Mommy is All I Want For Christmas

"So, is that it? You'd like to fuck me? Is that it? You want to have sex with your mother?"

"No, Mom, sorry, I didn't mean anything by that."

I was tempted to tell him that I saw what he wrote in his notebook, but I feared ruining my chances of having sex with my son. While Jimmy still struggled with my bra, I wasn't about to help him, we didn't talk again. I was thinking of what to say to make him want me. I mean, I knew he wanted me, but I needed him to act on his wants and desires.

"What if we weren't stepmother and stepson? What if we were total strangers? What if you saw me in a bar and took me home? What if you had picked me up tonight with both of us a little drunk and we met for the first time, would you--"

"Mom! Stop. No, I can't go there," he said stop trying to unhook my bra. He already had two hooks undone and just had one more to go. "Even though I want to and even thought I thought about what it would be like to be with you sexually, now, that you're sitting here in your bra, it's just wrong."

"C'mon, you're the one who brought it up. We're not doing anything but talking. We're just supposing, if I weren't your mother and you weren't my son."

"Yeah, talking as I'm trying to unhook your bra, Ma," he said laughing and making me laugh.

"Tell me. I want to know. If we were in a bar and met for the first time, would you pick up an old broad like me or would you encourage me, if I was coming on to you?"

"I dunno, Mom. Yeah, sure, I guess. I would. Definitely, I'd pick you up and I'd encourage you, if you were coming on to me," he said. "Look at you. You're hot. I'd throw you a bang."

"You'd throw me a bang? Gees, thanks. You're so romantic, Jimmy," I said laughing and making him laugh, too.

Finally, as if he just cracked a safe, he unhooked my bra, pulled the straps from my shoulders, and pulled the bra cups away from my breasts. In feigned modesty, I covered my naked breasts with my hands. The treasure he was hoping to find, my tits were right there in front of him, only inches away from his horny hands. With the anticipation of his fingers and of his mouth, my nipples were the hardest they've even been.

"You're going to have to stand so that I can take off your skirt, Mom."

"Okay, but hold on to me, so that I don't fall," I said removing my hands from my breasts to stand and watching him staring at my exposed tits.

"Hold on? Where?" He laughed. "Here?"

He grabbed a handful of my breast and I slapped his hand away.

"Jimmy! Fresh," I said, while laughing.

I couldn't believe my stepson just grabbed my tit. I couldn't believe that I was standing there topless in front of him. I couldn't believe I was hoping for more. I couldn't believe I wanted to suck his cock and fuck him. It felt good to feel his palm slide across my nipple, when I slapped his hand away.

He unbuttoned, unzipped, and pulled down my skirt. Then, he rolled down my panty. Oh, my God, to feel his fingers on my skin, on my naked ass, and on my thighs was wonderful. I was so wet standing there naked in the moonlight. He could see as much of me, as I could see of him.

As soon as I was naked, he pulled me to him and wrapped his big hands around my naked ass. I was about to push him away and lean down and kiss him, until I heard him crying. I could feel his tears wetting my stomach.

"I miss Dad, Mom," he said.

Not a good time, Jimmy, I wanted to say to bring up your father and my dead husband with me in the bedroom naked with your head pressed against my stomach and your mouth so close to my pussy. Not how I had planned tonight unfolding, our night of incestuous love turned into more an evening of grieving comfort.

"I know, I miss Ray, too, Jimmy."

I stood like that for a few minutes, with his big arms wrapped around my body, his head buried against my stomach, and my big breasts resting on his head.

"I'm sorry," he said pulling away from me with his big hands and fingers sliding across my naked ass. He wiped his eyes, while taking in my nakedness.

"C'mon, let me get you ready for bed," I said.

"Okay," he said.

I pulled his tee shirt over his head and then got down on my knees and in between his legs to unbuckle, unbutton, and unzip his pants. All I could think about was all the times I was in this same position, while giving Ray a blowjob and now I so wanted to give his son one, too.

"Well, stand up, so I can take off your pants."

"When I pulled down his pants, his boxer shorts came with them and his cock nearly poked me in the eye.

"Gees, Jimmy, you have an erection. Careful with that thing, you almost stuck your cock in my mouth," I said laughing and wishing he would.

"Sorry, Mom," he said laughing.

"Is this exciting you, Jimmy, being in the bedroom naked with me?"

"Yes," he said with a quivering voice. "Sorry, Mom," he said putting a hand on his erection to cover his hard cock.

"Did I do that to you?"

"Do what?"

"Give you an erection?"

"No, uhm, I'm just horny, I guess. I'm sorry."

I embarrassed him. With his pants and shorts down around his ankles and his cock pointing straight up in the air, he sat back down on the bed and I pulled off his pants, shorts, and socks. His cock was so big that, in the moonlight, it cast a shadow against the bedroom wall. I so wanted to just sit on his stiff prick. Instead, now with the both of us naked, I pulled down the bedspread, blanket, and sheets and fell into bed.

"Sorry, Jimmy, but I'm too drunk and too tired to put on my nightgown," I said. "Besides, it's suddenly so hot in here." I was hot alright, hot with desire for him. "Let's just go to bed like this. Okay?"

I was hoping he'd said yes and he did. I was hoping, when he spooned me, he'd bone me from behind and fuck me, really fuck his mother, while feeling my naked breasts and fingering my erect nipples.

"Okay," he said breathlessly, obviously just as excited as I was.

I couldn't believe I was in bed naked with my stepson. We both stayed on our backs staring up at the ceiling. Afraid to turn on my side and position my ass against his stiff prick, fearing what may happen next, it was now or never.

"Thank you again for giving me a nice holiday, Jimmy," I said turning to him with my breasts resting on his forearm and planting another kiss on his lips.

This time, I allowed him to part my lips and kiss me, while exploring the inside of my mouth with his tongue. This time, I returned his French kiss and when I did, he pulled me closer to him. My breasts were pressed against his muscular chest and I could feel his cock pulsating against my soft belly. I surrendered him my tongue and allowed him to French kiss me over and again. I was French kissing my stepson and it felt so good. The more I kissed him, the more I wanted to kiss him. Never could I remember being so wet and so ready to be fucked.

Then, I felt his big hand cup my breasts. My tits were big enough to fill even his big hands. When he ran his palm across my nipple, it responded and I felt even more desire for him. Suck it I wanted to say. Suck Mommy's nipple, Jimmy. Take Mommy's big tits in your mouth.

When I turned and ran my hand across his muscular chest and held him by his shoulder, I could feel his hard cock poking my belly. Then, I felt his hand reach around me and cup my ass. Oh, my God. With his hand so big, he made me feel so small and powerless against his lust for me.

"Take me Jimmy. Fuck me, Jim. Fuck Mommy," I wanted to say, but didn't.

I stayed quiet instead, while kissing him. He pulled my body so close to his that I could imagine him being inside of me and filling me up with his big cock.

"I love you, Mom."

"I love you, too, Jimmy," I said wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him.

My tits were flat against his chest, with the edges of them spilling out over the sides of me. It felt good to hug him naked, as if we were lovers about to make love or after just having make love. I don't ever remember being as excited.

"No, that's not what I mean, Mom."

"What do you mean, Jimmy?"

I removed my arms from his neck and pulled away to look at his face. Cupping his jaw, I put my hands to the side of his face and stroked his cheek, before lightly kissing his lips. I knew full well what he meant because I felt the same way. He loved me and I loved him. We were so vulnerable and had come together over the loss of my husband and the death of his father, but what did it matter?

"I mean, I love you in the way that a man loves a woman."

"Oh," I said.

My heart skipped a beat and I stopped myself from telling him that I love him in the way that a woman loves a man. His confession of love reinforced how wrong this was. Was I a mother taking advantage of her grieving son or was I a mother looking for some modicum of pleasure to help her to grieve? Or was my son taking advantage of me? What did it matter? It didn't matter. we were together now and all I knew was that this felt too good to be wrong.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I feel like a pervert, now, a son lusting over his mother. This is so wrong, Mom, being naked in bed with you, while making out with you. Only, I can't help it, Mommy. You make me so excited. You make me feel so good. When I'm not thinking about you, I'm masturbating over the thoughts of having sex with her and now--"

"It's okay, Jimmy," I said giving him a motherly hug. "We've both been through a hard time and if this is how we can find comfort, no one needs to know how we find that comfort and what we do behind closed doors," I said reaching down and taking his cock in my hand.

"Oh, Mom," he said looking down at his cock in my hand. "I can't believe you're touching me, holding me in your hand, and stroking me. It feel so good Mommy."

Slowly, I stroked my son's cock. He was so big and so hard and I couldn't wait for him to fill all the places where I needed my son's cock the most to fill.

"Maybe just this one time, Jimmy, we can give one another some comfort to make us both feel better and to help get us through our loss."

"Oh, Mommy," he said kissing and kissing me. "Yes, Mommy, yes, just this one time. That's it. Just once."

Still holding his prick in my horny hand, his kisses were making me so hot. I stroked his cock faster still, while returning his kisses and revealing the lust that I had for him. His kisses blanked my mind and all that I could feel was the incestuous lust that I had for my son. I was on fire. After all our teasing and flashing I couldn't believe I was giving Ray's son, my stepson, a hand job.

I felt his hand cupping my breast again and his fingers fingering my nipple. Oh, my God, that's right baby. Those are Mommy's magic buttons, twist and pull my nipples and I'll suck and fuck your cock. I was so ready to blow my son. I was so ready to fuck my son. It was as if we both had given one another permission to have incestuous sex.

He leaned his head down and took my nipple in his mouth, as I slowly stroked his cock and reached down to cup his balls. Even though it was cold outside, I was suddenly so very warm. I was sizzling hot. I kicked off the covers and lowered my body down and took him in my mouth and when I did, he took my head in his big hands and covered my ears with his palms.

I couldn't wait to blow my son. Strangely surreal, by him blocking my sense of hearing, my sense of taste and touch were heightened just at the right time of having his cock buried in my mouth, while stroking him faster with my hand. I had been dying to suck my stepson's cock and now was my chance to do just that.

"You have a beautiful cock, Jimmy," I said briefly removing his cock from my mouth to speak.

"Oh, Mom. I can't believe your blowing me."

"You don't want me to blow you, Jimmy?" I removed his cock from my mouth again. "I can stop."

"No, Mom, please. Are you kidding me? I want you to blow me. I love seeing you with my cock in my mouth. It makes me so excited. Please, Mom. Suck my cock, Mom. Suck it, Mommy," he said putting his big hand to the back of my head.

"Like this," I said looking up at him and removing his cock to speak, before taking it again in my mouth, but raising my chin to show him that I was sucking him.

"Yes, Mom, just like that."

He humped my mouth and fucked my face, as soon as I took him in my mouth again. I cupped his balls while sucking him and stroked him even faster with my other hand. Even though I wanted him to cum in my mouth, even though I wanted to swallow his cum, I needed him to fuck me first. I needed to be fucked and fucked hard. I needed for my son to fuck me, as I've never been fucked before. Definitely, I'd suck him off later.

"Easy Jimmy," I said removing his cock from my mouth to speak. "You're gonna knockout my teeth," I said with a laugh.

Then, I raised my body up to meet his lips. We kissed and never have I kissed a man as much and never have I been kissed by a man as much. I straddled him, before reaching down and inserting his stiff prick in my wet pussy. He was so long and so thick that he stretched me, but his cock was the perfect fit and immediately, I felt alive with sexuality and sensuality. It was then that I knew my son was about to give his mother the fucking of her life.

"Oh, my God, Mom, that feels so incredible. You are so wet and so warm. I love your pussy, Mommy."

"Fuck me, Jimmy. Fuck your mother. Make love to Mommy."

He was just as hot calling me Mommy as I was hearing him calling me Mommy.

"I love you, Mommy. I love your tits, Mommy. I love your pussy, Mommy. And I love your ass, Mommy." I love dirty talk in bed and I encouraged him for more.

"Tell Mommy what else you love, son."

"I love sucking your big tits, while you stroke my big cock, Mommy. I love when you blow me, Mommy. My cock belongs in your mouth, Mom," he said tracing my lips with his index finger and when he did that, I licked his finger, as if it was his cock.

"I love it when you call me Mommy, Jimmy."

"I love it when you call me son, Mom. Call me son," he said.

"Okay, son. I love it when you call me Mommy, son, my baby boy. Fuck your mother, son, make her cum. Then, I'll give my big boy a special Christmas gift."

"What's that, Mom?"

"I'll give my son the best blowjob he's ever had," I said leaning up to whisper my words in his ear before sticking my tongue inside and licking him.

"Can I cum in your mouth, Mommy?"

"Of course, son. Mommy wants her little boy to cum in her mouth."

"Will you swallow my cum, Mommy?"

"It wouldn't be a proper blowjob without me swallowing your cum, son."

He fucked me with all the passion I'd expect from a son lusting over his mother, while hoping for the best blowjob of his young life, afterwards. Just as I fucked him with all the incestuous desire of a mother taking advantage of her son, he fucked me with all the incestuous lust of a son, who had been masturbating for years over the thoughts of having sex with his mother.

I rolled him over and mounted him. With my big tits flopping around, he finally harnessed with his strong hands. Now with his cock inside of me at my preferred angle, I had an orgasm. We collapsed in a sweaty mess and, while still holding and fondling his diminishing erection, I took some time to relax in the glow of the pleasure he had just given me. Then, I eased my body down half the length of him and took his still semi-hard penis in my mouth.

I could taste myself on him and the taste of me on his big cock excited me more. Immediately, my mouth made him hard and he played with my hair, as I devoured his cock.

"Oh, Mom, that feels so good. Blow me, Mommy. Suck my cock, Mom. Make me cum, Mommy."

Never have I sucked a man's prick in the way I was sucking my son now. It was huge turn on for me to hear him call me Mom and Mommy, while his cock was in my mouth. In the blowjob I was giving his son, Ray should have only been so lucky. In fifteen years of sucking my husband's cock, never have I sucked his cock in the way that I was now sucking his son. Oh, my God, I just couldn't get enough of Jimmy's stiff prick. He was so hard.

It didn't take long for Jimmy to exploded in my mouth. Just before he did, he put a hand to the back of my head and made me take his cock in deeper. Then, he exploded. There was so much cum that I swallowed three times, before I got all of him down my throat.

"I love you, Jimmy. Merry Christmas, son," I said finally able to talk.

"I love you, too, Mommy. Merry Christmas, Mom."

Even though Jimmy is married and has given me three beautiful grandchildren. We still comfort one another ever Christmas. Our little secret, it's out little family tradition. He fucks his mother and I blow my son.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds