Mom's Game of Dares

"You are so fucking hot, Mom!" John moaned and then stuck his fingers in his mouth and sucked them clean as he leaned over me to use the keyboard.

JOHN: MOM'S HOTTER THAN THE FOURTH OF JULY! SHE IS ALL KINDS OF WET! EVEN HER LITTLE BUSH IS SOAKED!!! SORRY -- I COULDN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO TELL ME TO SUCK MOM'S JUICES OFF MY HAND!

Donna shook her head and laughed and licked her lips. I was now shaking so much with lust that I could barely hit the keys. My nipples were so hard and swollen, they actually hurt and my panties were a sodden mess, my juices again soaking and staining my chair.

ME: I DON'T THINK DONNA MINDS, DO YOU, SWEETIE? NOW, MOM, I DARE YOU TO REACH IN AND FISH OUT YOUR SON'S COCK! I WANT TO SEE HOW BIG IT IS! AND I DARE YOU TO STROKE IT, MOM!

Donna grinned and fulfilled a long time fantasy as she slipped her hand into her son's boxers and brought out his erect penis. Shane's mother turned and raised her eyebrows at me as she stroked it slowly, proudly showing off her son's cock. I gave a little eek as I saw how big and long it was. Donna then stared up at her son's face as she masturbated him for thirty seconds. When she reluctantly let him go, it slapped hard against his stomach.

Donna: I TOLD YOU IT WAS BIG, CARMEN! MOM, I DARE YOU TO PULL DOWN JOHN'S SHORTS AND GIVE HIS DICK A LITTLE KISS AND LICK!

"Are you ready for this, John?" I asked my son. "Can Mom touch your cock?"

"Ohhh yesss, Mom. I've dreamed of this!" John sighed as I tugged his shorts down, freeing his cock.

"Omigod, son, you are fucking huge!" I gasped as I took him in my hand. My pussy tingled in anticipation of being stuffed by my son's massive dick. I had known John was big just from the obvious bulges in his pants, but up close and now touching his stiff rod, I couldn't believe how big he was. If I had known what had been hanging between my son's legs earlier, I'm sure I would have already become his lover! I stroked my son and glanced back at the screen at Donna and her son. Donna was eyeing my son's cock with interest and I tried to compare Shane's cock with the one in my hand. It was hard to tell (and I was distracted by the throbbing meat in my hand), but I think Shane's cock was a little bit longer, but John's girth was greater.

I was so enthralled with my son's penis that I almost forgot to follow through with Donna's dare. I puckered up and planted a wet smooch on the crown of John's cock and then playing up to the camera, I moved my mouth downwards and then ran my tongue up the length of my son's shaft and finished by swirling my tongue over his swollen cock head. It took all my self control to not start sucking his lovely cock and return to the keyboard.

Me: OHHH MY GOD! MOM DONNA, I DARE YOU TO SUCK YOUR SON'S COCK FOR THIRTY SECONDS!

Donna: I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER ASK!

Donna turned from the keyboard and took her son's cock in hand. She flicked her tongue over the head, picking up a sliver of precum from his slit, then took him deep in her mouth, closing her lips around his meat and hollowing her cheeks, began to suck Shane.

Her son, bless his horny little heart, had the presence of mind to reach out and pick up the webcam, pointing it downwards so that my son and I could see Donna sucking his cock from his point of view. Her eyes had an expression of pure bliss as she slid her lips up and down on his penis, making it shiny with her saliva. Sucking her son's cock had Donna losing all track of time.

Me: I SAID THIRTY SECONDS YOU SLUT -- LOL!!

Shane laughed when he read my message and after setting the webcam back in place, he eased his mother's face out of his crotch. Donna looked distinctly unhappy as she turned back to face the PC.

Donna: YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IT WAS TO STOP! JOHN, I DARE YOU TO GET BETWEEN YOUR MOM'S LEGS, PULL OFF HER PANTIES AND LICK HER PUSSY FOR THIRTY SECONDS!

John face was a bright red, but he looked eager and he moved down between my legs and pulled them together so he could remove my thong. As he pulled them off me, he brought the skimpy panties to his nose and took a deep breath. "God, I love your smell, Mom!" He then held up the panties to the webcam and squeezed the cream filled crotch so that we could all watch rivulets of pussy juice trickle over his hand.

John spread my legs, letting them again drape over the arms of my chair and then without warning, shoved his face into my flowered cunt, making me squeal with joy and surprise. His tongue shot out and roiled through my wet flesh expertly and I realized with a start that my son was not eating pussy for the first time. This was confirmed as his tongue washed over my swollen clitoris. "Ohhhh yesssss, sonnn!" I moaned as I bucked my pelvis into his face and let my fingers slip into his dark hair and pulling his face more firmly against my pussy. I picked up the webcam and pointed it downwards to let Donna and Shane watch my son work his talented tongue and mouth. Donna grinned evilly and began to type.

Donna: LOL! JUST THIRTY SECONDS, CARMEN, REMEMBER? LET HIS HEAD GO, YOU WHORE!

I moaned with frustration. I was so tempted not to let John stop. I could feel the beginnings of an orgasm growing deep within me as my son hungrily licked and nibbled at me -- his tongue lapping me and sucking on my pussy lips. I reluctantly let him slip from my grip and then pushed him back, mewling in delight as he kept sucking on my labia, stretching it out. I gasped in amazement! My son had me close to orgasm in just a few seconds with his tongue!

ME: OH DONNA, I ALMOST CAME! JOHN'S TONGUE IS SOOO SWEET! SHANE, I DARE YOU TO USE THREE FINGERS ON YOUR MOM'S PUSSY FOR THE NEXT THIRTY SECONDS.

Shane knelt down and his mother meekly let him pull her panties off her, leaving her virtually naked (her tube top was still on, rolled below her pert breasts now). She spread her legs wide and pushed her butt to the edge of her seat. Donna took hold of her labia and spread her cunt lips wide, giving Shane an easy and erotic target. Index, Middle and Ring fingers slipped into her and I could hear her lips move and almost read her pleas to fuck her hard and fast with his fingers.

Shane immediately obeyed his mother and began to rapidly plunge his fingers in and out of her wet, grasping pussy. The effect on his mother was immediate as she stiffened in her chair, her mouth gaping open as she relished the sensation of her son finger-fucking her. Donna's hands came up to pinch and tease her nipples as Shane worked his fingers in and out. John and I could see Donna's sudden cry of protest as Shane who was keeping count suddenly withdrew his hand. He immediately began licking his Mom's cunt cream of his fingers while Donna turned back to the keyboard, her body quivering with need.

Donna: WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE TOLD MY SON TO FINGERFUCK ME FOR AT LEAST A COUPLE OF MINUTES! CARMEN, I DARE YOU TO SUCK JOHN'S COCK FOR THE NEXT THIRTY SECONDS WHILE JOHN FINGERS YOU AT THE SAME TIME.

Later, Donna told me what an erotic sight my son and I made as he leaned down and fucked my pussy with three fingers while I leaned into his pelvis and took his cock into my mouth. My whole body seemed to be on fire as my son penetrated my body with his fingers. I could feel my cunt muscles contracting, hungry for his touch, seeking to hold him inside me. My mind reeled as I processed the fact that I had my son's penis, hard, long and stiff in my mouth. My tongue fluttered madly over his velvety steel skin while I sucked him. This all was so right and so incredibly naughty at the same time. This forbidden contact, this violation of custom and law was so incredible -- I knew that I would never be the same -- that no other man's touch or love could ever make me the same way again. All too soon, I felt John withdraw his fingers and then gently withdraw his cock from my sucking mouth.

I looked up at my son with such longing and saw his lustful desire written on his face. I wanted and needed my son and he wanted and needed me and I knew that the game was over -- that all that was left was to commit the deep, utter, complete and beautiful incest with my son.

Me: TIME TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP! I DARE BOTH JOHN AND SHANE TO SIT DOWN AND LET YOUR MOTHERS RIDE YOUR BIG COCKS UNTIL YOU FILL US UP WITH YOUR SPUNK!

Donna stood up, a lusty smile on her face and began to type as Shane slipped behind her and sat down in her chair, his cock standing straight up.

Donna: ABOUT FUCKING TIME, CARMEN!! I'M GOING NUTS HERE. C'MON GIRL, LETS FUCK OUR SONS AND LIVE OUT OUR FANTASIES! LET'S MAKE OUR SONS MOTHERFUCKERS!!

I was standing up myself and I could my son saying as much to himself as he was to me, "Oh my god -- I can't believe this is really happening. I'm going to fuck you, Mom!"

I turned around and bent over as John sat down, my hand stroking his hard cock as I kissed him. "That's right, son. You're going to fuck your mother, so do a good job, honey!"

I turned to face the PC and the webcam and I hoped I looked calmer than I felt. All the teasing and fantasy were about to end. Donna and I had pushed and pushed our relationships with our sons to way beyond any conventional norms and now, we were crossing that taboo line. I felt no regret, only the anticipation that perhaps an aroused virgin might feel on her wedding night.

Donna and I were mirror images as we watched each other and moved almost as one -- both of us straddling our young stud sons. We gave each other reassuring smiles as we slowly lowered ourselves downward till our pussies were hovering over our sons' cocks. I could see Donna's cunt lips, swollen and spread, like a hungry mouth ready to swallow her son's long and hard penis. Between my legs, I could feel the immensity of my son's cockhead, brushing my wet flesh between my labia.

Donna and I nodded to each other and then almost reading each other's minds, we mouthed to each other, "One-Two-THREE." On the Three count, we both lowered ourselves onto our son's erections. Donna's eyes opened wide as she took his cock inside her and I sobbed out loud as I suddenly found myself being crammed full of cockmeat.

Both boys were big and despite my arousal and Donna's -- our cunts sopping wet, we both had to move slowly downwards, partly from their girth and partly from erotic sensory overload. These were our sons! This was the child that I had given birth to and now to realize -- to savor the sinful sensation of his flesh returning to its birthplace was almost more than I could deal with. It was beyond pleasure -- it was joy heaven sent!

Time slowed down, the universe centering around the slowing expanding sensation between my legs of immense, erotic pleasure as my pussy was crammed full of incestuous cock! I was aware that I was moaning, a low, soulful sound that was growing in intensity even as I watched Donna's reaction to having her cunt stuffed with her son's stiff dick. Erotic anguish was etched on her face and she was moaning, she was screaming with pleasure as she took all of him inside her, her body almost convulsing from the pleasure.

My labia scraped and then pressed firmly into John's wiry pubic hairs and I realized even as orgasmic pleasure wracked my body that I had all of him buried in my cunt. "Y-you feeeel sooo good, J-John," I stammered. "You are sooo big, baby!"

"Your pussy is awesome, Mom -- you feel so wet and silky and so fucking tight!" gasped John, his arms wrapped around my waist. I could feel him kissing my back, little quick butterfly kisses that made me shiver with delight.

Like a helpless rag doll, Donna sat suspended on her son's cock, his arms wrapped around her and hands cupping her perky tits. Mother and son were slowly rocking back and forth, Shane's cock buried deep in his mother's pussy. As I watched their movement, I began to emulate them and groaned as the movement changed the points of pressure that John's cock stimulated inside of me. "Ohhh, Mom, that feels soo fucking good!" my son gasped as I moved back and forth. As we moved, I tried to type a message to Donna.

Me: OMIGODD! ITSSWONDERFUL DON'T YOU LUV YOUR SONNNS COCK, DONNNNA?

My writing became atrocious and can you blame me? Try trying to type coherently when you're stuffed with your son's cock and see how well you do. It took a minute or two before Donna even noticed my words and longer before she attempts a reply.

Donna: LLOVEMYU BABYS COOCCCCCK ABOUTT TO CUMMMM LOVE MYY SONNNS LOVEFUK HIMIM!

We both typed a little more babble, but our need to mate with our sons took over and we devoted our attention to our sons' splendid penises. John's hands went to my hips and he began to slowly lift me up and down. I sobbed with delight, helpless to do anything but enjoy my son's cock as he slowly moved me up and down. I am so short, my feet dangled in the air and I was totally at his mercy. My pussy felt so full! Each up and down motion, I could feel his thick shaft scraping my sides, so tight was my cunt packed that I swear I could feel every vein and bump on John's cock.

On the screen in front of me, I could see Shane and Donna fucking. Donna's longer legs allowing her to control her movements and her calves bulging with strain as she bounced herself up and down on her son's long dick, her slick, glistening labia clasping at Shane's penis. My friend's lips were pursed and I could almost hear the coos and moans of Donna's pleasure piercing the silence of the internet. Shane's fingers were playing and pinching her swollen nipples, no doubt adding to the delicious delight his cock was giving his mother.

My pussy began to spasm as I felt my orgasm begin to build, my son's cock stoking the flames of my pleasure as he seemed to grow even larger inside me. His huge crown was pressing against my cervix, deeper than any man had ever penetrated me and the simple knowledge that my own son was about to deposit his youthful seed inside me seemed to intensify my pleasure all the more.

Movement on my computer screen caught my eye and I focused in to see Donna's body convulsing. Shane was thrusting his hips upward to drive deep into his mother's pussy and then once buried, both seemed to stiffen and Donna's mouth opened wide as a silent scream of orgasm was ripped from her. The carnal vision on my PC sent me over the edge and I managed to whimper, "Oh God! I'm going to cum, John. Mommy's cummingggg!" before the world caught fire.

Orgasmic flames raced outward from my pussy which clamped tightly around my son's cock, my cunt muscles holding John in place and milking his cock for his sperm. All I could manage was a shrill scream as my son gave me my first incestuous cock induced orgasm. Pleasure so intense it bordered on pain seemed to overwhelm me, making me a reflection of Donna, helpless in the throes of her own incestuous orgasm.

"Mommm! I -- Your pussy is sooo -- I'm going to cum, MOM!" John wailed and I felt his cock swell inside me and then unleash a torrent of his hot semen, bathing my insides, coating my womb with his seed. My orgasm escalated to new heights and I babbled incoherently as wave after wave of pleasure seemed to tear my body apart and heal it all within the tick of a single second repeated over and over again.

I let myself become lost in the moment, aware of only my own pleasure and that of my son, allowing myself to be immersed in the carnality, the sweet incestuous sin and love we had created. For what seemed an eternity, John's cock pulsed and fed my pussy his sweet, steaming sperm while I baptized his cock with my motherly cunt cream. We seemed to drift in heavenly bliss forever.

At some point I returned to the universe, stirred out of my reverie by the sensation of my son's cock slowly shrinking while his hands caressed my body, fondling my breasts and stroking my pussy. "I love you, John," I sighed, my voice trembling with emotion.

"I love you too, Mom," replied my son in a quiet, happy voice.

I focused my eyes on my computer screen and smiled as I saw Donna and Shane smiling back at me. Donna's short, dark hair was wet with sweat and her body glistened from her exertions and I could see her breasts bob up and down as she still gasped for air. Still sitting in her son's lap, I could see her son's half-erect cock, covered in their mixed cum. Her wide spread pussy was dripping semen.

My cunt throbbed around my son's semi-erect cock, as yet unwilling to let him go. I felt waterlogged or maybe the word should be sperm-logged with my son's seed and I must confess that it was a sensation that left me both content and aroused. I felt John's hands close around my breasts, sending aftershocks through me as he rubbed his palms against my nipples. It was a lovely way to come down from an orgasm. I twisted around and put one arm around my son's shoulders and leaned in and kissed him, softly, slowly, conveying both passion and motherly love to my son and lover.

When I turned my attention back to my friend, she was typing,

Donna: SO -- WAS IT GOOD FOR YOU? LOL

Me: MMMMM, BETTER THAN I EVER DREAMED. AND FOR YOU? DID YOU LOVE YOUR SON'S COCK?

Donna: OHHH MY GOD! I HAVE NEVER HAD A MULTIPLE ORGASM BEFORE. AND WATCHING YOU AND YOUR SON MADE IT SOOO MUCH BETTER.

Me: SAME HERE -- YOU AND SHANE WERE SO BEAUTIFUL TO WATCH. IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS!

Donna: MMMMM, I CAN THINK OF ONLY ONE THING THAT COULD MAKE THIS MOMENT ANY MORE INCREDIBLE.

Me: REALLY?!! PLEASE TELL ME!

Donna grinned evilly at me and I felt a tremor of anticipatory delight rifle through me.

Donna: THE ONLY THING THAT COULD MAKE THIS NIGHT BETTER IS IF WE WERE ALL TOGETHER AND YOU AND I COULD LICK EACH OTHER'S SON'S SPUNK OUT OF EACH OTHER'S PUSSY!

John moaned as he read Donna's words and I felt his cock begin to stiffen inside my still wet and aroused cunt. I stared at Donna as she leaned back against her son, spreading her pussy lips wider and then used two fingers to spoon up some of her son's semen and then with a lewd smile, lick it off her fingers. I sighed and hurriedly typed a response.

Me: YOU KNOW, THE GAME HASN'T ENDED. DONNA, I DARE YOU AND YOUR SON TO COME VISIT US AND DO THAT FOR REAL!

Donna smiled and said something to her son who nodded eagerly. There was a carnal lust in her eye as her fingers quickly typed a response. She pressed the send key and then looked into the camera and mouthed the words, "I love you, Carmen!" And her message?

Donna: WHEN?

The End (?)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 103 milliseconds