• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's So Hot! Pt. 06

Mom's So Hot! Pt. 06

123

Chapter 1

I woke up the next morning with a raging hard-on and realized it had been a while since I had gotten laid. I needed to do something about that and soon!

I decided to give myself a little relief so I made my way across the hall and into the bathroom. Once I got the shower going and the temperature to my liking I started thinking about Mom and what a turn on it was to fuck that incredibly sexy body of hers. My dick was so hard at this point that I felt it might break right off. I lathered up my hand and started stroking my shaft while my thoughts were filled with Mom's silky thighs and firm legs wrapped around my waist, her round, soft ass in my hands and her full, creamy tits pressed into my chest. My dick lurched and I came in a staggering orgasm, spewing spoonfuls of my hot cream into the air. I had to hold on to the rail in order to steady myself as my knees buckled and my entire body shook. As soon as my orgasm subsided I got out and dried off, promising myself that I would find some real release soon.

After getting dressed I made my way down stairs to find I was all alone. A note told me that Mom had gone out for the day with friends and the rest of the crew had gone to visit Dad. I had the whole house to myself and thought that I should take advantage of the situation by spending the day fucking someone. My mind went to Pepper immediately and I reached for the phone. After two rings I heard Pete Sr. say hello and quickly hung up, disappointment washing over me. Well, it looked like with Pepper seemingly still under close watch and Mom not around, my choices were less than plentiful. I figured I would just relax and enjoy the quiet day.

Everyone came home right around suppertime and soon we were all eating and talking while Nan filled Mom and me in on Dad and Rita. Eventually it was getting late and Nan put the kids to bed while the rest of us sat around, having a few drinks. Maggie announced that she felt a little grimy and she was going to take a dip and went in to get her suit on.

After a short while Maggie reappeared in a bathing suit I had never seen before, and, by the reaction, no one else had. It was a green and red striped one piece with two narrow strips that started out behind her neck and cross at her throat before running down over her breasts. The strips were narrow enough to leave the sides of her tits exposed and then running down to her hips where they crossed with the bottoms, which was a small, upside down "V" shaped strip that joined the top in creating a narrow cup around her ass.

"What? It's not that bad!" Maggie replied to the protests from Brad and Mom.

I had to admit it was small, but sexy as all hell. I saw Jim taking it all in, his eyes practically bulging out of his sockets. Maggie ignored the rest of the protests and went over to the steps of the pool, gradually making her way into the water. Mom announced that she was tired and was going up to read in bed. Nan asked if anyone was interested in joining her in watching some tv and Brad quickly agreed. I was dying to see what Jim was going to do, as if I couldn't figure it out. He sat there, as if in thought, and finally said that a dip might be fun after all. Both Nan and Mom shot him a glance before everyone got up to move inside. I knew the possibilities of what was going to happen in the pool would be far more entertaining than anything on tv. I hung back and allowed everyone else to go inside before sneaking over to the bushes by the pool. I no sooner settled in than Jim came out and dove in. He and Maggie didn't say much at first, both of them just leisurely swimming around. They were probably waiting to make sure everyone was settled in inside.

Maggie made her way over beneath the diving board and reached up with both hands, gripping the board to keep from sinking. Jim swam over to her and stopped.

"What's with all the teasing today?" he asked.

"Oh, I just love to get you going" she replied, giggling, lifting herself halfway out of the water and then holding herself there.

"Is that why you got this suit?" he asked, his eyes ravishing her from head to toe.

"You think this suit is for you?" she asked, incredulously.

"Yea, I do" he replied, still looking her up and down.

The suit clung to every inch of her with her nipples protruding through the wet material. "Now why would I do that?" she asked, teasing.

"Because you want to get me going. You just said so" Jim replied, reaching up with one hand to grab the board and pull himself up beside her.

"Oh please, I don....." Maggie started, but never finished as Jim quickly leaned in and kissed her hard.

At first she struggled, pushing at his chest with one hand and holding on to the board with the other. Jim used his free hand to wrap it around her waist and pull her to him. Maggie didn't fight for long as she snaked her hand up his chest and around his neck and kissed him back. Shortly they were kissing urgently, mouths open and tongues battling. After a few moments Maggie broke of the kiss, pushing Jim back and releasing her hold on the diving board. She fell into the water, pushing off the side of the pool and darting underwater only to emerge halfway across the pool. She got on her feet and slowly walked towards the steps, all the while swaying her sexy ass back and forth for Jim's enjoyment. Jim dove into the water and swam quickly towards her, rising to his feet and closing the gap between them.

He walked up behind her, grabbing her hips and pulling her back against him. Jim lowered his head and kissed her neck, coaxing a moan from Maggie as she pushed her ass back against his crotch.

"Oohhhhhh! You like to live dangerously, don't you?" she said in a breathy voice.

"It's the best way" Jim responded in between kisses.

"Jim stop!" Maggie suddenly demanded, her body rigidly pulling away from him.

"What?" he asked, still holding on to her hips.

"I...I...don't think I can do this again" she said.

"But all day..." he started to protest.

"Yea...I...I know" she said, keeping her back to him. "I enjoy teasing you and getting you all worked up, but I'm feeling guilty about last night"

Ah, c'mon!" Jim protested, caressing her hips with his fingers.

"I know, I know, it's a bitchy thing to do.....I....just...can't stop thinking about Brad and Nan......" she said.

"Look, were not hurting anyone. We just got the hots for each other." he tried rationalizing.

"I....I....just......" she stuttered, the feel of his fingers on her hips were raising goose-bumps on her thighs.

"Your so sexy, Mag." Jim moaned, his hands now sweeping up and down her legs. "Your tight, sexy ass, long legs, firm tits......you drive me nuts"

He pulled her back into him and started kissing her neck again, his hands sweeping up to her waist and caressing her stomach.

"Oohhhhhhh, Christ Jim.......Ohhhh.....I....don....ohhhhhhhh!" Maggie moaned, trying to protest, but Jims wandering hands were having the desired effect on her. She put her hands over his as they continued caressing her stomach, backing her ass up against his crotch and rotating it sensuously. Jim pressed his groin harder against her ass and was rewarded when she pressed back even harder. His right hand reached up and cupped her breasts, fondling it, while his other hand caressed her thigh. Maggie responded by starting to rub her ass up and down against his cock. I could hear her breathing getting sharper and faster as her body heated up in response to Jim's caress. Jim abandoned her thigh and slipped his fingers beneath her suit bottom and into her moist cunt lips. Maggie gasped, a high-pitched moan quickly cut off and he began rubbing the lips of her pussy and her clit. Her breathing became so loud it was almost a moan as Jim's expert fingers brought a buckling to her knees.

Maggie straightened her body, pressing her full length against him, her arms reaching behind her and wrapping around the back of Jim's neck. She tilted her head back and pulled his head down to her lips, kissing him passionately, her tongue deep in his mouth, while her ass pumped even harder against his cock.

The finger fucking he was giving her was making her shudder with pleasure, and since she was pressed up against him, his body shook with her. Briefly removing his hand from her tits, he deftly slipped out of his suit, pulling it down with one leg and then the other until it cleared his feet and came floating up in the pool. This freed his throbbing cock and it sprang up and under her spread legs, pressing hard against her cunt through her suit bottom.

"Yes, yes!!" Maggie breathed, rubbing her sopping pussy back and forth across the head and shaft of his dick, making him moan in time with her. It seemed that Jim had all he could stand as he turned Maggie around, pulling her to him and kissing her hard as he pulled her legs up and around the small of his back. She reacted right away by wrapping her arms and legs around him, kissing him back and pulling her ass up so he could grab it in his hands.

"MMmmmmmmm!!" Maggie moaned into his mouth as they kissed, almost ripping one another's faces off with their lips and tongues.

He carried her over to the pool steps, kneeled down and placed her down. She unlocked her legs from his back and he pulled her suit off, sliding it over her erect nipples, down her waist and off her hips. She spread her legs back and grabbed his arms, trying to get him on top of her.

"OOHhhhhhhh, hurry Jim!! I'm on fucking fire!!" she moaned, begging him to climb on. She wrapped her legs around his back and pulled down hard and he collapsed on top of her. Before he could move she shifted her hips and moved herself beneath him, putting the head of his cock right between her cunt lips, her lips stretching around the tip.

"OOHhhhhh Jim, do it!! I want you so bad!! I want you inside me!!" Maggie moaned, pulling his head down to kiss him.

With her legs around his back, holding him in place, she pushed herself onto his cock, forcefully, and the head slipped in to her hole.

"OOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" she moaned in pleasure as his cock split her lips and disappeared inside her steamy canal. She pushed against him again and he responded, sliding another inch into her as the moaned and panted. They were holding each other so tight that nearly every square inch of their bodies was pressed hard into each other. With each thrust another inch went in, his cock becoming completely enveloped by hot, silky cunt.

"Yesssss, yesssss!!" Maggie grunted with every stroke. Her soft, passionate cries drove him on and he thrust again and again until he was entirely inside her.

With no thought to holding back, he started to fuck her slowly, pulling out about half way before thrusting himself all the way back in. Maggie's entire body was rigid, glued to his and she was fucking him back, pumping her hips in time with his. Her face was red with lust, her eyes squeezed shut, her mouth held open by the need to cry out her passion. I could see her taught thighs clenched tightly against his hips, her ankles crossed at the small of his back, her fingers digging hard into his shoulders.

Even though this was not their first time, Maggie seemed more turned on this time, the shudders of pleasure rippling through the tense muscles of her abdomen. Jim fucked her and fucked her and soon they were moving at a blur, the muscles of her cunt squeezing his throbbing shaft. Her cries were getting louder and louder and it seemed that if they weren't careful they'd be able to hear them in the house.

"OOOHHHhhhhhhhhhh, God!! Fuck me Jim!! Fuck my pussy!!" Maggie cried out as she thrust her hips up at him hard, shoving her cunt down onto his thrusting cock.

Suddenly a noise rang out in the yard and they froze I place, a look of terror coming over their faces. They stared at one another, holding their breaths, not moving. Finally Maggie tried to move, a difficult maneuver since Jim had her pinned to the step.

"Hurry, before someone sees us!" she said, unlocking her legs and pushing on his chest. He held onto her tight, pulling his cock halfway out and thrusting it slowly back into her.

"Ohhhh, God!!" she moaned softly, trying to keep quiet. "What are you doing? Get off me!"

"Shhhh!" he whispered, listening intently as he thrust back into her again.

Convulsively, she groaned and her legs came back up around his back, her lust controlling her brain.

"Jim stop!" she cried, trying to push him off. But her body must have been giving her mixes signals, because her legs were still around him and her hips thrust up against his cock. "Please...stop!"

"Not a chance" he whispered, grunting as he sank his cock all the way in again. "You don't want me to!"

He thrust again and she arched against him. Despite the fact that she was fucking him back as hard as he was fucking her, she was still trying to push him away. He took her hands and forced them down to the step over her head and held them there. He began to fuck her faster, listening with rapture as her breath speeded up again, tearing from her throat in half-cries as she desperately tried to keep quiet. He stopped fucking and stood still, listening intently.

"Listen" he said, as they both froze. He looked into her eyes and let go of her arms. "It was just the filter kicking on"

She didn't say anything for a moment, just looked at him breathing hard, and then smiled.

"You're a lunatic, you know! We could have been caught!" she said, giggling nervously.

"Yea and that makes it all the more exciting!" he said. "Still want to stop?" She grabbed his shoulders, pulling him down and kissing him.

"Fuck me!!" she ordered.

They really went to town now, thrusting at one another with wild abandonment. She thrust against him with all her might and he drove into her with enough force to rock her hips back even though he had her pinned to the step. They moved faster and faster, groping and moaning and pulling at one another.

"OOOoooohhhhh!! Yessssssssss!! OHHHHHHHhhhhh!! "Maggie moaned to the rhythm of their thrusts. She started thrusting wildly as her pussy began to contract, arching up and pushing him off the step.

"OOOOHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SSHHIITTTTTTTTTT, I"MMMMMMMMM CUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMIIINNNNNNNGGGGG!! she cried as her body trembled and she drove her cunt hard against his cock. Her whole body went rigid and shook as her orgasm overtook her. "UUUUUUHHHHHHHGGGGGGG!!"

She cried out again and again as, her pussy spasming against him and it was too much for Jim as he drove his cock as deep inside Maggie as he could and let out a painful cry.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" he moaned as his throbbing cock exploded inside her, firing off round after round of his hot, sticky cum. Each time his cock twitched and shot off, Maggie's body responded in a violent shudder as her orgasm tore through her, her hips bucking against his, her hands tearing into his flesh.

Their orgasms seemed to go on forever and for a moment I thought they had both passed out. As Jim seemed to relax, Maggie was still cumming, still gasping as her orgasm rolled through her and he resumed his thrusts to help her along. Finally, both of them breathing hard and still holding on for dear life, they stopped and looked at each other. Jim started gently thrusting his cock in and out of her flooded.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!" she moaned at the feeling, as she churned her cunt up on his deflating cock. She reached up and pulled his head down, clamping her mouth on his in another lustful kiss.

Chapter 2

I figured that they would be heading inside soon and decided to beat them to it. I walked into the living room where Nan and Brad were engrossed in some movie on tv. They barely acknowledged me as I went by and I told them I was going to read in bed. I couldn't help but admire the way Nan looked in her khaki shorts and green tank top. She had her hair up, showing off her long, graceful neck. She got up to get a drink as I made my way upstairs and the shot of her ass in those shorts made me hard in an instant.

Soon after I was in bed I heard Maggie and Jim come in and tell Nan and Brad that they were headed for the showers. As they walked by my room I wondered if they were truly done for the night. Shortly, I heard both bathroom doors shut and two showers running, but I had my suspicions.

When I heard the showers stop I jumped out of bed and snuck into the hall. As I peered around the corner, I saw the door to one of the bathrooms open and could see Jim combing his hair, stopping every once in a while and just staring at his reflection.

At that moment the shower in the other bath stopped and I saw Jim look out into the hall. He shut the light and stepped into the hall dressed in a robe. He stayed there waiting and a minuet later Maggie emerged from the other bathroom, also in a robe. She didn't look around as she made her way to her room, but something must have someone was near by because she quickly turned around to find Jim following her.

"Oh, you scared me! What are you doing?" she asked.

"I want to talk to you for a second" he said, looking her up and down.

"Look, Jim I think I've had enough tonight...." she started.

"No, no, I just want to talk, honest" Jim interrupted.

She looked at him suspiciously, seeming not to fully trust him. "Ok, but just for a minuet" she said, leading him to her room.

I crept up the hall and stood just outside her door, which was opened just a crack.

"Uh....Jim..look...about..tonight and today....and Christ..last night...I..." Maggie started.

"Before you say anything, let me just say...I think we should stop" Jim blurted out.

"Huh?" Maggie blurted, obviously surprised at this unusual request from Jim.

"I..I've been thinking. This...uh...thing we've had for the last couple of days has made me realize something about my feelings" Jim confessed.

"Oh...well I'm happy to hear you say that, because I can't deal with guilt anymore" Maggie responded.

"Oh, you mean Brad" he assumed.

"No....well kinda... god knows I needed the release....still do....but I was really talking about Nan. You know how much I love her and while I've always been....curious about you and I....I can't do this to her. I just can't!" Maggie said.

"Yea, well, I think I know how you feel" Jim admitted.

"You mean you were worried about her too?"

"Uh....it just caused me to ...realize something, that's all" he answered.

"Oh, you have no idea how much better this makes me feel!" Maggie sighed.

"Yea, now you can go to work on Brad. Give him some time, he'll loosen up" Jim said.

"I don't know. I wouldn't bet on it. I just know I couldn't do this anymore. Not and look Nan in the face every day" she sighed.

"Don't give up on Brad, he'll get there" Jim smiled.

"Maybe. I love him. I just can't go without the sexual release." Maggie confessed. "Thanks Jim, you made this easier than I thought it would be."

"No problem" he replied.

They kissed quickly and Jim turned to leave. I sprinted down the hall and barely made it to my room before Jim came out and walked into his. This was a surprise and not at all anything I expected, but it gave me something to think about.

.

Chapter 3

The next morning I woke up due to a fight I could overhear from Maggie's room. Seems she was yelling about being "fed up" and the words "choirboy", "virgin" and "turn-on" gave me the sense that she was talking about her frustration with their sex life. I figured I wasn't going to get anymore sleep, so I got up and went downstairs for some coffee.

I took a look around and saw Jim and Maggie were out at the pool with the kids. I knew where Maggie and Brad were. The only one missing was my Mom. I looked around a bit and discovered her in on the front steps talking on the portable phone. I was going to let her have some privacy when I heard my name mentioned. I crept back to take a listen and discovered she was talking to my Aunt Mary.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's So Hot! Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 199 milliseconds