Mommy Takes Me to the Doctor

The boy was trembling with lust. "It's totally fine Bethany. Seriously, totally fine."

"Good," the girl said, kissing the boy softly on the mouth, as Brian's mother returned.

"I see you too got reaquainted," the young mother said, smiling.

"Um, mom, can you talk to you for a sec?"

Bethany kissed Brian on the mouth one more time and spun around. Brian noticed, of course, that he could now see her swollen chest from behind, around the contours of her lithe torso. "I'll get you guys set up," she said over her shoulder and winked.

Brian pulled his mother aside. She responded by stroking his face with one hand and his penis with the other. She pressed her giant, spongy tits into his chest and put her mouth just inches away from his.

"What do you want to talk to me about, baby?"

"Mom... You know I love you more than anything in the world, right? You know I'd do anything for you."

"Of course, sweetheart. I love you too. I'll always love you. And I'll always want you to make love to me. I never want our therapy to end."

"Well, I was kinda hoping... maybe, it'd be ok if I ... um ..."

"Do you want to go out with Bethany, honey?"

"Yes, ma'am. I don't even want to stop our therapy either, but I really like her a lot, and I can't believe she likes me too. She's so pretty and ..."

"Has such huge young breasts?" the mother said, giggling. "Sweetie, of course you can go out with Bethany. And of course she likes you. You're cute, sweet... you have an unusually big penis for your age and she's seen it plenty. Gosh, if I were her, I'd want to be with you all the time. Not that I don't now."

"But it's really important to me that we keep... that we keep up our therapy."

"Oh gosh, darling," she said, caressing his face and then letting her hand drift down to his chest. "Of course. I never want to stop our therapy. Even if the doctor says we don't need it, I think I have to have your penis inside me a lot. And I want to see you in the shower, with your big penis all soapy and hard." She then leaned in and pressed her breasts against him. "And I want you to watch me walking around the house in the tiny outfits you like so much."

They both smiled and kissed lightly on the mouth.

"I love you, Mommy."

"I love you too, sweetie."

***

Mommy Takes Me to See the Doctor, Epilogue, Part II

Brian and his mother made out on the living room couch, each feeling up the other's body. Brian still couldn't believe how gigantic his mother's breasts were. For a boy who loved tits, she was a walking dream. Spongy, HH-cup breasts, contained, at the moment, only in a small sundress that did little to hide them, or the rest of her tiny but curvy, teenage-like body. Brian ran his hands all over her, and they kissed passionately. She rubbed his crotch with the same vigor, thinking about how much she wanted her handsome, hung son to fuck her silly.

"Sweetie," she said, drawing her mouth back away from his, "are you sure you don't want to fuck Mommy? I can feel how hard your penis is. Gosh, I can feel it throbbing," she said in a little girl voice, squeezing his rock-hard cock. "Mommy wants to fuck so much. I need your penis, baby."

Brian almost came in his pants. But sex with his fuck-toy mother was out of the question. "Mommy, I really, really want to," he said, staring at and squeezing her massive tits. "But I have my date with Bethany tonight. I just... I don't know, I just want to store up my cum for her."

Mrs. Pepper looked sad, but said, "I understand, sweetie-pie. I know how excited you've been for this." She got up and adjusted her dress, smoothing out the material bunched up around her massive chest. "I'll leave you alone... for now," she said, smiling at her handsome son. "Bethany is a very attractive and very lucky young lady."

As if on cue, the doorbell rang.

Brian gulped, as his scantily-clad and insanely voluptuous mother jiggled to the door. It was Bethany; she took a step into the house and, looking a little nervous, said hi. She was wearing a soft red sweater, but with suspenders on either side of her huge chest, making her breasts seem even larger and rounder.

"Hi Bethany," Brian said, getting up from the couch, realizing that he still has an erection from his mother's motions and the sight of two gorgeous women, one a former cheerleader; the other his very own mother. Bethany's eyes immediately darted down to Brian's crotch and she smiled at him.

"Oh!" Brian's mother exclaimed, seeing the teen's large erection through his jeans. "Um, Bethany, Brian and I were just doing one of his ... treatments." She paused, then added, "Oh, but he didn't, um, finish. Oh gosh, I should just stop talking," she giggled.

Bethany turned to Mrs. Pepper and laughed. "Oh, it's fine. I'm sure you two spend a lot of time on treatments." She walked over to Mrs. Pepper and looked down at her lovely face - Bethany was a good five inches taller than the tiny mother. "It's good to see you again, Mrs. Pepper."

"It's good to see you too, Bethany. You look lovely. Brian's very excited for your date." She giggled, twisting her upper body in a little-girl kind of way that made her breasts sway. "Obviously."

"Mom!"

"Oh c'mon, it's true. And you should be. Look how pretty Bethany is," she said, brushed Bethany's long blonde hair. "Um, Bethany, would you mind if I said hello in a more... intimate way?"

"Do you want to kiss me, Mrs. Pepper?"

She giggled again and looked down at her feet (or, more accurately, her giant rack). "I guess I do. And you can call me Mommy if you want."

"Ok, Mommy," said the huge-breasted girl. "I think you're really pretty too. Brian, do you mind if your Mommy and I kiss a little?"

Brian could only grunt out a response that kind of sounded like "yes" and he did everything he could not to grab his throbbing cock.

Bethany paused and then leaned down and kissed the beautiful mother on the lips. The mother was momentarily taken aback, but soon engaged in the kiss, drawing her curvy, little body toward the young lady. Soon they were making out, kissing tenderly, then more passionately. Brian's Mommy -- who looked more like a sex toy than ever, with her tight sundress and high heels -- began to grind her body into Bethany, their giant breasts mashing together. Needless to say, this did nothing to help Brian control his erection.

As the two woman disengaged from their kiss, Mrs. Pepper sheepishly said, "Sorry about that, Bethany. You just look really pretty, and I'm pretty much always, um..."

"Horny?" asked the beautiful young woman, smiling.

"Yes. It's part of my... condition. Our condition," she said looking at me. "And Brian," she said, turning to her son, who was nearly shaking with lust, "I apologize to you. Bethany is your date, not Mommy's girlfriend. You should come welcome her to our house."

The boy walked over and touched Bethany's hand. "It's great to see you Bethany. My mother is right, you really do look beautiful."

"You look beautiful too, sweetie. Gosh, how did you raise such a sweet boy, Mrs. Pepper?" The mother smiled at her son. "He's as sweet as he is handsome." She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. She then pulled back, took his hand, which was shaking slightly, and leaned back in, kissing him on the lips. Mrs. Pepper beamed at the young couple.

Bethany pulled her head back from Brian's, but left her huge breasts pressed up against his body. His penis was firmly lodged against her stomach. She giggled and gave it a squeeze. Brian almost came in his pants.

"I'll go get you kids some drinks," Brian's mom said, and jiggled out of the room and into the kitchen.

"Brian," Bethany said softly, "I have a confession to make. I really want to spend time getting to know you better, but right now, I'm feeling like I don't want to go out."

"Really?" Brian squeaked, guessing what was coming next.

"Well, after seeing and --" she looked down at their swollen bodies pressing against each other "-- feeling you... I kind of was thinking we could stay in."

"Sure, Bethany.. um, that's fine with me."

"We can get to know each other in a different way first. Brian, I'm really smitten with you. I can't believe I'm so into a boy four years younger than me, but you're just so great." She took his hand. "Brian, will you do something for me?" Before Brian could answer, she placed his hand on one of her massive, young breasts. "Would you feel me up while you kiss me some more?"

Brian was happy to comply. The two kids began kissing again, as Brian squeezed - kneaded, really - his date's big breasts through her sweater. Brian's mother walked back into the room, carrying two glasses of iced tea, to see the two sexually charged youngsters in an obscene embrace. She smiled. "I better leave you two alone," she said, putting down the iced tea.

"Actually, Mrs. Pepper... I mean, Mommy," Bethany said. "It's totally ok with me if you stay. I mean, if it's with Brian. We were just going to get to know each other a little better. Is that ok, Brian, if your Mommy stays?"

"Um, yeah, I guess that's fine. If it's cool with you, Mommy."

"Sure! I'd love to watch you too." She sat down on the couch, as if she was about to watch a live show. Bethany took Brian's hand and led him to the couch. They sat down right next to his mother. He couldn't see her, but the couch was small enough so that her massive chest brushed his back. He felt like his whole body was throbbing with horniness. And this was his first date ever.

"Brian, have you been looking forward to our date," Bethany asked.

"Of course," Brian replied. "I mean, my life has changed so much since I first, um, saw your mother and you. I was... I didn't feel good about myself, you know? But now... Mommy and I have gotten so much closer." He turned for a moment to face his mother, who had such a loving look on her face, and looked like she might cry. She mouthed the words, "I love you, sweetie." Brian smiled and turned back to his date.

"My treatments have been so amazing," Brian continued. "But I have to admit, I thought about you a lot."

"I thought about you too," Bethany said. "I thought about when you and your Mommy came to see my mother, and how cute you were. You were so nervous." Bethany giggled and Brian blushed. "No! It was cute. Really. And seeing you ejaculate so many times. Your penis is really beautiful Brian." She put her hand on his thigh and slowly slid it up to his rock-hard crotch. "I think about your penis a lot too."

Brian heard his mother gasp slightly under her breath.

"I think about what it would be like to suck on it," Bethany said, now blushing herself. She paused. "And feel it inside me."

Brian noticed that, like his mother often did, Bethany was subtly moving her hips back and forth, her horniness causing her to involuntarily fuck an imaginary cock.

"Brian, you probably noticed that I went through a little... growth spurt," she said, gesturing to her huge breasts. "When I first met you, I was a EE-cup. Remember? You saw them!" She giggled. "Well, they are bigger now. Not as big as your little Mommy's gigantic breasts -" she looked over at Brian's mother and smiled. Mrs. Pepper smiled back and squeezed her massive rack. "But super-big for a girl my age. Well, any age, I guess. Do you want to guess how big they are now?"

"Um... F?"

"No silly, that's basically the same thing as a EE. Brian, I'm a G-cup now. 30G. I have this pretty thin torso-" she shook her chest for emphasis "-and these G-cup breasts. Brian, can you I show you my breasts now?"

All Brian could do was nod.

She pulled down one suspender strap, then the other. She reached down and removed the sweater, struggling slightly as it passed over her huge chest. She was wearing a push-up bra and her breast meat simply overflowed it. Brian gulped and heard his mother gasp behind him.

"So big...," his mother said, trailing off.

The young woman squeezed her arms together, her breasts bursting out of her bra. "Do you want me to take my bra off, Brian?"

"Yes, Bethany. Can I see your breasts now?"

"Of course," she cooed to the boy, reaching back to undo her bra - and in the process, arching her big chest forward toward the boy and his mother, who licked her lips in anticipation. Bethany removed her bra and her big young breasts bounced slightly, then settled on her chest.

"I know that you've seen them before," the girl said, "but it feels different now. I know it's just our first date, but -" She turned away and blushed.

Brian asked, "What is it Bethany?"

"It's going to sound silly. I just really, really like you. And I was kind of hoping you'd want to go out. Like, um... be my boyfriend."

Brian heard his mother behind him squeal. She leaned over and whispered in his ear, "I knew it! Oh sweetie, I'm so proud of you. You're such a lucky boy."

"I would love that," Brian said.

Bethany leaped in her seat a little, her huge breasts bouncing as she did. "Yay! Brian, would you kiss me now?"

Brian leaned in and began to kiss his busty new girlfriend. She took one of his hands and placed it beneath one of her large tits and encouraged him to squeeze it.

As Brian began to feel up Bethany while they made out, his mother quietly got down on her knees in front of them. She reached up and began to unbuckle her son's belt, then his pants. Realizing what she was doing, Brian shuddered. Bethany felt it and smiled.

"Looks like your Mommy is taking off your pants, sweetie. I guess that means I get to see your penis on our first date."

As she pulled his underwear off, Brian's mother piped up in a little-girl voice, "Mommy isn't just taking off your pants, she's going to suck on your penis while you kiss Bethany. Oh, I should ask. Bethany, is it ok if I suckle on baby's penis while you two make out? I'm just so horny, it's all I can think about."

"Of course, Mommy," Bethany said, grasping Brian's cock with one hand, while stroking the back of his head with the other. She wiggled the rock-hard penis toward the mother's face, encouraging her to put it in her mouth. And that's what Brian's mother did. She began to lick the tip, then, with her eyes looking up longingly at her son's amazed face, she began to bob up and down on the member, licking and sucking as she went.

Bethany took the opportunity to take off her skirt. She wasn't wearing underwear and Brian, of course, noticed. "Oh," Bethany said, giggling. "I don't really wear underwear much. I hope that's ok." Without waiting for an answer, she began to run her hands across Brian's chest and kiss the side of his face, all while his own mother continued to suck on his rock-hard dick. Then the two began to make out again. Brian used all his willpower not to blow a wad into his the mouth of his hugely busty mother, who was wiggling her horny little body beneath him.

After a moment or two of this, his mother still sucking, Bethany withdrew her face from his and suddenly looked just a little shy.

"What is it Bethany," Brian asked, noting to himself how bizarre it was to have a conversation with his naked, wildly voluptuous girlfriend - well, sort of: it was still just officially a first date -- while his clothed, but even more busty mother sucked his penis.

"Um, Brian, I know this has been kind of an odd first date. I don't know exactly what got us here, but, um... I really, really want you to fuck me." She looked down at Brian's mother, who stopped sucking and stared up at the lovely girl and smiled. "I just can't stand it anymore. I want you inside me. Please?"

The mother positioned his penis to point straight upwards, as if to beckon Bethany. Without further comment, or even an answer from Brian, the girl swung her naked body over the boy's, her huge breasts wobbling right in front of his face as she did, and slowly lowered herself down onto his massive erection.

"Uhhhhhhh!" the girl moaned. "That's so good, Brian. I've wanted this for so long." She started to slowly bounce up and down on his erection. "Please fuck me, sweetheart. Please fuck your new girlfriend!!" She cupped her breasts right in front of his face and squeezed.

Brian, already going out of his mind, couldn't believe it when his mother got up, quickly stripped off her dress, then her massive HH-cup bra and sat next to her son.

"Sweetie, would you like to suckle on Mommy's gigantic breasts while you fuck your new girlfriend?" She also cupped her breasts and offered them to her son. He began to suck on a nipple and the mother moaned in pleasure. Between the gorgeous 22-year-old bouncing up and down on his erection and his insanely top-heavy mother feeding him her giant breast, he couldn't hold out any longer.

"I'm going to cum!" he yelled between sucks, and soon he was, filling Bethany's pussy with hot fluid.

Over the next couple of hours, the two youngsters fucked in a variety of positions - on the couch, with Brian's huge penis plowing into Bethany's vagina from the front; Bethany bent over an armchair and Brian fucking her from the back; and finally, when they got to the bedroom, in missionary position, with the two kissing and whispering things like "This is amazing" and "You feel so good" to each other. All the while, Brian's Mommy urged them on, positioning her son's penis, rubbing the girl's huge breasts, or posing for her son in lewd positions that emphasized her massive tits when she knew he was on the verge of cumming. Finally, Bethany and Brian were done, spent, lying on their backs on his bed. Brian's mother sat in a chair, still masturbating herself and tweaking one of her swollen nipples.

Bethany, her face flushed, asked, "Brian, that was incredible. How many times did you cum?"

"Four times, I think? I can cum a lot ever since Mommy and I started our regiment. How about you?"

Bethany giggled. "Oh, I lost count. At least a half-dozen, maybe more."

After they collected their strength, Bethany got dressed and Brian and his mother, who has put back on her huge bra and little panties, walked her to the door.

"Well, that was a really unusual first date," Bethany laughed.

"Yeah," said Brian, "but really fun."

"Definitely," she said, leaning in to kiss him. "I like you a lot... obviously. Can we have a regular date next time? Maybe dinner and a movie?"

"You bet. I like you a lot too."

"Thanks." The girl turned to the tiny-bodied mother, reached out and squeezed her two massive breasts. "And thank you, Mrs. Pepper. That was super-fun. And you raised a really sweet boy. *And* taught him how to make love really well!"

The mother blushed, but pushed out her chest to give the girl easier access. "Thanks. I'm so glad you had a good time."

"Good night!" And with that, Bethany turned and walked out of the house.

As soon as the door closed, the mother leaped toward Brian and enveloped him in a hug, her giant chest pressing against him. "I'm so proud of you!" she exclaimed. You've got a gorgeous new girlfriend, and what a start to a night of fucking!"

"Start?" the boy said. "Mommy, we fucked, like, 4 times."

"I know," the mother said, reaching back to unleash her gigantic breasts. "But that doesn't mean you're done for the night. Watching the two of you got me really horny. So now you have to fuck your Mommy, ok?"

As his cartoonishly top-heavy mother stepped out of her panties and laid down spread-eagled on the carpeted floor, the boy sighed and took off his pants once more. He laid down on top of his mother, who was again wiggling her horny body, and sank his penis into her vagina, staring directly at his massive, jiggling breasts.

"If you say so, Mommy."

THE END

This is the final installment of this series. Thanks for reading.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds