Mom Seduced Me Slowly

Suddenly she threw the utensils on floor and sat on water spilt on floor . This made a loud sound as the steel glasses stroked the floor, and made a loud shriek . : Oh GOD!. AAAHHHH> I am dying . Oh Ohmaa ."

I could not understand anything , but as she was crying and shrieking , so I came running from my room and reaching near her, asked as to what happened. She said in a painful voice, " Oh son! I was going to kitchen and the water from the glass spilt on ground. It made it slippery and I slipped and fell down with a big thud on my butt. Something was there on the ground and I fell on it. It pinched on my back and it is paining terribly like hell."

I was puzzled , as I had seen her , herself spilling the water and then sitting with a sound on it. It was all clear that it was just acting and she was totally O.K. But I could not understand as to what she was up to, so I kept the pretense and asked her as to how is the pain now. And if she fell terribly, but she kept acting as if in lot of pain and kept squirming and wiggling on ground itself.

As she was wearing only blouse and petticoat , and she was sitting on ground pretending to fell down and I was standing near her, so I could clearly see her cleavage and her boobs were visible through the neck of blouse till almost her nipples.

Watching her big boobs and her erect and pink nipples gave me instant erection and my cock, which had gone down and soft by now , again stood like a pole now. As she was sitting and I standing , so my cock was almost near her face and on the same level. I was still wearing the same lungi only , so it was more prominently and clearly before her eyes. She gave a sigh and her eyes were again glued to my erect cock, but she was constantly crying ( fake) and making sounds as if in lot of pain.

I kept standing there for some time and watching her boobs and she ogling my cock. Then I asked her " Mom! how is the pain now? How are you feeling? Where had it pinched / struck you? Should I call a doctor or should I take you to some hospital?"

Mom kept making painful sounds and said " Oh Son! Thanks a lot .but one thing is that today is Sunday and still quite early morning, so the doctor clinic will be close yet. Secondly I slipped and fell on my butt and fell on something lying on the floor, so it hit me in the butt. It is paining like hell on my rear and naturally I can not show it , to some male doctor. Will you please be nice enough to help ne to stand and take me to bed room. Where I may take a rest and look the wound it may have done and also apply some oil or ointment there."

I gladly agreed and put my hands under both her arms and tried to pull her up to stand. She got hold of my shoulder and tried to get up. As I was wearing a lungi only with my cock standing erect near her face, so when she got up , my cock hit her on the face and rubbed on her cheeks. She gave a low moan and showed as if nothing happened. I also ignored it, but this small rubbing made my cock more erect and tight.

She put her one arm around my shoulder as if to take support and put her body weight on my shoulder and started walking to her bedroom. In this position , her left boob was touching my right arm and she was deliberately putting more pressure of her boob on my arm. I was enjoying the feeling a lot and was slow walking to bedroom.

We reached in her room and I helped her lye on the bed. She was still wiggling and making painful sounds as if in a big pain. I asked her if I could do something to help her? She asked me to move out of room as she wanted to see, as to where had she fell and hit her butt and if there was some wound and how big it was.

I went out of the room and closed the door. In about 2 minutes, mom called my name and I entered the room. She was still sitting on bed and crying in pain. I asked her if the wound was big or the pain was more. She told me that she had tried to see her back ( butt) side by raising her petticoat , but she could not see anything as it is not possible for one to see own butt or back. But still it was paining like hell and as no blood was coming out so she feared that perhaps she had fell on butt and also on some thing lying on ground , so it might be a inner wound and no outer cut. But it was paining and she was unable even to see it.

I knew it was all acting and fake, but I could not find as to why she was doing it or what was she up to. So I tried to wait and watch and go with the show.

I told mom that as she was in pain and she could not find where it struck her, so the only solution is to go to or call a doctor to see it and give some medicines. She immediately refused it saying that she will not reveal her butt and back to some doctor as it was so humiliating to show it to him.

I asked if I may call some of her friends from neighborhood, so it will not be a problem to show it to a lady. But she refused even this , saying that the ladies will be busy with their homes at this time and also if she show it to them , they will make stories of her showing her butt to them in themselves.

I was getting frustrated as to what to say, then suddenly it strike me, I knew she was faking and refusing to show her back to anybody on one pretext or other, so it might be that she is horny and want to seduce me . Hence to test the waters , I politely said, " Mom! it is not proper for a son to say this , but I can understand your problem . As you are in pain and perhaps you have hit yourself down there and it is not proper to show it to some one else as he or she may talk about it out, so if you don't mind , I may see at least your back above the petticoat, to find if there is some wound on your back. This way you have not to reveal your modesty and at the same time we will find it out."

Mom's eyes sparkled , as if she was waiting for this moment only, and she again said in a husky voice " Yes son, You are right . You may watch at least my back for a wound."

She laid down on the bed and I sat near her back. I slowly put my hand about 6 inches above her cord of petticoat and rubbed her back there and asked if it pained there. She said no it is down . I slowly kept rubbing and brought my hand down , even it touched the cord of her petticoat but she kept saying , " still down, it is paining down there."

I asked in a whisper like voice " Mom it seems that the wound is on your buttocks, but I cant see it , if you don't mind , you may pull your petticoat a bit down so that I may see it properly. Mom again said " No son! it is shameless thing to reveal my butt to you. How can a mother lye naked butt and showing and allowing touching it to her son."

I understood the game she was playing with me now. So keeping the game on , I again said " Mom! I am your son , so there is no chance of my telling it to anyone else. Also you need not to shy , as what we are doing is part of your medication and here you are not revealing your body to anyone but think like showing your wound to a doctor."

She said " Yes I can understand it, also you are the only one, whom I can trust and also who is not going to make stories of my showing my butt to you. If you promise not to tell anyone and also see it only as a doctor sees his patient, you may pull my petticoat a bit down."

This was getting more and more sexier. Now my mom has allowed me to reveal her butt and I was getting hornier with each passing minute.

With trembling hand, and for the first time in my life, I turned my mom and took hold of the cord tying her petticoat to open it. Mom was feeling shy and she kept her eyes closed. I loosened the cord and she again turned and hid her face in the pillow. Now her back was clear. I pulled the petticoat down and slowly, her buttocks came to open as she was not wearing any panty, so the butt was clear before my eyes. Was she deliberately not wearing any panty? I could not find out. But there was no time to think of all these things, and I was enjoying the sight of her beautiful buttocks.. They were so big and in pinkish color. They were quite tight and marvelous. I lost in the beauty of them and kept looking the magnificent globs of flesh. My cock was getting tight and standing like a pole. As mom was facing downward so there was no chance of seeing it. So I kept ogling her naked beauty. After some time mom asked " What are you doing son? Is there any wound on butt?" I said " No mom there is no wound visible, may I touch them to find any hidden wound?" Mom said " What foolish you are asking , here I am lying with my butt naked , for you to inspect for any wound and you are asking my permission to find it"

I slowly, and for the first time in my life, put my hands on her butt. They were so soft and yet firm. As soon as I put my hands on her butt, a moan came out of her lips. Boy , she was enjoying it and was getting horny as her game plan was working now.

I rubbed my hands on her butt, and asked her if there was any pain , to which she replied no. I pulled the petticoat down till her knees . I said" Mom there is no wound or any sign visible where you have hit while you fell down. If you don't mind , let me part your buttocks a bit and to see between them for any wound, as when you fell down , you may hit between them."

Mom kept silent and I took it for her permission\. I slowly got hold of both of her buttocks and pulled them side ways as if opening a book. Both her buttocks opened and the crack between them came open to my eyes. My gaze started down from her lower back and came to her puckered hole of her anal opening. As soon as I saw her pinkish hole of ass, I almost shed my load out of my cock. The most beautiful sight of her ass was before me , and I was clearly watching her beautiful anal hole. A sigh came out of my mouth. Mom also heard it but didn't say anything. Clearly I was getting more and more hornier. She asked, " Son! Is there any wound visible." Now I was clear in my mind as to where this all sexier game was leading to. Perhaps this was my lucky day.

I, pretending to find the wound , rubbed my finger in her butt crack and asked her , if there was any pain there. Slowly I brought my finger to her anal hole and I could not hold myself and put my finger on its opening . As soon as my finger touched her opening , she jerked heavily and a big moan came out of her lips. I said" Mom! The place here is a bit different in color and as I touched here, you jerked , I think while you fell down, you hit on your shit place and perhaps some invisible wound is there in your this hole. As there is no way to find it out, so I will rub here a bit and you tell me if it is paining and if my rubbing causes some relief in pain."

Mom said in a trembling voice, " Son! It seems very shameless of me , of lying butt naked on bed and allowing you to show not only my butt but even my anal opening to your eyes. And as if this much is not enough , I am allowing you to rub me on my opening. How humiliating and shameless this is?"

I feared , she may not change her mind and to keep the game continue, I said in a soothing tone " Oh Mom! Why do you think in this way. What we are doing is not anything bad, but as if one shows one's body to a doctor. As they have no lewd thoughts, so there is nothing wrong. Here also , we are doing the same thing. Don't take it otherwise and let me rub my finger here and you tell me if it helps you in pain." Mom kept silent and I kept rubbing the tip of my finger on her ass opening. I was enjoying it a lot and my cock was so tight that I feared that I may not hold any longer and may climax in my lungi , but I kept myself in control.

I asked ," Mom if the rubbing is helping in reducing the pain, then tell me." Mom said in a trembling tone, " Yes son! I think that I fell on my anus, so it is hurting . But it is soothing when you rub it here. But son! Is there any wound here , which may need a medicine?." I took this chance to my benefit and said" Mom!my hands are busy holding both your butts apart, so it is inconvenient to rub on your ass hole. If you don't mind ( as if something was still left to mind) , will you please bend on your knees in a doggy pose, because then your butt will open by themselves and I will be able to examine your hole properly and also will rub your wound properly."

Mom did not say anything and just folded her knees and lifted her body on them, Now she was standing in doggy style and her both knees were wide apart, which resulted in opening her butt hole completely open to my prying eyes and also her cunt was clearly visible in this pose. This was the most erotic scene of my life. Here my mom was butt naked with her petticoat lying below her knees and she bent in doggy pose as if ready to be fucked hard, with her both fuck holes open clearly to my reach and eyes.

We both knew , where all this acting was leading to. So keeping this game of seduction on, I touched her ass hole with my finger and started rubbing there. Mom's breathing has intensified and she was breathing heavily. She was clearly aroused and horny.

I pretended ignorant and said" Mom , rubbing at your ass hole is helping you in pain, but there is no wound visible here, I think there is some inner wound and if you allow , may I put my finger a bit inside and rub there, so that if the wound is inside it will help you."

Mom knew my plan to put my fingers in her anus and finger fuck her in the name of rubbing the wound, but as she also wanted it so she allowed me to put one finger a bit in side. I put my index finger in mouth to lubricate and put the tip of it on her opening. She shivered in excitement. I pushed the finger in till one knuckle was in it. She did not say anything and kept enjoying the finger fuck I was giving her. I pushed my finger completely in and started pulling and pushing it slowly.

In starting , she was tense and her anal ring of muscles was tight , but as I kept pulling and pushing the finger, slowly she eased and her anal muscle released . My finger was moving in and out more easily now. I added one more finger and started fucking her ass with two fingers now, she did not say anything and kept standing in the same doggy pose.

I asked " Mom! is the rubbing helps you in soothing and reducing your pain? " She said " Yes Son! It really helps when you rub me down there inside. I think I must have hit myself somewhere in here . So when you rub it helps. I am happy to have such an understanding son, to help me in pain. But son, can you push your fingers more in , as I think the wound is more inside and if your finger reaches more in, it may massage me there and I may get relief?."

I said " Sorry mom, this is the maximum length of fingers. I can put 3 fingers instead of 2 but cant reach more inside." Mom said" Son!please see if there is some long and thick carrot or reddish in kitchen, and if there is something , please massage my inside with that instead of fingers as it will reach more in depths."

I saddened as if fucking mom with reddish, then I had to take my fingers out, and my chance of finger fucking was over. So reluctantly, I went to kitchen and got hold of one reddish which was about 4- 5 inches long and about 2 inches in girth. I brought and showed it to mom. Mom said ," Yes, it is ok and much longer than your finger , so put it in me." As soon as I kept it on her ass hole, she stopped me and said, " Stop son! You see these vegetables are sprayed with many insecticides and pesticides . so if you put it in my hole , it may cause irritation or other problem. We need one condom to put on it, so that the chemicals do not come in contact with my flesh down in there. I said mom we don't have any condom in house, so what can we do?"

Mom said then don't use this reddish and see if we can get something else. I was confused as what really mom wanted, as she was seducing me from morning and now when I got a chance to finger fuck her ass, she was stopping me on one pretext or other. I did not understand her game plan, so I decided to wait and watch.

Mom started looking here and there in the pretext of searching for something to use in place of carrot, but naturally there was nothing . She started showing as if she is disappointed and started wiggling and squirming as if in pain and kept saying Ah Oh etc. I did not know what to do or to say. So I kept silent. She again asked me if I could get something which is about 5-6 inches long and about 3 inches thick , but does not have any chemicals sprayed on it. I didn't have anything such, I knew mom is trying to seduce me and wants this game to lead to sex, but how?.

Suddenly an idea flashed in my mind. Oh GOD!so this is the plan of her. She wants me to ask about my cock, and she is pretending to be innocent and not herself speak of it. I thought that it was getting late, so on the pretext of scratching my leg , I pulled the lungi to one side. As I was not wearing any underwear , so my erect cock , which was so tight since morning, jerked and flashed out itself in its full glory. As soon as , my cock came out in full view, I pretended shyness and tried to cover it under my lungi.

You can imagine the scene. Here was my mother standing in doggy style on all fours and I was sitting near her , with my erect and 7 inches and about 3.5 inches fat cock , standing out in light , just about 2 feet from her wanting eyes.

As soon as , I tried to put my cock under lungi, she stopped me and smilingly said, "Oh son! you have developed to a hunk. You are so big and your this thing is so thick and about 3.5 inch in girth. But it is so erect and tight. I kept silent and just kept watching what she will do now. She kept ogling my cock for about 2 minutes and then brought her hand near to it and got hold of it in her hand,

As soon as , she got hold of my cock, and big moan came out of my mouth. And also my cock gave a big jerk. Mom did not let it go and kept it in her tight fist. She slowly started caressing my cock on its full length.

I was in pure heaven. But moans were coming out of my mouth. She kept using her fist on its full length and said, " Oh Son! I did not know that you have grown so big. It must be more than 6 inches and quite big". I said " Yes mom! It is 7 inches long and about 4 inches in girth". She exclaimed and said " Oh you are so big. Even your father was about half of your size. You are not like a man but like a donkey."

While she was talking like this, she kept using her hand ,moving up and down on my cock on its full length. I said " Oh mom! It feels so nice. Please keep doing it. "

She immediately stopped her hand and let my cock go off her hand and said , " Oh son! I was just curious . You are my son and I am your mother. It is a sin against GOD and society to hold one's son's penis in his mother's hand. Now you get up and search for something which is a bit less in length and also a bit less in girth than your penis, so that we may use that to massage me down there in side."

I was again confused as what to say and didn't understand her game plan. So I said ," Mom! there is nothing which is of about the size of my cock... erer I mean my penis, which we may use to put inside your down there and use to massage you inside. Anyway mom!if you don't mind I am ready to help you out with my penis, and if you allow I may put my cock... I mean my penis in your ass, and rub and massage you in there."

Mom feigning innocent said" No Son!we are mom and son and we are GOD fearing Christians. How can you even think of putting your penis in my anal passage? It is incest and sin . Even society does not approve it. Just think, if some body come to know it, what reputation we both will have in society?"

I thought that it means Mom is ready to allow me to put my cock in her ass, but acting to refuse me in the name of society and religion. So pulling her game plan ahead and kept persuading her and said" Mom!it is not a sin. What we will be doing is not anything wrong as we will not be doing it with lewd intention but it is a part of your medication. As when a doctor puts his finger in a lady, to examine her it is not bad, the same way , what we will be doing is , now anything against the norms of society but it is a part of your medication and to help you in pain. Secondly , as neither me nor you are going to talk to anyone about this , so how can any body come to know and talk about it. When no body knows it , so nothing goes against our social status. We will keep it as our own little secret. Now just put your head down on pillow and keep your butt high in the air , and I will put in and rub you in and out and your all pain will be gone."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds