• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Special Christmas Present

Mom's Special Christmas Present

1234

The following story is a complete work of fiction and fantasy. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Note that as opposed to most of my posted works, this is a stand-alone story, offered as a holiday thanks to all my loyal readers. Keep that in mind when reading—I hope you enjoy it. And please take the time to vote or leave a comment, the authors do appreciate it.

*

“Jake, I can’t believe you went to all this trouble!” Tanya Nolan said as her son took his hands from her eyes. The 18-year old had led her into the family dining room with his hands covering her eyes, making sure she enjoyed the surprise.

“Anything for you, Mom, especially at Christmas.”

It was Christmas Eve, and the two of them were alone. Tanya’s husband, Warren, had left just a few days before on business, overseeing an important project for his company in China. He’d been home for close to a month, but was needed back on site by Dec. 23rd for an important meeting with the Chinese delegation funding the project.

“Everything looks so….so wonderful,” Tanya gushed, her eyes taking in the surprising sight before her. Jake had told her he wanted to cook dinner for her on Christmas Eve, but she never expected anything like this. He’d set two spots at the table, one at the end and the other right next to it. He’d used the family’s ‘special dishes’ and silverware. The room was lit only by a number of candles he’d placed on the table, giving it a very intimate ambience. She couldn’t remember the last time she’d be wooed like this. She smiled inside, feeling so happy her son had gone to so much trouble for her.

“What are we having?” The steaming plate of food sitting before her looked magnificent, and the aroma coming from it was making her mouth water with anticipation.

Jake reached over to the table and handed her a filled wine glass, the scent of the full-bodied red wafting fragrantly into her nostrils. He picked up one for himself as well. “We’re having pepper steak in brandy cream sauce, frites, green beans with almonds, and carrots steamed in broth.”

Tanya looked at her handsome young son, having no idea he had it in him to do something like this. He had taken more of an interest in the kitchen over the last year or so, often helping to prepare meals, especially when she was late coming home from work at the insurance company where she was an office manager. She thought some girl was definitely going to be the lucky one to latch onto him some day. Besides being apparently able to whip up an exquisite meal like this, he wasn’t too hard on the eyes either—even to a 40-year old like Tanya. Her son was 6’-2” tall and solid muscle, having spent many hours working out when he wasn’t busy playing a variety of sports at his school, where he was a senior and due to graduate this year. He had a shock of dark curly hair that he kept quite short, making his masculine features even more attractive. His bold cheekbones, long slim nose, full lips and deep blue eyes had made more than one schoolgirl dampen her panties when she saw him in class.

Jake knew the opposite sex found him attractive, but he never flaunted his good looks—he just carried himself with a quiet confidence that people found charismatic. He never acted condescending to his male friends, and was always considerate and polite to everyone. He was the kind of person that guys wanted to be like, and girls wanted to be with. It wasn’t just girls that were drawn to Jake—older women especially seemed enamored with the young man. He’d bedded more than his share of MILFs in the last little while, including a number of mothers of both male and female friends from school. It seemed as if once word got out about the size of his prodigious cock, he had no end of requests from neighborhood women to come over and help them with little chores they were having difficulty with—a number of them good friends of his mother. It wasn’t just those desperate housewives either, there were a few of his teachers thrown in there as well, even the 48-year old principal of his school, Mrs. Knight. But there was one older woman who he’d always wanted to bed—the woman standing next to him right now.

“Oh Jake,” Tanya said as she reached out and tenderly touched her son’s arm. “Everything looks, and smells, absolutely incredible. Really, you didn’t have to go to all this trouble for me.”

“I wanted to, Mom, especially after what happened last week. I want to make you happy, and you know I’d do anything for you.”

Both of them thought back to the incident Jake had been referring to. At the end of the previous week, his father had wanted to take them out to dinner someplace nice, since he was going to be away at Christmas. They’d gotten dressed up and Jake hadn’t been able to take his eyes off his mother the whole night. Like himself, she was quite tall, about 5’-9”, and she looked even taller in the 4” black spike-heeled pumps she’d chosen to wear that night. She’d worn a form-fitting black dress that hugged her mature body deliciously, the deeply scooped neck displaying an enticing amount of cleavage. And Jake knew from the numerous times he’d spent raiding her laundry basket and underwear drawer that those tremendous globes filling that dress so provocatively were 36Es, and all natural. Looking past her ample bosom, the dress followed the alluring contours of her mature hourglass figure, accentuating her narrow waist and then flowing out over her wide motherly hips. The dress came to mid-thigh, and her long, toned legs were luxuriously encased in sheer black stockings, her high heels making her shapely legs look incredibly sexy. Her frosty blonde hair rested charmingly on her shoulders, sensually framing her pretty face. She had the same deep blue eyes as her son, and her slim nose drew your eyes naturally to her full lips, accented attractively that night with a glossy covering of bright red lipstick. When she’d come down the stairs and Jake had seen her, his sizeable cock instantly started to stiffen, causing him to hold his jacket in front of his crotch to hide the growing bulge.

Dinner had gone well, with Jake’s eyes straying to his mother’s mesmerizing cleavage time and again. He couldn’t believe his father seemed so unaware of the disarming attractiveness of his wife. The waiters and male patrons blatantly ogled his stacked mother, a fact that his father seemed totally oblivious to. But Jake had noticed things had been like that for years, his father’s attention to his beautiful wife waning.

Jake seemed to take after his mother’s side of the family, with his father being a very small man—only an inch or so taller than his mother, and very slightly-built—scrawny, basically. He was a timid man, quietly going about his business. However, he was a good provider—Jake had to give the man that much. As he had gotten older, Jake couldn’t see what his mother saw in the man. Jake could tell she was an incredibly sexy woman, who he sensed needed a lot of satisfying. Many of his friends were constantly telling him how hot she was, and Jake definitely had no argument against that. He thought of all those times when he’d had one of the neighborhood women kneeling between his legs sucking him off—and he’d been lying there thinking about his mother the whole time. He’d pictured her pretty face and gorgeous stacked body as those MILFs had blown him, thinking of his mother’s pouty red lips sliding up and down his rigid prick as he’d filled those women’s mouths with cum. He knew his mother wasn’t getting satisfied by her husband, and now fate had handed Jake an opportunity to see if he could give her just what he thought she needed.

They had left the restaurant after their pre-Christmas dinner out and headed home. His mother wanted to stop at a liquor store and pick up a couple of bottles of wine to have around during the Christmas holidays. While his parents had gone into the liquor store, Jake had headed to the variety store further down in the plaza, wanting to pick up some condoms. Earlier in the day, Principal Knight had called him into her office and hinted that she might be needing another repeat performance of the one he’d given her a week or so ago. She’d closed the office door and sucked a load out of him right there, but he knew she wanted more. He expected a text to appear on his cell phone at any time.

With a package of Magnum XXLs in his pocket, he started walking back to his parent’s car, parked next to a couple of others in front of the liquor store at the end of the plaza. He was just about to let himself into the back seat when he heard his father’s voice coming from around the corner of the building.

“Please, don’t hit me,” he heard his father say in a tremulous voice. The tone in his father’s voice put Jake on full alert. He hurried to the corner and stopped in his tracks, taking in the frightening scene in front of him. About twenty feet down the side of the building, two young men had his mother and father pushed up against the wall. One guy had has hand against his father’s chest, pinning him against the wall, while his other fist was drawn back in a threatening manner. The two guys looked like a couple of punks, dressed in hoodies with ball caps turned sideways, both of them wearing those fucked-up baggy jeans hanging halfway off their asses. The second one bothered him more—the one with his hands on his mother. He had her pushed up against the wall as well, one hand mashed up over her ample breasts, while his other hand was trying to push up the hem of her dress as she struggled against him.

“I’ll….I’ll give you all the money I have—just don’t hit me,” Jake heard his father say again. Jake was instantly furious, both at the two assholes threatening his parents, but also with his father for what he’d just heard him say. Jake knew his father was a selfish man, but it shocked him to think his father had so little concern for his wife who was being molested right next to him. He didn’t seem to be making any effort to stick up for her at all, and only seemed to care about his own well-being. In the seconds it took Jake to take in the whole scene, he could see that his father was barely resisting, just standing against the wall with his hands up in surrender, giving in to their assailants.

“HEY!” Jake yelled as he rushed forward. “GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF HER.” He barreled into the guy attacking his mother, sending him flying. Startled, the other guy let go of his father and took a swing at Jake. Jake ducked, the guy’s clenched fist whiffing wildly through empty air. With the guy off balance, Jake grabbed him by the head and drove a knee into his gut.

“WHOOF!” The air came out of the punk in a loud wheeze as he dropped to his knees. The first guy had gotten to his knees and turned on Jake. Jake sidestepped a feeble kick and grabbed the guy’s flailing arm as he tried to follow up his wild kick with a punch. Jake twisted the arm firmly behind the guy’s back and drove his face into the brick wall of the building.

“AAAAHHH!” The guy wailed as Jake dragged him sideways, the skin of the guy’s cheek shredding against the rough brick surface. With the fuckhead’s arm turned halfway up his back, Jake kept him pressed against the wall and took hold of the guy’s thumb, wrenching sharply backwards. “SNAP!”

“OWWWWWWWW!” The punk shrieked, his broken thumb sending intense pain shooting throughout his body.

“CLICK!” At the sound behind him, Jake let go of the guy, who slumped to the ground whimpering. The first guy who’d been trying to feel up his mother was back on his feet, a jackknife in his hand. Jake could feel his blood boiling at what he’d seen this guy doing to his mother, and a little fucking knife wasn’t going to deter him.

“YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!” He said in a deep menacing voice as he lunged forward, knocking the guy’s arm to the side with a swipe of his closed fist before sending a vicious kick right into the punk’s groin.

“OOOMMPHHH!” Like the other delinquent he’d kneed in the midsection, this guy went to his knees as well, his hands clutching his smashed nuts. His buddy grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him to his feet, both of them scrambling away into the darkness.

Jake stood and breathed deeply, trying to slow his racing heart as his fists slowly unclenched.

“Jake, are you alright?” his mother asked, rushing up to him and hugging him.

“I’m fine,” Jake said. Even under the bizarre circumstances, he was still thrilled by the warm feeling of her huge breasts pressing against him. He took her shoulders in his hands and held her away from him, looking at her tear-streaked face intently. “What about you, Mom? Did that guy hurt you?”

“No…no,” Tanya said, shaking her head vigorously. “You…you got here just in time.” They both looked over at Warren Nolan, still leaning against the wall of the building.

“Dad, are you okay?” Jake asked.

“Yes….yes,” Warren replied, stepping over next to them. “Thank you, son. I…I really mean that.” He looked embarrassed, knowing they’d heard what he’d said to the muggers. He held up the car keys to Jake, his hand shaking. “Uh, maybe you’d better drive.”

It wasn’t until they got to the front of the building where the lighting was better that Jake and Tanya noticed that Warren has pissed himself, the front of his pants soaked through. With Jake at the wheel and Warren in the back seat, none of them spoke about it all the way home.

Jake pulled the dining room chair out for his mother as she slid into it gracefully. With it being Christmas Eve, her office had closed early. Tanya had come home, only to have her teenage son shush her out of the kitchen, making her promise to stay out until he called her. She’d asked him to get her a glass of wine, and then she’d retired to her room. She’d changed into black yoga pants and, with it being Christmas time, she’d chosen a vivid red turtleneck sweater to go with it. The sweater hugged her generous bosom flatteringly, the vertical ribs of the fabric swelling in and out as they followed the curvy contours of her full breasts. Slipping on her yoga pants, she smiled to herself as she thought about how popular they had become. She had been wearing them for years, having taken up yoga at about age 30 in order to help keep her maturing form limber and toned. Once dressed in her casual attire, she’d picked up a novel she’d been meaning to get to, took a sip of her wine, and sat back in the lounging chair she had in her room, grateful that the holidays were finally here.

Jake’s eyes raked over his mother’s lush form as she took her seat at the dining table, her yoga pants lusciously hugging that beautiful round ass of hers. And her red sweater….man, her tits looked fantastic, the tempting shadows cast by her 36Es causing his hands to itch. He’d been wearing ratty old jeans and a t-shirt while he’d been preparing dinner, but once everything was just about ready, he’d changed into a nice clean pair of jeans and a casual blue shirt, open at the neck. He nicely filled out the shirt, the soft blue fabric draping nicely from his broad shoulders and V-shaped torso. He knew he filled out his jeans nicely too, at least that’s what the MILFs he’d been with lately had been only too happy to tell him. He’d gone commando, not wanting anything to get in the way, should his subtle plan come to fruition.

They enjoyed their meal, Tanya praising Jake repeatedly as she’d savored the delicious food. Jake had thanked her, keeping her wine glass constantly filled, hoping to loosen up her inhibitions for his upcoming plans. His parents had no problem with him drinking wine with dinner, but he just sipped at his glass, wanting to make sure he was perfectly sober for what lay ahead.

“Do you miss Dad, Mom?” Jake asked at one point.

Tanya gave a shrug of her shoulders as she picked up her glass of wine. “It’s strange him not being here at Christmas time….but honestly, I think we need a bit of a break right now.” Mother and son shared a look, both of them knowing what she said had something to do with what had happened outside the liquor store the week before.

Jake nodded, not wanting to put his mother under the spotlight even more. “Did he give you your Christmas present before he left?”

“Yes. A remote car starter,” Tanya replied with wry smile on her face, holding her empty wine glass forward for Jake to fill again.

“A remote car starter,” Jake said as he sloshed some more of the bold red into her glass. “That’s real romantic, isn’t it?”

Tanya just shook her head, and took another sip of her wine.

“Mom, how about we exchange our gifts tonight? I’m not a little kid anymore, and that way we can sleep in tomorrow?”

“Alright, that sounds good. Sleeping in….I can really use that.”

Jake got up, cleared away the dishes and went over to the Christmas tree, the lit-up tree situated in the corner of the great room/dining room space. He was just about to pick up the packages he’d just put there a few hours ago, when his mother’s voice stopped him.

“That green and red one in the front is for you,” she said, motioning to a small soft package near his feet.

Jake picked it up, and then retrieved the three packages he’d wrapped for his mother.

“Those are all for me?” Tanya asked, a big smile on her face as she watched her son put the nicely-wrapped presents on the table.

“Well, for a start, anyways.”

“For a start? Jake, really now, you didn’t need to do that.”

“Mom, it’s my pleasure,” her son replied, hoping he’d get his own pleasure a little later.

“Okay, you go first,” Tanya said excitedly, eagerly eyeing up the presents before her.

Jake tore open the package, reached inside and pulled out his present. “Socks and underwear! Thanks, Mom.”

“There should be something….aaah, there it is—between those two pairs of socks.”

Jake pulled out a folded piece of paper stuffed between the socks. He opened it, and then turned to his mother, holding up the check she’d placed there. “Thanks, Mom. That’s great. I can really use this.”

“Well, I know you’re saving for a car, so I thought that would come in handy. Just don’t tell your father how much I made it out for,” Tanya said secretively, giving her son a little wink. “I’m sorry there’s not really anything else for you to open, other than the check. Are you sure it’s okay?”

“It’s perfect, Mom. Trust me. Now it’s your turn.” Jake was hoping the present he really wanted would be coming soon enough.

“Okay,” Tanya said with a smile. She looked down at the three colorful presents in front of her. “Okay, which one should I open first?”

“That one there,” Jake replied, pointing to a rectangular-shaped box.

Tanya picked it up and shook it, just like a little kid. “I wonder what it is. It feels like clothing, but the box is too big for a scarf.”

He smiled and held his hands up in the air innocently, as if he had no idea what was in the packages. Up until now, the only items of clothing Jake had ever given his mother as gifts had been stuff like scarves or gloves. That was definitely going to change this year.

Tanya carefully undid the ribbon adorning the fancy package, opened the wrapping, and then lifted the lid off the slender box. She unfolded the tissue paper covering the mysterious gift and then reached in with her delicate hands, carefully lifting out the item inside.

“Oh Jake, it’s….it’s so beautiful,” Tanya gushed, holding up a gorgeous electric-blue cocktail dress. She looked the beautiful dress up and down, the sight of it almost taking her breath away. “This must have cost a fortune. Jake, you don’t need to spend your money on me like this. Save it for yourself.”

“Don’t worry about it, Mom. I’m doing alright on those part-time jobs I’ve been getting.” That was quite the understatement. All those neighborhood women who’d peculiarly needed help with chores had been uncharacteristically generous. One of his mother’s best friends, Sue Marks, had given him $200 for using his plunger to clean out her pipes. Even his English teacher, Mrs. Carapella, had given him the same amount for filling in that trench of hers that Mr. Carapella had been neglecting for years.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Special Christmas Present

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds