." Nevertheless, I did get more sex from Mom than most married men get from their wives.

Shortly after the gang-bang, Mom entertained twin brothers in a threesome. They paid for everything in advance, including the opening act when I shaved Mom's pussy. Dan and Stan, the twins, held her legs apart as I used a comb and scissors to cut the curly hair short. I thought Mom's pussy was beautiful just the way it was, but the wealthy twins had paid dearly to watch me shave her, and business is business. As I rubbed shaving cream into the stubble, a soft moan escaped from Mom's red lips. I felt her clitoris swelling underneath my touch. Using a disposable safety razor, I carefully shaved the area around the clit. I stretched one of the labia and shaved it inside and out. As I stretched the other labia, her pussy opened and I was able to look right up into her red fuck-hole. With each stroke of the razor, my cock got a little harder. One final stroke across the tainter and I was finished. I toweled her dry and had my first good look at Mom's cunt. It was a perfect shave. Not a single hair remained.

Stan pushed my head down onto Mom's bare cunt. "Suck on her pussy for awhile. Make your mother red hot for us. Get her so hot that she will cum as soon as we stick our cocks in her." I didn't have much experience at eating pussy. Before Mom, the only women whom I had been with were high-volume whores. She was a whore, too, but I made an exception for her. As I struggled to get my tongue up her fuck-hole, I wondered how many cocks had been there ahead of me. Hundreds certainly, perhaps even thousands. Mom had a little more than two-hundred regular customers and she took care of their friends and business associates from time-to-time.

Dan and Stan stood by Mom's head and fed her their thick cocks. "Let's see if we can get them both in at the same time," Dan said. Mom hooked her fingers in the corners of her mouth and stretched her cheeks to make a bigger opening. The grinning twins worked their cocks between her lips. Mom's pussy suddenly became very wet. Having two cocks in her mouth at the same time must have excited her. "Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum," Dan said. "You're shooting all over my cock," Stan said. "You're setting me off." They groaned as they shot their loads into Mom's mouth. If she had had one cock in her mouth, she could have made a tight seal with her lips, but there was no way she could do it with two cocks. A stream of cum poured out of a gap, spilled off her chin and ran down her chest toward my churning tongue. I closed my eyes and a few seconds later tasted cum.

The twins lay side-by-side on the bed with Mom rubbing her big tits against their cocks to get them worked up again. As they prepared to fuck her, they told me to masturbate but not to jack off. They wanted me to replace the first one who dropped out. Mom mounted Dan and impaled her pussy on his cock. She slapped his face with her tits until he captured a sucker in his mouth. "Damn, you really did a good job on your mother," Dan said. "She is nice and slick."

Stan watched for a few minutes, then, after applying lotion to his cock, he squatted behind Mom and slid his cock through her ass-hole. She went wild! "OH, GOD, YES..UHU..UHU..UHU..I'M CUMMING!" The twins gave each other a self-congratulatory high-five. My mother's beautiful face was so contorted with lust that I hardly recognized her.

I had not yet fucked Mom in the ass and had been hoping that I would soon get a chance. If only Stan finished first I would get my wish. The chances of that were good because the ass-man almost always cums first. My heart raced with excitement as I watched the two men fuck Mom using alternate strokes. When they occasionally drove in together, the intensity of Mom's orgasm doubled. I knelt at the foot of the bed where I had a perfect view of the penetration and was reminded of a two-cylinder engine. As one piston slid into its cylinder, the other pulled out.

"I guess it is for the best that we came in her mouth," Dan said. "Yeah, that's right," his brother answered. "We couldn't have fucked her this long if we hadn't." Mom was throwing herself back and forth between them as though she couldn't make up her mind which cock she liked the best. If there was any doubt in my mind about her love of fucking, the scene before me wiped it out. "Oh, no, I'm losing it," Stan said. He doubled his speed in an attempt to get in as much fucking as possible before the end, then he ripped his cock out and sprayed her beautiful ass.

I smeared lotion on my cock and squatted behind Mom's soiled ass. "Is this okay with you, Mom?" I asked. Between orgasms, she was fairly coherent at the time. "It's what they are paying for." Stan had broken her in for me and my much thicker cock slid in as smoothly as a torpedo into a torpedo tube. Her warm gut fit my cock like a glove. As I molded my body to hers, Stan's leftovers rubbed off on my belly. I moved my ass in sync with Dan's strokes. As he drove into her, I pulled out. With each stroke, our furry balls rubbed together. With only a thin membrane separating our churning cocks, I could feel the ridge at the back of the head and his bulging veins.

Mom was babbling incoherently, tossing her hair from side-to-side, and, in general, carrying on like a madwoman. "This will shut you up, bitch," Stan said as he stuffed his cock in her mouth. "It doesn't have to be hard to make an effective gag." A man had called my mother a bitch and I had done nothing about it. "How low have I sunk?" I thought. But what I was doing felt so good that I didn't want to do anything to jeopardize it, and I just continued pumping Mom's ass. Dan seemed to be coming down the homestretch. He had both hands clamped to my ass for leverage. As he picked up speed, I tried to keep up with him. Suddenly, we were all cumming! Mom's ass clamping down on my cock made it impossible to shoot into her. I pulled out and unloaded against Dan's balls.

Our cluster fell apart and we tumbled onto our backs. When Dan recovered somewhat, he pointed to the gobs of cum that I had sprayed on his balls and offered Mom fifty dollars to lick them off. Her long tongue scooped up every drop and then her red lips encircled his shaft. "I'll pay you fifty to lick that mess off of your Mom's ass," he said to me. The shiny glaze covering Mom's ass was a mixture of Stan's load and mine. After licking every inch of the beautiful golden globes, I buried my face in her ass-crack and stuffed my tongue in her fuck-holes.

Mom and I entertained the twins with a passionate sixty-nine while they played with each other's cocks. I knew what was coming next and wondered if I would be able to go through with it. The perverted twins wanted to watch me jack off in Mom's beautiful face. Could I possibly sink that low? "All right, it's time," Dan said. He showed me how it was to be done. He pushed Mom down on her knees and stood in front of her with one hand gripping her hair and the other on his cock. "Hold her head tight so she can't dodge the shots," he said.

I took Mom aside and tried to dissuade her. "Mom, I don't think I can do this."

"Don't be silly. It's only semen. I've lost count of the times that men have ejaculated in my face."

"But they do it to degrade you, Mom."

"I prefer to take it as a complement. They are paying plenty to see this. You've made more money tonight than you did in an entire month in the Army. Now let's get out there and make some more."

The twins had broad smiles on their faces as I pushed Mom down on her knees. I took a tight grip on her hair, aimed my cock at the tip of her nose, and began jacking off. Once I got started, I really got into it and even embellished my role. Mom had watched me jack off but never at such close range. "Here it comes, slut," I said. "I'm going to hose your face now." The perverts hadn't asked for dialogue, but I had given them some juicy bits. The first burst of cum hit her forehead. I tried to avoid her eyes. One especially strong spurt started on her left cheek, draped across her nose, and ended on her other cheek. I finished by giving her a thick cum mustache and goatee. "That was the hottest thing that I have ever seen in my life," Dan said. His brother wholeheartedly agreed. "Yeah, it doesn't get any hotter than a guy jacking off in his own mother's face."

They were so turned on that the immediately took Mom to the bed for another double-pronging. To satisfy their desire for variety, they had her face up that time. Dan was underneath with his cock planted deep in her ass and Stan was on top screwing her cunt with vigorous thrusts. My stomach churned when he began licking my cum off of her face. Mom began to wail as the plunging wands worked their magic. "I think this slut is cumming better facing up than she did facing down," Dan observed.

The sight of my mother being treated as a fuck-toy soon had me aroused and I began to masturbate. "OH, GOD, I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" Mom shouted. "PLEASE DON'T STOP FUCKING ME! OH, FUCK! YES..UHU..UHU..UHU..UHU..I'M CUMMING!" The brothers were very pleased with themselves. "Let's keep her going, Dan," Stan said. "Let's try to make her pass out." They succeeded. After a string of convulsions, Mom went limp between them. They continued fucking her unconscious body. When they shouted that they were cumming, my jism spurted out onto my hand.

The party with the twins was a heady experience. The memories are so vivid that I have used them as masturbation fodder many times. But that wasn't the last incredible experience that Mom and I had. "You haven't seen anything yet," she said. And, dear reader, neither have you.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom is a Whore Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds