Mom's Best Friend: A Virginity Lost

"If you wanted to play with my titties you could have just asked," she joked, as I kissed back and forth between her huge knockers. "As a matter of fact, Eddie, you can always ask me to do anything you want."

I had absorbed her generous words, but I was still lying on her chest with my mouth worshipping her heavenly pillows. I reluctantly moved my head away from those beautiful breasts ever so briefly to confess, "I'd be lying if I told you I haven't fantasized a trillion times about my face luxuriating right here."

"A trillion?" she doubted, teasingly.

"We'll, maybe only a million," I smiled.

She grabbed my head and buried my face within her valley of womanly flesh. Although my body was spent, my mind and mouth were on full alert and I kissed and licked those wonderful melons.

"Mmmmmm, you like these titties, don't you?" she purred, her breasts so large she could squeeze them around both sides of my head.

"I love these big tits," I replied, liking being able to use coarse words in front of her... something I usually only did with my friends of online gaming fame.

"I've seen you drooling over them forever," she correctly recalled.

"I never thought I would get to see them, let alone touch them, let alone kiss them, let alone suck the nipples on them," I said, demonstrating all of these heavenly firsts, still in awe of this whole surreal day.

"You can see them whenever you want, and next time you can even fuck them," she promised.

"Really?!" I asked, excited at that possibility.

"Oh Eddie, there is little I won't do," she smiled wickedly, before adding, "but unfortunately my open house, which will be very different from the open house I just gave you, is in forty minutes, so we can't do any more now. I have to clean up and make myself presentable."

"Okay," I said, not wanting this moment to end.

"Don't worry, stud, I'll work that cock of yours to the bone," she said, reaching down to find it was still hard.

"Wow, still ready to go!" she recognized, impressed.

"It doesn't take many naps," I joked, as I reluctantly allowed her to reclaim her luscious tits, and stood up.

"I've been told I'm insatiable and too horny," she said as she got off the bed too.

"I'm the poster boy for horny," I returned.

As she put her bra back on, she fished, "And am I the poster woman for MILF?"

"God, yes," I nodded as I watched her getting dressed, a reverse striptease as she languorously covered up all the parts of her gorgeous body that I was so in lust with, clearly enjoying her captive audience while I was recording a mental picture of every inch of her perfect body.

She put her dress back on, picked up her panties from the floor and tossed them to me, "Studmuffin, here's a memento of your first time."

"Thanks," I said, very excited to have the sexy, damp panties... damp because of me!!!

"I'll be in touch when I need a lawn mowed," she smiled wickedly, gesturing towards her well-trimmed tuft of 'lawn', now unfortunately hidden away.

"I'm on call twenty-four seven," I promised, getting dressed myself.

"Well have your cell phone on, studly. I'll be calling you for some three hole plugging right after the open house," she said, making my very sated and sleeping cock resurrect itself.

"Three hole plugging?" I gasped.

"I told you there isn't much I won't do," she said, walking over to me and kissing me. Once she broke the kiss, she reached down and stroked my still erect cock, "My mouth, my pussy, my tits and my ass are all available for you to fuck and play with."

"I think I just died and went to heaven... again," I said dreamily, thinking she was a Goddess, my Goddess.

"Oh, Big Eddie," she promised, "we are just getting started. I want to be your first everything."

She kissed me one more time, her tongue sliding into my mouth for a lengthy French kiss (another first) and gave my cock one last squeeze before turning and walking out of the room... leaving me high and hard.

As I got dressed I couldn't help but think about how life worked in mysterious ways... falling down the stairs while jerking off and eavesdropping had led not only to my losing my virginity, but to getting my very own full time MILF slut.

And my incestuous fantasies of someday fucking my beautiful sexy Mom had moved from the realms of Impossible Dream all the way to Actual Possibility. It wasn't a slam dunk, but it was a step closer than it had been yesterday.

Wow!!!

It was going to be a great summer!

The end... for now.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds