Mom's Incest Fantasy

When it was all over, I pulled my flaccid wet cock out of my mother's vagina, and she turned around to kiss me full on the lips.

***

My mother and I lounged in front of the warm fire place after we had sex together. We were both still completely naked. I was sitting on the carpet with my back against the couch, and my mother laid across the floor with her head on my lap.

"Was it what you expected?" she asked, breaking the long silence. "Did you enjoy making love to me?"

I rubbed my fingers through her hair. "You have no idea. That was by far the best sexual experience of my life."

"And with your mother no less."

"That's what made it so special," I replied. "Having sex with you is something I've thought about for years, never thinking it would actually happen. You're the perfect woman as far as I'm concerned."

She lifted her head slightly and gave me a soft kiss on my leg. "You're sweet. And just so you know, that was one of the best sexual experiences I've ever had as well. There's something about mother/son incest that's so much more loving than anything else. It's the maternal aspect of a mother giving in to sexual desires and wanting to please her son."

"I can't argue with that. But do you think we could ever do this again? You know, with dad coming back in a few days..."

With her head still on my lap, she looked up at me and smiled. "Your dad likes to joke about how it's only a matter of time before you and I engage in incestuous acts the way that he has with his mother. Trust me, he'll LOVE hearing about this."

"Really? I've always known that he's a really smart guy," I replied humorously.

"Well he was certainly right about us eventually getting together," she said as she kissed my leg again. "And since I told him that he was wrong, I guess I'll have to make it up to him with juicier details about what we've been doing while he was away."

My mother then got on all fours and positioned her face towards my crotch and gently kissed the head of my flaccid penis. The first kiss was just her lips pressing itself on me, but the second time, she kissed it harder and more forcefully, causing an immediate reaction on my part.

"I love watching you grow," she said, staring at my manhood coming to life.

"Your lips feel so good mom. Don't stop."

She turned to me again and winked. "I wasn't planning to stop."

Her mouth turned its attention back towards my growing erection and planted several more kisses. She brought her hand towards my groin and used her delicate fingers to lift my hard cock, and gave the head of my hard cock a big wet kiss from her puckered lips.

"Do you want me to lick it?" she asked teasingly.

"Oh, of course, I want you to. Do it the way I've been fantasizing about for all these years."

"I'll do it even better."

She stuck her tongue out and ran it against the full length of my shaft, tasting her own dried fluids after I had been inside her moments earlier. I became even more erect as I felt her tongue bathe me. She licked me up and down, side to side, before swirling her tongue around my head and briefly taking me inside her mouth to suck.

Just as I was in the middle of enjoying her oral pleasure, she pulled her mouth away and got up to kneel over me, with us face-to-face.

"Hold your erection up with both hands," she ordered. "This is going to feel a little tight."

I held my saliva covered cock upwards as she asked. She then reached down with her two hands and spread her cheeks apart, leaving her anus wide open for me as she lowered herself. And as soon as the tip of my cock touched her most intimate of areas, she spread the ring of her anus even further so that my head could enter her rectum, which had to struggle its way in.

"Oh my god...that feels amazing," I told her, feeling her tightness.

She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. "It does. And we've got several more inches to go."

I watched my mom bite her lower lip while she continued lowering her body onto me, with my cock pushing its way inside her rectal area that felt as tight as a grip of a hand. It was clear that her body was struggling to get used to something foreign going up that tiny little hole in this unnatural act, but it was equally clear by the look on her face that she was enjoying this experience as much as I was.

"I never would have imagined that making love to my own son would be so wonderful," she said as she began to slowly rock her hips and back and forth. "I'm sure your grandmother would LOVE hearing all about this when she comes for the holidays."

"God, that sounds so dirty mom," I moaned.

A sly grin suddenly appeared on my mother's face, "Well that's the idea, mister."

Her hands clasped around the back of my neck, and with her rectal area loosening up to my hard cock inside of her, she was able to gyrate her hips even more forcefully. She closed her eyes as the pleasure we shared intensified, and her lips began to quiver.

"Rub my clit...rub it..." she desperately moaned.

My mother didn't have to ask twice and I began furiously rubbing her clitoris. And that only served to reinvigorate her as she used even more energy to lift her body up and down on my cock inside of her anus. It wasn't long until I saw the same look on her face as before, where her eyes squeezed shut and her face twisted with pleasure- she was having another orgasm.

My fingers were relentlessly playing with her clit as she was enjoying my cock up her ass. She reached down and also brought one of her own fingers to her vagina, so that both of us were pleasing her sensitive area together. Her back suddenly arched and her mouth widened, and a stream of clear fluids rushed out from inside her vaginal opening. My mother was squirting. She let out a loud scream and even more fluids sprayed onto my body and onto the floor. That was more than enough to send me over the edge as well to my inevitable second orgasm inside of my mother's body in one morning, but this time it would be in her tight little rectum.

When it was over and the both of us had orgasmed, she collapsed right on top of me, completely exhausted.

***

Her head rested on my shoulder while my flaccid penis was still inside her anus. We were both still recovering from the incredible orgasms we shared and were still breathing heavily. I could feel her heart beating through her breast and onto my chest, as well as the trickles of sweat which were starting to form.

"Ughhh...that was phenomenal," she finally gasped. "I've had a lot of orgasms from anal penetrations before, but never like the one you just gave me."

"Well, to tell you the truth, that was the first time I've ever given anal to a woman before, and I'm glad it was with you. So thanks for that, I really enjoyed it as well obviously."

"No need to thank me, you've just given me a plot and most of the dialogue for my next story," she said playfully, leaning forward to give me a big kiss. "It's me who should be thanking you."

"I can't wait to read it. But I have to ask, were you serious about telling grandma and dad about this, or were you just talking dirty for me?"

She smiled. "Why not? The four of us together certainly sounds like a lot of fun. But let's not get too far ahead of ourselves here, we've still got several days of incestuous sex to keep us busy."

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds