Mom Spreads Her Legs

"That's right, mom," Jack said, excitement in his voice. "Touch yourself like that."

He took a photo, but after taking only one he put the camera aside. He wanted to watch, not photograph. He sat down on the end of the lounge chair, his mom's legs spread out to either side of him.

Jill's hand moved faster and faster. At first, the bikini bottom, tightly pressed against her skin, didn't move. But as her fingers pressed harder and faster, the fabric began to give way. Her swirling fingers pushed it right, and then left. On either side, her outer lips, bare and freckled, came into view.

"Take it off, mom," Jack said.

"Oh, Jack," Jill replied. She didn't take it off, but she kept moving her hand, faster and faster, and the tiny lycra piece lifted and moved back and forth across the skin of her mound.

Jack put his hands on his mom's thighs and squeezed. He pushed them back while she masturbated.

"I can see everything already, mom," Jack said. "There's nothing to hide from me. I see your pussy through the suit. Take it off. You'll get yourself off better if you take it off."

Jill's hand kept moving between her legs. Her head was back, against the seat cushion, and her eyes were closed. She heard Jack's words as though through a thick filter of lust and confusion. He wanted her to do something, but she was so busy rubbing herself she didn't know how to do it.

"You do it," she said. "You do it."

"O.K., mom," Jack said.

It was easy to do. His hands went to each side of the bikini bottom, and each gave a quick tug on the string on her hip. The knot came undone on each side. Jack pulled, and after a moment's resistance he felt her ass lift off the chair and the bikini bottom gave way to his hands. As soon as it was off her he tossed it to the side.

His mom's pussy lay in front of him, uncovered. Her hand never stopped rapidly massaging the little clit, and the motion caused her pussy lips to open and close in a steady rhythm, revealing pink depths that left Jack in rapture. Jack took her thighs in his hand, and he squeezed them, enjoying the soft, pale, freckled skin and the firm, lean muscles underneath. He held the thighs apart, so he could enjoy the view that mom's hand created.

Jill closed her eyes. She focused her attention on the pressure of her hand on her pussy. She wanted to come, whether her son watched or not. Her fingers rubbed more and more furiously over the nub of her clit.

Jack sat mesmerized at the sight of his mom, open legged and frantically rubbing herself. He lost track of time. His surroundings became a blur. The singular focus of his attention was his mom's pussy.

Jill felt the orgasm come on quickly, and sooner than she expected. It welled up from inside her, and her back arched. She pushed her hand down hard on her clit and her body reacted. She came.

Jack watched, spellbound, as his mom's body shook and writhed over the lounge chair. The lips of her pussy parted.

Jill squirted. She opened her eyes, in time to see a thick spray of clear liquid erupt from her pussy, splattering and covering Jack's shirt. Jack looked on without moving, bug-eyed and open-mouthed. Jill tilted her hips up and with a quick hand opened her pussy further, and the spray became a thin jet of fluid splashing over her son's face. His mouth, open with surprise, took some of it, and Jill watched her cum spilling out its sides.

When the squirting stopped she still shook from the orgasm. Her legs and hips spasmed. While her body shook she held her gaze on her son, still and stunned. She wondered how he would respond.

She didn't wait long. The look on his face changed from slack and immobile to something different. He put a hand to his face, dripping with his mom's fluids. He wiped it off and put the hand to his mouth. He licked his mother's wetness off his hand. He closed his mouth and swallowed.

My son just swallowed my cum, Jill thought.

When he was done licking the cum off his hands he pushed his mom's legs farther apart and his face went forward. He kissed his mom's pussy, tongue out, lapping up all the wetness that coated her.

Jill closed her eyes again and moaned. It had been a long time since a man's mouth had been on her. Jack's tongue, in its attentiveness to her body, recalled the tongue of her late husband.

"John," she said.

She felt Jack pull back.

"I'm Jack," he said.

"I'm sorry," she said. "It's just . . . you felt like your father."

"He liked doing this?"

"He did."

"You'd squirt for him?"

"I did."

"And he'd drink it up, put his mouth all over you and drink it up?"

"Yes. He did."

"And you loved that."

"I did."

"I can do that too, mom," Jack said, his eyes wide and steady on hers. "And I want to. Watch."

Jill watched as Jack put his mouth on her, sucking and lapping up the wetness from her orgasm on her thighs and around her pussy. She hadn't felt anything so good since John had gone. She reached a hand forward, grabbed the short hairs on Jack's head, and held him close to her. His tongue went to work on her for several more minutes.

Eventually, Jack pulled back.

"I'll bet dad liked something else, too, mom," Jack said, as he stood up and his hands went to the waistband of his shorts.

"What are you doing, Jack?" Jill asked.

"I'm going to fuck you, mom," he said. "I've just watched you squirt and come and I've put my mouth all over your pussy, and now I need my cock inside you."

Jill almost said something in protest. It was wrong for her son to talk about her this way, she thought. But in her son's voice she heard the echo of her husband. He had talked to her that way. And she'd talked back. John and Jill had woven dirty talk into their fucking. John had always been good at it, and Jill had gotten good at it too. They had made it a contest: who could talk dirtier and make the other come first with his or her words.

Whatever reservations she might have had minutes earlier, Jill knew now she wasn't going to stop Jack from fucking her. She decided then and there she wanted Jack to know what that she thought about that. She would play with him as she had played with John.

"You want to fuck your mother's wet pussy?" Jill said to Jack, almost surprising herself.

Jack stopped, startled, and stared at his mom.

"Yes," he said. "That's what I want."

"You want to fuck me right here in the backyard by the pool, where the neighbors can hear us?" she asked.

"Yeah," Jack said. "That's exactly what I want to do to you."

A moment hung in the air. Jack and Jill knew they were on a precipice, that they were about to jump off and change things between them forever. Jack's blue eyes and Jill's hazel eyes locked on to one another, and a lifetime of love and meaning passed between them as they readied themselves to give in to their mutual desire.

"Then you better fuck me," Jill said. She lay back against the lounge chair and she pulled her legs back, spreading them wide for Jack.

"I'll fuck you, mom," Jack said. He stood up and pulled his shirt off. Jill admired the lean muscles of his chest and shoulders. She watched his hands go to the waistband of his shorts. He pushed them down his legs. Jill saw a hard, fat cock pop up when the shorts went down. There was no denying Jack's excitement, because the cock stood up straight and away from him.

I want that, she thought.

Jack wasted no time. He kicked the shorts away from his ankles and grabbed his mom's thighs again. He angled his body, and the swollen cockhead bumped against the fleshy hood over his mom's clit. Jill squealed at the contact. There was no need to use his hand to guide himself in; his cock knew where it wanted to go, and Jill's pussy was open and waiting for it.

He pushed in.

That's a fat cock, Jill thought, as it entered her. John had always satisfied her, but the cock pushing its way into her might have been even larger, or at least wider, than her husband's. It had been over two years since a man had been inside her, and with her son's cock quickly filling her she wondered how she'd been able to do without that feeling for so long. Jack pushed into her quickly and his body angled over hers, his arm muscles tense as he held himself over her.

Jill knew what she wanted, so she grabbed her son by the back of his head and pulled his mouth down to hers. Her lips pressed hard against his, and their tongues danced together. She felt his body shiver over hers as though shocked by her aggressiveness, but after a few seconds his body relaxed. It began rocking against her as they kissed.

Jill felt the thick cock pull back then push back in. She pulled her mouth away from Jack's to let out a low moan of satisfaction.

"Oh, Jack, fuck me," she said.

"Oh, mom, I will. I am."

"I love the way you fuck me with your big cock. Do you like it? Do you like pounding your mom's wet cunt?"

"Oh, yeah."

By his quickened breathing and the grin on his face Jill knew her words turned him on. They turned her on too.

Jack pulled his face away from his mom's, and he locked his mouth over a pink, upright nipple. Jill felt his saliva over her breast, and then felt her nipple sucked hard into his mouth. He bit down gently.

"Oh!" Jill cried.

Their bodies rocked together as Jack sucked on one tit, and then the other. Jill's hands clenched against his short hair, and her nails dug into his scalp.

"I like the way you fuck me, Jack," she growled. "I want to get lots of hard fucking from your stiff cock."

Jack pulled back, suddenly. His cock still pumped away inside her, but he got up on his knees and grabbed her thighs near her butt and pushed. He wanted her open, again, and Jill obliged. She spread her legs open. Jill and Jack smiled at each other, mouths open, grinning and hungry for each other as he fucked her deeply. Their eyes turned away from each other and they both stared at the junction of his cock and her pussy. His cock was slicked with her wetness, and it glistened in the bright sunlight overhead. Jill saw her equally wet pussy lips dragging along his cock every time it pulled out of her. Jack began a rhythm of pulling out a little farther each time, until his cockhead emerged, almost entirely visible, and Jill's lips clung to him with seeming desperation, wanting him back inside her. The farther out he pulled each time, the harder and faster he pushed back in.

Jill became aware suddenly of where they were: in the backyard, naked and fucking and exposed under the sun. She became aware of the noise they were making, too, panting and squealing and moaning, all mixed together. She wondered if a neighbor could hear. Any prying neighbor determined to find out what they were doing surely could find a crack in the fence somewhere and watch them as they fucked.

Jill didn't care. She just wanted Jack to keep fucking her. She hadn't felt anything so good in years.

She put a hand on Jack's chest.

"Stop for a minute. I want you to fuck me in a different position.

"Pick me up," she said.

It wasn't easy to do as she asked. She put her hands around his neck and he put his hands under her ass. He lifted on his knees and with effort put a foot on the ground. Almost there. He pushed with the other knee -- a slight jump in the air -- and his other foot was on the ground. Now he stood on the pool patio with Jill's arms and legs wrapped around him. The thick cock inside her hadn't budged.

Jack looked around. Jill did too. She was glad the shrubbery screened them from view from her neighbors; she hoped it did. Jack started bucking his hips against her, and she responded by bouncing up and down on his cock as Jack stood by the pool. She worried at first that she'd be too heavy for him, but he seemed to handle Jill's weight with ease. She let herself go and fucked him harder and faster.

"Oh, my pussy feels so good, so good grabbing my son's hard cock."

They pumped away at each. A sheen of sweat lay over each of them now. It lay thickest where their skin touched. Sweat trickled down their bodies.

"I want to try something, mom."

"As long as it means you keep fucking me, try anything."

"I have to put you down for a sec."

She relaxed the grip of her legs around him and set them on the ground. The pulled away from each other. She gripped his cock and held it tightly.

"Mommy wants more of Jack's big dick," she said. With the other hand she put the tip of her finger in her mouth.

"Mom, I can't believe the way you talk," Jack said, breathing hard.

"You mean the way I talk dirty about how hungry I am for your cock?"

"Yeah."

"You like it?"

"I love it. It's just . . . surprising."

"Your dad liked that too. You're more alike than I thought. He liked it when I told him how much I liked him fucking me. So, I did. I'm going to tell you too. I love it when you fuck me. I want you to fuck me more."

"Come over here then." He backed up to the lounge chair, again, and lay back against it. His cock, still hard after all the fucking, stood straight into the air, away from his body, pointing at the sun.

"The advantages of youth," she said, pointing to the upright pale shaft. "It works for me. Do you want me to ride you?"

"Yeah, mom," Jack said. "I want to see you over me with your tits bouncing while we fuck."

"I can do that," she said. But she did something Jack didn't expect. Instead of climbing over him from the bottom of the lounge chair, she straddled the wooden armrests, her thighs on the warm teak. She stretched her legs out, nearly horizontally.

"God, mom," Jack said, marveling at her elasticity.

"I don't know if God has anything to do with it," she said. "But it is hot, huh? You want more of this?" She put a hand down and peeled back her labia, exposing her depths to Jack's crazed eyes. "My cunt's wet and ready for you. Do you want it?"

"Yes, now," he said.

She positioned herself right over him and grabbed his shaft. She lowered her ass as much as she could between the arm rests and felt the cock enter her again.

"Grab your mommy's tits while we fuck," she said.

He didn't need to be told twice. He cupped a breast in each hand and pinched each nipple, hard. Jill squealed.

"Do it again."

He did it again, harder, and she squealed louder.

Jill put her hands against her breasts and mashed them together as her son mauled them with his fingers. Her breasts shone with Jack and Jill's sweat, and she caught the scent of his sweat wafting off his body; his body lay lacquered in it. The heat rose against her body, still mid-day August air mixed with the fire coming off her son's bucking figure.

Beneath Jill, Jack's hips rose and fell in a furious rhythm. His hips pushed forward and up to delve into her depths as far as his cock could go. Jill was vaguely aware of the buzz of insects around her, but as the fucking continued her surroundings blurred. Sights, smells, and sounds other than those coming from their two bodies slapping together faded away. Jill took her hands off her breasts and threw them up to the cloudless sky, saluting the hard fucking she was getting from her son. And it was hard -- one of the hardest fucks she'd ever had. Jack pressed into her relentlessly, so hard that her legs bounced slightly off the wood arm rests. She had to throw her arms back and hold on to the back edge of the arm rests to keep her body from falling over.

It's been so long since I've felt this, she thought. She arched her back and pushed her breasts out and gazed down at her son. His eyes were closed. He's so handsome, she thought. Different from his father, but every inch his equal as a lover. His stamina struck her. Although straddling the wooden arm rests was neither easy nor comfortable, Jack was doing most of the work, bouncing his ass off the lounge cushion and driving himself, over and over, up and into her. He seemed to be enjoying it, but from his hard breathing and the heavy flow of sweat off his lean, muscled body she knew it took a lot of effort to fuck her this way.

Time to make him come, she thought.

"Look at me, Jack," she said.

Jack opened his eyes in a flash.

"Look at my body over you as you fuck me. Look how much I like it. Look how my pussy is swallowing up your hard cock." She pushed down when she said it and her spread lips mashed over his pubic bone.

"Oh yeah, mom," Jack said, voice shaking. "I love it."

"You'll love when I frig my little clit while you fuck me, too. Look, Jack." Her hand went down and opened the hood to reveal the delicate pink button underneath. Then her hand covered it and began rubbing furious circles over and around it.

"Can you come in me, Jack? Do you want that? Do you want to come in your mother?"

Jill saw the answer in his eyes -- yes, he wanted that, badly, and soon. His open mouth sucked in fast, ragged breaths.

"Yeah," he said, struggling to get the words out. "I want that."

Jill grabbed her right tit and with effort put the nipple in her mouth while she rose and fell over her son. She gave it a big, exaggerated slurp for Jack's benefit. His eyes were like saucers, wide and round with lust and disbelief.

"Do you like my body, Jack? Do you like your mom's body?"

"Oh yes," he said.

"Do you like my big tits?" she asked. She grabbed them and shook them as he stared at them.

"Oh, mom, I love them."

Her hands snaked down her torso from her breasts to her upper thighs, which still bounced up and down in response to her son's hard thrusts.

"Do you like my lean legs, spread and stretched wide for you?" Her hands spread out, toward her knees, as her body writhed above his.

"I can't get enough," Jack said.

"And do you like my pussy, Jack, wrapped around your hard cock as you keep fucking it?"

"Oh yes, mom. I love your pussy. I need it."

"Then I think it's time for you to come in it. Come in my pussy now. Look at your mom's spread open legs and fill her pussy. Do it now, Jack."

She saw her words hit their mark.

"Mom, mom," Jack cried, loud enough that Jill was sure any neighbors nearby could hear. She could see it coming, and she rubbed herself even harder, so they could come together.

Jill saw Jack's eyes closed. His hips thrust against her harder, though the pace of his thrusting slowed.

That's it, Jack. That's it, son. That's it, baby, come in me, she thought, wanting it more than anything she had wanted in years.

And then it happened. His body shuddered, and the fingers on her waist tightened against her to ensure her pussy held fast to his cock. One more big thrust came, and then he didn't pull out. He held himself there, against her, hips and ass in the air, shaking over the lounge seat.

A few more good rubs against her pussy, and Jill made herself come too. She squirted again, clear fluid spraying and drenching Jack's cock and all the skin around it. Jill cried out -- there was no doubt, she thought, that anyone in a nearby backyard would hear that. But she didn't stifle it; she let her cry reach its crescendo and then fade out slowly. Her body shook and shivered as well, and for a full minute Jack and Jill's spasming bodies slowed down and quieted together.

Jill lifted her body off his and slid down and off the arm rests. His cock popped out of her, and at last it began to soften and subside. She set a knee on the seat cushion to either side of Jack's waist. Her hand went down again, and she opened herself. She smiled with satisfaction as Jack's mouth dropped open to see his seed spilling from her. He was impressed at the size of the load. Jill was, too. It plopped onto his belly, a little puddle of it collected over his belly button, mixing with the residue of the cum Jill herself had sprayed on him moments earlier.

Jill fell forward against her son. She'd come twice in his presence now. In no time, the sweet mix of endorphin rush and hot sun made her happy and drowsy. Their bodies lay sticky against each other, cum and sweat intermingling.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds