Mom went to Work

Mom was moaning, "Yes Sir. Yes Sir. Fuck me Sir, please fuck me Sir."

And he did with slow full strokes. Slowly he picked up the tempo, moving faster and faster. Moms face had a look of ecstasy on it. She had moved one hand to reach between their legs and play with his balls.

Her boss was pumping in and out as Mom said, "Please fuck me, sir. Yes Sir. Please fuck me Sir. Fuck me please. Oh Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me Sir!" Mom' voice was soft and sultry.

Mom started shuddering and moaning loudly. "Cumming! Cumming! Oh Sir, I'm cumming Sir!"

As her shaking subsided Moms boss said, "Cumming." Mom turned around without hesitation and sucked the dick dripping with her own juices into her mouth. You could tell she wanted the cum that was now flooding her mouth. She forcibly reached around and grabbed her boss' ass and pulled him fiercely to her face. Swallowing greedily she was getting it all. All the while, looking with lust filled eyes, up at her boss' flushed face. She released her grip on him and moved back just keeping the head of his dick in her mouth and slowly milked him with her hand. Yes, indeed, she wanted every last drop. Finally, still looking up at him Mom let his dick fall limply out of her mouth and said, "Are you pleased Sir?

Moms boss said, "Damn girl you're good!" "The best I've had!" "I'm very pleased."

Mom smiled with cum still on her lips and said, "Thank You Sir. I only want to please you, Sir."

(I'm definitely going to have to find out why Mom is talking like that.)

With that he reached down and pulled her up, kissing her long and passionately. He then said, "It's quitting time, get dressed and go home."

The picture faded again.

"Jesus Fucking Christ, Patricia Anne, You're his Goddamn Whore!"

Dad paused the video and Mom was crying and begging again.

(I wanted to run in and pop Dad a good one to rescue Mom. If I had, Dad would have probably killed me.)

But, Dad had Mom by the arm and they headed down the hallway.

Was dad going to rape Mom, now, after watching the video!? I had noticed his hand moving in his lap at the end of the scene.

No, they didn't go to the bedroom. They went to the bathroom. Dad had to piss and he wasn't letting her out of his site. He certainly wasn't going to let her get her hands on the disk either.

"There's more isn't there?" Dad was saying. "You've been doing this for some time, haven't you?

Mom didn't say anything; she just whimpered and looked at the floor.

(In my mind I wanted to stop this and rescue Mom. But, I also wanted to see the rest of what was on the disk. Mom was the object of a lot of my fantasies and I wanted to see more.)

Finally, Dad started the disk again. But, nothing came on screen. Dad muttered something and Mom put her hand to her mouth crying again.

Then the video started again. Mom winced. Dad said," Shit!"

Mom was again sitting at her desk. Some working scenes were followed by her boss calling her again. This time he told her to bring her pad for a letter.

Mom quickly got up and went into his office. She sat down, opened her steno pad, and said, "Yes Sir." The sound went dead but her boss was talking and Mom was writing. Then the sound came back on with the phone ringing. Mom answered the phone and said "Just a moment, please." Mom then told her boss who was on the phone. He motioned her out as he took the phone. With his hand on the mouthpiece he said, "Underwear." Mom immediately stopped and removed her bra and panties. Turning around she went to his desk and lay them down. Then she went back to her desk and worked some more. After a few minutes Moms boss called her again. Mom, again answered, "Yes Sir" and proceeded to his office. As she stepped through the door he tossed her some keys and said, "Take my car and go to the lawyers office and pick up the Ross contracts. He's coming by later. And, oh yeah, give poor little Donny a tease."

Mom said, "Yes Sir," and left.

Again a fade out and fade back in with Mom entering her Bosses office. He told her to show him what she did to Donny. With that Mom deliberately shook her shoulders as she leaned over to place the contracts on his desk. Her tits jiggled and her nipples swung back and forth across the silk top. Then she turned around and dropped her purse. As she bent over to pick it up, she spread her legs and bent at the waist. This made her skirt ride up just high enough to give whoever was behind her a view of her pussy. Then as she stood up she looked over her shoulder and winked. As she walked back to her desk her boss said, "Poor boy, he'll be hard all day."

Another scene change and Mom was at her desk talking to another Black man. "Just a moment Mr. Ross and I'll see if Mr. Ronson is ready for you." With that Mom went to her bosses' office. She quickly returned holding the door open and said, 'Mr. Ronson will see you now, Sir"

Mom was again seated at her desk and she was talking to Donna. They smiled and laughed a few times. Donna asked Mom if she had done a client yet. Mom told her that other than being Mr. Ronson' Sexretary (Yes that's right she plainly said 'Sexretary.') the only thing she did was tease Donny at the lawyer' office. Donna said, "That poor boy. All of the department bosses have him teased. One of these days we should all get together and, Rock His World! Mom just giggled, "It would probably kill him." They talked a little more and then Moms boss called her. They both said, "Later."

Mom said, "Yes Sir." And her boss said, "Bring your seal for the contracts." Mom responded, "Yes Sir," and got the seal from her desk drawer. As Mom entered her bosses' office both men were watching her so Mom deliberately pulled her shoulders back and wiggled her tits for them. Making sure they jiggled as she walked to her bosses' desk,

(Mom looked fantastic.)

"Goddamnit, Patricia! Now you're coming on to another Black man!"

Mom winced again and blubbered, "Oh Please Gene, Please Stop This!"

Dad shot Mom a look and she flinched backward, probably thinking he would hit her.

(I have never seen Dad hit Mom.)

Mom stood next to her boss as both men signed the contracts. Then Mom bent over to sign and affix the seal. Mom had undone a button on her blouse and as she bent Mr. Ross had a good view down her blouse. Moms' boss had run his hand up between Moms legs and was by the way it looked playing with her ass. As Mom stood up, her boss quickly removed his hand.

Mom said, 'Will that be all, Sir?"

Moms' boss said, "Yes. Take these back to the attorneys and don't forget Donny." "Oh, yeah" he handed her some money, "Bring me back lunch." "You know double chicken nuggets."

"Yes Sir" with that, Mom left.

Mom was then coming in the office front door. She walked to her bosses' office and said, "I'm back with your lunch, Sir." Mom handed him his keys and sat the lunch bag on his desk. As Mom set up his lunch her boss moved the stuff he was working on to a side table. Mom said, "Your lunch is ready sir." To which he stood up and walked around to the other side of his desk and sat in that chair.

Mom moved to stand beside him and he rolled her skirt up to her waist. He bent forward and kissed her lower stomach at the hair line. Then using his hand he pushed for her to spread her legs.

(I'm thinking, "Is Mom going to service him while he eats lunch!?" The answer was no. Mom was part of his lunch.)

Moms' boss kissed the creases of her legs as his fingers rubbed her pussy and his thumb rubbed her clit.

Mom said, "That feels very good Sir, but, your lunch is getting cold."

Her boss responded, "I know! But you taste better than food."

"Yes Sir. Do as you please, Sir" was Moms reply.

Moms' boss told her to lean down on his desk and relax.

"Yes Sir, as you wish, Sir" was Moms reply as she lay on his desk and spread her legs.

Moms' boss then stuck his fingers in the chicken nuggets sauce and rubbed it on her asshole and pussy lips. Then he licked his fingers and licked Moms pussy.

(Weird, but it looked delicious.)

He then wiped some more sauce on Moms pussy and picked up a piece of chicken which he wiped in the sauce and between her pussy lips. He quickly popped the nugget in his mouth and moaned, "Delicious." "This sauce should be patented and sold across the country." He said will a big smile on his face.

Mom just moaned and wiggled her ass.

As Moms boss made his way through each piece of chicken like that Moms pussy was dripping. Mom would occasionally ask, "Is your lunch to your liking, Sir?" "I'm enjoying you enjoying your meal, Sir." "Please Sir, eat all you want." "Yes Sir, eat all you want."

As Moms boss finished the chicken he went straight to eating her pussy. He sucked and licked until Mom had a strong orgasm during which her knees buckled.

Mom moaned, "Oh Sir, you are the best pussy eater. You eat pussy better than anybody, Sir. Yes Sir, you may eat my pussy anytime you wish. Yes Sir."

Moms boss said, "Back to work" with a big smile and pussy juice on his face.

Mom went back to her desk and worked. One of the female bosses came in and went straight to Moms bosses' office without saying anything. There was laughter coming from the office and Mom smiled. As the boss lady left Moms boss called her.

"Yes Sir," Mom said as she went right in.

Moms' boss was standing there with his pants down. His dick was sticking out and had something red on it. "I seem to have been left with something on my dick" he said.

"One moment, Sir" Mom said and she went to her desk and got some baby wipes. As Mom returned she said, "You seem to have been marked, Sir" And mom went to her knees and licked the drop of precum off of his dick. He shuddered and Mom took the end of his dick in her fingertips, raising it up and twisting it. Mom then put the head of his dick in her mouth and gently wiped the lipstick off of it. Mom let his dick out of her mouth and asked, "Was she trying to brand you, Sir? Or was she leaving your wife something to see, Sir?"

Moms' boss reached out and moved her face to his dick and Mom opened her mouth wide to allow him easy entrance. Mom had been sucking his dick for a couple of minutes. The only sound that could be heard was the sound of Moms, "Mmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm," each time she moved back and forth on his dick.

Then another Black dick came into view. This one was darker than her bosses and thicker but not longer.

(I wondered if it was Mr. Ross'.)

When this new dick touched Moms ear she turned letting her bosses dick out of her mouth and she sucked this new one in immediately. Moaning loudly, Mom had her hand jacking her boss and was taking the new dick all the way in. Its thickness made Moms checks bulge but she just sucked and moaned, "Mmmm, Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm."

"Goddamnit Patricia!" Dad yelled out. "Now you're doing two Black guys. "Oh, this is just getting better and better! My lawyer is going to have a field day with this."

Dad was standing and Mom immediately went to her knees and grabbed Dads legs crying loudly, hysterically. "No, no, no. Please Gene, Oh Please Gene. Stop this and talk to me Please Gene!" Mom was begging. Dad paused the disk and pulled Mom up and then sat her back down on the couch. "OK" Dad Said, "No lawyers for now. But we're watching this video!" Mom was now crying in whimpered gasps and hugging Dads leg. Dad pushed her back and handed her a tissue, saying, "Straighten up and calm down. Do you need something to drink?" Dad asked. Mom instantly said "Whiskey, a lot of whiskey."

"No-o, you're not getting drunk. But, you can have a drink to calm you down before we proceed."

And then Dad smiled. He was mad but he smiled. And something else, when Dad threw that lawyer comment out his tone was different. Dad was realizing something.

Mom didn't move from the couch when Dad left the living room. And Dad didn't take the disk with him. Mom could have gotten the disk and broken it, and then the evidence would have been gone.

Mom sat there wiping her face until Dad returned with drinks.

Mom grabbed her drink and started to down it but Dad stopped her and said, "Slowly, sip it slowly."

Dad sat down and sipped his drink as well. After a short time Dad started the disk again.

Mom turned her head and brought her bosses dick to her mouth as well. She touched the two dicks together and was licking back and forth on them.

Then Moms boss pulled her to her feet. It was then that we could see that it was Mr. Ross that had entered the action.

(I just remembered the various mirrors around the living room and started to see if I could see Mom and Dad in any of them. Sure enough, if I squinted I could see them in different directions.)

Mom was holding on to the two Black dicks as her boss kissed her. Her boss then told her to do a slow seductive striptease. Mom said, "Yes Sir, anything to please you, Sir." Mom stepped away from them and slowly started a rhythmic movement of her body. Mom caressed herself and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. "Like this, Sir? Or should I delay it longer, Sir? Mom said.

(Then I noticed in a mirror that Dad was rubbing Moms thigh and Mom had her hand on his. Yep. Dad was easing up.)

Mom slowly pulled each side of her blouse up and down, dragging her nipples with the material, saying "Am I pleasing you, Sir? Do you like the way my nipples move, Sir?"

Moms' boss didn't say anything but Mr. Ross said, "OH YEAH, Real Nice."

Mom then turned her back to the men and slowly slid her blouse down while rotating her hips. She laid the blouse on a chair and turned around slowly while dancing. Her hands were covering her tits and she slowly gyrated down and back up before moving her hands to her skirt.

"Do you like my titties, Sir?" Mom said and gave them a little wiggle. "OH SIR," Moms voice was deeper and sultry, "my titties are tingling for your touch."

Mom now had her skirt unbuttoned and unzipped. As she danced some more she turned around and slowly slipped her skirt down over her beautiful ass. Pursing her lips and moaning she looked over her shoulder and gave the men a half wink. She then abruptly dropped her skirt and stepped out of it. Turning away from the men she bent at the waist giving them a straight on look at her ass and pussy. She quickly picked up her skirt and placed it on the chair with her blouse. Picking up the tempo Mom started dancing in circles for the men. Her tits were swaying and bobbing with those nipples standing hard as rocks. Her succulent ass was flexing with each step. As Mom reached for her garter belt her boss said, "No, leave the rest on."

Mom said, "Ooooh Sir."

(So sexily my mouth watered.)

"You make me feel so naughty, Sir"

(Damn, I liked the way her voice sounded. It melted me.)

I peered and saw that Dad was drooling, as he went, "Mmmmmmm."

Mom was now dancing against her boss and running her hands all over his head and face. "Oh Sir, I want you. I want you, Sir. May your friend enjoy me as well sir?" Mom said in that soft, sultry, low voice. Mom was still moving against her boss, kissing him and caressing his face with one hand. Her other hand reached behind her and pulled Mr. Ross against her backside. Moaning loudly as he came in contact with her. Mom was now sandwiched between two Black men with raging hardons. Mom was now fondling both men's dick and balls and their hands are roaming freely over her entire body. Playing with her tits and pulling her nipples. Caressing her ass and palming her pussy. Mom was moaning, "Ooooh Sir, Ooooh Sir, Fuck me, Fuck me." ... "Please Sir, Fuck Me." ... "I want you both to Fuck Me, Sir"

(That voice and those words were keeping my knees wobbly.)

The two men now dropped to their knees and started kissing Moms body. One man with his mouth working on her pussy and the other mans mouth working on her ass.

(Now I'm thinking, two men, two dicks, one of them is going to pop Moms ass. Oh, Shit! I'm going to see a Black guy fuck Moms ass.)

Moms' hands are on their heads pulling them against her while she is rotating her hips. And her voice was pure wanton sex. "Mmmmmm, Mmmmmmm." She moaned over and over.

The men stood up and turned Mom around. Then Moms boss reached around and cupped her tits as he stepped back causing her to lean back against him. Mr. Ross picked up Moms legs and they laid her on the desk. Mr. Ross had the best position being between her legs. But, Mom had already sucked her bosses' dick in her mouth as her head passed his crotch. Mom had also reached around and grabbed his ass pulling him repeatedly into her mouth. Moaning and squirming.

(I had never seen any female act like that, even in porno.)

By now Mr. Ross was eating that white pussy like it was his last. Mr. Ross' tongue was as thick as his dick. Even as Moms pussy opened up his tongue was touching her outer lips. Moms boss stopped playing with and pulling her nipples to reach out and pull Moms legs up. This pulled Moms pussy away from Mr. Ross' mouth and Mom tried to move it back but she stopped and vibrated as Mr. Ross' tongue sank deeply into her asshole. Mr. Ross was tonguing Moms asshole slow and steady as he tickled Moms aureole with his finger tips, occasionally pinching and pulling her nipples. Moms' boss still had his dick in Moms mouth and he was head to head with Mr. Ross as he sucked Moms pussy.

I could tell Mom was enjoying this and having orgasm after orgasm as she would vibrate, quiver, jerk, and go limp, over and over. She would also moan long and low each time. Moms' pussy was now dark and swollen as were her aureole, while her nipples were longer and bigger. She was the most beautiful site.

(I snuck a look in the mirrors again and I could see Dads hand moving Moms hand on his crotch. And Mom was smiling.)

Both men stood up and Mr. Ross, dick in hand, started moving the head of his dick up and down across Moms pussy and Asshole. Then slowly Mr. Ross pushed the head of his dick into Moms Asshole. Mom turned her head releasing her bosses' dick and simply said, "NO!"

Both men grunted and Mom said, "That You May Not Have!"

(The Sir was gone and Mom didn't look mad but her words were commanding.)

Mom went right back to jacking her boss while sucking and licking his balls. Mr. Ross simply moved his dick up and rubbed the head of it all over her pussy as his thumb rolled her clit.

Mom said, "That's much better, Sir. Y e s, S i r, that is much better, Sir"

Mom reached down and pulled Mr. Ross' balls to her pussy.

(Is she going to try and stick them inside?)

This put his dick across her clit which she was thrusting against. This must have felt good to Mr. Ross because cum was oozing out of his dick.

Mom again started sucking her bosses' dick and released Mr. Ross' balls. As his dick slid back down Moms pussy the head of it parted her lips and 'BANG' it was in to the hilt as though it was sucked in. Mom stiffened and grunted and then started rolling her hips.

Mom took her bosses dick in her hand and moving her head up to look in Mr. Ross' eyes said in that deep sexy sultry voice, "YES SIR! Your friend is treating me right. OH, Yes Sir, his dick feels real good."

Mom was sucking. Mr. Ross was fucking. And both men were sensuously rubbing Mom' body.

The tempo started increasing and all three were, "Unh, unh, unh-ing," with each thrust or movement.

Mom was rotating her ass so fast on that Black dick pumping in and out of her it was a blur. She had pulled her bosses dick completely into her mouth and was holding him there.

(I couldn't see how she was breathing.)

Her head was going back and forth as her throat was bulging.

(It seemed like I could feel it. It was so intense.")

Suddenly, Mr. Ross stiffened and thrust his pelvis into Mom trying to get even more of himself into that milking pussy. Moms' legs were around his back and she was pulling him in tight. Mr. Ross' head went back and he was going, "Unh, unh, unh," with each spurt of cum delivered to Moms sucking pussy. Mr. Ross could only ride the wave of their mutual orgasm.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds