"Mommy-Slut": A Battle of Wills

Tiffany was nervous... but excited. Everything she had ever done to or had done to her by Mistress Kiera had created intense pleasure and satisfaction... even getting fisted... but this was a whole new level of trust and submission.

Kiera moved to the bed, loving seeing her pets on all fours and patiently waiting to be used... to be fucked.

Tiffany felt a shiver go up her spine as Kiera's hands caressed her ass cheeks.

"Relax your muscles, my pet," Kiera instructed, "and don't worry. I always have your best interests at heart."

"Yes, Mistress," Tiffany nodded, as she felt warm liquid being poured between her ass cheeks and then a finger rubbing slickness around her virgin rosebud.

"I'm going to get your asshole nice and ready, my pet," Kiera said, slathering the lube around the anal entrance and all over her strap-on cock.

"Okay," Tiffany nodded, simultaneous trepidation and excitement coursing through her. The idea of getting ass fucked didn't turn her on, yet the idea of giving herself mind, body, soul, and ass to Mistress was always arousing.

Kiera considered sliding a finger inside, but she didn't enjoy doing that, so she positioned her thin, but long cock, eight inches, at the inviting asshole. She asked, "Ready to be sodomized?"

"As ready as I'll ever be," Tiffany responded, thinking this sure wasn't written in her day planner when she woke up this morning and began studying for her chemistry test.

"Breathe," Kiera instructed, knowing the first sensations her pet were about to feel wouldn't be pleasant.

Jeremy couldn't wait any longer, the conversation too tempting, as he peeked inside to see his mother, from an angle that was mostly behind, naked except for thigh high stockings, and her right breast in view. Although the girl was blonde, he couldn't see her face well enough to recognize her.

"Okay," Tiffany agreed, taking a deep breath as she felt the cock push against her anal entrance. At first there was no pain, although she realized that was because the cock's first attempt at insertion was being foiled by her tight hole.

Then after a brief pause, she felt her asshole unnaturally opened and slowly penetrated. Tiffany winced at the pain that came, grabbing the pillow in front of her and squeezing it.

Kiera always loved taking an anal virgin's ass... she also loved watching the cock slowly disappearing in the forbidden hole for the first time. She went so slow, allowing the pet to get accustomed to having something foreign going into her 'out only' hole.

"Oh God," Tiffany whimpered through gritted teeth, the pain more intense than she'd expected... and yet there was an odd feeling of pleasure brimming just the below the surface. She tried to concentrate on that.

Jeremy couldn't believe he was watching his mother taking a girl's anal virginity... he kept filming, wanting to have this forever on video.

"The pain is temporary," Kiera reassured. "You should already be feeling a slight pleasure trying to overcome the pain.

"I do," Tiffany admitted, impressed how Mistress Kiera always seemed to know exactly what she was feeling, what she was doing.

"Just keep breathing regularly and the pain will morph into pleasure," Kiera soothed, as she had six inches inside her pet.

"Yes, Mistress," Tiffany nodded, as the cock just kept going deeper and deeper inside her. She kept expecting to hear the words 'all in', but they weren't coming.

"Almost all in, my sexy little slut," Kiera purred, knowing from long experience that words of encouragement helped in these situations.

"Okay," Tiffany said, the pain not going away as promised... the pleasure just lingering there under the surface but not taking control like she had envisioned.

Jeremy wished he could have seen the cock sliding into the ass, wished he could have seen how big the cock was, but the side view did show quite a lot and, the good news, had his mother looking mostly the opposite way from where he was watching and filming.

And as the last inch disappeared in the tight white butt, Kiera finally announced, "All in."

"So full," Tiffany said, thankful she had taken it all... a sudden rush of adrenaline rejoicing at her success.

"Now just get used to having eight inches in that tight asshole of yours," Kiera continued, gently caressing her pet's lower back.

"Okay," Tiffany agreed, the pain still there, but no longer increasing in intensity.

Jeremy was impressed with his mother's calm dominance... something he also usually had... smirking to himself, 'like mother, like son'.

After thirty seconds or so, Kiera began to gently fuck her pet's ass, whispering, "As I slowly fuck this virgin ass you should begin to feel the pleasure rise as your back door gets used to being filled, to being fucked. Soon your anal nerve endings will discover the pleasure it is feeling and that will course through your entire body until you are wanting more. Soon you'll yearn to be ass fucked harder and faster."

"I hope so," Tiffany said, not able to believe the promise at the moment, the pain still burning, although it was indeed getting less intense as the cock pulled out and pushed back in.

"Trust me, slut, have I ever steered you wrong?" Kiera asked.

"No, Mistress," Tiffany responded, that indeed being true.

"If you hate this, I'll never make you do it again after today," Kiera reassured, before adding, "although that has never yet happened."

"It is beginning to get better," Tiffany said a few slow strokes later, the dawn of pleasure slowly beginning to usurp the pain.

"I know," Kiera responded, "your body is getting used to the taboo feeling. Soon you will be consumed with pleasure and lust and be begging me to ream that asshole as hard as I can."

Jeremy couldn't believe the nasty language coming out of his mother, as if she was the lesbian anal equivalent of Dr. Ruth... but hot and with visuals.

And as the cock kept fucking her, Tiffany actually did begin wanting it faster. She moaned, "Harder, please."

"You want me to fuck your ass harder, my college slut?" Kiera questioned, always loving to hear her pets declare their obedience, their lust, and their ultimate desires.

'College slut', Jeremy thought to himself. He then looked closer and almost gasped out loud. Was that the hot blonde who he saw jogging by sometimes? Was that Tiffany Anderson, his own MILF's daughter? If so, no way! She was a blonde bombshell he'd had his eye on for like, forever! His already hard cock flinched in his pants.

"Yes, Mistress, I want you to fuck my ass, take it, use it, make me your three-hole, cunt licking fuck slut bimbo slave," Tiffany rambled on, calling herself names and pleasing her Mistress both ultimate turn-ons. Yet, if a guy called her any of them she would rip his nuts off and feed them to him.

Kiera didn't say anything else, she just obliged... beginning to fuck her pet faster... turning another anal virgin into an eager three-hole fuck slut... all the while she pondering what it would be like to ass fuck a guy.

Tiffany couldn't believe how quickly the pleasure consumed her, the pain completely gone... like how her body adapted quickly from the cold tension of winter to the exuberant joy of spring.

Jeremy had never witnessed anything as hot as this. His mother ass fucking a hot college bombshell... and he was filming it all!

Kiera listened to the increasing moans, knowing her pet had shifted from timid to wild in the few minutes it takes to train an anal pet slut. She then began slamming into her pet, fucking her as hard as she could, again imagining it was one of those male chauvinistic lawyers or judges... so many to choose from. "You love it in the ass, don't you?"

"Oh God... yes, Mistress," Tiffany responded, loving the utter submission of having a cock in her ass... giving herself completely to her Mistress....

Jeremy kept filming, resisting the temptation to jerk himself off so he wouldn't make a shaky film.

Tiffany could feel the pleasure beginning to consume her... wondering if she could come from getting ass fucked.

"I want you to come like the dirty ass slut you are," Kiera demanded a couple minutes later... knowing some girls could come from just getting their ass fucked... although some couldn't.

"Oh yes, please ream my shit hole," Tiffany demanded, so close to coming.

Kiera demanded, reaming her as deep as she could, "Now, slut. Come like a dirty ass bimbo fuck whore."

Jeremy loved hearing Tiffany's moans, and the nasty talk pouring out of his conservative mother... or so he'd thought before today... Christ, when he'd been fifteen she was still washing out his mouth with soap for any language stronger than 'heck'.

"Oh yes...God...yes... fuck... shit... yes... yes... yes!" Tiffany babbled until her orgasm ripped through her.

Jeremy got the entire anal sodomy on tape, and on a whim decided to let his mother know she'd been found out. He slipped his phone, still recording, in his pocket and gasped loudly, "Mother!"

Kiera froze, her cock buried deep in her coed pet's well-fucked ass.

Tiffany's eyes went wide, but she was still coming so hard, and her Mistress's hands were so strong on her hips that she couldn't move as she processed the obvious... Jeremy, a boy she had only met in passing, had just walked in on her being sodomized.

Kiera took a breath, composing herself quickly, turned around, her shiny cock slipping out of her slut's gaping asshole and pointing directly towards her son, glared at him and ordered, "Go to your room!"

Jeremy took in his mother's naked body from the full frontal position. He leered at Tiffany who was desperately trying to cover up. He then said, with an amused chuckle, "Apparently, like son, like mother."

"Out!" Kiera demanded, not even trying to cover up her tits in front of her son... even as she tried to remain calm, as she processed the reality that now she too had been caught in the act... and a much more deviant act than her son's. She wondered how long he'd been watching.

Jeremy casually strolled out, went directly to his room and sent the clip to the cloud for safekeeping.

Tiffany, now regaining her social sensitivities, stammered, "O-O-Oh my God!"

Kiera closed her door and said, "Don't worry about him, I'll deal with it. Nobody will ever know what he saw."

Tiffany got dressed, while Kiera calmed her down like a good Mistress is supposed to do... comforting her and stressing that her son wouldn't out them.

Kiera walked Tiffany out and sent her home with a reassuring kiss, before finally having time to process what had just happened.

7. JEREMY TAKES CONTROL

Why wasn't Jeremy at the movies with Casey?

How long had he been watching?

Why was his face so smug when she jerked around and saw him?

What the fuck should she do about it?

In a robe, her thigh highs still on underneath but nothing else, she decided to confront him directly, as she stormed to his room and barged in unannounced.

Jeremy was, of course, sitting on his bed, watching his newest prize video on his phone, slowly stroking his cock.

"Really?" Kiera asked, her gaze going directly to her son's big, hard cock. "Don't you ever put that thing away?"

"Watching you ass fuck your slut got me horny," Jeremy said, pushing the envelope with the new knowledge he now had about his mother... and the evidence.

"Jeremy!" Kiera said, shocked by her son's smug demeanor and attitude... and his big, hard cock.

"What? Ass fucking is what I witnessed," he shrugged, still stroking his cock... seeing his mother unable to keep her eyes off it. "I didn't do anything much, but you sure did!"

"Why are you even home?" the rattled mother asked.

"I cancelled my date," Jeremy shrugged.

"Put that thing away," Kiera ordered, needing it out of sight and hopefully out of mind.

Jeremy decided to take the risk, "Come put it away for me."

"Excuse me?" Kiera asked.

"Come over here and tuck your son's wee-wee in," he said with a childish smile.

"Really?" she asked.

"Maybe you can read me a bedtime story too," he said, thinking maybe he would have her read one of his favourite Literotica stories to him.

"What happened today stays between us," Kiera said.

"Of course," he nodded, before adding, "although it seems a little hypocritical to scold and punish me for treating Eleanor like a slut and yet you do the same thing to Tiffany and who knows how many other pets."

"That's different," Kiera said, even though she knew her argument was weak.

"Okay," Jeremy queried, "how?"

"I'm an adult," the mother pointed out, her son's cock still out and about... seeming to be saluting her.

"So am I," he said, before adding, "and you were treating Tiffany like a bigger slut than I did Eleanor."

"I, um," Kiera said, rattled.

"I can't believe you ass fucked a college student," Jeremy continued. "Who grew up right across the street." He was also amused that he had just fucked Tiffany's mom in the ass while his mom was fucking Tiffany in the ass. A threesome with mom and daughter was already playing in his head.

"Jeremy, enough," Kiera said, sensing this was spiraling way out of hand.

Jeremy didn't listen though, as he continued, sensing he had the upper hand and was gaining as he went, "I mean you were really giving it to her and I have to say it was incredibly hot."

"Enough!" Kiera demanded, even as she watched her son continue to stroke his big, hard cock.

"Still horny, mother?" Jeremy asked, pressing play on his phone and turning the volume on full blast, before getting off the bed and walking towards her.

"What are you doing?" Kiera asked, feeling like a hypnotized rabbit as all her attention was riveted on that big hard cock that was stalking across the room towards her. She shook her head trying to clear her thoughts, and succeeded just in time to realise that the sex sounds on his phone were Tiffany and herself.

"What am I doing? I'm having you finish what you interrupted earlier," he said, he and his erect cock now standing triumphantly in front of her.

"Excuse me?" she asked, as she realized her arrogant son had filmed them.

"You interrupted my blow job earlier, and now you can give me one," he said, putting his hands on his mother's shoulders... taking the biggest risk of his life.

"Jeremy, how dare you," Kiera said, both at his attempt to control her and for filming her. She tried to assert herself by slapping his hands off her shoulders.

Jeremy replaced his hands firmly on her shoulders, knowing it was now or never, and intoned relentlessly, "Mother, I wasn't asking. Do as you're told or that video I filmed of you and your slut goes online."

"You're blackmailing your own mother?" she asked, even though it was obvious.

"I would be if I were coercing you into something you didn't want, but Mommy, we both know you want my cock," he said, pushing down on her shoulders.

Kiera felt her legs weaken, suddenly unable to hold herself up, as her body lowered and her lips were suddenly an inch away from her son's cock... in the exact same position Eleanor had been earlier today.

"This is wrong," Kiera said weakly, as she stared at the cock... her mouth watering.

"And yet you've got to have it, don't you, Mommy?" he asked confidently, grabbing his cock and tracing his mother's lips with it.

Kiera was overwhelmed.

For years she had been in charge of every sexual encounter she'd been part of.

Yet suddenly, she felt like she was eighteen again. Under the control of a dominant man... unable to resist the order... enslaved to the lust inside.

She knew it was wrong.

This was her son's cock.

She knew she should resist.

This was her son's big cock.

She knew she should take control and be the mother.

This was her son's big, hard cock.

She knew this was incest and illegal.

This was her son's big, hard, juicy cock... the big beautiful cock she hadn't been able to get out of her head since she'd seen it in Eleanor's mouth earlier today.

Yet, somehow the taboo against incest... like the taboo against sodomising a female virgin... turned her on completely.

So instead of resisting a moment longer, she instinctively opened her mouth, wanting that cock between her lips.

Jeremy couldn't believe this was happening... a million fantasies suddenly were all coming to fruition at once. Usually he would make the girl on her knees beg... but he wanted the act to begin... the incest to begin, and to begin now... he slid his cock inside her open mouth and groaned as she immediately wrapped her lips around it. He was happy he'd washed his cock off since it had last been in Tiffany's mother's asshole.

Kiera couldn't explain it... it felt so right. It had been almost two decades since she'd had a real cock in her mouth and yet it felt so, so right. She began bobbing on her son's cock.

"Oh yeah, that's it," he groaned, as he watched his mother bobbing... his beautiful mother.

She hadn't heard a man moan in almost two decades. It felt good... his moan sending the slightest of vibrations through his cock and then to her lips.

She sucked her son's cock slowly... she wasn't one to suck cock... not even strap-on's... no, she was the one who convinced someone else to suck... or lick... or get fucked. So she had to get used to having a thick cock stretching her lips... the hard interior encased in such supple skin feeling a little strange as well.

Jeremy was struggling between his desire to order his mother to be his slut, like he did most girls, and enjoying the reality of what was happening. So he decided to be conservative, but verbal, "Oh yes, Mom, your lips feel so good wrapped around my cock."

Hearing the word 'Mom' should have guilted her back to reality, yet it didn't. No, somehow this reminder that she was participating with her son in the taboo act of incest made this hotter... made her want her son's cock even more... so feeling her old submissiveness coming back full force, she became the pet, like she always made her sluts be, as she took her son's cock out of her mouth and asked, "Do you like how Mommy sucks you, son?" she loved using the word 'Mommy' which just seemed somehow naughtier, and she loved saying the simple word 'son' directly to the rampant manhood filling her mouth.

Jeremy felt a warmth course through him... his mother was getting turned on by the incest as much as he was.... She was also revealing that she was secretly submissive behind her tough exterior. He groaned, as he looked down at her on her knees, looking up at him with the same lust he saw in most of his girls, and said, "Yes, Mommy, your son loves having your sexy lips wrapped around his cock." He then decided to push her further, to test his limits, so he grabbed her head and slid his cock all the way into her mouth adding, "Now deep throat me, Mommy."

Kiera was surprised by the sudden aggressiveness, although in retrospect she shouldn't have been... first she had already caught him being dominant to Eleanor, and second he was his father's son. And third, she loved this!!

She focused on getting used to a mouthful of cock as she breathed through her nose, still processing having a cock in her mouth... especially her son's wonderful cock in her mouth.

Jeremy paused and smiled wickedly while his mother remained on her knees with his entire cock buried in her mouth... his boiling balls resting on her chin.

After a few seconds, he began slowly fucking her mouth, wondering the obvious thought... would she also let him fuck her?

As Kiera enjoyed the cock sliding in and out of her mouth, she wondered what her son was thinking. Would he try to fuck her? Would she let him? God, she was horny. God, she wanted this dick in her cunt. But sucking cock was one thing, letting her son fuck her was another... or was it? Sex was sex, and she had already opened the incest door wide open.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds