"Mom-Son": A Love Story

He laughed for the first time, as he moved directly to my cunt, "We can do both, Mom, but first I want to taste you."

His tongue parted my wet pussy lips and I moaned, "Mmmmm, that feels so good, son."

"You taste so good," he complimented back.

His tongue was amazing. I hadn't had a man between my legs licking me in years and in seconds I could feel my orgasm already building. He explored my cunt like some sort of pussy archeologist, searching every crevice of my cunt. I moaned, "This obviously isn't your first time eating cunt, baby."

He sucked my clit between his lips making my whole body tremble before he let go and admitted, surprising me again, "Chess camp girls are very outgoing."

"Oh myyy," I moaned, the thought of Paul having sex at chess camp a crazy visual.

"Plus, if...we...are...revealing...secrets," he added flicking my clit with his tongue between each word, "I...lost...my...virginity...to...."

He stopped, again taking my clit between his lips, making me moan loudly as I fell onto my back, "Tooooo whooooo."

"You sure you want to know?" he teased, replicating my earlier story teasing, adding, "I'd hate for you to know that I am not just the innocent nerdy son you think I am."

"Oh, you naughty boy," I moaned, frustrated by his teasing tongue and words and somewhat disappointed that I wouldn't be his first.

"You didn't answer the question," he pointed out, as he slid a finger inside my inferno.

"Aaaahh, God," I screamed, "yes, I want to know who you fucked first instead of me."

"She is a good friend of yours," he continued, as his finger explored inside me like a snake meandering around.

"Whooooo?" I questioned, knowing my orgasm was getting close.

He revealed the name, "Mrs. Bell," and simultaneously found my g-spot, while putting excess pressure on my clit.

"Whaaaaat?" I screamed, as my orgasm hit me like a hammer, as did his revelation that his first fuck was my best friend, and neighbor, Laurie Bell.

He shook his head sideways, creating wave after wave of euphoria as the most intense orgasm I can ever remember having cascaded through me like constant waves hitting the shore.

When he finally backed away from my still twitching cunt, he stood up, smiled looking down at me, his face shiny with my cum, "I have wanted to do that for a long, long time."

"Well," I said, trying to recapture my breath, still laying on my back, "I hope it was worth the wait, son."

He climbed onto the bed, laid beside me and kissed me. This time it was soft and tender, romantic like two lovers would do. He kissed my upper lip, my lower lip and then both. I melted into his touch just like I used to with his father.

When he broke the kiss, I asked, with a playful smile, "Enjoying Nude Day?"

"It is easily the best Nude Day of my life," he quipped back with a smile.

"Not the best day of your life?" I pouted back.

"Times infinity," he said back, quoting my response whenever Darren used to respond to how much he loved me all those years ago.

I gasped, "Oh, my God."

"What?" He asked, the look on my face probably worrisome.

"You are just the twin of your father," I said, adding, "in looks, personality, and voice."

He stared at me with his blue eyes, so sweet, sincere, and insecure as he asked, "So you see Dad when you look at me?"

"Oh honey," I smiled, his insecurity only adding to his sexiness, "Although you have so many of your father's traits, I still see you."

I leaned in and kissed him again. After a brief kiss, I said, "Honey, I love you. First as a son, but strangely, hopefully, as a lover."

"I love you too, Mom," he admitted.

I glanced down and saw that his cock was still rock hard and ready for action, "So you've been fucking a married woman?" I questioned raising my eyebrow.

He smiled, "Sometimes, she is very needy."

"I know someone else who is very needy," I retorted, reaching for his cock.

"So I see," he agreed.

"I want to know all about how you and my best friend ended up lovers," I said, slowly stroking his cock, "but right now I have other needs to be fulfilled."

"I don't fuck and tell," he quipped.

"That better be true," I countered, as I pushed him onto his back, straddled him and lowered my cunt onto his stiff missile.

"God, Mommmm," he moaned, as my cunt swallowed his cock.

"God, indeed," I agreed, as all eight inches widened my long neglected cunt. "I can't remember that last time I had a cock inside me."

"Me either," he joked.

"Hmmm, does my boy go both ways?" I asked playfully, as I began slowly riding his cock.

"God, no," he responded, appalled by the accusation.

I laughed, "Good, I want my man to focus on pleasing me."

"That I'll do," he promised, leaning up to suck on my breasts as I continued slowly riding his cock.

The next few minutes were slowly building the pleasure. I was making love to him as he splattered my breasts with kisses and nibbles. I couldn't believe how good it felt to have him inside me; it was even better than I had imagined.

As my second orgasm finally began to build, I got slightly aggressive, putting my hands on his chest as I began riding him faster.

"That's it, Mom, ride me," he groaned.

"As you wish," I smiled back, beginning to bounce on his cock taking all of it inside me.

As my own breathing increased, Paul began bucking up, meeting my downward bounces.

"Oh yes, baby, fuck Mommy," I moaned, as the thrusts made his cock go even deeper inside me.

A few more bounces and he startled me, as in one swift move, he flipped me over onto my back, grabbed my ankles, held them towards my ears and slammed his cock in me.

"Fuuuuuuck," I screamed, as he began fucking me hard and fast. The helpless position also brought enhanced pleasure as it allowed him to reach new depths inside me.

After just a few strokes, his body slamming into mine with each deep thrust, I was babbling like the raging hungry slut I was at the moment. "Yes, baby, fuck Mommy, fuck her hard," and "Shit, baby, your cock feels so good in me," and "Pound my cunt, baby," and "Harder, baby," and finally, as my second orgasm of the day exploded through me, I screamed, "Yesssss, fuckkk me, you Mother-fuckerrrrrrrrrr."

He continued fucking me throughout my orgasm until he warned, "I'm going to come soon."

"Where do you want to come, baby?" I asked, willing to allow him to spray his seed in or on me.

He surprised me when he responded, his own breathing getting erratic, "Beg me to fill your cunt, Mom."

"Oh, you dirty boy," I moaned, not even able to remember what it felt like to have come explode inside me. "Fill Mommy with your cum, baby."

"Oh yes, Mom," he grunted, sweat dripping down his forehead, as he continued pounding me, "I lovvve you," he screamed as he filled my cunt.

"I love you, too," I whimpered back as I felt his cum spray my cunt walls.

He slowed down, continuing to slowly fuck me, allowing every last drop of cum to end up inside me.

When he finally pulled out, I, without hesitation, quickly moved myself to take his cock back in my mouth. I just needed to have to it in my mouth.

"Oh, God," he groaned, as I slowly deep throated him, impressed I could get all eight inches in me.

After a couple minutes, I took it out of my mouth and asked, "So how many times can you get this missile fired up?"

"A few more that's for sure," he said.

"Well, I think today I want to find out just how many times you can reload that thing," I smiled, as I took his cock back into my mouth.

I began bobbing, switching from taking just a couple inches back and forth to deep throating him, he said, "Fuck Mom, even Mrs. Bell can't deep throat me."

A strange sense of pride chilled me as I indeed wanted to be his best lover, but also his best cocksucker. I wanted to do everything with him: swallow his load, take facials, feel his cum on my tits, feel my cunt be sprayed and, eventually, allow him to take my anal cherry. I wanted to do everything with him, regretting that I never gave myself completely to Darren when he was alive.

I sucked his cock for an eternity, worshipping his cock completely until I finally felt his cum spray down my throat...his cum instantly a welcomed addiction.

We both lay in bed, a couple of minutes later, my head resting on his shoulder as he cuddled me. I suggested, "Why don't we take a nap so we can both reenergize our batteries."

"Sure," Paul said, kissing the back of my head.

"I really do love you, son," I said, feeling a sense of serenity unlike any I could ever recall.

"I love you too, Mom," he offered back.

As I moved my nylon feet up and down his leg, I asked, "Does wearing nylons count on Nude Day?"

"For our version of Nude Day, definitely," he agreed, as I saw his cock, which had finally shrunk, start to grow yet again.

My foot went to his cock as I asked, "One more time before the nap?"

He said, as he rolled on top of me, this time going to fuck me in the missionary position, "If you insist."

As his cock, only half hard at the moment, slid inside me I moaned, "Ohhh, son, I insist."

THE END

Do you want to read about Paul and Courtney's incestuous journey?

About Courtney's first time having anal sex?

About their exotic trip to the exclusive incest island?

About Courtney having her first lesbian experience with her best friend Laurie?

Or does this story end just fine as it is.

As always...thanks for reading...

Jasmine June 2014

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds