Mom, Please Help Me! Ch. 02

"Yeah, I do too!" Herb growled, drew back his hand and slapped Janet to the ground.

Jake watched and he loved it when Janet's butt hit the ground. "Hell yeah, dude! You should have done that shit a long time ago!" he laughed and gave Herb a good, friendly slap on his back.

"Now...you drag her fuckin' ass home and fuck the shit out of her for doing that to you man!" Jake said with a deep, manly voice.

"And when you do Herb, let her know that you are the man, not her!" Carrie said and she hoped that Herb would take control of Janet.

He grabbed his wife up by her hair and said. "The next time you see this fuckin' bitch...she's going to be trained better than a dog!" he growled at her and he had a wonderful idea.

"Get on your fucking knees, bitch!" he ordered and he couldn't resist slapping Janet across the face again.

"Oh hell yeah, man! Go for it!" Jake laughed and he loved the shocked look on Janet's face when Herb slapped her again.

Herb felt like a wild animal that hadn't been fucked in years. He jerked down the zipper on his pants, pulled out his very hard cock and rammed it into Janet's mouth.

"Suck it, bitch! You love sucking a pussy, now you'll lean to love sucking a cock!" He yelled as he kept pulling her hair and forcing his cock in her mouth.

"Suck it, bitch! Suck it!" he growled as he continued slapping her face and any other place he could reach.

Jake was in total shock as he looked on. Herb was a quiet man that hardly ever said anything at all, but now he was standing right next to him, slapping the holy, living shit out of his wife and fucking her in the mouth.

"You're the 'fuckin' man! Show that bitch you're not going to take any shit from her again!" Jake yelled as he watched and his cock was harder than at any other time in his life.

"Look at this!" he said as he grabbed Mom's hair and pushed her face down to see his raging cock.

Carrie was surprised when Jake grabbed her hair so hard, but deep down, she loved it. "I see it."

"You are going to get your ass fucked off tonight!" he growled and Jake knew they had to get home now.

"Good, I need a big, hard cock up my pussy!" Carrie growled through her pretty, white teeth, thinking of him fucking her aching pussy.

"I need it hard and fast!" she added with a deep and very lustful voice.

He just smiled and knew her wish was going to be coming true, very soon. "You'll be getting it soon enough!" Jake said as he grabbed her face, pulled it to his and he kissed Mom like a wild man.

"Let's get home!" Jake growled, gave Herb a wave and they drove away.

*.

They walked in the house, Jake shoved Carrie against the nearest wall and he kissed her deep. "I need you so bad!" he moaned between kisses and feeling every inch of her tempting body.

He squeezed her full breasts, enjoying the feel of them in his hands for the first time. He reached around to Mom's sweet ass, squeezing it harder, loving her soft and needful moans in his ears.

"Yes!" Carrie cried with need as Jake ravished her lonely body, driving her insane with need.

"I need it hard and...fast, baby!" she moaned into his mouth as he thrust against her hips, smashing her into the wall.

Carrie loved his big, strong hands all over body. From her breasts, to her ass, Jake touched and caressed every inch of her. She loved his hands roaming over her aching breasts; he pinched and pulled her swollen nipples. She cried out with joy with each tiny pinch and gentle pull of her excited buds.

Jake worked down his pants, freeing the raging cock that was only minutes away from claiming the beautiful woman that was under his spell of seduction. He pointed it under her tiny skirt, enjoying the feel of her delicate panties and her wetness covering his massive cock.

"God damn, I'm going to fuck you to death!" he growled as he leaned to the tender flesh of Carrie's neck and he sucked it hard.

Carrie's head was spinning out of control as his manly piece of meat pushed against her excited pussy and when Jake started sucking her neck, she knew that he was marking her and she loved it.

"Suck it! Suck it, hard!" Carrie squealed loud, wanting her lover to know she was his and that he was free to do anything that he wanted or had ever dreamt of doing to her.

"Do it and then I want this big, fat cock up my pussy!" she growled like a wild animal in heat as she reached down to squeeze his manliness.

"Trust me," he moaned and went back to sucking her neck for a few, short seconds.

"I'm going to fuck you and fuck you hard!" Jake said in a low and very deep voice as he grabbed Carrie's shoulders, smiled and he pushed her down on the floor in front of him.

Carrie smiled as Jake pushed her down and she was more than ready to suck him, she was ready to eat him alive. She hadn't had him in her body for two long and very painful months and it was time to make up for lost time.

"Oh fuck yes!" she moaned opening her mouth and she licked from his cumfilled balls, all the way up his stiffened shaft, to his dripping cock-head.

"You're so hard!" Carrie whimpered as she rubbed her face all over Jake's stiff cock, enjoying its hardness and his hot blood pumping through it.

Jake lightly held her soft hair as she licked and ran her beautiful face all over his hard shaft. "It's all for you!" he moaned as he watched Carrie licking his dripping cock-head and the wonderful treat she was seconds away from getting in her mouth.

"And, I do plan on enjoying it," she whispered as she started sucking the very tip of him, savoring his salty and warm drops of precum as it oozed from him.

He just smiled and had to sit down. "Let's go to your room and...I want you to suck it dry." Jake said as he pulled Carrie up into his arms and he hugged her tight.

"You feel so good against me." Jake whispered to her as he remembered his time in bed and how badly he always wanted to do this. He always loved hugging her and now that their life had changed, he loved it even more.

"I know what you mean!" she panted as his blood-filled cock rested on her wet panties and the excited pussy under them.

"I can't wait to suck it more and for you to take me. I've been dreaming of all the ways I want it." Carrie purred as Jake flexed and slowly moved his hard cock on her dripping, little pussy.

He smiled at her soft words and Jake knew that this would be the best night of his life. The first night she took him was great, but now, he was able to love her and he planned on making it as nice as he could.

"We'll do everything and anything you and I can dream up." Jake said as he took her hand and they walked to Carrie's bedroom.

"I want to undress you," he smiled as he sat on the side of her bed and he pulled her against him.

"Oh fuck!" he moaned as he slowly unbuttoned her small blouse, exposing her beautiful mounds of excited flesh.

"Yes," he whispered as he leaned to suck her right nipple, flicking his skilled tongue over her tender and very excited nipple.

Carrie stood before Jake, feeling as if it was her first time with a man and as he began undressing her, she felt like she was going to explode in his loving arms. She watched as the tiny buttons on her blouse were opened, leaving her exposed and at this sweet, young mans' mercy.

"Ahhh, yes!" Carrie let out a soft, but needful squeal of desire.

"It feels so good!" she whimpered as he sucked and teased her excited nipple with his tongue. She held each side of his handsome face as he tenderly sucked, reminding her of days long ago, when he nursed as a baby.

His big hands roamed under her small skirt, exploring her legs, hips, ass and her delicate, black panties. He slowly ran them up her legs and she heard him suck in a deep breath of air, as he enjoyed the feel of her soft stockings against his fingers. He slowly caressed up and down each slender leg, his mouth never once leaving her breasts, as he explored her lower body.

"I'm gunna die right here!" Carrie moaned out with need as Jake's big, strong hands found her tiny ass and when his fingers found her ass-crack, she wanted to cum all over him.

"I just love being touched there." Carrie let out a low moan of want as she pushed herself closer to him.

"I want you to take me...back there too," she whispered as his fingers carefully sank into the forbidden place, sending shivers up and down her spine.

He pulled from her breasts, looked up to her and smiled. "I already planned on doing that, but it's nice to hear you tell me." he said and quickly returned to sucking her breasts and nipples.

Jake ran his fingers into the warm crevice of Carrie's butt, enjoying her soft moaning and her tiny ass pushing back to his hands, knowing she was going to love his long cock buried deep inside it. He was a master at loving a woman's ass and this woman was going to be the only one to ever enjoy it again.

"Spread your legs," he whispered to her and Carrie very quickly replied spreading her legs as wide as she possibly could.

His right hand ran between Carrie's legs, bypassing her aching pussy completely and it settled on the lower part of her ass. He leisurely ran a finger deep in her crevice, teasing the tiny hole under her panties and Jake loved her needful moaning. He carefully pushed to the hole and she pushed back, wanting him inside, but Jake had other plans.

"Do you like that?" He whispered as he pushed his finger against the hole, knowing that Carrie did, but he loved teasing a woman.

"You know I love it and you're nothing but a damn tease!" Carrie whimpered and she wanted him in it.

"Do it, baby! Go in me, please!" she begged with more need and want than at any other time in her life.

He just smiled and figured that he better do it or Carrie may get pissed at him. His fingers slid under her panties, dipped in her soaking, wet pussy for just a second, enough to wet them and he started for the tiny hole, behind her pussy.

"Are you ready?" he asked as he moved over the tiny hole, circling it, teasing her more and he knew that this was the best way to excite her.

"Oh God yes!" she cried out as he slowly teased and tormented her to no end. She wanted him in her and that's when Carrie felt something start to happen.

Jake made sure his finger was good and wet and he pushed.

"Oh my God," she moaned, grabbing his neck with all of her might and his large finger carefully took her.

He slowly pushed in, gently twisting his finger from side to side, making sure that this sexy lady felt no pain, only pleasure. Her body refused him at first, but her need quickly took control and Carrie's muscles began to relax, letting him slip in.

"Oh yes! Ahhh, shit!" Carrie squealed out, hugging his neck, enjoying the feel of him being in such a private place and she knew what would come later.

He kept pushing and slowly eased deeper into Carrie. Her soft moaning and squeezing his neck, told him that she was enjoying every second of this. Jake pushed more, until there was no more finger to push. He had his longest finger, completely buried in his sweet and sexy mother's ass.

Carrie held him, as she fought off the urge to cum and now, she was ready for more. "I wanta suck you and then," she whispered, gently easing his fingers from her excited ass and she dropped to her knees in front of him.

"I want this..." she moaned as she grabbed his long cock in her small right hand and squeezed. "Up my ass...as far as it will go!" Carrie growled as she thought of something so big, in such a small place.

"You'll be the first to have it," she smiled, opened her mouth and Carrie sucked him in and half way down her throat.

They had done and enjoyed so many things together, but Jake had never been as hard as he was right now and Carrie loved it. She sucked him with all of her might, forcing him down her silky throat, until she gagged, but there was no way she was going to stop.

"Aaaarrrrgggg!" she gagged, but Carrie kept sucking, making his long and very hard cock, slide deeper into her warm throat.

"Aaaarrrrgggg! Oh fuck, I love doing this for you!" she stopped to laugh and Carrie quickly went back to work.

She sucked harder, forcing him deeper, knowing that he had to be getting close to cuming. Carrie stopped, pulled him from her mouth and whispered. "Cum in me!" and she went back to sucking her man, her lover, the last man that was ever going to get her again and that man was, her son.

"I'm so close, you sexy bitch!" he moaned, watching his long and very stiff cock going completely in her mouth and down her throat.

"Suck it, bitch! Suck it!" Jake grunted as he looked on and he started lifting his hips, pumping her mouth just as if it was her wonderful pussy or the sweet-looking ass that he also planned on using later.

Yes, fuck my mouth! Fuck it, baby! Fuck it! Carrie thought as he fucked her mouth, holding her head, insuring that she was in the perfect position for him to use her. Her baby was training her to be the perfect whore, his whore.

"Oh fuck! I love you! Oh my God, I love you so much!" Jake cried out as he fucked the beautiful woman that sat on her knees in front of him, sucking his cock better than any of the other whores that he used in the past.

She looked at him as he used her, his words made tears flow from her eyes and she loved him just as much. I love you, my baby. I love you more than life. Carrie thought with love for this handsome young man that was using her.

Jake stood up, grunted and it happened. "Oh my God! Oh my God!" he yelled and he did not care if it was heard miles away. He was cuming in the most wonderful lady on the face of the earth.

Carrie felt his cock jump and when he stood, she looked up to him with love in her heart. His cum blasted into her mouth and down her throat, before she could even swallow. My baby! My sweet, sweet baby! Cum! Cum, all you want! I'm yours to use and to do anything you can dream of! She thought as his cum shot into her and it quickly went down her throat.

He held her tight as each large blast of cum shot from the tip of his long cock and into her warm mouth. He could fell her swallowing and it made him cum more. Jake kept moving his hips, emptying all of his seeds and he knew that in just a few minutes, he'd be ready to do it again. She could make him hard if he was dead.

Jake fell back on the bed and laughed. "Oh my God!" he said pulling her up and on his body. "I love you so much," he said with a whispered as he gently kissed her on the lips.

"And...I love you," she whispered back and Carrie rested her head on Jake's chest, hearing his young heart pounding and she knew that it was all because of her.

*.

Jake dosed off for awhile, as his sexy Mom filled his mind, thinking of all the fun that they were going to have and he felt something nice around his cock. He slowly opened his eyes, looked down and Jake saw his Mom sucking his cock.

"Oh fuck!" he moaned, stretching his upped body, enjoying the feel of being in Mom's sexy mouth again.

"That's my sexy girl. Suck it, baby. Suck it!" Jake moaned louder, as he lifted his hips, driving himself deeper into Carrie's mouth.

She sucked him as hard as she could, knowing her baby would be so hard in a few minutes and ready to fuck her silly. Come on, I need you nice and hard! Carrie thought as she sucked and gently stroked him. I need you to fuck me! She thought again and Carrie couldn't wait for Jake to mount her and fuck her.

He lay there, loving Mom sucking his cock and Jake knew what Mom needed. He grabbed her in his arms, quickly rolled over on top of her beautiful body and pointed his cock between her legs.

"I'm gunna fuck you stupid!"

Carrie smiled up to him and moaned. "Oh yes, I need my baby in me!"

Jake made sure that she was nice and wet, he aimed his cock and he took her. "Ahhh, yes!" he cried out as he carefully pushed in Mom's tiny, wet pussy.

Her muscles grabbed him and they squeezed hard. So hard that, Jake wondered if they were going to snip off his cock. Mom was tight and her muscles were unbelievable. He had lots of girls', but none of them ever felt as good as Mom did.

Carrie loved it when Jake grabbed and rolled her over. She felt him reaching between their bodies and she knew what was coming. Jake eased in her and Carrie felt as if she was being split in two. He hadn't been inside her in a very long time and it was like their first time, but this time, he was taking her.

"Ahhh, God! Yes, oh yes!" Carrie squealed as Jake's big, long cock sank into her tiny hole, stretching it so wide, it hurt like hell.

"Oh fuck, it hurts! It hurts so fucking bad!" she screamed and Carrie was in heaven. Her baby was back where he belonged, in her pussy.

He held her squirming and twisting body with all of his might. "You fuckin' whore! I love fucking you!" Jake grunted as he pushed more, knowing that she was getting it all tonight.

She couldn't help but biting her lip, as his hard cock sank deep into her pussy. "I love it when you fuck me this hard!" Carrie moaned as more of his hard cock sank into her body, stretching her pussy, until it felt like it was ripped in two.

"And yes...I'm a whore! I'm your whore! I'm your fuck whore!" she screamed as he held her arms over her head, ramming his massive cock deep into her pussy.

"Come on...fuck me harder! Fuck your whore!" she yelled at him and Carrie was ready for whatever Jake wanted.

He loved this and Jake was going to make the best of it. He lay, watching Mom fucking him for months and now it was his turn to fuck her. If she wanted it hard, he was going to do it.

Jake reached under her legs and grabbed both of Carrie's wrists and pulled them over her head. "Now I'm going to fuck your nasty cunt so hard...you won't be able to walk right for a week!" he growled in her face as he thrust forward.

"Oh God! You fucker!" she screamed, thinking that his cock was going to go completely through her body and out her ass.

He fucked her harder than any other girl he had ever been with and Carrie loved it. "I love fucking you!" he yelled as he thrust forward as hard as he could, loving the look on pain on her pretty face.

"You bastard! Let me go! Let me go!" she squealed, acting as if she was trying to free herself, but Carrie loved it and she wanted more.

"You're not going anywhere until I finish and I plan on fuckin' this sweet ass all night!"

"No, let me go!" she moaned as her hips pushed to him, wanting Jake's cock deeper. Carrie loved it hard and Jake couldn't have been any better.

"You prick...stop! Oh my God...stop!" Carrie whimpered as her brain spun and her heart pounded in her chest.

"Fuck you, bitch! I'm wearing this nasty thing out!" he growled as he rammed in Carrie so far, Jake hoped he wasn't hurting her.

"No, let me go! Let me go!" she cried out and like before; she acted as if she was trying to get away from him, but she loved it all and suddenly, a wonderful feeling swept over her body.

She clinched her fist; her heart was pounding and all at once, Carrie orgasmed. "Oh my God! Ahhh God, yes!" Carrie screamed as the wonderful feelings tore through her body.

It felt as if every nerve in her body was on fire. Her pussy grabbed him, squeezing hard and it didn't have any plans of letting go anytime soon. Carrie was coming around her young lover and she was so happy, tears ran from her pretty eyes.

"Fuck me! Ahhh God, fuck me!" she squealed as Jake used her harder and so much faster, lifting her small ass from the bed with each forceful thrust in.

She looked at his handsome face as he pumped and rammed in her like a madman. "Come on baby, cum in me! Shoot that hot, gooey cum up my pussy!" Carrie moaned as he fucked her like she was nothing but a whore and she loved it. If her man wanted it this way, he was free to do it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds