• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Secret Ch. 02

Mom's Secret Ch. 02

For the next six months, even though I had sex almost every night, I could not stop thinking about my mother. Her last words to me repeated, over and over, in my mind. She had enjoyed what we had done but it could never happen again, ever. She could not forget that she was my mother.

I wanted to respect her wishes but I could not stop thinking about her. We had fucked three times in less than twelve hours, including once just a few feet away from my sleeping father, but I had not seen her naked or touched her bare breasts. What I wanted most was to eat her pussy and feel my cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

She was my first thought in the morning and my last thought at night. I masturbated at least once a day as I thought about what I wanted to do to her, what I wanted her to do to me.

Finally, my third year of college ended. I shipped my personal belongings home and got on an airplane.

My flight got in at twelve forty-five. When I got off the plane, my mother was waiting for me at the gate. She smiled and waved as I walked down the ramp. When we got close, we hugged lightly and kissed each other on the cheek. My mother was a third grade school teacher, very conservative and proper, outwardly at least I was tempted to pull her body against mine and kiss her on the mouth, hard and deep.

She looked even prettier than I remembered. Slim and petite, she had a beautiful face, thick, straight, honey blond hair that hung down below her shoulders, and large, deep, brown eyes. She was wearing a green blouse and a white skirt, sheer, black nylons and white shoes with three inch heels.

It was hard to believe that this gorgeous woman who had gotten married young and had two children by the time she was twenty, still managed to get a degree and become a teacher.

As we walked to the baggage area, my mother and I made small talk about the past six months. I asked about Zoe, my eighteen year old sister. Mom told me Zoe would have come with her to meet me but she had a job interview that morning. I was glad Zoe had not come because I wanted to be alone with my mother.

I knew that most people who saw us thought we were brother and sister or girlfriend/boyfriend, maybe even husband and wife. Brenda looked much too young to be my mother.

I was almost twenty-one, six feet tall and weighed two hundred pounds. Four years of high school sports plus three more years playing at college made my body hard and muscular.

I carried my suitcase as we walked to the garage. The crowd thinned out until, as we approached the car, parked on the top level, mom and I were alone. She beeped the trunk open and we went to the back of the car to put my suitcase in the trunk.

I pulled the lid down and took my mother's hand. "Before we get in the car," I said, "I want to ask you something."

"What is it?" she asked.

"I have to know," I said, nervously, "if what happened the last time I was home could happen again? I know what you said but I can't stop thinking about what we did. I want you much I can't stand it."

"I've been thinking about it, too," she told me, looking directly at my eyes, "I've been thinking about it, a lot. If it happens, your father, nor anyone else, can ever find out."

"Is that all you're worried about?" I asked.

"If anyone does finds out," she said, "my marriage and my career are both over. I'm not sure how much I care about my marriage but I plan on teaching for a long time."

"I'll never tell," I assured her, smiling as I cupped her breasts, "I thought about doing this every night I was at school." I lowered my head and mom stretched upwards to kiss me. I groaned with relief as our lips pressed together and our tongues slid into each other's mouth.

She groaned, too, softly, as we kissed and my hands massaged her breasts through her blouse and bra. I moved one hand behind her and slowly lowered it to her ass. She groaned again, louder, and moved her hips forward, pressing my erection against her as I massaged the firm cheeks of her ass.

"I think—we should—stop," she said, gasping as she pulled away from me, "I'm getting really turned on."

"So am I," I told her, pushing against her so she could feel my erection.

"We'd better go," mom said, "before we lose control."

"I think I already have." I said as I pulled her tighter against me and began kissing her neck.

"Stop," mom said as she leaned her head towards mine, "You know that makes me crazy."

"I want to fuck you," I told her.

Now?" mom asked, "Here? What if someone sees us?"

"We can go between the cars," I said, pulling her hand to follow me, "No one will see. There is no one around. Please, I want you so fucking much."

She followed me, reluctantly, but once we were in the space between our car and the one next to it, my mother quickly unzipped my pants and pulled my hard cock free.

"Pull your pantyhose down," I told her, as I hiked up her skirt.

"I'm not wearing pantyhose," she told me, rubbing my tool with both hands, "or panties, either. I thought you might like the garter belt and stockings when I took my skirt off."

"You were planning to take off your skirt for me?" I asked.

"Well," she said with a crooked smile, putting her arms around my neck, "I thought it might happen,--at home—in bed. Not in the airport parking garage."

"I can't wait," I said. I reached behind her and gripped the bare cheeks of her ass. "How long ago did you change your mind?" I asked, rubbing and squeezing the firm, smooth, pliant flesh.

I shifted my hands under her, lifting her, separating her ass cheeks and pussy lips as she wrapped her legs around my hips. "About a week after you left," mom told me, with a small chuckle.

She was surprisingly light and I held her up easily as I changed her position and slid her pussy onto my cock. "Oh, fuck," my mother gasped as my thick, nine inch cock slid into her hot and wet, tight pussy.

Her wet warmth enveloped me, making me groan loudly. My mother clung to my neck and, as I supported her ass with my hands, she pumped her hips with long, deep strokes. "Yes, yes, yes," she chanted, "Oh god,--- OH GOD—OHYYYEEESSSSS!"

Our naked pubes ground together and hot cum spurted into my mother's belly.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The next morning, I awoke at eleven forty five. It felt good to lie in bed and not have to worry about getting to class, or making a deadline, or finishing an assignment. Especially since it was my bed in my room.

I was surprised that I had slept so late. At school, I could not sleep past nine, even on the week=ends. I was also surprised, and a little disappointed, that my mother had not awakened me.

Yesterday, when we got home from the airport, Zoe greeted me with a big hug and a kiss. "I'm glad you're home, Bubba." she smiled, using her nickname for me.

"Thanks," I told her, "its really good to be home." Then I remembered why she had not come with my mother to meet me. "How did the interview go?"

Zoe and I started talking about her job quest. She was having a hard time, finding a summer job, and thought I might, too. We talked about college life because in September, Zoe would join me at the state university.

My father got home at five thirty. We shook hands and he asked about school and the sports program.

I knew my mother had problems with him but I thought my dad was O.K. He was an area manager for an insurance company. He made a good salary but he usually worked really long hours. Plus, once a month, he had to go out of town, sometimes for three days, sometimes for ten. We all had dinner together and afterward, Zoe had a date. My father and I watched a night baseball game on television and my mother, not much for sports, read a book.

It was nearly eleven when the game ended. The fact that my father had stayed up that night aggravated me, though I could not show it. I wanted to have sex with my mother but I realized I was really beat so I said good night and headed for bed.

Twelve and a half hours later, I swung out of bed, feeling rested and ready for anything. I had morning wood that begged for attention but I ignored it, hoping my mother was alone downstairs.

Before going down, I shaved and showered, then put on a T-shirt and knee length shorts. I went downstairs, barefoot, and into the kitchen.

There was coffee, already made, but my mother was nowhere to be seen. I called her but there was no answer. I poured a cup of coffee and decided to drink it on the deck.

I went to the sliding glass door and pulled it open. As I stepped on to the deck, I saw my mother and almost spilled half my coffee in surprise. She was lying on the chaise lounge, sunning herself, completely naked with one knee bent upwards. My cock went hard immediately. I stood at the railing, eyes wide and mouth open, staring at her nude body.

She smiled at my surprise and said, "Good morning. I was wondering when you'd get up."

"I was hoping you'd wake me up," I told her. I wanted to take her in my arms, to touch and kiss her naked flesh, but I could not move. For some unknown reason, I felt as though I should wait for an invitation.

"I went into your room," my mother said, "just after your father left, but you were sound asleep and I didn't have the heart to wake you."

"Do you always sunbathe naked?" I asked, abruptly changing the subject. It occurred to me that the deck was perfect for nude sunbathing. The nearest neighbor was a hundred yards away.

"No, not very often," my mother said, lowering one knee and raising the other, "Your father doesn't like it when I'm naked outside the bedroom. You don't mind, do you?"

"I don't mind at all," I assured her.

"You can get naked, too," my mother said, "if you'd like."

I pulled my T-shirt and shorts off, letting them lay where they fell. My cock was fully erect and sticking straight.

"That's quite a stiffie," my mother smiled, "Would you like me to take care of it for you?"

She reached out towards me and I moved forward, putting my erection in her hand. She stroked the shaft, from the crown to the base, unable to get her fingers completely around it.. "You have such a nice cock," my mother said, swinging her feet to the deck and turning her body toward me, "so long and thick." She looked up at me and smiled. "Do you like having your cock sucked?"

"I love it," I admitted, my stomach jumping nervously as her hand rubbed and twisted the giant pole..

"Would you like me to suck your cock?"

"Oh, yeah," I said, looking down at her beautiful face.

Her tongue moved forward, between her lips, and licked the underside of the head. At the same time, her lips separated and I watched half my tool slide into my mother's mouth. I could see other hand playing with her own pussy.

She gripped the base with one hand and sucked the pole in and out of her mouth. Then she slid her lips and tongue along the sides and the underside. As she licked and sucked, her right hand rubbed and twisted the shaft and her left hand massaged my balls.

.I could feel my orgasm growing, the pressure growing. "Uuuhhh, shit," I moaned, "Ooohhh, FUCK! I'M CUMMING–I'M CUMMING–OOOHHHFFFUCK!"

Stream after stream of hot jizm pumped through my cock and spurted into my mother's mouth. When the flow finally stopped, my mother looked at me and smiled. She opened her lips, so I could see the pool of pearly cum that filled her mouth. She lowered her face, swallowed, and looked back at me. "You have so much cum," she said, licking her lips, "And you taste good, too."

She stood up, put her arms around my neck, pulled my head down and kissed me. As my tongue moved into her mouth, I could taste my own cum. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My mother lie on the couch, one leg raised to the top of the back, her other leg extended down to the floor. I lay on my stomach between her legs, licking and sucking her pussy.

"Yes, baby," my mother groaned, "Oh, yes, that feels so good."

A little while earlier, after eating lunch on the deck, we sat at the table, in the shade of the sun umbrella, both of us still naked.

"I talked to your father," mom said, "and he agrees that since this is the last summer before you graduate and join the working world, you don't have to worry about a summer job."

"That's great," I said.

"Besides," mom said, moving her chair closer to mine, "the way the economy is, you might not be able to find a job, anyway." She reached between my legs and lightly held my cock in her hand. "And, I'm looking forward to spending time with my son."

We kissed, lightly, and I reached out to touch her breasts. "You made me cum," I said, "now I want to make you cum." We kissed again, harder and longer. I lowered my hand and pushed it between her legs. I slid my tongue into her mouth and my finger into her cunt at the same time.

My mother pulled back and said, "Let's go inside. Its getting very warm out here."

I followed her into the house, studying her small, slender body. She was better looking, more sexy, than a lot of girls half her age. Just looking at her, watching her ass sway as she walked, was enough to make me hard.

We went into the living room and sat down on the couch. The cool, air-conditioned air felt great on my sun heated body.

I put my arm around my mother's shoulders and pulled her to me. Our lips pressed together and I thrust my hand between her legs. "Lay down," I told her, "so I can eat you."

Mom lie back on the couch and I dropped down on my knees. She spread her legs and I positioned myself between the shapely limbs. I lowered my head to her crotch, first kissing her inner thighs, then moving my tongue to her hot, already wet pussy.

As I pushed my tongue into her, I placed my hands on the back of her thighs and pushed her legs back, rotating her hips. I moved my face further down and pushed my tongue into her ass-hole.

"Ohmygod," she gasped, grasping my head as I plunged my tongue in and out of her ass.

I returned my mouth to her pussy, kissing and licking and sucking her inner thighs, her slit and her ass-hole. I pressed my mouth to the top of her slit, sucking and licking her clitoris as I worked three fingers in and out of her dripping vagina.

"Fuck me now," my mother said, "I need your cock inside me, now!"

I moved up onto the couch and my mother pulled my hard-on into her. As we fucked, her arms encircled my neck and her legs wrapped around my waist. I kissed her mouth and face, her neck and shoulders. I twisted my head around and licked her nipples.

"Ooohhh! Ooohhh! OOOHHH!" she grunted each time my cock filled her, "Fuck me, baby, fuck me. I'M GONNA CUM, BABY—OH! FUCK! I'M CUMMMING!"

I covered her mouth with mine and plunged my tongue into her mouth. Her back arched and her body stiffened beneath me as my cum spurted through my cock and flowed into my mother's belly.

Her arms and legs still held me. We were gasping, chuckling and covered with sweat. I looked into my mother's eyes. "I love you," I told her.

"I love you, too," she replied.

"I don't mean mother-son love," I told her, "I really love you."

Her expression grew serious. "I know," she said, gazing into my eyes, "I really love you, too."

Our lips pressed together in a long, deep, passionate kiss.

During that summer, my mother and I made love at least once a day. Zoe was either at her summer job or with her boyfriend. Because of his work schedule, my father was seldom home. When he was, he was more interested in watching sports on T.V. than in what my mother and I were doing. More than once my mother sucked me off, or we would 69 in the living room, while dad watched television in the family room.

My final year of college was tough. I could hardly wait to get home for Thanksgiving and Christmas break. Twice my mother came to visit for the week-end. She would stay in a motel near campus and we would fuck for two days, straight.

My parents got divorced that year and Zoe got pregnant. Zoe dropped out, married her boyfriend and never went back to school. After I graduated, I got a job in the town where I lived.

I still live at home. Mom and I both date (keeping up appearances) but we are still each other's favorite fuck.

Mom still teaches the third grade so we still must be careful.

We have to keep our true relationship a secret.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Secret Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1150 milliseconds