• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom is a Whore Ch. 4

Mom is a Whore Ch. 4

When my father walked out on my beautiful mother Sylvia, she had little choice but to take up the oldest profession. Although she had graduated from high school, she had never attended college. Without a higher education and marketable skills, her job prospects were slim.

I was serving in the Army overseas at the time. Naturally, I was very concerned for my mother's welfare. I need not have been. She quickly reached the pinnacle of success as a whore. Wealthy men paid thousands of dollars a night for her company.

At least Mom had one skill - her ability to please men in bed. I didn't have any. In the Army, I had learned how to disassemble, clean and fire a rifle but little else. I applied without success for literally hundreds of jobs. Out of desperation, I went into business with Mom.

In the beginning it was harmless enough. I was well paid to sit beside the bed and jack off as I watched men fuck my mother. I mopped their semen off of her body when they were finished with her, made souvenir video tapes for them and served them drinks during their breaks. I even kept Mom's appointment book.

Some customers weren't content to just have me sit beside them and jack off. They wanted to see incest, and were willing to pay for it. One degenerate paid Mom to lick the jacked out semen off of my chest and belly, and then buggered her ass while she sucked me off.

They are still talking about the gang-bang. Ten of Mom's wealthiest customers paid big money to participate in a gang-bang that I set in motion by fucking Mom for the first time. Then they all fucked her and left their semen inside of her. We sucked and fucked until we were exhausted. The following day, I used the money I made to buy an expensive foreign car.

I did not have sex with Mom between parties. She wouldn't even give me a hand job. "The incest is strictly business, son," she said. I believe that in her eyes, doing it only for money somehow legitimized it. When we went at it for the amusement of our customers, she loved every second.

"Have you ever heard of Ronald Baker?" Mom asked. The name sounded familiar but I couldn't quite put a face with it. "He is one of the wealthiest men in the country," she explained. "He made a fortune in commodity futures. I guess you could say he's a dirty old rich man. He was one of my first customers. Now he wants me again. He was thrilled when I told him about you. We can make a lot of money if you go with me."

"Go with you? Where are we going?"

"Oh, he isn't coming here. We will go to his country estate. Up until now you have only fucked me. At Ronald's house you will get to fuck two other women - his wife and his daughter, and you will do it in front of him. They are not beautiful but they are pretty and have voracious sexual appetites, so I think you will enjoy yourself. And by the way, Ronald has been fucking his daughter Lily for years."

So I was to become a whore just like Mom. It had only been a matter of time. Two days later, we prepared ourselves for the orgy. Mom looked divine in a red satin evening gown cut very low in front. The full-length white gloves on her graceful arms completed her ensemble. She looked like she had stepped right out of a forties-era movie. "He likes this look," she explained. "What about you?" I don't know why she bothered asking. Surely she could see it in my eyes. "You look ravishing, Mom. My God, I'm getting a hard-on."

A uniformed chauffeur picked us up and whisked us across the river to the most exclusive section of Long Island. We passed through an ornate gate and drove slowly up a long curved road. I gasped when we pulled up to the mansion. I had never seen one up close. "Very impressive, don't you think, dear," Mom said. "By the way, we are being paid ten-thousand dollars for this party so I know you'll do your best."

A genuine English butler ushered us into a lavish sitting room where three people waited for our arrival. I was very presently surprised when I saw the women that I would soon be fucking. Mom had told me that they weren't beautiful, but that was certainly debatable. Lily, the daughter, was about Mom's age. Although she was not as beautiful as Mom, she had an intangible quality that excited me. Even though Rose, the mother, was in her sixties, she was very nicely preserved. Wealthy women can afford to take good care of themselves. I couldn't help wondering if she were still capable of having orgasms. I would soon find out.

The third person in the room was a frail old man in a wheelchair. He gave me a surprisingly firm handshake and motioned me to a chair. "So you've been fucking your mother, have you?" he asked. "There's nothing wrong with that. I fucked mine plenty of times." A saucy maid in a uniform served cocktails and we chatted for awhile. Although we came from different classes, we found something in common to talk about. Ron - he insisted I call him that - shared my passion for football. How bizarre that was! I was talking sports with a man whose wife and daughter I would soon be fucking for his entertainment.

When the maid came and wheeled Ronald's wheelchair to an elevator, I knew the orgy would soon be starting. A few minutes later she came down the circular staircase and said, "He's ready." Lily and Rose led us up the stairs to the spacious master bedroom. I was shocked to see Ronald sitting naked in his wheelchair with an enormous cock in his hand. "First, we want to watch you fuck your mother," he said.

Mom asked me to undress her, and, as I did, I caressed and fondled whatever came into view. "Very, very nice," Rose said, as I squeezed Mom's pear-shaped tits. "I can see her mouth-watering nipples getting hard." I worked the dress down over her hips and let it fall to the floor. "Leave her garter belt and nylons on," Ronald said. I could tell that he was a man who was accustomed to giving orders.

After I pulled her panties off, Mom put her hands on my shoulders to prevent me from standing and pulled my head into her crotch. "Give her pleasure," Lily said in a voice hoarse with excitement. "Make up for the agony she suffered when she gave birth to you." I pushed the puffy lips aside with my tongue and licked up and down across her fuck-hole. She whimpered as I teased her clit with my upper lip. Her cunt was suddenly far slicker than I could have made it on my own. She began humping my mouth ever so slightly. I probably would have sucked her off if Ron hadn't intervened. "I want to see some cock-sucking now," he said.

"Very nice," Lily said, when she got her first look at my rock-hard cock. "Yes, it is, and he knows how to use it, too," Mom answered. "I bet Mother and I will teach him a few new tricks," Lily said. I lay on the bed and watched Mom's pretty head descend on my cock. Just as they often do in porno films, I reached down and pulled her hair back so it wouldn't block the view. The members of our little audience all had broad smiles on their faces. I reached for Mom's cunt and stuffed my fingers up it. The anticipation of a good fucking had made her slick. As I strummed her clit with my thumb, a moan vibrated down the length of my cock. Mom's hot breath blasted my shaft through her flared nostrils.

"I want to see some fucking now," Ron said. "How do you want us to do it?" I asked. "Get on top of her and fuck her like a man. And be sure to keep your legs apart so I can see your cock going into her cunt." Mom smiled and winked as I mounted her. As soon as my fucker slid into her, I knew I was going to make her cum. She threw her pelvis upward to meet my thrust and her long legs intertwined with mine. Her hands clamped down on my ass cheeks and she shimmied her tits across my hairy chest. All of these were clues that I would soon be feeling her cum-spasms around my cock. "There is no more beautiful sight than a man giving his mother a loving fuck," Rose said.

I decided to give our friends a little variety. I propped Mom's ankles on my shoulders and pressed down until her knees were against her big tits. I gripped her wrists and pinned her arms to the bed. I had noticed that Mom always had especially strong orgasms when she was restrained. I pumped my cock into her soggy pussy at two thrusts per second. The smile on her face was replaced by a scowl. Beads of sweat appeared on her furrowed brow. She sank her perfect teeth into her lower lip. "I think she's going to cum," I announced. And she did. "Oh, my God, son, don't stop. Wherever did you learn to fuck like this? OH, YES! THAT'S IT! UHU..UHU..UHU..UHU..I'M CUMMING!" Her shrieks made my ears ring. Lily and Rose were on their feet applauding. "If I could only stand I would give him a standing ovation, too," Ron said. Losing my battle to hold back my load, I blasted Mom's cervix with a dozen spurts of cum.

As soon as I rolled free, Mom reached down to squeeze her labia together. Barely able to stand, she went to Ron, straddled the wheelchair, and offered him her juicy pussy. "It's nice and fresh, just the way you like it," she said. As the old man's long tongue snaked into her fuck-hole, his hand moved faster on his flabby cock.

Lily and Rose stood at the foot of the bed and smiled down at me. "I'm very impressed with your fucking ability," Rose said. "Yes, me too," Lily chirped. "You did a very nice job on your mother. Will you do as much for us?" I promised them that I would do my best.

I watched with growing fascination as Lily stripped her mother naked. She peeled Rose's dress up over her head and then unhooked her bra. Her big tits tumbled out and sank toward her belly. Even though they drooped, they were still quite sexy. They were perfect for fucking and I made a mental note to do it before the party ended. Lily pulled her mother's panties down to reveal a well-manicured beaver, cupped it in her hand and squeezed, then dropped her head and nursed on a nipple. She masturbated her mother for a minute or two and then it was her turn to be stripped. Rose fondled her daughter's tits and pussy, then turned her around and proudly showed me her fine ass. "I think her tush is her best feature," Rose said. I couldn't have agreed more.

Mom's legs quivered as Ron lapped at her pussy. "He loves to eat a pussy that has just been fucked," Rose said. "It's his favorite treat and he'll be wanting more." Mom fell to her knees next to the wheelchair and stuffed the fat head of Ron's cock in her mouth. I could see the outline of the plum-sized head on her blushing cheek. Lily and Rose pressed up against me and offered me their tits. I took Rose's sucker in my mouth and milked it with my lips. I stuffed so much of Lily's smaller tit in my mouth that the long nipple touched my throat. While I nursed on them, they teased my cock relentlessly.

"Let's suck him, Mother," Lily said. She and Rose sucked cock every bit as good as Mom did. While one sucked, the other licked. Ron's glassy eyes were glued to the spectacle of his wife and daughter sharing a cock. "I don't know which one of these bitches sucks better," he said with a chuckle. "I'm ready to see some fucking, and be sure you keep your legs open so I can see the connection."

Lily and Rose went to their backs and parted their legs. After deciding that it was appropriate to fuck the mother first, I mounted Rose and speared her sixty-something pussy. My assumption that her cunt would be dry and slack was way off the mark. It was slick and tight. She began to huff and puff as I used my cock like a crowbar to pry open her pussy. When she lubricated, she became almost too slick. Lily rolled onto her side and offered us her tits. Her mother sucked one nipple and I sucked the other.

Rose slapped my ass hard to speed me up. If the scene had been photographed, I'm sure my ass would have been blurred in the picture. I really gave it to that old bitch! Her chubby belly slapped against mine again and again. Rose took her mouth off of her daughter's tit and shouted, "HE'S MAKING ME CUM, RONALD!" She wasn't a screamer like Mom. She just panted, moaned, and mumbled obscene jibberish. The orgasm lasted for at least five minutes, and I shot my load just as she went limp.

Lily helped her mother to her father's side. My stomach churned when Ron stuck out his tongue to catch a gob of semen. He smacked his lips and went to it with gusto. Lily supported Rose while Don cleaned her pussy. The geriatric pervert clamped his hand to the back of Mom's head and shot his load in her mouth. Mom pumped the shaft with her fist to milk out every drop, then she lifted her head and smiled at me as she swallowed.

After a brief rest, I fucked Lily. Ron wheeled himself around to the side of the bed where he could watch us in profile. Mom and Rose pulled up chairs beside him and began to masturbate him. After slurping Lily's pussy for a few minutes, I mounted her and slid my prick in. She was as hot, slick and tight as her mother had been. She responded immediately. "Pull her legs up so I can see your cock," Ron ordered. I lifted her long legs and hooked them with my arms. "I'm going to give it to you good, baby," I whispered.

I squeezed Lily's fine tits as I rammed my cock down her slick barrel. Ron said something to his wife, and a few seconds later she was on top of me grinding her pussy against my ass. It just kept getting better and better. I glanced over and saw Mom lowering herself onto Ron's enormous cock. It wasn't fully hard but, between the two of them, they managed to stuff it in her pussy. I had never been sandwiched by two women before. I felt like a king as they smothered me in their soft, warm, sweet-smelling female flesh.

Mom was sitting in Ron's lap facing him with her legs spread around the back of the wheelchair. He sucked hungrily on her fruity tits as she posted up and down on him. When he saw me watching, he said, "Your mother sure has a nice tight snatch." His daughter went wild underneath me. "THIS SON-OF-A-BITCH IS MAKING ME CUM!" she shouted. His father expressed his approval with a shout of encouragement. "THAT'S IT, BOY! GIVE THAT SLUT ANOTHER ONE." Then we all were grunting and groaning, gasping and moaning as we experienced a group orgasm. The old man managed to shoot a load into Mom's pussy as I was pumping one into his daughter. Even Rose managed to get her gun by humping my ass.

That may have been the highlight of the play, but it wasn't the final scene. I fucked Lily and Rose two more times each, once in the cunt and once in the ass. Then the party ended with me fucking Mom one last time while Lily and Rose tried to coax one more load out of Don with their tongues and lips. Just as I was blowing a load onto Mom's belly, Ron's cum bubbled out onto his wife and daughter's lips.

As Ron handed Mom an envelope stuffed with bills, he said, "I added a thousand dollar tip. We'll have to do this again real soon." Mom and I giggled all the way home in the back of the old pervert's limousine.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom is a Whore Ch. 4

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds