• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom Math
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Mom Math

By the third salvo of do-it fluid into her, Lori felt like firecrackers were exploding in her head as her orgasm joined the party.

"Oh, Ray! I'm cumming. I'm cumming, too!"

A profound sense of intense physical pleasure and fulfillment swept over the MILF's luscious body and searing mind. At the same time, a tsunami of cuntal juice was thunderously discharged from Lori's quaking sex. It awashed her loins and his, seeped through the already-flooded bed cover, and rapidly mixed with his still-spewing motion lotion.

Ray screamed, "Uggghhhh, Maaammmmaaaa!"

"Yes! Ah, yessss!"

Lori's brand new bed creaked like a used one in an hourly motel as mother and son came, as mother and son humped at each other in their mutual and individual releases. The releases were not just the physical expulsion of bodily fluids. It was the release of sexual frustration, the hurt of rejection, and resulting low self-esteem.

It was...mom math. One frustrated mother + one rejected son = incestuous satisfaction.

;)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom Math
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds