• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Panties

Mom's Panties

It was late night and I had to go to the bathroom. I had gone to bed wearing my mother's panties. My dilemma involved taking off the panties or risking being seen as I went across the house to the bathroom then back to my bedroom. I had to pass my sister's room. The bathroom was between her room and my parent's room on the other side. In the bathroom I found the panties that mom had apparently taking off and left there after my last trip there. Of course I switched, but I was not about to leave the pair I took off.

As I was coming out with my hardon tucked in Mom's briefs and the other pair in my hand, there she stood, her and my sister. I locked eyes with my Mom as I heard my sister saying... "see I told you it was him". Mom looked me up and down and stopped at the increasing hard on in my pants. As it grew harder she sent my sister to her room then took my panty filled hand and led me to my room. She never said a word to me until we were in my room.

There she stood before me and took off the panties she had on... Then she spoke.. take those off. As I did she held open the ones she just took off for me to step into them. On her knees, looking up at me, pass my hardon that was almost touching her lips, she pulled her panties up my legs. Before she pulled the panties over my hardon she lightly kissed the head of it.

With my dick completely covered in her panties she stepped back and removed her night shirt giving me a perfect close up view of my most favorite pair of tits ever. They were so full with big nipples and even bigger areola. The night shirt was made of nylon too. Completely naked, she walked to me and put the shirt over my head. Once in place she pulled my head to her breast. Her next words to me were... suck my nipple. With her guiding my head I took the hard nipple between my lips her other hand found my panty covered hard on and began to struck it through her panties. She stroked me as I sucked on both her breast. She started to moan, then soon after her body started to shake.

When she stopped shaking she pushed me back to my bed. As she looked me in the eye she opened her mouth, grabbed my panty covered hardon and took it into her mouth closing down tightly. Soon her panties were soaked with my precum and her saliva. As she sucked me through her panties she began to moan again and soon started to shake again.

Taking her mouth off my hardon she stood up, straddled me, pulled the panties away, then with one smooth stroke she lowered her body on me until my hardon was completely buried inside her. Then came her next words... Sit up... Now kiss and suck my breast. I did as she instructed. Soon we were both moaning and both our bodies tensed up, her began to shake again and with a mouth full of my moms breast I came deep inside her.

She sat on top of me, holding me inside her. As I went limp she talked to me. She told how wet she got when my big mouth sister told her I was the one taking her panties. Said she was first upset, but then later got horny at the thought and planned the day she would catch me in them.

Then she further shocked me. She next told me that she would get rid of all my boy underwear and from now on when I needed underwear I had to take it off of her. She then told me to sleep in the panties and night shirt she put on me and be prepared for a new experience in the morning after my father left. Naked, she got up, kissed my limp noodle, tucked it in her panties then left for her room. I fell asleep with the vision of her juicy, naked ass walking out my room.

In the morning there was a knock on my door. When it opened it was my sister. She was in her panties and tshirt. She told me she heard all that mom and I did during the night. She said she was sorry she told and then handed me all of her panties. Apperently my mom did not go straight to her room when she left me. She told my sister to wake me and give me all her panties as I would be sharing them with her when not wearing mom's panties. She even took off the ones she had on and left them on my floor as she walked out of my room.

We all had breakfast with me wearing moms panties under my pajamas. As soon as dad left, mom told my sister and I to strip to our panties, while she took off her robe, the only garment she had on.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Panties

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds