Mom Named Barbie Ch. 17

After that there were a couple threesomes with some guys your dad knew from the railroad; they didn't live near us so we felt it was safe. Also we accepted invitations to meet with a few other couples who were friends with the original couple that introduced us to the idea of swinging. The first time we had sex in separate rooms, but all the other times it was either in the same room; or like with the threesomes, Sam was also involved.

Much like your reaction it was exciting for Sam to watch me having sex with another man. He could not believe how uninhibited I became during sex. He enjoyed it same as you, and like I said, while we didn't actively seek out others for sex; your dad often encouraged me to have sex with other men as long as he was there too, a request which I of course had no objection with. But honestly, I had never been involved in a group scene until the New Year's Eve party with you.

I know you didn't ask this but it is probably something you should know, your dad was never involved sexually with another man; he was very straight. And although your dad and I discussed me being with another woman, every time we thought there would be an opportunity for one reason or another it never happened; so while I am open to the idea of being with another woman I cannot say for sure it would be something I would enjoy."

"Thank you Barbie, that explains a lot and I feel it is something I definitely needed to know. Just as it impacted your marriage with dad; it has an impact on our future too."

"How does what I said impact our future?"

"Well, as of the party you have been with other men while we have been together; so it kind of sets a precedent, but we will discuss that another time. There is something else I want to talk with you about that happened at the party."

"Ok, what is it?"

"Remember when we talked outside?"

"Yes, what about it?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds